godofjurai

Winner Takes All

Probably won't be, but I may do a different kind of story with the same kind of transfer. What did you all like, how the growth moved into the body or the arm wrestling part? Both i have never seen done in a story like that before, and I have had this kind of in my head now for about 5 years. Rped it 5 years ago with a friend, idea recently surfaced and i told a few people on yahoo messenger and they all told me I needed to right it. Shout out to Shade as he really pushed and pushed me to put this into a story. And like I said, I love talking about ideas and muscle and growth, easy way to reach me is yahoo... There's already quite a few awesome guys I'm talking to and I love sharing stuff with everyone! :)

• Upvote 2

Great story. I love the sudden switch to the present tense to make things seem more immediate. Enticing on its own - though I second the opinion of some of the other repliers here; it would be cool to see what this behemoth can do with this new power and size...perhaps for him this is just the tip of the iceberg and he decides to challenge others to see just how far he can take this.....either way though, terrific stuff! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

He Cheated! Totally unfair and yes I know life can be unfair. However I do know that on stories involving magic cheaters usually dont win. Sadly as this is a one of it seems he has. Sucj a shame neither were happy with what they had. Tsk Tsk

• Upvote 2

When I think of stories to write, I always try to think of something that hasn't been done or is not done as much. I have always been a big sucker for Muscle Theft, Role-Reversal, and Humiliation; I had two ideas for this story, one being the narrator growing which was my original theory and it would have went onto the usual sex after growth and domination. But the way I decided to go with this story was the opposite way. I love it to surprise the readers, its like a real role reversal for the reader too as you prob all thought the Narrator would be the one winning, but then BAM, the whole thing changed. The narrator was so scared at the end that he "blacked out," but in reality its for you as the reader to think, what actually happens next when this tiny man is now trapped in a room with this massive power-house behemoth?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1