Muscle University

muscleaddict

On 8/1/2019 at 12:13 AM, Justinriv717 said:

Okay now I just want them to start dating!!! Hahaha I'm shipping them.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:21 AM, brawnygods said:

Same.  Story is sending out serious vibrations.

What would Woody and Luke's ship name be? Loody? Suke? 🤔😜

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 7:41 PM, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddict Awesome to have a new story from you to read. Your style and creativity were sorely missed! 

On 8/1/2019 at 11:34 PM, BrzNLA said:

I love the new story and characters! I’m all caught up and I can’t wait for more. Thanks @muscleaddict for posting it. It is awesome to read one of your stories again. 👍💪😘😜😜

Hey @BrzNLA! Thanks for the awesome and lovely words, matie! I would have loved to have posted something on here a bit sooner but stories like this take a bit of time. I've loved seeing the regulars from the AJ & Noah thread come on board for this story so it's awesome to see another one! ☺️ We're only really still at the beginning so there's a lot more of Woody and Luke (and twatface Deano) still to come! 😜

• Like 1

Okay, here's chapter 7 and Woody's not forgetting the image of Luke's beefy glutes in his shiny blue trunks very easily! 🙊

Seven

The next morning I’m showered and changed for my first lecture. Luke’s perched on his bed looking lost and confused as he stares into a paper map of the university. 

“Let me guess. You’re looking for the Gryffindor common room?” I say.

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head but there’s a smirk there too.

“Where are you heading?” I ask.

“Johnson Hall!”

“Bodybuilders In The Media by any chance?” 

Luke looks up a little too eagerly and nods. There’s this look of hope on his face.

“My next lesson! Come on!” I say to him, signalling towards the door. He grabs his backpack, the left corner of his mouth curled into a little smile.

“So why’s it called Johnson Hall?” Luke asks as we walk to our lecture.

“Lee Johnson!” 

Luke pulls a face and does a little nod. 

“Legendary old school bodybuilder? Four time Mr Olympia?”

He looks at me annoyed. “I know who Lee Johnson is!”

“Just checking!” I say, trying not to smirk too much.

“Wait - is Watson House named after Bob Watson?”

I look at Luke wide eyed and slowly nod.

“All the different parts of the campus are named after famous old school bodybuilders!” he says excitedly, like he’s cracked some secret code.

“You’ll do well in A History of Bodybuilding!” I tell him, with a teasing smile.

I look at the maroon red t-shirt he’s chosen to wear today. I have no idea what the yellow writing is referencing but I have a good idea that it’s something incredibly geeky.

“So what’s … Sunnydale High from?”

“Buffy!” He says it as if I should already know. Like it’s obvious or something. As if everyone else is as big of a geek as he is.

I screw my face up. “The vampire slayer?”

“Yeah?!” he says (again) like it’s bloody obvious.

“You do know at some point none of these geeky t-shirts are gonna fit you, right?”

Luke gives me a little smile. “I hope so!” And that makes me smile too. I guess there’s at least one thing me and Luke have in common. We both wanna be huge, shredded muscle freaks. I’m just a bit closer to achieving that goal than he is. 

There’s another thing we have in common too since yesterday afternoon. We both now own a pair of shiny blue posing trunks that our meaty arses spill out of round the back. Just like Luke’s did yesterday when he was stood in front of me checking himself out in the mirror as he tensed his modestly thick glutes. An image that’s been randomly popping into my head ever since. 

“Oh God!” Luke suddenly groans under his breath. I look up and see why. Deano and his best minion, Shaun, are coming towards us. Deano’s mouth curls into a little smirk as he clocks us.

“Woody!” he says, nodding at me. He looks at Luke and his grin turns a little mischievous. “Henderson!” he says as he nods at Luke. I’m surprised because I was sure he was gonna come out with some twatty comment. Call him Harry Potter or something.

“Alright, lads!” I say.

They pass us and I look at Luke. He gives me a knowing grin and rolls his eyes.

“Oh, Woody?” Deano calls back. I turn around. “Forgot this!” He puts his hand to his mouth and blows me a kiss. For fuck’s sake. He and Shaun laugh as they walk off.

I groan. “Such a twat!”

“What was that about?” Luke asks. Fuck. I feel a slight pang of nerves.

“Just Deano being a knob as usual!”

