Dangeresque

Bulletproof Extraordinary Amazingly Strong Tyrannical Bunny

The world of this story is one of superheroes and supervillains. People with extraordinary powers either from birth or from artificial means. This is the story of Timmy Krolik. He was a white-furred rabbit man. Most would have considered him more boy than man by his age as he had only just celebrated his 18th birthday. He was short in stature, standing a mere 4 foot 3 inches tall, not counting his perky ears, but that wasn't unusual for his kind. What was unusual was how strong he was and had always been.

As long as Timmy could remember everything was light to him. He never had trouble lifting anything and even as an infant he had massive bulging muscles. He never participated in any sports and often wore extra baggy clothes to cover up not only his incredible muscles but also his huge feet and the massive bulge that protruded from his crotch. The second he graduated high school he moved out of his parents in the suburbs and headed for one of the massive coastal cities. He knew that there he could find a way to sign on with a crew and fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a supervillain.

Many children, when they saw superheroes on television saving the day would have fantasized about joining up with them, but not Timmy. He was six years old when he saw Buck Brawn come on the television screen, tearing up a city with his super strength and fighting off half a dozen superheroes all by himself. That was when he knew he wanted to do anything to be a supervillain like the Venison of Villainy, Buck Brawn. He saw that simple costume, just a pair of thick cuffs on his wrists and ankles, a black diamond mask, a green thong held up by a belt (that did nothing to hide his massive package), and cape at his shoulders held up by a simple clasp attached to leather straps that went across his impossibly huge chest. He saw that man on the screen kick a city bus in half barefoot and Timmy knew his destiny was to be just like him.

Twelve years and a whole lot of searching later, he found the secret recruiters for the Legion of Lawlessness. He impressed them with a display of his strength as he lifted a car overhead then folded it in half like it were made of cardboard. He was signed on as the new promising recruit named: Beast Bunny.

He was so close to meeting his hero among villains in Buck Brawn that he could taste it. He wanted so bad to meet with the other members of the Legion of Lawlessness, but before he would ever be allowed, he would have to pass an initiation mission. They provided him a uniform made to his requested specifications. It was almost a copy of Buck Brawn's costume except with a red diamond mask and red thong instead. Another change he made was to keep from being restricted with the straps across his chest so instead of the straps and cape he had a red and gold neck-piece made that formed a diamond across his chest, shoulders and back. He looked himself over to notice the BB symbol on his belt buckle and could hardly contain his excitement when they handed him his LL communicator. He hooked it onto his belt with his only instruction being to go to the alleyway across from the Megacity Bank on 4th street and Pine.

The young rabbit villain was on his way and practically skipped all the way to the mission point. When he arrived he crossed his arms and leaned against the building of the alleyway, dressed in his super clothes, feeling super cool, glancing casually as he could at the bank as he waited for his communicator to buzz. Then Buzz it did. He pulled up the small disk and pressed the blinking blue button.

A distorted voice came from the other end, “Beast Bunny, are you in position?”

He almost giggled with glee but then cleared his throat and gave a nod. Then he remembered they couldn't see him and said, “Yes. I'm in position.”

Excellent,” came the deep and distorted voice, “You pull off this mission then you are in. The mission is to rob the bank in broad daylight and steal at least five million dollars from the vault. Bring the money back to base twelve where you got your suit. Make sure no one follows you. If you mess this up there will be superheroes dispatched and you will not be returning to base. They will more than likely incarcerate you. This is your only warning and the message now is concluded. Destroy the communicator then get in there.”

Copy that. I'll be back with the money soon,” said Beast Bunny. The rabbit crushed the communicator in his bare hand and it sparked as it was rendered into a million tiny pieces. He took a deep breath then stepped into the light. He saw the traffic was rather busy crossing the street and so the super strong rabbit leaped into the air and landed on the other side, cracking the pavement under his big bare bunny feet.

He looked up and down the building then opened the doors and walked inside where he took in everything to see the best way to the vault. It was a massive bank with teller windows lining both sides. There was a vault past a glass security door in the back. The ceiling must have been thirty feet high and light came in through windows only on the front of the building itself. There were six guards with guns posted around. Two by the doors, two by the vault, and two standing at attention by the tellers. There were about half a dozen patrons spread throughout.

A horse man with brown fur who stood maybe seven feet tall, dressed in a very professional suit, walked up to the bunny as he entered, “Greetings, sir. Is there something that I can help you with?”

I'm here to make a withdrawal,” said Beast Bunny.

The horse man smiled and put his hands on his knees as he ducked down to talk to the shorter man, “That's adorable. I think you might be a little under dressed to do such any thing there little guy. I don't see any pockets for one. You supposed to be a superhero?”

Superhero? No...” Beast Bunny shook his head, “Supervillain? Yes.”

The horse chuckled, “Of course you a...”

The horse would have continued to talk down to the shorter man except that Beast Bunny flexed his chest so hard that his pecs clapped. The palpable concussion of air was so fierce that were he wearing a cape it would have flapped behind him. The horse was knocked back by the power of his chest flex alone, and the pecs hadn't even hit him. The clap set the patrons and other bank employees on edge. As the horse hit the ground the guards all went for their guns.

The two by the doors and the two inside the main lobby took aim at the bunny while the two by the vault stood at the ready with their guns drawn, safe behind bulletproof glass windows and doors. The four in the lobby yelled at the bunny to get down on the ground or they were going to shoot. All the while the patrons ducked for cover by the teller windows.

Beast Bunny turned to face the two at the door and stomped his big bare bunny foot on the ground, shaking the whole foundation of the bank. The lamps rattled on the ceiling and the floor cracked and cratered before him. It knocked everyone on every floor of the building on their asses.

He hopped forward at the guards by the door, grabbed the guns in their hands, then squished the guns in his hands like they were made of dough. Guards recoiled in pain as he accidentally crushed the bones in their hands at the same time. The other two guards in the lobby fired their guns. They unloaded but the bullets just ricocheted off the hyper muscular back of the buff bunny before them. Beast Bunny turned to face them and the bullets bounced off his chest, abs, and even a few off his massive cock bulge. He felt a surge of pleasure wash over him as they bounced off his super cloth covered cock but after a moment of concentration he was able to make sure he focused enough that he wouldn't swell up.

The guards totally emptied their clips before he hopped to one and threw him into the pair by the door, knocking them down and out for the count. He rushed the last lobby guard and lifted him off his feet single handed. The short fat cat man kicked his feet against the body of Beast Bunny but it was like kicking a brick wall.

Who... who are you?” asked the guard.

The supervillain looked around the bank then smiled for the security cameras as he said, “My name is Beast Bunny. I'm a new supervillain in town and I'll be taking a whole lot of money out of this bank in just a minute.”

He tossed the guard over his shoulder with great ease and sent him crashing into the teller counter. The supervillain bunny looked over his shoulder and said, “If you all want to remain alive. Leave now. Otherwise don't hold me accountable for what happens.”

Everyone in the bank ran for the doors while the guards behind the bulletproof glass held their positions with their knees quaking. Beast Bunny walked towards the bulletproof glass and saw that everyone seemed to make it out. Then he walked through the bulletproof glass like it was made of tissue paper.

He dusted the glass off his shoulders as the guards opened fire on him. Bullets bounced off the Beast of a Bunny as he just chuckled. One of the ricocheted shots hit a guard in the gut and he fell over in pain. The other kept firing till the villain yanked the gun from his hand. He pressed the metal weapon between his pecs then flexed them bigger and bigger, careful not to crush the gun as he engulfed it in his chest muscles. Then he clenched and the gun was flattened with a pop. He relaxed his chest to it's normal enormous girth and the flattened gun fell to the floor with a clank. A light nudge tossed the guard across the room and he was knocked out just that quick.

The massive rabbit looked over the fifteen foot tall vault door then grinned as he gripped it in one hand. It started to bend in an unexpected way from his grip, so he gripped with the other hand and tore the door open, breaking the nigh unbreakable locks. He looked in the vault and saw bags and bags of cash. He looked to the remaining conscious guard and asked, “Do you know what five million dollars looks like?”

The guard gripped his belly in pain and sputtered, “I... I don't know... I just guard it. I don't count it.”

Dang it!” Beast Bunny kicked the vault, making the whole building quake again with the impact and denting the two foot thick metal, “I don't know what that much looks like either... I guess I'll just have to take the whole thing and hope it's got enough in it.”

