musclemonkey

I'm not generally into FMG, but I have to say, the way you've written this is extremely hot. I'll definitely be reading any subsequent parts and any other stories, female or male, that you write. 

I do hope you like to write in the male muscle growth genre as well or will at least think about it. Your style is great, like Geek to Freak but not an exact duplicate, and many of us here love that type of writing. 

That said, of course write what you want to write and what inspires you.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, Kymuscleboy said:

I'm not generally into FMG, but I have to say, the way you've written this is extremely hot. I'll definitely be reading any subsequent parts and any other stories, female or male, that you write. 

I do hope you like to write in the male muscle growth genre as well or will at least think about it. Your style is great, like Geek to Freak but not an exact duplicate, and many of us here love that type of writing. 

That said, of course write what you want to write and what inspires you.

Many thanks, dude! 🔥🙏

Awesome to hear I’m making you a little FMG-curious... 😋

Love male muscle growth too. Definitely want to give it a shot someday. Once I find a good story inspiration. Always been a fan little brother muscle growth. 😈

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mommy Muscle Growth 

Episode One - “Power Corrupts” 

Part 2

Authors Note: Thanks for all the support on Part 1. 🐵 It’s my first FMG story. Plus, I work 2 jobs. So thanks for your patience. 

Check it out, Braxton. I have muscle now!” I remember how, Mom, marched into the kitchen this morning. Right as I was eating breakfast. Flexing her arm and popping up this impressive little bicep. “Wow, Mom! I had no idea you were getting so buff.” I said dribbling some milk down my chin. Even though, Dad, was a heavyweight bodybuilder. And I was this pretty big college jock myself. It was always surprising to see a decent amount of muscle on a chic. Let alone my own mother.

*RIIIPPPP* Fast forward to later that night. “Oh god, Mom... Your clothes...” I could only continue to weep in disbelief. Witnessing probably female muscle history. As that once tiny muscle arm was now this ultra-devastating hulking mass of female muscle power. A volcanic eruption of silky smooth super strength. Easily 21-inches and still growing. The biggest bicep and meat-packed tricep ever witnessed on a chic. Yet mom wielded around without any hesitation. Not even an ounce of remorse. 

“Oops!” In fact, Mom, could only devilishly giggle in response. With her clothes ripping apart like paper. “I’m surprised they lasted this long.“  She said flexing wildly. Causing her sleeves to blow away first. *SNAP*, *POP*. Followed by her skin tight muscle bulging gym-shorts. *RRIIPPPP* The sound of all those threads snapping away like power lines in a thunderstorm. “Ooooh yesss...” She moaned proudly. Flexing her legs just bigger and bigger. As if her growth was endless. Boundless. 

“The power...” And then she groaned. Already teetering on dad’s massive muscle size. Her thighs rumbling to an unbelievably carved 30-inches, maybe 31-inches of hulking female muscle strength. “I think my legs are bigger than your fathers!” She laughed. Looking down as her stance, her feet, were forcibly spread apart. Giving her quads this thundering flex. 

*POP*, *BANG* “Fuck, Mom!” I squealed like a kid. Watching her gym-shorts suddenly burst apart. An epic nuclear muscle meltdown of dinosaur proportions. With a thousand torn pieces falling to her feet. “Ooooh, yeahh! MORE!” Mom, could only groan with a size hungry lust. Bending over to feverishly explore, worship, her own super-pumped T-Rex sized muscle-quads. 

“You could just call me Quadzilla...” She, chuckled once more. Her size ravenous mom jokes. With even her calf-muscles looking so grossly huge and freaky. It was a level of muscle that I don’t even think most men could handle. And yet my mom was absolutely loving it.

“I’ve honestly been dreaming about this for SO long!...” She even shockingly stated. Making me squirm in even more confusion. “You have!?” Wondering just how long my mom had this secret muscle lust. “I couldn’t just let you and your father do all the growing. I wanted some muscle too!!!” Mom, spouted more of her wild fantasies. Flexing just bigger and bigger. Gloriously quaking across the floor to the living room mirror. To no doubt feast upon her own godly reflection.

“But even I couldn’t have imagined this...” Mom, giggled as she walked. Looking down in such smirking accomplishment. Witnessing her own increasing immobility. All that muscle bursting up between her monster marbled mommy legs. Giving her that classic bodybuilder wobble. 

“I FEEL so INCREDIBLE!” Mom, roared in absolute amazement. Feasting upon her freakishly muscular goddess physique for the first time. “I mean, they might as well just hand me the CROWN now!” She arrogantly chuckled. Hauling up her one of her mountainous skull-crushing peaks of bicep. Stuffing right up against her own petit grinning face. Looking to be 23.5...24-inches of super muscle mommy strength. Definitely bigger than Dads!

