Virgin muscle looking for love, Chapter 1

momoware

I was 14 when I decided to remain pure. My school was pretty religious, although we were given a bit of freedom to decide how far we wanted to take our Christianity. I put on my purity ring one day after a visiting speaker had sold the idea to me, and it’s been on my finger ever since. 

I was a musical theatre nerd in high school, and began bodybuilding when I was about 19. The combination of those two factors meant that I could count on one hand the number of students at ky school who thought I was straight. I guess the only way to prove you’re straight is to date and be seen to be enjoying it, which wasn’t an option for me. 

I’m definitely not homophobic, I’m well aware that the majority of men who have complimented my physique over the years, from a skinny 160 pound 19 year old to the swollen gorilla I’ve become at age 28 weighing just under 300 lbs, are gay, and that their flattering remarks about my pecs, biceps, quads, or whatever bit of me is turning them on that day, has at least a partly sexual motive. 
In fact when I was struggling to pay my dorm fees in my junior year of college I discovered “muscle worship”, a source of funding that far more bodybuilders make use of than are willing to admit. One or more people pay for your “time", at quite a high rate, to either go to your house or a hotel and touch you or even just look at you as you show them your muscles. 

When I first heard of this I was ecstatic, because I thought I may find some hot girls who wanted to pay to feel me up. I obviously wouldn’t have done anything but look at them, but as you can imagine at that age, my hormones were raging, and not exactly abated by the testosterone enhancing drugs I had started taking the year before, which incidentally were another reason I was keen to make some money under the table. 

It turned out that expecting some women to sign up was naive of me. My “clients" for muscle worship consisted mainly of older gay men- looking back I think not one of them was under the age of 40- and none of them were bodybuilders or even vaguely sporty. I found it curious that they were so obsessed with muscle- seriously you couldn’t imagine how thrilled being in a room with me made them!- and yet they felt no inclination to go to the gym themselves. 

This puzzled me on a personal level, because the idea of being big and powerful was a huge turn on for me too- and that carnal desire for muscle manifested in my becoming a gym nut.

Anyway, who was I to complain? I made around $3k a month for just a few hours work, and the men who were meeting up with me for these sessions were so encouraging that I’m sure it aided my growth. 

Anyway, apologies for that detour! The reason I’m recording these notes is that last week I noticed that my purity ring was cutting into my finger. In embarrassed to say that as I noticed it, my dick twitches and leaked some precum, as is its usual reaction every time I’m reminded of my uncontrollable constant growth. On a serious note, I have had it removed and replaced it, so I’m not at any risk any more. But before doing so I photographed my hand and uploaded the image to facebook captioned, “Wow, my purity is starting to hurt, who knew you keep on growing into your 20s! I need to find myself a wife ASAP!”

The comments I received on the post were surprising. I was just expecting some lols and smiley faces, but instead a barrage of friends began to share my post and tag their single friends in the comments. I realised that I may well be on the way to losing my virginity and finding that person to spend a blissful future.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MochiNii said:

Oh pobrecito :(

Se basa en un culturista real que se llama Justin Jensen- si te interesa saber más su insta es jjmanofsteel.  

8 minutes ago, momoware said:

Se basa en un culturista real que se llama Justin Jensen- si te interesa saber más su insta es jjmanofsteel.  

En serio? Y se siente solo? Es triste :(