Do what?” asked the last conscious guard.

The bunny smiled and closed the vault door again. He pinched it closed better than any lock could hope to hold up. He looked to the guard and said, “Take the whole thing with me.”

Beast Bunny squatted down and dug his fingers into the concrete wall. He found it chipped off so easily in his hands but he had to press in further till he reached the metal wall of the vault therein. He dug his fingers in good then rose to his feet, lifting the whole thing just as easily as he might have lifted a pencil. The whole building quaked. The ground cratered and cracked at his feet. The vault ripped up and through the ceiling. The walls collapsed around the metal structure as the bunny rabbit stepped back. His already massive muscles swelled and popped bigger as he exerted his nigh unknowable strength. The guard could only stare in awe as he saw the bunny swell with strength as the vault lifted up.

Watch your head,” he warned the guard as the massive metal structure floated over him by the bunny's grip. Beast Bunny slung the twenty foot tall, thirty foot wide, twenty foot long vault over his shoulder like it was a pillow then turned, knocking through several teller windows and the rest of the glass windows and doors. Every footstep made the ground tremble as he carried a hundred thousand pounds of bank vault with the greatest of ease.

Thanks for the cash,” said Beast Bunny as he held onto the metal vault with a single hand, keeping it propped up on his shoulder as he waved to the guard and walked to the front of the bank once more. He walked right out the front of the building, exploding the concrete, glass, and stone pillars into the streets. Cars screeched to a hault by the debris and further back by the quaking of the ground under every earth shattering footfall of the impossibly buff bunny. The feat of strength had not escaped his notice and it took a lot of focus to keep from popping a boner that could have ripped right out of his brand new super tight super thong.

He walked into the street and it crumbled beneath his toes. He looked down and enjoyed the feeling of it, scrunching his toes in the pavement as a normal person might do with sand at the beach. Beast Bunny looked up and saw just the vault overhead. He realized that it was not going to be very discreet. No way to sneak back to the hideout without notice if he left a foot trail of craters all the way there. He couldn't just let anyone follow him. The massively muscled bunny set the vault down on the street and just from setting it down, the thing sank down a foot through the concrete pavement.

Beast Bunny looked around the city streets and saw a minivan parked a ways down the street. He leaped through the air and landed with a crash, cratering the ground, several car alarms went off as people continued to scatter and run away from the supervillain. He watched them run as he lifted the van overhead single-handed. He couldn't help but smirk as he was living his dream at last. He heard the fabric of his bulletproof thong begin to stretch, straining a little as he started to chub up.

He had hoped to make it through at least one mission without blowing out his thong so he picked up the pace and ran up the street, thumping and romping through. He stepped on some cars, crushing them underfoot while he kicked others out of the way. Most of the people had cleared out but he didn't have time to pay attention to the normals. Instead he had to take on the task at hand. He got back to the vault then set the minivan down. He stepped up on the hood and with a single swift motion he peeled the roof off so that it only hung on by the back like a tin can that had just been opened. Beast Bunny hopped off the minivan and then picked up the vault.

He tore open the side of the massive storage bin and proceeded to start dumping bags of cash and some safety deposit boxes out of the vault into the van till the van filled to the brim. When it was full he casually tossed the one hundred thousand pound vault aside and through a few buildings, collapsing them behind him. He then hopped on the folded roof of the van and crunched it back down. A few quick pinches and the roof was hooked back on again. He looked it over and decided it was ready to transport. That was when the other arrived.

Beast Bunny was caught off guard by the blow as he wasn't expecting anyone that could so much as move him. He wasn't hurt by the blow but more startled than anything. He soared through the air and was stopped when he hit the engine block of a recently abandoned semi truck that was stopped by the bank rubble. He looked up and saw a figure in tights and a cape. A masked superhero that went by the name of Massive Moose.

The aptly named Massive Moose was just that. An eight foot tall wall of brown furred muscle with antlers atop his head. The hero had a black and red spandex suit brandished with an MM logo on his chest, stretched by his massive chest. The suit clung to his muscular form and hid none of the bulges on his body. The indents of his toes could be seen on his red boots from the massive feet of the moose man and as BB's eyes traveled upwards they got a look at his super package. Not quite as super as his own but massive nevertheless. Beast Bunny smiled and got out of the wreckage. He dusted himself off a bit as the moose man crossed his arms, red cape just flapping in the wind.

I think you've caused quite enough destruction young man,” said the huge superhero.

The supervillain smiled and felt his bulge swell a bit as he got excited to fight his first superhero, “The name is Beast Bunny and I need to take that money with me. Not you or any other superhero is going to stop me.”

I'm not going to argue with you. Surrender now and there will be no need to take a beating Bunny Boy,” said Massive Moose.

I said the name is Beast Bunny and if you fight me I guarantee you're gonna remember it,” said the bunny as he started rubbing his crotch a bit, the excitement building, “See all of this is very exciting to me... I've always wanted to fuck someone but I was always worried I'd just kill them, if not from my size... then from other stuff that happens. I think you might be one of the few people who could survive my loads... and I just gotta try that out.”

The moose watched as the bunny's bulge grew, the sound of straining fabric reached his ears as he watched the obscene display, “Have you no shame?”

Beast Bunny flexed and showed off his massive swelling muscles, muscles that only seemed to get bigger the more excited he was, he did a few playful poses before he rested in a wide legged stance with his fists on his hips to look extra imposing, “What's there to be ashamed of? I love my body and for the first time I really feel like I can show it off and not worry about what people think. Besides... Who could stop me?”

I'll show you who!” shouted Massive Moose as he ran at the villain before him. He drew back a fist on the run over and then punched forward with a force to shatter mountains, right at the young bunny's chest. The mountainous muscles of the bunny flexed with such precision and grace that he not only stopped the moose without moving from his spot, but he had flexed his pecs to tremendous size in the blink of an eye, catching the moose's hand between them half way up his forearm. The moose had anticipated his target to have been knocked away as he was before but was surprised when the bunny rabbit didn't move a millimeter from his devastating blow. When the two bodies impacted there was a powerful crash that shattered the windows of surrounding buildings and with a gust of wind that knocked the few spectators, who dared to approach the fray with cameras, at least feet away and onto their asses.

What the...” Massive Moose said in astonishment. He then tried to pull his hand from the chest of the very muscular bunny teen but no matter how hard he struggled, Beast Bunny just smiled at him unmoving. The moose looked to the bunny, who's hands were still on his hips as though he were waiting for something. He then brought up his other arm, reeled back and started to punch the massive pectorals of the rabbit who held his other hand hostage. He pounded time and again with a force that could topple buildings. The moose hit the bunny with such a force that it was making the ground quake and yet no matter how hard he hit he could not move. The moose then turned to kicking. He kicked at the rabbit's legs and feet but no matter where he hit or how hard, Beast Bunny seemed entirely unphased. Needless to say... the moose had started to worry. He used his free hand to try and pry apart the pectoral cleavage of the impossibly strong bunny, which truly amused the supervillain, especially when he flexed his chest even bigger to trap the moose's other hand alongside the first.

You're so good at foreplay,” the super teen bunny chuckled, “Tell you what. I think it would be too easy to fight you in hand to hand combat so here's the deal. If you can take me out then we don't have to do anything else. I'll surrender willingly... but if I take you out then we get to fuck... oh and to make things easier for you.. I won't use my hands the entire fight and to take me out all you have to do is either make my knee touch the ground or make me use my hands to fight. That's all you'd have to do and then you would win and I'd surrender no fuss no muss. Deal?”

The Massive Moose listened as he tried to pull his hands free the entire time the bunny talked. He stopped when he heard the conditions to win and gave it a moment of serious thought. All he had to do was make one knee touch the ground or get the Beast Bunny to use his hands in the fight and he'd surrender. His mind raced before he looked mask to mask and eye to eye, flashing a confident super grin, “Deal.”

The moose then reeled back as much as he could and delivered a kick with the power of a dozen freight trains to the bunny's groin. He had never hit anything so hard in his life. He thought he might have heard a crunch come from his foot as pain reeled through him and shot up his leg. However, Beast Bunny felt no pain at all. No, instead he felt more pleasure radiate through his groin than he had ever known. Somehow when that kick impacted his left testicle and then bounced off only to hit the shaft of his already expanding member... it made his tongue loll out and then his pecs released their flex. Freeing the hero was not entirely involuntary. It was a reaction that was almost meant to keep him alive so that his arms wouldn't be ripped from their sockets or worse when the rabbit got a boner so huge and fast that it tore through his bulletproof thong like a bullet.