“I’m going to make the other FEMALES look like ANTS!!!” Mom, roared wildly. Looking totally horned up, if I’m honest. Surging suddenly pounds bigger. Taking a few gross whiffs of her own infant-crushing shaven armpits. Kiss and lick her own Everest-sized peaks of man-crushing biceps.

“You’re telling me, Mom!” And yet I could only seem to hopelessly feed back into it. “It looks like you’re even BIGGER than DAD!” I just had to say it. Out loud in the open. With a jaw-dropped drool. Feeling a slight mental hysteria, if I’m honest. Watching my mom still grow and grow. Pounds of muscle by the minute.

“Hope your father doesn’t mind if I just keep GROWING!” And then, Mom, said it. The unthinkable. Chuckling with this sinister laugh. “BIGGER!? B-But, Mom!” I could only squeal in response. Helplessly watching as even her pink silky briefs began to tear away. *RRIIIIPPPPP* Snapping free from the depths her ape-sized hairless bodybuilding butt. Unveiling from the front, this equally growing muscle-puss. 

“Oh F-Fuck...” I weeped in utter disbelief. “How much of those pills did you actually take!?” I just had to ask. Knowing there must have been some freaky side effects happening. Her cunt was just so grossly rippled and bulging with muscle. A fucking cock-coffin. Reserved for only the biggest of men. 

“Just the WHOLE bottle!” Mom, gladly revealed. “And yet I would honestly take ANOTHER!” She powerfully chuckled. “W-WHAT!?” I squealed. Watching my mom brush her hands down her magnificent muscle chest. “And ANOTHER!!” She continued to roar. Seeming insatiable in her muscle hunger. Rubbing her tank-strong silky smooth 12-pack. Down to her perfect v-line. Not stopping until she could even lavishly palm her cock crushing muscle-cunt. Right in front of me!

“GROW until I could SQUAT my own HONDA!” Mom, roared insanely. Pleasuring herself. With her musclebound-pussy beginning to gush. A fucking torrent of cunt-juice across her own musclebound reflection. Right before flexing into this earth-shattering most muscular pose.

“MORE and MORE until I DWARF even the biggest of MALE bodybuilders!” Mom, continued hysterically. Her words just making my jaw drop. Flexing herself just bigger and bigger. Rumbling pounds more. As if she commanded it. Willed it to happen. The new muscle Queen of the Universe! Pumping herself to the size of the biggest bodybuilders. Hauling up these huge super smooth and shaven 25-inch muscle mommy arms. Flexing and almost immobilized by her 36-inch legs. Spreading her feet just miles apart across the floor. 

“I WANT to make your FATHER look like a TODDLER!” Mom, shockingly stated. Right as she began to moan uncontrollably. Pant like this big dog. Worshipping her own over-pumped musclebound chest. The two watermelon-huge sculpted power-breast. Laughing as they squeezed against the bottom of her own chin. 

“JESUS Christ, Mom! How big do you actually want to GROW!?” I screamed a bit. In the most manly way possible. But I just had to know. “I..I...UNNGHHHH” And yet, Mom, couldn’t even form words. As if the size she wanted to achieve was almost indescribable. Unfathomable. Finally tipping her fantasies overboard. As I watched my own goddess huge muscle mom began to cum.

“UNNGHHH” Mom, roared. This big growing beast. Finally reaching down and piercing her chiseled strengthening cunt-hole. Gushing so much muscle-juice, she almost flooded the floor. All while worshipping and licking her ungodly huge 26-inch peaks of hulking female arm-strength.  

“OH MY GOD!” 

And then...

That’s when, Dad, walked in...

“SARAH! What have you DONE!?”...

Hope you enjoyed. 😈

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Awesome! I said it after the first part. FMG are not usually my thing, but good writing is good writing. This is a very hot story!

Thanks a bunch, dude! 😈💪🏼 Such a compliment. 
I’m working on a male muscle growth story as well. Involving two identical twin brothers. Should be posted soon! 😏

• Like 1

15 hours ago, musclemonkey said:

Thanks a bunch, dude! 😈💪🏼 Such a compliment. 
I’m working on a male muscle growth story as well. Involving two identical twin brothers. Should be posted soon! 😏

Twin stories are awesome! And I know you will do a fantastic take on the genre. I'm looking forward to it!

12 hours ago, TommyGunz said:

Excellent! Can't wait to see how bodybuilder husband reacts ...

Yes! This should make for an interesting next chapter. You get the shifting power dynamic part of the what's happening, but he might just like it!

• Like 1