Some Extra Work

HerrDoom

I occasionally work as an extra, and last Friday I participated in the making of some foreign film or a TV series. The site was an old high school, so the majority of the extras were young-looking people. While we were waiting in front of the school to be summoned to the set, I was having small talk with some of the older guys. Somewhere during the conversation, my eyes wandered around until I was watching the stairs at a bunch of extras. In their midst, I saw this guy who was much different than the others. Everyone else was skinny or teenage or elderly, but not him. Truthfully, I couldn’t determine his age, but judging by his appearance, he couldn’t have been less than 20 years old. His skin was darker than most people in my country, most likely because he had just returned from the seaside where he got tanned. His face was cute. His eyes were dark yet clear, and his lips were full and shiny. This is a photo-robot I did of him. I am usually good with Photoshop, but I can't be bothered with it now, so I made a tiny pic so that you can get a general idea of how he looks.

statirANJE.jpg.60e887bb93d9913caeed1d727be78720.jpg

Of course, what caught my attention was the fact that he was more massive than the people he was surrounded with, as well as the size of his arms, which he proudly accentuated by having his t-shirt’s sleeves rolled up to his shoulders. His bis and tris looked really powerful and thick, and his forearm was not losing out to those. He was neatly dressed, which displayed his narrow waist and a flat stomach, which in turn was a pedestal for his large pecs. I was captivated... Especially, when he started doing some shallow dips on that same staircase while looking at something in my direction. Now I was more than captivated.

From then on, during that day, I would chat with the same people as at the beginning of the day, but I would always find him with my gaze, or I would straight up leave a conversation to find that guy and admire him from afar.

We were all seated in a classroom, waiting for our turn to come to be called to one of the sets. I was one of the people that ended up not doing anything for the rest of the day, probably because we don't fit with how a high school student or a teacher would look.

The guy was mostly by himself, only occasionally talking to someone. In some moments, I saw him entranced looking at his own arm and flexing it to see how much can his bicep pop out. Needless to say, looking at this caused me to lose my senses. I had always wanted to see someone admiring himself in this way. My imagination ran wild. If he was like this in public, in the presence of more than a dozen people that were n the classroom in that moment, what must he be like behind a closed door, with nothing but himself and mirror next to him?

Then the moment came when he was called to a set. This is when finally my head cooled down a bit, and I could focus on the more mundane conversations I was having with some of the other people.

After one hour of somehow not thinking about him, I started to notice myself searching for him. I went out to the school’s yard, where all the filming crew and the majority of the extras were. In the moments of me being able to be there, the crew was busy with planning out scenes, and the extras were just sitting around and waiting for the shooting to resume. He was not hard to spot. There were some young people on the basketball court, and he was the only one of the players who was shirtless. I could tell that someone from the crew was wasting no time with him. :)

He was leaning on the court fencing and talking to a girl, who was hanging out with a friend. Sometimes he would crouch down and give her a massage… Quite an intimate contact, that was, though there was nothing erotic on their faces. There was just the massage. I concluded that they are friends, or maybe they know each other from other sets, like most extras in this business do.

Then, the crew asked for everyone to stay clear and return to their original positions, which was a sign for me to skedaddle. I would return to the entrance to the courtyard to look at him some more, but on these occasions, he wasn’t chatting with the girl, but doing some tricep extensions on the fence to look good on the camera. Seeing his 6-pack abs and a firm butt, the shape of which was perfectly accentuated by his lower tracksuit revived the lust in me, and then I knew that I wouldn’t be calm by the end of that day.

The shooting of the scene became more and more frequent and longer, so I couldn’t afford to keep standing on that doorway. I tried finding alternative angles. The school was devoid of life because it’s the summer vacation. And the school was really large and rustic. It reminds me of a hospital at the turn of the 20th century. I walked up the stairs to the higher floors and tried finding inconspicuous places from which I would be able to marvel at that perfect human being pretending to play basketball down there. I couldn’t believe myself at what I was prepared to do over this person who I knew next to nothing about. After looking at him for some 3 minutes, I finally decided to tone it down on the creepiness factor and head back down into the classroom from before.

There I sat for a while as the end of that day’s shoot was drawing near. The extras were scattered around. The guy I was obsessing with came in with the two girls, sat alongside them for a while. As the girls were talking to each other, he was noticeably admiring his reflection in the window glass. He would grab the window with one hand, and then tense it up so that he can see his bicep peaking out and enjoy its size and shape while gently tickling the vein that was popping out of it. I enjoyed that scene, too. Occasionally he would lift his gaze towards me because he probably detected my staring with his peripheral vision, or maybe he was just checking if anyone was paying attention to him. Sometimes, I would avert my gaze, sometimes I would keep looking at his body or his sexy eyes. This was driving me even crazier than until then.

I took a bathroom break to cool off my thoughts. I had intended to leave things as they were, but nowadays I am haunted by guilt over missed opportunities in my life. Therefore, I decided to write something down on a piece of paper and maybe consider giving it to him. I wrote down my phone number and email address on one side, and on the other, I wrote the following “If ever you get a desire to receive the worship that your body deserves…”

My head was spinning as I wrote these words down. What the hell was I thinking!? Well, I was thinking about approaching him, commending him on his physique and maybe asking him about any advice he may have to achieving his look. That would’ve been what a normal person would do, but no way am I any of that. I have always been not only socially awkward but a damned coward as well. I folded the piece of paper and stored it in my back pocket so that I can look at it later as a testament to my cowardice, voyeurism and missed opportunities.

When I returned to the classroom, I noticed him sitting much closer to the desk I was sitting at. I sat on my chair and continued talking with the guys I was with, pretending not to pay attention to his continued self-admiration.

Suddenly, he left the classroom. Two minutes later, the extras' coordinator came in and announced that he is about to distribute the payments for that day. The guy was nowhere to be seen. All that was left in the classroom was his pair of sunglasses and his drawstring gym rucksack.

The time was approaching for this day to end and for all of us to go our separate ways. As I became aware of this fact, something in my mind told me to act now.

As the extras were slowly but surely starting to crowd the classroom, and the guy was still nowhere to be seen, I approached the window where I saw him last. I leaned over his drawstring rucksack as if to look out the window, and I subtly inserted the piece of paper into it.

Adrenalin was coursing through my veins as I was doing that. I started getting some paranoid thoughts, such as “is the rucksack truly his?”, or “what if he finds the piece of paper early and causes a scene?”

As the coordinator gave the money to all the present extras, the time came for me to depart with one of the guys I had been chatting with. We left the classroom. As we were going through the school’s hallway, the guy passed us by and went into the classroom. This is when I wanted to check if the rucksack is truly his. I told my friend to wait for me as I would be back in a second. I took a peek in the classroom and indeed saw the guy take the rucksack from the window. I was simultaneously relieved and panicking. The time came for me to finally go home.

It took me 30 minutes to reach home. I was resting for an hour or so when, suddenly, I got a message on Viber from an unknown number:
“Man, you are COMPLETELY out of your mind!“

I knew who it was because there was a picture of him next to the message.

“Look, I am honestly sorry if I caused you discomfort. I didn’t want to embarrass you in public, which is why I made sure no one saw me smuggle that paper into your rucksack. However, I am truly sorry if you feel disgusted in any way.” I wrote, hoping that the situation gets alleviated somehow.

“Nah, it’s okay, man! I said you’re completely insane, and… I kinda like that. :)))
The name's Michael.”

I stopped breathing as my heart rushed in my chest.

... To be continued.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1