Beast Bunny's cock went from it's semi-hard foot long that was harder than steel, to a three and a half foot long shaft that might well have been harder than adamantium. It rocketed forth so fast and hard, while he thrust his hips forward at his opponent, that it made a sonic boom when it impacted the Massive Moose right in his gut. That impact shot the moose through the building behind him, pounding him through offices, scattering bricks, crashing through desks and walls before he exploded out the other side and landed on the street below, cratering the ground under his massive, muscular, moose body.

He got to his feet just in time to hear thudding and crashing coming from where he was flung. He had just enough time to get his guard up when he saw bottomless Beast Bunny burst through the back of the building with a resounding boom. The muscular bunny villain walked up to the Massive Moose while flexing his muscles in excitement. His body swelled bigger and bigger till he went from a mere 4 foot 3 inches tall to stand a full six foot six inches instead. The belt at his waist couldn't take the strain and popped off his body when his hips expanded, the metal cuffs were better equipped and more malleable to the flexing though as his body swelled to gargantuan proportions of muscle beyond muscle.

The Massive moose saw the imposing figure swell and felt a stirring in his own groin when he did. A nagging thought popped in the back of his head that maybe he wanted this... until he noticed the four foot long, throbbing bunny cock, leaking precum like a fountain spurting into the street. He knew not to strike the rabbit's chest as it was like a trap and so he powered forward ready to kick the rabbit but was knocked back when Beast Bunny flexed his biceps. They jutted forward from his body like twin battering rams that pounded the hero in the chest and face, knocking him across the street into a car, crushing it under him.

Beast Bunny walked up and kept flexing his biceps, pounding the moose through the car and into the street, cratering it as he beat him. The Massive Moose kicked the ground under him and rocketed out from under the supervillain, knocking himself to the sidewalk behind him. He got up to his knees just in time to get clocked in the jaw by a cock harder than any steel could ever hope to be. The bunny put his hands behind his head and just swayed his hips, flexing his cock, slapping and beating the moose across his face and body with the power of his massive tool alone.

The moose had no time to get his bearings as the rabbit really knocked him for a loop. He almost hadn't noticed the beatings had stopped when he looked up to see the rabbit's rump before his face. The rabbit flexed his ass cheeks and engulfed the moose's head entirely. Beast Bunny enjoyed the feeling as Massive Moose punched and pounded his rump with strength greater than almost anyone on the planet.

Beast Bunny looked over his massive shoulder to see the antlers sticking up from the top of his rump cheeks and chuckled. He gave his bulbous butt a wiggle and shook the moose in the process. He released the flex and then saw the moose drop to the ground face up.

Beast Bunny pressed his massive foot to the moose's face then started rubbing across his cheek and lips. He stood on the man's face with one foot then brought his other foot down to the growing erection in the moose's super suit. The moose moaned as the powerful bunny rubbed his face with one foot and then expertly flexed his toes over the cock and balls with the other. The rabbit pressed the toes of the face foot to the mouth of the moose and said, “Suck my toes and I'll let you live. I might even let you cum.”

The Massive Moose did as he was told and licked the toes of the bunny before sucking upon them one by one. Beast Bunny reciprocated by letting out a small moan that rattled the windows of nearby buildings. The power turned him on and he just spurt further gallons upon gallons of precum all over the street and all those who were in line of sight for about a hundred feet in front of him.

Beast Bunny stroked the underside of his massive cock with both hands as he looked to the moose and withdrew the foot from his face, resting it on his throat instead, pressing down just enough to give a little incentive as he said, “Now. Tell me I won.”

The moose nodded, “You won.”

The bunny smiled and hopped off the moose landing on the sidewalk next to him as he smiled then said, “Now we get to the fun stuff.”

Beast Bunny grabbed Massive Moose by the front of his costume and lifted him up. He rested the hero across his shoulders as he casually walked towards the building they crashed through to get to where they were. The bunny took a slightly different route back, walking up to the building next to the one they crashed through and walked into it cock first. The walls moved apart for him easy as pie as he simply walked through the building with a hero on his back, leaving a wake of calm destruction in their path. He burst through to the street in front of the bank. There were cop cars and swat teams on the street now, keeping people clear of the area and keeping guns pointed at the villain.

The massively muscled bunny looked at the swat teams and all the cameras now focused on his mighty form and said, “Take a good look. My name is Beast Bunny and I'm the latest supervillain in town and I'm here to show you what will happen to anyone who goes against me. Anyone who follows me will also get the same so once I go then you stay... or else... This guy I'm holding is Massive Moose and he is among the strongest heroes on the planet... and now he's my bitch.”

The rabbit then proceeded to rip the tight uniform off the moose superhero and didn't stop till he had a naked man in hand. The Massive Moose had only just regained his composure as the last of the fabric was torn from his body. He started to struggle and protest but Beast Bunny was too strong. He held the massive hero's rump to the end of his cock and shot a few spurts of precum up the rump of the man while Massive Moose's own sixteen inch cock bobbed before the rabbit's face.

The bunny pulled the moose down slowly still face to face with the huge man until the head of his cock popped in, stretching the moose more than he ever had before. The moose cried out in pain but held together. As a reward the muscled rabbit flexed his pecs over the huge moose cock and started to massage it, milking it unlike anything the moose could have ever experienced otherwise.

The Massive Moose felt pain and pleasure from the stretching as his belly bulged with massive bunny cock filling him up and straining his superhuman durability to the max. On the other end however, only waves of pleasure emanated from his huge cock. He had never felt such pleasure in all his life and came just as the bunny finished pulling him down that massive four foot cock, so that his massive swelling balls rested on the moose's rump, he came and came hard. He unloaded a couple hundred gallons of moose spunk that the rabbit allowed to erupt from his pecs. Beast Bunny redirected the spraying with a controlled flex to have the load coat his abs and the moose with his own load.

Once the load had run it's course, the bunny grinned so wide and then started to pump the moose up and down his massive cock. He had never been inside another before. The tight, moist, warmth wrapped around his huge member nearly sent him over the edge but he flexed, exerting muscle control to keep from firing off too soon. The muscular bunny wanted to have this experience last as long as he could. It was his first and he loved it.

The moose's cock throbbed, still hard as ever between those milking pecs as the rabbit started off slow, moving up and down, in and out, over and over in a rhythmic pattern that made both of them moan. The crowd stared in awe from a safe distance, everyone recording with cameras the biggest bestial act of exhibitionism seen since Buck Brawn took on Captain Crash. Neither Beast Bunny nor Massive Moose knew how long he had fucked his partner for but the moose came a further six times before the bunny felt it happen. Something in him popped. He felt it coming and there was no stopping it.

Beast Bunny had passed the point of no return and started thrusting faster and harder into the moose. His cock swelled thicker and grew longer by a further foot within the moose, making both of them cry out as the pounding thrusts rumbled the ground and caused a mini earthquake with his pounding.

Then he came. It was the most intense orgasm of his life and for the first time he didn't have to go to the middle of nowhere to unleash his load. For the first time he didn't have to hold back as the eruption gushed forth like a dozen volcano exploding at once. Thousands upon thousands of gallons gushed forth every second of Beast Bunny's orgasm which exploded out the rump of the Massive Moose almost as fast as it made his belly swell to gargantuan proportions. Even swollen to tremendous size, the belly of the moose somehow still maintained his awesome abs definition. The brown-furred moose lost track of how many orgasms he had while the white-furred rabbit let loose within him. He felt something welling up in his throat and then cum started spurting from his mouth just as rapidly as it was coming from his ass.

The rabbit came for minutes straight before his orgasm waned and when he did he saw the aftermath. The Massive Moose was now living up to his name even moreso than usual. He was practically a naked cum balloon that filled the seventy feet of street between the bank and the building across the street from it. The belly made by the beast was at least forty feet tall and his body stretched just as long. The moose finally stopped spitting up the load as the rabbit pulled out his foot and a half long softening cock. Beast Bunny patted the belly of his lover hopped over to the top of that massive cum balloon before sliding down to rest, leaning against the giant man to look him face to face, “That wasn't so bad now was it?”