Luke nods but he doesn’t look convinced. He looks a bit nervous too. “Okay. In Posing Practice he said something about blowing a kiss too though?”

I don’t say anything.

“Is it … something to do with me?” The question completely throws me. Luke looks worried. And a little embarrassed.

“NO!” I reassure him. “Definitely not!”

His face relaxes and he bites his lip. “Wasn’t he saying something about your biceps, too?”

I sigh. “Some dude posted a comment on my Instagram about how he’d love to feel my arms!” I confess.

“Oh!” Luke says. He looks pensive. Even a little embarrassed.

“Don’t bodybuilders get those kind of comments all the time though?” he says.

“Yes!” I scoff. “Only .. well, I kind of replied to the comment with an emoji. The one blowing a kiss?” 

“Oh right!” Luke says, a little surprised. And then his mouth curls into an amused grin.

“Hmmm. Well you kind of walked into that one!” he says, looking at me and grinning. “Although ... it is only an emoji!”

“Exactly!” I cry. “I mean, that’s just what I’m like on Instagram. You know … cheeky, or whatever. I post stuff like that all the time!” 

Luke nods and continues to smile.

“I take it you have a page on there?” I ask, suddenly strangely eager to know if Luke has an Instagram. And to check it out if he does.

“Mmmm. I do. But I don’t really post any pics. I mostly just follow other people!”

“What’s the point of that?” I ask. “Half the fun of Instagram is posting pics of your body and seeing people’s reactions!” 

“Well … I can see how that might work for you!”

I smirk and furrow my eyebrows at him. “You don’t think those little abs of yours would get a ton of comments?”

Luke’s smile grows wider, clearly liking my compliment. I’m almost tempted to inform him how popular his cute, beefy arse would be too (especially spilling out of those insanely hot shiny, blue trunks of his). Which I’m now picturing for about the fortieth fucking time since yesterday.

“Hmmm. Maybe when I’ve packed on a bit more muscle?” Luke suggests.

“That could be a good angle for your profile though!” I say, an idea suddenly coming to me. “You could document your transformation!”

Luke looks interested.

“I mean, you’re at Muscle University so you’re gonna get big! It’s just … a matter of time!” I can tell he loves that thought. He can barely stop from smiling. 

“Just think, you could be, like, one of the craziest and most talked about muscle transformations on the net! And your Instagram name could be … Luke The Future Freak. Or something like that!” 

Luke nods, still grinning. “How about … From Geek to Freak?” he suggests.

I laugh. “Yeah! That’s awesome!” 

Luke gives me this giddy little grin, his dimples on full show. There’s this weird fluttering feeling in my chest. 

“Would you help me?” he asks. “With my profile?”

“Yeah! Why not?” I say casually with a shrug. Luke looks away, his smile suddenly a little sheepish. And now my tummy’s doing something weird too. 

We sit down in class. Luke takes the seat next to me. It doesn’t even really feel there’s a question of whether he should. And I actually don’t mind.

Luke looks around the classroom, which looks pretty full. “No Deano?” he asks me.

I shake my head. “He takes Friday’s lesson!”

Luke throws his head back and breathes a deep sigh of relief. “Thank fuck for that!”

I laugh and then my favourite lecturer, short arsed muscle daddy Johnny Hoxton and his humongous sized arse, squeezed into his unfashionable dad jeans, walks into the room. He clocks me and Luke laughing and talking. And then he shoots me a pleased, knowing look. Less than a day of being nice to Luke and it looks like I’m already on track for getting my own dorm room for next year. Fucking yes!

The best thing about my timetable at Muscle University is that I have the whole of Friday free from lessons. Those Friday’s became especially good when my old roommate, Craig, left. The whole day to just come and go as I pleased. I could lie in late, chill out in my room, go to the gym and do whatever I wanted without the fear of Craig being under my feet and annoying the hell out of me.

Of course, there were times when it made the weekends feel like they were just a little too long. Weekends when I’d feel like climbing the walls by the time Sunday arrived. Or at least be able to escape this little compound of muscle known as Montgomery University. Or maybe even just encounter someone who doesn’t have huge biceps, thick pecs and crazy abs.

