Muscle University

muscleaddict

15 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Not calling you a tease but I get why you're so good at writing Sebastian Wood!  You both get off on much deserved attention!

(ETA: 😏)

Bugger! You've got me. The whole "Noah Cook is basically me" thing was just a front. I'm Sebastian through and through, baby. I've got huge biceps and outrageous pecs. I love any and all attention and often spend my days walking through train carriages hoping everyone's staring at my gigantic sized arse.

(ETA: 😜)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Built22 said:

It's what you do best mate

Keep us all  coming back for more, logging in hoping to see another update from muscleaddict 😁🥰

Bless you, mate! That's really sweet. Because of that you can have chapter 6...

• Like 1

Oh my gosh! I love where it is going. A novel worthy of publication and sale in the largest bookstores in the world.
Great story! I love Woddy and his sweet / arrogant way with Luke. Too beautiful!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Justinriv717 said:

Okay now I just want them to start dating!!! Hahaha I'm shipping them.

Same.  Story is sending out serious vibrations.

• Like 5

Ok I totally ship Luke/Woody!  They both have common goals when it comes to bodybuilding, yet they are both so different in so manu ways. But they do say opposites attract all the time.

I may or may not be right about Luke and Woody as a couple, but I'm going to keep tuning in to find out.

Keep up the awesome work, Muscleaddict!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Bugger! You've got me. The whole "Noah Cook is basically me" thing was just a front. I'm Sebastian through and through, baby. I've got huge biceps and outrageous pecs. I love any and all attention and often spend my days walking through train carriages hoping everyone's staring at my gigantic sized arse.

(ETA: 😜)

Well if attention is what you're looking for and you love to be muscle worshipped, then you can message me anytime, Muscleaddict! I love meeting all kinds of muscle guys, of all shapes and sizes! When it comes to muscle, I love it all. I love even the bulky muscle where they have the nice rounded out solid look, but are not chiseled and cut, I also love the shredded, chiseled look at competition time, but I like the look that isn't too skeletal, but I think the more muscle mass you have lessens the skeletal look, which is good. I don't like to look at someone and feel like I need to tackle them and feed them. But even so, i have nothing but respect for everyone who does what they do to achieve sexy shredded muscle, or whatever muscled look you want. I wish I had that discipline and the patience to do it, bit I have no desire to be huge like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman. But a men's physique type slimmer muscled body I could definitely go for, for myself. I basically want to maintain my slim build I have with what decent muscle I do have, and just bulk up my muscles and define them to look better and more shapely. Make my full body look it's best.

Ok, back on topic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of the story!

• Like 2

OMG this story just gets better and better, hotter and hotter.  I too have a thing for muslce guys in tight shiny posers, and the description of Luke's body and Woody's reaction is so real.  Where is the cold shower - i need a long one to recover.

• Like 3