The moose felt himself still orgasming as he slowly drained hundreds of gallons of rabbit cum by the second, slowly flooding the other side of the street as it poured out. He looked to the rabbit still half in a daze, “Beast Bunny?”

Yeah big guy?” asked the bunny villain.

Call me,” smiled the Massive Moose just before he passed out, gurgling a bit more cum.

Beast Bunny grinned and then hopped back atop the massive belly, he turned as he spoke to say his piece to the crowd, “This was one of the mightiest heroes on the planet. I'm going to take the money now. No one follows me or I will do the same to each and every one of you and most of you won't have the durability to survive it.”

He then slid down the back side of the moose belly and got to the minivan full of cash. Beast Bunny hefted it overhead single-handed with no resistance. He walked casually a ways, his massive flaccid foot long cock flapping in the breeze as he let his muscles relax down to a smaller size again. After reclaiming his original proportions he hopped into the air and soared for miles before landing. No one followed him.

He turned in the money van and the Legion of Lawlessness could not have been more thrilled with the results of his mission. Not only had he defeated a very powerful superhero on his first mission but he brought back much more money than he was assigned. The van had been filled with not five million dollars but as it turns out it was a little over five billion instead. All cold hard cash.

That kind of victory caught the attention of the leaders of the Legion known as the Feared Five. They invited him for a meeting and he was thrilled beyond even having his first time. He was taken to the main headquarters, an underground volcano layer somewhere in the Pacific. Upon arrival by automated jet he was greeted by a scantily clad, very muscular, amazon of a sheep woman with her wool just over her eyes. She had a giant pair of scissors on her back and smiled in greeting the new villain.

Welcome Beast Bunny. I'm Shrill Shearer. It's so good to have you at Legion HQ. Come with me and I'll take you to the meeting chamber,” she said.

Beast Bunny was practically overwhelmed as he adjusted his brand new super thong, which had ridden up during the long flight. He followed along past waterfalls and lava pits through the bowels of a building built into an active volcano. They came to a massive chamber with obsidian doors 60 feet tall and the LL logo of the Legion of Lawlessness embossed over the door handles. She motioned to the doors and said, “Please head inside and take your seat. The Feared Five are already waiting for you therein.”

T... thank you,” the bunny said nervously, swallowing hard as he watched the sexy sheep woman walk away.

He opened the doors and stepped inside. The door automatically closed behind him and he smiled as he saw his personal heroes sitting around a large table with the seat nearest the door made ready for him. Around the table first he saw Quick Quack, a duck with super speed powers who had blue feathers and a black latex costume with silver lightning bolts across it. Next he saw a very busty cow woman who had white fur on one half, black on the other and was dressed as an evil milk maid. She went by the villain name Half-And-Half and had the ability to duplicate black and white copies of herself. Across from her sat Cock-A-Doodle Doom who was a green and red feathered rooster with a titanium beak, monocle, and a fancy business suit. His powerful crow could demolish a city block. Beside Cock-A-Doodle Doom was a lion dressed as an Arthurian knight complete with a crown and a dozen swords strapped to a special sheath on his back. He was known as the Sovereign Slasher and had metal manipulation powers. Then lastly was his favorite. The leader of the organization. The villain that inspired him to choose this path. His favorite of them all, seated at the head of the table, was none other than Buck Brawn. Super strong, super intelligent, super fast, and super hung he was wearing the same outfit that Beast Bunny saw him in when he saw a supervillain fight for the first time. The chest straps, green cape with matching thong, the silver cuffs on his wrists and ankles and the belt to match all accented by the biggest, most buff deer he had ever seen. Beast Bunny took his seat at the table, directly across from his idol and couldn't shake the grin from his face.

Buck spoke to the boy and said, “You did excellent work out there, Beast Bunny. We're going to want to bring you in on some bigger missions with the Legion now that we know your potential. How does that sound to you, my boy?”

Beast Bunny thought a moment before he cracked a smile, “That would be a dream come true.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Beast Bunny 2: The Sparring Match

The world of this story is one of superheroes and supervillains. The massively muscled supervillain who went by Beast Bunny had been operating in various missions for the Legion of Lawlessness and had become their top earner in a short period of just a couple months. He had even taken on a ward all his own in that time.

The Feared Five kept him on the short list of villains to remain at the top of the organization. Such power was something they took very serious and in particular, Buck Brawn, the leader of the LL was keeping an eye on the young bunny. The Beast Bunny brought in another billion from a top tier bank and was rewarded with a private meeting where Buck asked the young rabbit what he would like as a reward. In response the rabbit smiled and said that he wanted to have a one on one sparring session with the deer or his dreams. He wanted to spar with his personal hero Buck Brawn in a large city, in the middle of the day, and that he be allowed to fuck whatever superheroes came their way in any way he liked.

Buck smiled as he looked over the young rabbit but agreed stipulating that if the rabbit did well enough he would even grant him the sexual experience of a lifetime. Needless to say, Beast Bunny could not have been happier. The date was set and so was the location. The city square at noon would be quite crowded and would get a lot of attention for the pair as they exchanged blows. The bunny was so excited that the night before he filled his ward a dozen times before he could get to sleep.

The day of the spar came and Buck Brawn arrived fifteen minutes early. He dropped out of the sky from a passing LL jet and hit the ground with a thundering crater. The villain was so feared that on his landing the air raid sirens sounded for a city wide evacuation. He knew that the area around would be in chaos but that people would run mostly out of the blast radiuses. He saw no need to kill too many during a simple friendly sparring match and gave them time to leave.

Buck Brawn was no ordinary deer either, aside from the fact that he stood twelve feet tall, he was a very rare breed who was thought to be long extinct in fact. The technical term for his species would have been Megaloceros Giganteus, who would have been a race of giant deer with the largest known antlers of any creature in the world which were ten feet across. His fur was a light grayish brown mostly but with a darker striped fur that went from his neck and down along his body like thick tiger stripes. His underbelly was a lighter gray fur that ran up his neck to his undermuzzle. He had musculature that could be said to be among that of the largest to any anthropomorphic being on the planet in proportion to his size. Atop his head he had a thick mane of fiery red hair that he kept in a ponytail that went halfway down his back. That same brilliant red fur also came across in tufts on his shins, forearms, and on his massively muscled chest, framing it most brilliantly.

His costume was a simple one that started with a green diamond mask around his eyes that contrasted his fiery red head hair and complimented his deep blue eyes. Down further he had a green cape at his shoulder that was covered in a shimmering red filigree design that seemed somewhat Gaelic in origin. Across his pecs he had a massive black belt with a gold buckle which ran through the middle of the tuft of red hair he had meticulously groomed there and it was what his cape latched onto in front to keep from slipping from his body. At his wrists and ankles he wore thick golden cuffs that had the same red filigree designs as his cape. Much the same filigree ornamented his golden belt that held aloft a huge green thong that just barely kept him decent, keeping his gargantuan package from exposure to the elements and from prying eyes. Some heroes and villains wore dance belts to hide such bulges and keep themselves decent but there was no hiding a package such as his.

Buck walked around barefoot, his heavy footfalls rumbled the ground of the two ton monster of a man. He looked around with super sight and saw the people fleeing. So far no heroes to speak of but it was only a matter of time before they got their shit together to try and ruin his fun. To date he had never known defeat from a lone superhero and had the distiguished record of needing no fewer than ten to be driven off any target he set his eyes on. That was when his next target arrived.

The Rabbit he was to fight showed up right at the tick of twelve, cradled in the arms of a dark brown furred, ten foot tall, moose who was naked except for A black thong, black bracers on his shins and forearms, and a black diamond mask. The moose landed with a crash before the taller Buck and knelt, setting Beast Bunny on the ground gently. He had a sheepish demeanor as he remained silent and watched the rabbit for some sign of approval.

“Very good my minion,” said Beast Bunny as he patted the moose on the head. The massive moose was proud of the pat and stood back up in all his muscular glory with a grin that shined bright.

The moose gave his boss a small bow, “Thank you master. It is an honor to serve you master.”

Buck crossed his arms over his chest and looked to the pair, “I was told you had taken a ward. I hadn't known that the ward you took on was the superhero Massive Moose... though he's looking a bit more massive than usual.”