Apparently Luke has A History of Bodybuilding on Friday mornings so I at least get the morning to myself. I go to my usual gym at Watson House and do biceps and back. Biceps are definitely my favourite thing to train. I just fucking love that pumped feeling you get from training them. And flexing them afterwards. I don’t know what it is about hitting a front double bicep. The pumped muscle exploding. Your skin stretching. Fuck. It’s insane. And always gets me kinda horny. I get one of the other lads in the gym to take a shot of me doing that very pose with an arrogant face scrunching expression and post it to Instagram straight away with a cheeky caption.

Ultimate life goal: to freak people the fuck out and give OAP’s heart attacks with my fuck off huge biceps. P.S. I’m a nice guy really! (Smiling face with halo emoji). #gunshow #abouttoexplode #watchmegrow #yourgirlfriendwantsme #niceguyreally

Luke’s not home when I get back to the room. I have an essay for Anatomy & Aesthetics due in a couple of weeks so I do some research on the net for it and start jotting things down in my notebook. But I’m finding it hard to concentrate. For some reason I’m thinking about my conversation with Johnny the other day, and what he’s asked me to do for Luke. Mentor him. Take him to the gym. Help him with his training. Help him fit in. Jesus. Fuck knows how I’m going to manage that one. Help him buy some posing trunks for our next Posing Practice 101 lecture. At least I can cross that one off the list.

And now I’m abandoning my essay notes and going to a clean page in my notebook. At the top of which I write, “PLAN TO MENTOR LUKE” followed by a list of the things Johnny has asked me to do. To the side of the list I draw a little doodle of me jumping on a bed with my arms up and the words “BE NICE TO LUKE = OWN ROOM (YAY)” written above it. 

And lastly, right at the bottom of the page I write three words. KILL ME NOW. My chest tightens when I look at those words. And now I’m just smiling to myself. But not because of anything I’ve written on the page. But because I’m thinking about Luke and the times we’ve hung out over the last few days. Our trip to the campus store. Luke opting for the shiny blue posers over the dull matte ones. Him standing in front of me in those very trunks and tensing his cute, beefy arse in them. How we seem to have this banter going on between us. And how, so far, hanging out with him hasn’t been terrible at all. How, against all odds, there’s a part of me that’s actually kind of enjoyed it.

Saturday’s are usually when I resent the fact that Montgomery University is in the middle of bloody nowhere. There’s only so much you can do on campus. Me and Luke have managed to stay out of each other’s way for most of the day, but now he’s on his bed watching something on his laptop and I’m lying on mine fantasising about what it would be like to be in my own room in a proper halls of residence, or maybe even a student house, at a normal university in an actual city somewhere. London or Manchester. Or maybe even in Bristol with Emily. 

Her coming round to my room, listening to music and drinking vodka and coke as we get ready to hit some gay pubs in the city, where I’d be the only huge bodybuilder in there. Everyone looking at me. Guys taking the brave move to speak to me and realising that, despite appearances, I’m actually a really friendly guy. Cute, drunk lads coming up to me and asking to feel my biceps. People commenting on my body. How huge and jacked I am. All that attention. Fuck. I’d give anything to be anywhere else but here right now.

Luke keeps giggling at whatever he’s watching on his laptop. I can’t hear it because he’s got his earphones plugged in, which is one social grace my last roommate Craig never bothered with.

He gets up to use the bathroom. I don’t know whether he’s ran out of clean clothes already or if he’s just trying to get his wear out of it, but he’s wearing the white Marvel t-shirt he wore the day we went posing trunk shopping. It’s definitely my favourite of all the t-shirts I’ve seen him in so far. His arse looks pretty good in the light blue, skinny jeans he’s wearing too. I mean, not as good as it did blowing out of his trunks the other day. Argh. For fuck’s sake, Woody. STOP thinking about how your straight roommate’s arse looked in his shiny blue posing trunks.

I prop myself up on my elbows and wait for Luke to return from the bathroom. “What ya’ watching?” I ask him, when he walks out.

“Ummm ... just something on Netflix!” he replies. He suddenly seems a little sheepish.

“What?” I ask him. I’m guessing it’s something really geeky because Luke looks flustered and seems reluctant to tell me.

“What - you think I’m gonna take the piss?”

Luke scoffs. “YES!” he replies, with a little grin. I roll my eyes and smile back at him.

Luke climbs back on to his bed. “It’s Dom and Cole!” he says, a little sheepishly.

I pull a face. “Never heard of it!” 

“What?! You never watched Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug when you were a kid?”

