8inchlad

Justin The Bigger The Better

Question

Does anyone have full copies of this story? It goes to over 30 chapters but only 1-25 seem to be available online.

Any information on where to get the full collection would be much appreciated.

8 answers to this question

Does anyone have full copies of this story? It goes to over 30 chapters but only 1-25 seem to be available online.

Any information on where to get the full collection would be much appreciated.

I was planning on posting it here at some point, but currently it is over at www.coiledfist.com

Giantworshipper is the original writer of what is perhaps one of the greatest Macro stories of all time. He posted it on Metabods, and perhaps a few others, but at that time, the story only took Justin to about 50 feet tall, in the university hanger. The full version is on the Coiledfist website, as Giantworshipper says. On it continues the Justin story, taking him to 75 feet tall, then all hell breaks loose when Justin figures out he's becoming a God, and just keeps growing. This is one of the few stories carrying the concept of Macro growth to it's ultimate completion, and showing that size does indeed matter. The unstoppable power Justin is slowly imbued with is nothing short of mind-boggling. I heartily recommend it, to every Macrophile there is.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Truly.

"Graham", which is also written by the great Macro writer Giantworshipper, is a slightly different "take" on the concepts of a young teen growing into an all-powerful being.

Giantworshipper recently told me he had just completed the final chapter of Graham, so by now It must be on coildfist in its entirety.

This story too, is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I hope we are treated to more Macro stories in the future, Giantworshipper!!! :)

• Upvote 2

What I like most about those two stories is that the growing boys aren't evil. They have no malice toward anyone. They don't have any desire to crush anyone. However, they feel no regrets doing so. They grow into their destructive nature as easily as they'd grow into their bodies. They get to a point where they become so big that people die as a result of their presence, but they're too big to care.

Giantworshipper is the GOD of macro writing.

So Very True. You'll get no argument from me.

I'd go so far as to even say he's the "Justin" of Macro story writing.. ;)

What I like most about those two stories is that the growing boys aren't evil. They have no malice toward anyone. They don't have any desire to crush anyone. However, they feel no regrets doing so. They grow into their destructive nature as easily as they'd grow into their bodies. They get to a point where they become so big that people die as a result of their presence, but they're too big to care.

That is the troubling dichotomy of Macrophilia. Most of us Macros have no real spirit for what amounts to Mass Murder with Mega Macros, or even genocide with Giga Macros.. But it comes with the territory. It is a necessary evil. That is one of the reasons most Macro stories take one of two approaches:

They either tell the story from the Macro's point of view, reducing the problem to offing just bugs or fleas, or they stop the story before they get so dangerously big. In the "Justin" story especially, Giantworshipper met the issue head on, and not only told the story from the tiny people's point of view, he carried the saga out through it's grim journey, to its inevitable climax. I remember having very troubling mixed feelings after reading "Justin". It delivers just what you ask for, whether you really were quite ready for it or not. It still gives my emotions a spin or two when I contemplate the issues that were so bravely addressed in that story.

One of the most fascinating things Giantworshipper did was paint such a realistic, believable picture of such a thing actually happening. I wish I could discuss the story at length, but I would spoil it for the people who haven't read it yet. I will say this: it is an awesome thought that a being can become so titanically powerful, that his mere HEARTBEAT causes the ground to shake. And I don't want to even mention what happens after Washington DC..

In short, it was awesome.. literally.