Beast Bunny chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, “Yeah, he was Massive Moose, but now he is my minion: Mooslave. He got a lot bigger since we first got to our sessions. I've been keeping him on a high protein diet and apparently fucking me is the biggest and most strenuous workout he ever knew. So... there you have it. Two foot taller than when we met too,”

“Mooslave? Hah. That's a good name. I might have gone with Mooscular Menace though I guess that Mooslave must help encapsulate the nature of your relationship. I take it you can trust him now then?” asked Buck.

“Absolutely. Watch this,” Beast Bunny assured before turning to his minion, “Mooslave?”

The moose knelt and put his fist to his chest at the ready, “Yes, my master?”

He pointed to a nearby bus, “Go pickup that bus and then fold it in half and hold it up till I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, master!” Then without questioning Mooslave went to the bus, picked it up single-handed, and turned to face the pair of other villains. He folded the bus in half without much trouble then held it aloft with one hand while balling his other hand into a fist and pressing it back to his chest, “I have done as you requested, master.”

“Very good, Mooslave. Now stay there just like that till I say otherwise,” smiled the young rabbit villain. He looked back to Buck, “See? He does what I say and only what I say.”

Buck Brawn gave a nod and a simple golf clap in response, “You are highly impressive, my boy. Moreso every time I meet you it seems. Now, shall we begin the sparring match you requested?”

Buck took no fighting stance, but instead merely crossed his arms over his chest, ready for the rabbit as a grin crossed his face. Beast Bunny was a bit confused. He had defeated dozens of heroes in his few months as a villain but none of them had ever simply looked so relaxed at the beginning of a fight. The rabbit took a fighting stance and said, “Should I start or did you want to?”

“Be my guest,” said Buck Brawn, “It was your desire to initiate the conflict. Gather yourself and begin when you are ready.”

The four foot three inch tall white-furred rabbit hopped in place light a fighter, shaking his arms to get ready. The silver cuffs on his wrists and ankles rotated a bit as he did. Then he started to flex. He flexed up bigger and bigger, his muscles growing and swelling till he stood at seven feet and seven inches in height with proportions equal to those of Buck's muscles but smaller as his overall frame was as well. The red thong he wore this time, along with his silver belt, had been made to stretch for some of his growth spurts, moreso than the last. The neckpiece he had on swelled to accomidate his muscles and he reached up to adjust his black diamond mask a bit too.

Beast Bunny ran towards the Megaloceros Giganteus before him, dodging this way and that as he closed the distance then launched with a mighty leap that propelled him forward so fast that he broke the sound barrier with a sonic boom that blew out the windows on every building and car within a thousand feet of the sparring supervillains. The concussive blast of wind blew the hair of Buck out of it's ponytail and nearly blew the folded bus from Mooslave's grip.

Buck Brawn never uncrossed his arms, but instead squatted down to face the rabbit head on, literally. The rabbit was aiming a truly mighty blow at his chest, with a pounce so fierce that the cars next to him and near by flipped over from the force he exerted from the leap and sent concrete shrapnel behind him faster than bullets, but the deer caught Beast Bunny with a swift turn of his head and effectively redirected him with his gargantuan antlers. He sent the rabbit from a collision course to his chest to flip him end over end through the building just to his left instead. Beast Bunny flew backwards and upside down with a blinding force that sent him through the building.

Beast Bunny watched the deer man shrink as he exploded holes through buildings he was directed towards. He went through five buildings in all before he hit the street and was stopped by a semi truck. The rabbit was unharmed and the only stun he had was in trying to understand just how he hadn't hit his target. He always hit his targets before and so he was bewildered.

The bunny teen rolled off his perfect back indentation in the side of that semi's cab and stood to his feet three streets over from where the fight started out. He looked through the hole where he came from but didn't see Buck Brawn anywhere, then he realized everything had gotten darker. He looked up just in time for his face to kiss the foot of his hero, right as he was kicked so hard it cratered the ground down fifty feet and collapsed the surrounding buildings on either side of the street into the pit on top of him.

After the kick, Buck Brawn propelled himself backwards into a flip and landed exactly at the edge of the crater he created, crushing the pavement under his bare feet on the landing. He looked at the destruction and carnage he caused and wondered if he had gone too hard on the rookie. The dust settled and he looked up and down the pile of debris caused by four buildings collapsing into the crater. Then came a rumbling. The rubble of four buildings started to lift and then exploded upwards. Buck stood strong with his arms crossed as debris exploded off of his impossibly strong form.

Then came the rampaging seven foot tall bunny. His fist connected with the shoulder of the deer this time but it rolled off the massive Buck like water off a duck's back. The deer side stepped, keeping his arms crossed and watched as the rabbit seemed to soar past him in slow motion. A swift downward motion and he head butted the Beast Bunny in the dead center of his back. Before he could hit the ground, the deer brought up a knee and kneed him in the gut so fast that the impact broke the sound barrier and the palpable explosion of air knocked away the rest of the debris that dared to head in the direction of the deer. The winds made by his antlers moving so fast made swirling twisters that billowed up to the sky and drew in clouds overhead to darken the skies. The pair moved so fast that to any normal observer they would have seen a series of flashes, a couple explosions and then Buck Brawn still standing with his arms crossed.

Beast Bunny flew back to the street he originated the fight on and while still not hurt, he had never been knocked around so much. The rabbit got back to his feet and looked around at all the destruction. His slave still stood there with the bus folded overhead and waved to his master as the rabbit got to his feet again. The bunny saw a quick brown flash heading his way with a series of explosions through the buildings from which he was flung several times over and held up his hands in the shape of a T as he yelled, “Time out!”

The massive deer stopped with his massive form a mere foot from the rabbit, his arms still crossed over his chest as he raised an eyebrow, debris exploded forth from behind him and billowing winds blew forth from his antlers when he stopped that would have toppled normal men and blew over cars in the street when he stopped. He looked down at the shorter rabbit and said, “Yes?”

The rabbit threw up his hands and said, “How are you doing that?”

“Doing what?” asked Buck Brawn.

“Throwing me around and dropping buildings on me and redirecting my attacks!” said Beast Bunny.

Buck let out a chuckle, “You started off throwing everything you had wildly. You broadcast all your attacks because you don't normally need to be subtle due to how much force you use and the fact that no one can usually stop them even if they see it coming. I redirected your attacks by shifting your balance and throwing off your equilibrium. I would suggest that you fight smarter not harder.”

“I was just hoping to really test out my full strength. See who of us was really stronger. Maybe find out how strong I really am,” said the rabbit.

The deer smiled, “Of course though fighting this way we have been might not be the best way to demonstrate such feats of strength as we could just throw buildings at each other all day. Perhaps we could make things more interesting in our little sparring match?”

“What sort of changes did you have in mind? How would you make it more interesting?” he asked his hero, addressing him more casually after they had traded blows.

Buck smiled, “I was watching the footage of your first fight for us and it had me intrigued. I think we should continue the fight but not use any traditional strikes. No punches, kicks, knees, elbows or headbutts.”

“Or antlers,” the bunny was quick to add.

“I'll do my best but I can't always help when they catch the wind,” said Buck.

Beast Bunny nodded, “I think that sounds good.”

“Good.” said Buck, “Then I'll let you start again whenever you're ready.”

The bunny looked over to the moose and said, “You can set the bus down now and follow the fight if you like.”

The moose set the bus down and shook his arm a bit then gave a small bow to Beast Bunny, “Thank you master.”

The bunny watched his moose lean against the crushed bus and then he smiled and turned back to the buck and started to flex in some big poses. His muscles swelled and bounced bigger than should have been physically possible and that's when he thrust out his chest, literally. He flexed his pecs to tremendous size and they bashed into the chest of his mentor. Buck flexed his chest back and met the muscles of his young pupil, matching him in size and strength, both of them stepping forward but just digging their feet into the ground deeper.

Buck started alternating his pec flexes to really pound the rabbit's chest with a beating, the claps of which quaked the ground beneath them. The shorter rabbit took advantage of his height difference and flexed his biceps, pounding into the abs of his tutor, unstoppable forces hitting immovable objects with a strength unknown to any mortal. The claps of muscle against muscle rang throughout the city as loud as any explosion. The deer flexed his abs and they swelled forth from his body like eight brick walls bursting with power enough to knock Beast Bunny back.

The rabbit back flipped and landed on his feet but then let the buck come to him. The Buck's pectoral muscles only got bigger and bigger till they swallowed the rabbit whole and while he was engulfed in the muscles of his personal hero, his cock ripped free of his thong without meaning to and uncontrollably so. It was a dream come true to the young villain as he felt the pecs use a power that could crush mountains to massage and caress over his body. His cock jutting out the bottom was surrounded and caressed by the deer abs pounding away over the ordinarily immovable rod. The rabbit had just about given in when the top of the pecs opened and revealed the handsome and chiseled face of his hero.

