m/m Muscle University

muscleaddict

muscleaddict
18 hours ago, crushme99 said:

The same thing here.  I could hear them, I could see them, I could feel their pain and panic.  Their anguish and fear.  This is astonishingly good writing.  I was so caught up by it that I found my eyes racing ahead, zipping through the words too fast, so fast that I actually had to tell myself, no, stop, go back, really read it, really experience it.

muscleaddict, you have overwhelmed us.

16 hours ago, Kinnikunonaku said:

OMG I feel so bad for them, such good writing, I'm actually tearing up...

I'm sad everybody's hurt now and I can't wait to read what else you have in store for them

8 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Fuck! What a amazingly written, heartbreaking chapter.You @muscleaddict really exceeded all  my expectations with this chapter. Fantastic cliffhanger.  Awesome job mate!👍🍾

Thanks for all the amazing feedback, lads! ☺️ Some chapters are easier to write than others and this one was definitely one of the more challenging ones!

• Like 4
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• muscleaddict

• WashburnDaddy

• Shawn1978

• crushme99

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay guys, here's the next chapter. Thanks again for all the love and wonderful comments on the last one! Twenty Three “Fuck!” Luke whispers once we’ve parted lips. I can’t believe the

Ok guys, here’s the new story I’ve been working on. It’s of a similar size and scale to my last story "AJ & Noah". It’s told from the point of view of Woody (real name Sebastian Wood), a hand

Five Hands down my favourite teacher at Montgomery University is Johnny Hoxton. Johnny is a bit of a legend in British bodybuilding. He competed in a few big IFBB shows with other famous pros but

Posted Images

muscleaddict
4 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

You were correct about the massive incident! Although they haven't even made it to the competition yet!

Haha! Yes - quite a few of you called it. I guess it was kind of obvious that there was some drama on the way! Let's not forget @Lefty who also rightly predicted Deano saw the illustration! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
muscleaddict
4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Lol I read this in "Gossip Girl" Voice.

Man this went the predictable way.. Im dissapointed but im sure Luke and Woody will patch things up.

Now im sure things will be hard on the competition if Deano is even allowed to participate

Well I've never seen Gossip Girl but maybe Deano's a secret fan? 🤔😅

• Like 1
Shawn1978

Wow! I'm left literally speechless! I could see the scenario playing out in my head, like a movie scene!

I'm hoping Woody and Luke can come back from this, stronger than ever! But, once trust is broken, it's hard to get it back.

Luke will ultimately have to decide if he loves Woody enough to forgive him for what happened with Deano. And Woody is going to have to stop closing himself off when things don't go the way he wants, and stop acting out, as well.

Hopefully this break from Luke will bring out some more maturity in Woody and he will realize that he truly loves Luke and wants to be only with him.

Although a part of me wouldn't be surprised if Luke tells Woody to find out what he truly wants and to explore whatever it is between him and Deano. Until Woody knows, then Luke can't be with him, until then.

It would be a hard sacrifice for Luke to make, but I think he would do it, if it meant helping Woody to learn a valuable lesson from all of this.

• Like 4
brawnygods
On 11/16/2019 at 8:59 AM, muscleaddict said:

The story will definitely be finished before Christmas! 😉

Okay, so in the tradition of all great British series, you're still planning to do a special Christmas episode, right? 🎅

• Like 5
brawnygods
On 11/16/2019 at 7:23 AM, muscleaddict said:

And then Deano’s face drops. He’s no longer smirking. And I can tell by his expression that what I just said hurt him.

Poor Deano.😧

He has to learn, it's perfectly okay to look like a twat-face as long as you don't behave like one, even if your body IS an adults-only playground, your physique a veritable smorgasbord of muscly delights.

In his defense, he IS in dire need of a swole encounter with a suitably beefed up partner.  And that has to skew a guy's thinking.  If only he and Shaun hadn't spent the whole term hiding their own urges behind homophobic comments and putdowns.  He could've been getting the release he needed without even have to leave his room.

• Like 4
muscleaddict
2 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Okay, so in the tradition of all great British series, you're still planning to do a special Christmas episode, right? 🎅

Hmmm. What, like a short Christmas themed spin off story where Deano is visited by three bodybuilding ghosts? 🤔

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
crushme99
17 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. What, like a short Christmas themed spin off story where Deano is visited by three bodybuilding ghosts? 🤔

"Marley's ghost" materializes through the door of Deano's dorm room, clattering and clanking with barbell plates and dumbbells chained to his no-longer-muscular body.

• Like 2
WashburnDaddy
18 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Seems as you follow Dickens with instalments anyhow I’d just go with the one line from Oliver Twist.

”Please sir, can I have some more ....?”

it works on SO many levels 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1