Mardi Gras Muscle Pt3

elysiumfields

Mardi Gras Muscle

PART THREE

I stood in shock at the sight of the hulking jock looming before me. He was already the type of devestatingly gorgeous guy that would have instantly got my cock leaking at a simple first glance,yet now he was so much more than that and i had to try very hard not to literally orgasm in my underwear just from being close to his enhanced masculinity.

The hunks height had not advanced from his 6ft, but it was his massive muscles that simply overpowered me,.and even after witnessing Bens muscle growth, i still had that feeling of overwhelming awe. And it seemed that this sexy American jock had not even finished growing yet..

I failed not to stare at his pecs,.already beefy and meaty..now expanding gradually into huge heaving slabs of raw power straining against the mesh fabric of his varsity jersey.

My mouth watered and my cock throbbed into an ever stiffening erection as the hunk grew very noticeably before my very eyes.

"So dude,you got the hots for me,ain't ya..!". He raised an arm to tweak and tease his prominant nipple poking under his tightening jersey,the thick muscles of his sinewy arm flexing and gradually expanding as i tried my best not to blow my load right there and then."Yeah, i know you're getting off on my buff jock bod,dude". My legs felt a little weak and my cock throbbed even more achingly erect as the hunky jock moved closer to me,radiating his manly sweat like some aphrodisiac that made me swoon even more.

He glared down at me and eyed me with a hungry look on his handsome face,and then like a performing stripper,reached down his massive thickening arms and slowly and very erotically,peeled up his varsity jersey revealing his powerfully muscled torso in all its glory for me,knowing that i would find it an irresistable draw.

A solid wall of rippling abs came into view,a sensuous trail of dark hair running in between the crunching brick like muscles like rough low grass along the crack of a winding ravine and spreading out into a pubic patch peaking above the waistband of his jeans.that bulged obscenely to contain a massive oversized cock and heavy balls.

Up went the shirt,slow and deliberate,revealing more of his hard rocky 8 pack abs that flexed as he purposefully swayed his hips to the sound of some unknown rythem,all the while conscious that i was very definately getting off on this fine display of college muscle,and creaming pre-cum in my underwear and my mouth watering at the sheer masculinity of it all.

The jocks thick bulging lats flared out as he pulled his jersey up higher,revealing their beefy mass,still engorging preceptively but less so with size,and his obliques rippling with every sway of his tight hips. I could now drink in the impossible wideness of his barn-door lats and how his torso tapered down to an impossibly narrow waspish waistline that kinda reminded me of a sleek cheetah on the plains of Africa. When the low swollen mass of his pecs began to be revealed,i literally drooled and felt my balls tighten with impending orgasm. Everything around me felt as if it had dulled out and the sounds muffled as all my attention was fixated on the college musclehunk. The growing of his muscles had stopped but still he was incredibly huge as he bared his meaty pecs for me.

Heavy bulging mounds swollen with mass that would of made bodybuilder Sagi Kalevs meaty pecs look miniscule in comparison,and lightly dusted with sparse dark hair,capped with big juicy thimble sized nipples just begging to be suckled..And the cleft between his burgeoning pecs was like a deep sweaty crevasse that i was picturing myself burying my face in..but probably run the risk of being suffocated!.

The jock was now pulling the jersey over his head,giving me cock stiffening whiff of his funky sparsely haired armpit sweat.I made a conscious effort to fight off the urge not to lick his bared pit..

His arms were revealed next,..thick hard delts,thick bulging triceps heavy with muscle,and his huge monster biceps swollen like bowling balls and striated with cord-like veins..Thats it, i could'nt hold back and i came in wet squirts into my underwear,shuddering with the effort of my orgasm and feeling weakness in my legs.

The massive hunk pulled off his jersey and slung it on to the floor just as i felt faint with lust.He reached down and lifted me off the floor with no effort at all and held me to his hot sweat glistened herculean torso,smiling ruefully that he had conquered me and revealing my desires for him.

"I just knew you could'nt resist my totally awesome muscle bod,dude."

My face was against his hard meaty pecs and i gave in to my desires.

"So hows about i take you back to my hotel room and you can worship hot frat boy stud muffin all you want,my little Brit dude."

I nodded silently,not knowing what to say as he released and guided me through the packed bar,one hand firmly groping my hard little butt and causing me to once again get a hard-on,not helped by the sights of musclemen all around me,assaulting my senses and even now causing me to catch my breath,especially when i saw that ALL four of my mates had grown into these massive sex mad muscle hunks too.. It did not matter to me that i had not changed as i had always seen myself as the submissive bottom of any gay relationship and very definately got off on other good looking studs becoming huge musclemen,and now i was going to act out one of my great homo fantasies, being a massively muscled American College Jocks fag-bitch.and i was already rising to another orgasm just thinking about it!

.......THE END........

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 4 years later...