Buck smiled to the rabbit and smiled wide, “Give up already, my boy?”

Beast Bunny responded by flexing his triceps and lats so hard that they forced the massive deer's pecs apart. The deer was astounded and then was even more so when the rabbit reached out to grip him by the sides of the face and drew him into a deep and passionate kiss. The pec flex of the mighty deer relaxed just enough that the rabbit was able to relax his own flex and slip free. With a flex of his massive calves he launched himself from between the pecs and landed balls first right on the face of his hero. The last part wasn't intentional but he did the best he could to get free.

The deer relaxed to more normal proportions, revealing to the rabbit as he looked down that his cock had also torn free of it's confinements and jutted forth no less than eight feet from his tremendous body and with a set of nuts to match. The deer flexed his mighty cock, slamming the back of the rabbit knocking him into those massive antlers. The rabbit flexed his rump and back muscles around the massive deer's pole, and when it moved back down the rabbit went with it. Beast Bunny pressed his massive feet to the chest of the deer after being pulled downward and flexed his legs along with the soles of his feet, making them swell tremendously and pushed the giant deer cock to slam into the street.

It didn't hurt... well not the deer's phallus at any rate. The street exploded forth towards their moose observer. Mooslave just flexed in turn and let the rubble bounce off him as his own massive member started to erect, blowing out his black thong and letting his now twenty six inch long erection throb in the air as his master instructed him never to hide it any more. Not from him at any rate. He watched his master trade blows with the deer until they ended up almost literally sword fighting with their massive cocks. Knocking them against one another with force that quaked the ground and everything that sat upon it in mini earthquakes that sent trembles through the city. That is until they locked hands. The rabbit engulfed the deer's head in his pecs, while the deer did the same to the rabbit's cock with his chest. The rabbit couldn't allow his hero's cock to go unattended and used his massive feet to massage and caress it. It became apparent that they were evenly matched in strength and power despite their difference in size and that fact only seemed to turn them on even more. The rabbit's dick swelled thicker and another foot longer while the deer's gained in girth and another two feet in length while gripped between massive rabbit toes.

They huffed and pumped as they ground and thrust against one another in a display of passion for all the world to see, were they to dare come close enough to do so. They relaxed their flexings at the same time and the rabbit sat atop the massive deer dick as it flexed up to bring him face to face with his personal hero, his own rabbit cock aimed off to the side as he looked eye to eye, panting deeply as they locked eyes and held each other close.

“I've never felt such strength,” said Beast Bunny, “I didn't know there could be anyone as strong as me until just now.”

“I felt the same,” said Buck Brawn, “I've walked this earth a very long time and until now there were none who could match me in strength like you.”

They merged in a long passionate kiss. Their muscles flexed and entwined, writhing, growing and reducing all over their bodies in perfect control and synchronicity with each other as they thrust and ground with strength that could turn coal into diamonds and then some. They both moaned as they spurted thousands upon thousands of gallons of precum into the streets. Buck fell back and they rolled around tearing up everything around them in their passion.

The massive rabbit could only stop long enough to say, “You're so mysterious. So dark and dangerous. No one even knows your age or where you came from. I want to know you... know all about you... know your body... know who you are and what makes you tick...”

“In time my boy,” said the deer, “I think that we're going to be spending quite a bit of time together. A lot of intimate time to get to know one another.”

They had only just finished speaking when half a dozen superheroes arrived in heroic fashion. Leading the way was Doctor Loshad, the horse surgeon dressed in a lab coat and holding a giant scalpel. Behind him was a muscular frog named Hop Huntress, dressed in a red and yellow spandex suit that hugged her huge muscles. Behind them stood the Cat Cruiser and Bat Bruiser who were buff furries dressed like they were straight out of a 50s Musical. Then last but not least came Ripped Raptor, a twelve foot tall veolciraptor dressed like a luchador wrestler.

Ripped Raptor pointed at the writhing villains watching as Buck Brawn stood, holding a smaller rabbit aloft by his huge cock alone, “Have you no shame? You come to the middle of the city for these senseless sexcapades, Buck? Do you have any idea how much property damage you've done? Seriously! What is wrong with both of you? This is on the news on so many channels right now...”

“Ooo an audience makes it hotter,” said Beast Bunny to his deer.

“Indeed it does,” said Buck Brawn to the rabbit stradling his cock. The heroes continued to shout banter at the villains but neither of them paid attention as Buck spoke to the rabbit again, “Why don't you be a good boy and make us cum so hard it takes care of our hero problem?”

“I thought you'd never ask,” smiled Beast Bunny.

He turned and faced the same way as Buck, still stradeling that massive deer cock with a leg and testicle draped on either side. He brought up his massive rabbit feet to rub either side of the pair of cocks that were pressed top to bottom. He looked up to seen an expression of pure pleasure on the face of his mentor and applied more pressure, stroking harder and faster as the duo started spurting more and more precum in the direction of the heroes.

“Not gonna last much longer, Buck,” said Beast Bunny.

“Me either Bunny,” smiled the massive deer.

The heroic raptor continued to shout and then Hop Huntress tapped him on the shoulder to stop him, “I don't think they're listening. They seem to just be jerking off at us while you shout at them.”

The raptor ground his fists in fury, “Then let's show them what heroes are made of! Charge those two and let's bring them to justice!”

Then they felt a rumbling in the streets. The chips of pavement and debris on the ground shook as they saw Mooslave run behind his master and the massive deer that he was pleasuring. Then they came in unison. Thousands upon thousands of gallons erupted from the massive villainous cocks. A literal tidal wave a hundred feet high cascaded down the street towards the heroes at incredible speeds.

The heroes watched with mouths agape as a wall of white liquid cast a shadow over them and before they knew it they were washed away in the blast of deer and rabbit cum that billowed forth at them. The pair kept shooting and shooting more than either of them ever had before from cocks that were bigger than they had ever allowed themselves to grow before. It just kept cumming for what might have been full minutes until the city in the direction away from them was blanketed in the white coating of their mutual love making. When it ended they were both panting and the rabbit turned to face the deer, kissing him on the lips as gallons of the load aftermath continued to pour from their powerful cocks.

“That was the best orgasm I ever had,” smiled the rabbit as he swooned and kept kissing the deer passionately.

“I have to say that I have never felt anything quite like it in all my years,” said the tremendous deer man, “We should do that again but filling your minion.”

The Mooslave clasped his hands happily as his master said, “Come Mooslave. We have much to do.”

The moose ran over and Buck Brawn scooped him under one arm while holding his rabbit in the other then he hopped off over the horizon so they could fill the moose to their hearts content.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Beast Bunny 3: Tug of War

The world of this story is one of superheroes and supervillains. The massively muscled supervillain who went by Beast Bunny had been working closely with his champion Buck Brawn and his ward known as Mooslave for several months. In the time they were together both Buck and the Bunny had grown their strength by leaps and bounds. There wasn't much that could give them a proper workout in their world but the workouts they gave each other during sexual activity. They always remained the same relative height, unless flexing larger, but their muscles gained density and power beyond power. Mooslave however, had gained another two feet in height, since our last tale, standing a full fourteen feet tall of massive moose muscles. They also made him change his villain name from Mooslave to Mooservant as in time he had become more like a valet and butler than any semblance of a slave. Buck had focused so much of his time on love interest in Beast Bunny that it upset one of the others in the feared five of the Legion of Lawlessness. Cock-A-Doodle Doom was not happy.

He was so upset that the Legion's attentions were drifting from Buck's command alone that he left the Legion and returned to his home country of Wyandottia. His exit was extremely public and in the middle of a battle with several prominent superheroes on the news. The Legion could not let this stand and in his place there was an empty seat in the chamber of the Feared Five. It was declared that whosoever either brought in the head of Cock-A-Doodle Doom or managed, to cripple his forces, would be granted a seat at the table of the Feared Five. Supervillains from Armoredvark to Zappallama all tried to invade Wyandottia, many of whom were killed while others were injured and sent back with their tails between their legs.

