The Hiker pt 2

Hey guys, I am sorry I fell off of the radar and left you hanging for so long, but I thought I would give you another part while I finish next chapter.  Also, scroll down to the bottom to see what I believe Bryson would be like.  Hope you enjoy!

The Hiker pt. 2

So here I am completely naked on the couch of this massive man that I just met.  He has manhandled me since we laid eyes on each other, and how he pulled me to safety with just one arm.  Again, I know it has been a while since part 1, but I am not a small guy.  I am 6’1 230lbs.  Most guys would call me intimidating.  But not to Bryson.  To him I am just a child.  He knew immediately that his muscles made me weak.  He would take advantage of that later.  But first let me get back to the story.  

I was embarrassed by having in my pants ripped off of me.  My package, hard package, completely exposed, while this giant takes a look at my wounded leg.  Even while Bryson was stripping me, there was no condescending sound in his voice.  It was just a statement of fact.  This is the first time that I saw the wound.  It was pretty bad, but not as bad as I thought.  “This just needs to be cleaned up and you will be as good as new.”

“Thank you Bryson.  I can’t even begin to tell you how grateful that you were there when I fell.”

“I think you already have thanked me son”.  He looks down at my cock and then gives it a little flick with his finger.  “This is all the thanks that I need!”

Bryson does not look that old.  It is weird that he keeps calling me son.  I would say he was between 35-45 to give some way.  I was not ready for what I heard next.  “Bryson, you keep calling me son, but I am probably the same age or a little older than you.  Don’t you think that is kind of weird?”

“Well, how old do you think I am son?”  He looked at me with this great big grin on his face waiting for an answer.  I didn’t want to insult this giant, I felt safe around him, but I was waiting for the switch to come and he become this aggressive prick that likes to show his power by dominating the smaller guys.  So, I hesitated to respond.  So he answered for me.  “I know this will be a shocker to you as it is with most of the men I am with, but I am 68 years old!”  You probably thought I was about 40, right?”

I could not say anything for a minute as I was trying to grasp how this man is 20 years older than me, is built like a bull, and doesn’t look a day over 45 max.  I am 47 and I thought I was the older one in this encounter.  Boy was I wrong.  

“I can see that you are having a difficult time accepting that is my age.  You are wondering how an old man like me can have muscles like this and have the looks to go with it.  You don’t have to respond because I already know the answer.  I will answer you soon enough, but first I want to make sure you are taken care of, then we can get to the questions I know you are dying to ask.  So how about you sit on my lap as I ice your leg.  Before I had a chance to respond, he reaches down and puts his huge hands under my back and legs and lifts me once again.  He stands up to his full height with me in his arms. “ Oh, you are so light in my arms son!  I just want to play with you all night long.”  He laughs and I can feel it all the way through my body including my cock.  It went rock hard immediately in response to his powerful laugh and he saw it throb.  Wow, you really are crazy about my muscles aren’t you?”  You haven’t even seen the half of what I can do with you in my arms.  I may have to do an arm workout with you as my weight.”  It was too much for me to handle.  I just show my load and it landed on his face.  I tried to apologize, but he would not have it.  “Do you think you are the first one that has ever cum all over my face?  Not even close.  In fact, you taste pretty good.  I will have to come back for another drink later. “ 

Is this encounter for real?  Or am I just dreaming?  This man is a what I have only dreamed of but never would have imagined coming true.  I am in the arms of a gorgeous man that is compassionate, yet confident. I feel like we were destined to be together.  Before, I could even realize what I was saying I cried out “oh, Daddy!”  I was horrified by what I said, but then again it felt natural the way he had been taking care of my needs.  The big strong dad I always wanted but never had…

To be continued...

20170527152918-560df9d3-la.jpg