“Awww! Are you watching a kiddie’s film?” I ask, in a patronising voice.

Luke rolls his eyes. “It’s a TV series actually! And … adults watch it too. It’s got a cult following!” he says with a shrug.

“Adults who wear Marvel t-shirts and Batman boxers you mean?”

Luke shakes his head but he’s smiling too. I can tell he kinda likes me teasing him. 

He doesn’t say anything for a little bit and just fiddles with his laptop. “I’m actually just putting on another episode. Wanna watch?”

I don’t know why but I feel a flutter of excitement at hearing Luke’s offer. I have an urge to scoff and flatly refuse with some kind of sarcastic comment. Instead I sigh, casually get off my bed and say something else. “Go on then!” 

I flop down towards the end of Luke’s bed. He’s got this little smirk on his face as I do so. Like he’s happy that I’m hanging out with him. Even a little excited? It’s kind of cute. I guess he hasn’t really made any friends here yet.

He stops playing with his laptop and then turns it so I can see the screen. I feel an unexpected buzz. I definitely didn’t feel like this the last time I was sitting on his bed.

“Any chance of a pillow?” I ask him.

He reaches around and hands me one and I prop it up against the wall and rest my head on it. The pillowcase has got this kind of masculine, citrusy scent to it. It kinda smells like Luke.

I’ve got my arms folded and my biceps are fucking bulging out of my black vest. I look over at Luke. The size difference between me and him is pretty laughable. I kind of love it. He’s probably the one person in this whole university who actually makes me feel anything close to what I feel on the outside world. Like the crazily sized junior bodybuilder that I am. Too bad he’ll have packed on some serious mass by next year. But by then, I guess I’ll probably be bigger too. Who knows though, maybe Luke will make so many gains he’ll actually overtake me by the time we graduate? I’m not sure if I’d be pleased for him or seriously pissed off.

Whatever this Dom and Cole thing we’re watching is, it’s fucking bonkers. It’s a bit like a trippy version of SpongeBob SquarePants. I can kind of see why Luke likes it though. It’s sort of funny, in a very odd way.

“What do you think?” he asks me, smiling.

I pull a face. “It’s … mental!” 

One of the characters farts and Luke practically howls. I look over at him, shaking my head but smiling too. 

“It wasn’t that funny!” 

“It was! It’s just so random!” he says, giggling. I laugh a bit too, but more so at Luke’s reaction than the actual gag.

“So is this what you did at your old uni on Saturday nights? Sit around watching bonkers kids cartoons?”

Luke does a playful shrug. “Sometimes! Sometimes I watched Harry Potter instead!”

“While just wearing your Harry Potter boxer shorts?” I tease.

Luke gives me this big goofy grin and nods excitedly. It’s so fucking funny. I’m laughing and Luke’s biting down on his bottom lip. Like he’s pleased with himself for making me laugh but he’s trying not to show it.

“So … what do you guys do around here on a Saturday night?” he asks.

I scoff. “Fuck all!” 

“What’s the Students’ Union bar like?” 

I pull a face. “Hmmm. It can be okay, I guess! Depends on the night. And who’s in there. Sometimes you just get groups of drunken lads acting like twats!”

Luke nods at me. “Are you not much of a drinker?”

“No I am! I just … don’t act like a twat when I do drink! Okay, just imagine being in a bar and there’s a group of six drunken Deano’s!”

“Oh shit! Ugh! No thanks!” he says. I look at him and we give each other knowing grins.

“Still … wouldn’t mind checking it out though!” Luke says. There’s this hopefulness in his voice.

I nod. “Cool! Have fun!” I say casually.

I look over to him and he actually looks a bit upset, which makes me feel a little bad. Jesus. I guess going to the SU bar with Luke wouldn’t be so bad. At least there’d be alcohol. And while I’m not sure it’s exactly what Johnny Hoxton had in mind when he asked me to mentor Luke, I guess it sort of fits into the whole thing of being nice to him and helping him fit in here.

I breathe a deep sigh. “FINE! I’ll go!” I tell him. And now he’s smirking. Like crazy. And there it is again. That weird fluttering feeling in my chest I keep getting.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1

I do wonder how many hours has the University program has spared for Gym use. Afetr all they gotta train to get big.

All those Bodybuilders int he U needs to make their own brand and now Luke has find his "Geek to freak"