At their evening meal, Beast Bunny sat across from Buck Brawn while Mooservant served them several courses of expertly prepared meals. His former secret identity was a professional chef for years and so the meal was quite excellent. It was there that Buck, dressed in a tuxedo thong, with fancy cuffs at his writs and a black bow tie made an offer to his boyfriend, “You know. As strong as you are there is a good chance that you could take on the Cock and win.”

The hyper muscular rabbit, dressed very similarly to the deer, shook his head, “Maybe but what would I do as a part of the Feared Five? I like having my boyfriend as the most powerful man in the world. We have it nice as is without both of us needing to be at that table.”

Buck quirked an eyebrow, “Really?”

“No not really. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Cock-A-Doodle Doom and take over his country then maybe one of the surrounding countries if I feel up to it later in the day. Then when both of us are on the Feared Five we can fuck the world and there would be no one able to stop us...” Beast Bunny smiled, “All I need is those miles of tritanium cables we stole and I'll have them at my mercy.”

The table suddenly started to splinter and then flipped over when Buck's massive cock ripped from his thong and shot forward ten feet in a matter of seconds. His balls expanded till they hit the floor where he sat. He smiled to the rabbit as his massive cock loomed over the head of his bunny love, “That's what I like to hear.”

The rabbit then flexed his pecs upward to engulf a good portion of the cock, pulling himself up to hug onto it as he licked and kissed the huge throbbing humanoid deer cock. Mooservant, dressed the same as his masters and his now 36 inch hard on ripped free from the display of super strength that the deer exhibited by simply springing a boner. He looked to the rabbit and said, “Will that be all for dinner this evening, Master Krolik?”

Beast Bunny looked to the moose and smiled then to the deer, “Maybe all for dinner, yes but I think we could both do with some desert.”

The moose snorted in anticipation then gave a small bow as he approached his masters, “As you wish, sir. How should we proceed then?”

Buck walked towards the moose and knocked him over with his giant boner that had a muscular bunny attatched to it by a combination pecs and legs hug. He looked down at the moose as his muscles began to swell to obscene sizes, “Get ready to take the first couple loads Mooservant. Next we're going to fuck this whole complex to the ground and sleep on the rubble. My boy's got a big day tomorrow.”

The fuckening began in earnest and true to his word, they did just that. The next day Beast Bunny was on an automated super jet flying on his way to meet up in Wyandottia with his opponent. The rabbit kicked back in his regular super outfit, just the silver cuffs at his ankles and wrists, the black shoulder and neck cover he donned with a matching diamond mask, and then the red, overstretched, bulletproof thong and silver belt to match his cuffs. He was busy texting with buck on his communicator when a red warning light popped up on the display before him. He tapped the display and it showed them approaching the border of Wyandottia... and that missiles had been launched to intercept the aircraft. He barely had time to react, simply saying, “Huh...”

The plane was blown up with an impressive explosion as twin missiles exploded in a blaze of glory and a fireball that crashed to the countryside of the poisoned lands of Wyandottia. The fireball crashed to the ground blew out a crater over 700 feet across. The billowing plains were further rent asunder by ten tanks and a giant robot shaped like an anthropomorphic that crossed the lands on the way to where the villainous rabbit crash landed. They all opened fire into the epicenter of the exploded wreck, firing tank shells and giant robot's missiles into the burning mess, cratering the ground out further as they exploded. The barrage lasted several minutes of nonstop firing and when they stopped there was practically no trace of any aircraft left on the land.

It was hard to pick much out from the thick and billowing flames but the soldiers attacking relaxed a bit, assuming the victory had already been taken by their side. They were mistaken. From the flames walked a figure unlike any they had seen. Beast Bunny had survived not only the crash but the fires and the other blasts as well. He didn't walk fast but rather at a leisurely pace and appeared completely unharmed. His thong, mask and neck piece had somehow remained in tact while the metal of his cuffs and belt glowed white hot. He didn't seem to be burned in the least or even have the slightest scratch. Smoke and steam billowed off his form and all the heat did seem to make him break a sweat. He looked at the tanks and the giant rooster bot as he grinned and said, “Helluva sauna you guys have. What say I show you what a real beating looks like?”

Everyone seemed to stare at him in awe before he placed a hand on the nearest tank and the sheer heat of his body caused the metal to turn red hot and melt from his touch alone. He smiled, “Man I am on fire today.”

The destruction that followed was fast and brutal as he picked up one tank by the turret and swung it around to knock away a further two tanks. He then crushed it down with his bare hands till it was little more than basketball size and tossed it through the remaining tanks making a series of explosions that caused the robot pilot, and therefore the robot, to recoil from terror. The super heated super rabbit leaped at the giant robot and exploded through the chest, coming out the other side holding what appeared to be a rather important part of it's engine. He landed holding the melting metal in hand as it dripped and melted over his arm, still rather harmlessly to the powerful rabbit villain. He saw the spools of cable he brought with him and realized that he didn't want to risk melting them at his current temperature... so he set off to find a way to cool off.

He tossed the engine behind him and ran off across the landscape at blinding speed till he came upon a lake and jumped in with a cannonball splash that exploded into steam, making a fog that spread over the surrounding landscape. He sank till he hit the bottom of the lake and then kicked off the bottom, rocketing off into the skies and landing several miles away with his super heated cuffs cracked from the extreme heat followed by the sudden cooling. He then ran back to the scene of the crash and looked around for the massive cable spools he brought with him. Five massive spools that were in the aircraft with him had luckily survived the crash, each of them the size of a tank with miles of cable spooled onto them. He brought all the cable spools together and

He then hopped high in the sky with a light spin to give him a 360 view of where he was and where the capitol was. He saw the fleets of tanks, mobile fortresses, giant robots, soldiers, and airships headed his way from the direction of the capital. He landed with a cratering crash and then ran towards the fleets of enemies. Missiles exploded around him and gunfire bounced off his nigh invulnerable musculature. Tank shells exploded off his pecs and biceps, a very pleasurable experience but something he hadn't the time to focus on. He literally ran through the soldiers, tanks and even a mobile fortress with nothing offering him any resistance on his way to his target. Tanks, cars, and even that mobile fortress exploded as he ran through them on his way to the capitol city of Wyandottia. The gates of the castle-like city were rooster themed with giant metal gates that were two feet thick.

The young muscular rabbit stuck his hands into the metal doors and ripped them from their impossibly huge hinges, tossing them behind him. Castle guards opened fire as the rabbit sped through the building on his search, blowing through thick stone walls like they were made of styrofoam. He made his way through to the center of the maze, blasting through walls rather than taking the time to solve the puzzle. Then he came upon the throne room. The size of a warehouse and ornately designed in a brutalist architecture.

Beast Bunny stopped to look at the well-designed interior as the chamber guards emptied their clips on him, sending bullets bouncing around the room. Cock-A-Doodle Doom sat at the back of the room on a golden rooster throne in a royal outfit complete with a black cloak that mostly concealed his suit clad muscular body and the hood pulled down shrouding his metal-beaked face.

The rooster sighed as his men finished emptying their clips but lifted a hand to signify them to stop. He tilted his head as he looked to the young rabbit with his fingers pressed to one another in classic villain style, “Fenevad nyuszi, milyen jó megjelenni a bejárati ajtónál.”

Beast Bunny quirked his eyebrow, “I'm sorry was that words or just jibberish cause you're so scared of what I'm about to do?”

The rooster felt like he was going to be doing a lot of sighing that day. He spoke in English but with a heavy Hungarian accent, “I see... so you don't find a need to improve your mind because you are made of muscles. There is more to being a villain than punching and kicking things, young man.”

“With muscles like mine there doesn't need to be much more to the villainy,” the muscular bunny punctuated with a few flexes that made his arms and legs grow to obscene proportions.

“Is that so?” asked the rooster. His eyes glowed purple and the rabbit floated into the air, glowing purple himself, “You see, I may command a country that I rule but I took my position by force. With finess no less. I fight with honor. You fight with sheer brutality.”

The rabbit struggled but there was nothing to push against. He grunted and then inhaled with powerful lungs, drawing in vast amounts of air... then he blew out. The rooster never left his throne but a shield of shimmering purple light surrounded him as all the decorations were blown from the walls and his men were blown around the room. Cock-A-Doodle Doom simply sat in his seat and watched as the rabbit struggled. The rabbit then growled and started to flex his muscles bigger and bigger. His pecs swelling like a wall with his abs jutting out below them. His thighs, buttocks, calves and the soles of his feet expanded out larger. His shoulders became boulders on top of boulders and his biceps, triceps and forearms all exploded out with tremendous muscles that exploded forth larger and larger till they extended out more than thirty feet from the rabbit. The rooster tore off the roof of the building and tossed it aside with his mind alone. He then elevated the rabbit higher to ensure he wouldn't get any opportunity to touch the ground or anything solid.

