muscleaddict

m/m Muscle University

. . . "A week into being with Luke " . . . 

OMG, I would never have thought all this has been collapsed into a single week!  😲  (Unless I missed something.)  That's astonishing, considering how much emotion and personal change has been packed into just seven days.  Wow.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 4:53 PM, Spandexmuscle said:

I have to confess I really wanted Woody and Deano to have a hot muscle fuck for a second there! 
Great work! I’m absolutely loving this series 💪👍

On 11/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, Pecman9 said:

I have to admit that I agree. Believe me, I am a big fan of Woody and Luke living happily ever after, but I REALLY would have loved to read your description of two jacked-up, horny-for-muscle studs going at it. 

I had a feeling there would be a couple of comments like these! 😅😜

• Like 5

23 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Well, well, well .... I have to give it to you @muscleaddict you really do keep us on our toes with this story and its twists and turns! Another ace chapter - well done that man!

Just. Keep. Reading. 🤐😉

• Like 2

20 hours ago, crushme99 said:

. . . "A week into being with Luke " . . . 

OMG, I would never have thought all this has been collapsed into a single week!  😲  (Unless I missed something.)  That's astonishing, considering how much emotion and personal change has been packed into just seven days.  Wow.

Yes, mate. I have the timeline of the story in my head and I always have a rough idea of what day, or at least what part, of the week it is. I also make sure certain lessons always fall on the same day to keep things consistent. 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, Shawn1978 said:

I'm glad you liked it, Muscleaddict, even though I wrote the scenario in script format. A Chapter like that could have been really fun to read. Something completely separate from what's really going on on the story.

Like Woody fantasizing about getting it on with Johnny Hancox. Thinking about that hot meaty arse of his and how he'd like to have his hands all over it. As they say a student should never fall in love with a teacher, right?

Woody having nightmares about Luke and Max together. Shaun having dreams of a threesome with Deano and Woody, or possibly even a foursome with Luke.

All sorts of fun stuff to work with.

Also, great new chapter of the story! I'm looking forward to seeing how Woody deals with it. He's definitely in quite the situation. On one hand, I think he needs to tell Luke immediately what happened because keeping a secret like that will only eat away at him, and end up hurting Luke more, later on. But I can understand wanting to respect even his archnemesis enough to not out him to anyone else.

I think if Luke learns about it, first thing that he might not actually be too angry with Woody or Deano and might actually feel sorry for Deano because he has been in Deano's shoes and can relate.

I mean, how long did it take before Luke could tell Woody how much he admired him, even when Woody McWoofy was being a twat to him in the beginning?

Looking forward to what happens next.

You've got me thinking now, mate! Maybe I could do some bonus or hidden chapters featuring some of Woody's fantasies. He's sitting in Anatomy & Aesthetics looking at Johnny's fantastic arse in his unfashionable dad jeans and his mind start to wander. And then he imagines that, much like Deano, Johnny's turned on by muscle freaks too and loves nothing more than to get his massive arse filled by young, handsome, cocky bodybuilders. Just like...oooh...a certain Sebastian Wood! 😏

• Like 5

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I had a feeling there would be a couple of comments like these! 😅😜

No offense to Luke, but Deano and Woody's where it's at!

20 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Hoping the weekend brings another MU meat feast.  🍗🥩🌭  Feeling a little peckish!

One Woody, Luke, Johnny and Deano meat feast coming up...

• Like 2