Beast Bunny flexed bigger in powerful bursts, only becoming more grotesquely muscular with each flex as his bands and even his neck piece burst from his body. He kept his cock under control until he realized that it was the key to his freedom. He let out his beast and it ripped free with balls the size of sedans. The cock extending fifty feet from his body as he flexed it and spurt forth precum that rained down over the countryside behind the castle city. The only thing the bunny wore at that point was his diamond mask. He looked down at the rooster and said, “I don't know that you are powerful enough to hold back one of my orgasms, and as much as I would like to find out... I had a different plan for conquest. Something that might appeal to you. Something with more... finesse. You like finesse right?”

“I'm listening,” said Cock-A-Doodle Doom as he looked up at the grotesquely flexed mass of rabbit muscles.

“Tell you what... I'll relax my flexes, you set me down, and I'll talk like a gentleman,” said Beast Bunny.

The rooster nodded, “Agreed.”

The rabbit then returned to his normal 4'3” height and the rooster lowered him back to the ground, mere feet before his throne. He looked to the older supervillain and said, “There. That's better, isn't it?”

The rooster looked down to see the rabbit still sporting an erection that was half as long as he was tall as he said, “Gentleman don't usually have conversations with throbbing erections out in the naked air.”

“Oh this?” Beast Bunny looked down, “Yeah that's not gonna go down till I cum. Besides I kind of flexed out of everything I was wearing.”

“Very well. What was your proposition then?” asked Cock-A-Doodle Doom.

Beast Bunny grinned and said, “A tug of war for the whole country.”

“I'm not following.”

“I brought with me some tritanium cables. Here is what I want to do. We rig them up to every tank and vehicle you have. Even rig them up to something that you pull with your mind powers. That's one end. On the other end, all those cables are hooked up to my throbbing dick. We draw a line in the dirt and if I can make all your armies cross that line by myself then I get the country.”

The rooster quirked an eyebrow, “What if we pull you across the line?”

Beast Bunny shrugged, “Then I will submit to you. I will surrender and become your loyal servant to have you command me to do whatever you wish. I'll be yours and at your beck and call.”

The rooster pondered a moment and relished at the thought of that. The first thing he would have the rabbit do would be to kiss his boots. He could already see hooking up a personal transport to the muscular bunny but then he snapped back to reality and with a grin no less as he said, “Very well. I agree to your terms. If you can defeat all my armies in such a fashion then I do not deserve to rule this country.”

The rabbit nodded and walked off stroking his cock a bit as he made his way from the throne room. It took a few hours to hook up all the vehicles. Thousands of tanks, dozens of mobile fortresses, hundreds of giant robots all hooked to the rabbit and all ready to pull. On Beast Bunny's end he had to work a clever way out to intertwine the cables and meld them together with his impossibly strong grip until he made the final wrap around his cock so that it was secure along the top of his shaft and up behind the head of his prodigious member that he had swollen and flexed to a thick length of five feet long, equal to his somewhat flexed up height.

The line drawn was twenty feet away from the rabbit, five feet across, a thousand feet long and went ten feet down. The bunny rocked back and forth on the soles of his feet as he stood at the ready. Cock-A-Doodle Doom stood on the other side of the small ravine with his hands behind his back, “How shall we signal the start then?”

“You guys can start any time. I'll be plenty ready,” smiled Beast Bunny.

The rooster gave a nod and floated off on a disk of purple energy before he looked over all his forces, tied to the member of a teenager, ready to not only pull him to the ravine but to destroy him as well, should they be unable to move him. He didn't expect they should fail. He raised a hand and his forces revved their engines. The rooster brought his hand down and they moved forward at full force. The tritanium cords pulled taught and started to drag the bunny forward an inch or two.

In retaliation, Beast Bunny flexed his calves to massive proportions till they swelled and jutted into the ground behind him. They dug in deep and held him firm in the ground. The massive bunny crossed his arms over his immense chest and flexed the soles of his feet as well, making them jab deep into the ground as well. The rabbit was not going anywhere. He watched in amusement as the armies of a nation pulled at his cock with super strong cables that were nigh unbreakable. His cock throbbed and the cables moaned in response. It twitched and pulled back on the cables, yanking the enemy forces but the rabbit had to take a deep breath and calm himself. He focused on the sensations and forced himself not to grow. He controlled the throbbing of his cock with concentration as he put his hands behind his head with his elbows pointing skyward. Beast Bunny let out a few moans as his powerful cock was tugged upon and started to spurt precum into the gulley pit between him and the armed forces of the rooster.

The rooster looked upon the rabbit in disbelief as he held back thousands of men in very powerful vehicles by the strength of his cock alone. He marveled at the power and had to have it under his command. He floated over to the furthest edge of his forces, at the base of a mountain range, and raised a stone platform up from the ground with his mind powers. He stood upon it and then gripped the vehicles of his army with his mental powers and started to pull with ten times the force. He reinforced their structures with his mind to keep the vehicles together and then motioned for his airships to hook on to the city ships. They fired harpoons in and then started pulling at full force, yet the vehicles still gained no traction.

Beast Bunny focused on flexing one muscle at a time to prevent his cock from outgrowing the cables and ripping free. He flexed his toes making them grow one at a time till they enlarged and dug into the ground. Then he flexed one calf muscle at a time before reducing it to flex the next. Then he went to the buttocks, then flexed each individual ab in turn before flexing his abs in unison with his buttocks for an incredible symphony of muscle growth and reduction that looked like a song made from muscle. He made his pectoral muscles join in the song of buffness that played across his body and brought in his arms, shoulders, neck, and ears the last. All the while his balls swelled and before he knew it they were swelling into the ground, cratering it under their weight and making their way towards the ravine.

He didn't want to lose the wager on a technicality by having his massive balls enter the ravine for him and so he then moved to end the little competition. A simple flex was all it took. He flexed his core and his cock at once, making it go from pointing straight forward to standing straight up against his pecs with a sonic boom as it impacted his chest. The armies of the rooster never stood a chance.

Every tank, every mobile fortres, every giant robot and airship were all yanked away from their positions and tossed into the air. The rabbit peeked around the pink pillar of his own massive cock flesh to see the tanks, fortresses, robots and airships all flying through the air in his direction. He relaxed the control on his cock and let it swell bigger and bigger. A few pulses later it was twenty feet long and thick as ever. It made the metal wrapped just below the head stretch and screech as it was torn apart and popped free off the end of his cock, leaving the rabbit nude except for his mask once again.

The enemy forces all flew overhead and past him, crashing behind him with but a single flex. The sheer power of his cock alone turned him on to no end and so he brought his now fifty foot long cock down to the ground with a crash that knocked Cock-A-Doodle Doom from his footing and collapsed the stone pillar he erected. The display of strength followed by the collapse of the stone pillar did it and then he let loose an orgasm with a force he had never before allowed himself to release. He came like a bomb.

To say that his load was massive would be to put the sheer magnitude of his load to shame. A tsunami tidal wave a mile high erupted from him and washed forth over the countryside towards the rooster. The rooster had no time to react as everything went white and then everything went dark. He came with that same force for a full five minutes and when the load subsided he saw that not only had he painted all he saw for miles in white super rabbit seed... but that he came so furiously that he split the mountain in half that the rooster had stood in front of.

The country was his now to do with what he pleased. The position among the feared five was now secured. Hours later he found Cock-A-Doodle Doom, surrounded in a purple bubble of his waning powers, miles from where he was. The field collapsed as the rabbit stood before him. The rooster's body was beaten and bruised. His clothing torn. His metal beak bent and cracked from impacts.

The rooster reached up at the rabbit that stood over him and pleaded, “Please... No more... I surrender...”

Beast Bunny smiled and said, “I'm sure you do. Now you will send a message to the people of this country that I am in charge now.”

“I will! I will! Just please spare me!” pleaded the rooster as he lay on the ground, almost unable to move.

Beast Bunny scooped up the rooster and held him tight as they went to the capitol city of his brand new country together for the official surrender.

• Like 6