muscleaddict

m/m Muscle University

Really enjoying the progress of this story. Got a few theories: Deano fancies either Woody, or possibly even Luke. Shaun fancies Deano and gets jealous of Deano spending time with Woody. I’m sure someone mentioned Deano teaching Luke how to pose because Woods was doing it wrong. Loads of things for my brain to play with between chapters. Whatever my brain comes up with, it won’t match your storytelling.

Since this is set in the highlands, I’m wondering if there will be any kilts making an appearance? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gman said:

Really enjoying the progress of this story. Got a few theories: Deano fancies either Woody, or possibly even Luke. Shaun fancies Deano and gets jealous of Deano spending time with Woody. I’m sure someone mentioned Deano teaching Luke how to pose because Woods was doing it wrong. Loads of things for my brain to play with between chapters. Whatever my brain comes up with, it won’t match your storytelling.

Since this is set in the highlands, I’m wondering if there will be any kilts making an appearance? 

Loving these theories, my friend! 😜 And as usual I can not comment or say anything for fear of giving anything away!

Next chapter will be going up in the next few days! 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Next chapter will be going up in the next few days! 😉

We can only hope there are about 722 chapters remaining.  👀

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Sure. I'll get right on that. 

1012996361_tenor(14).gif.5d970b84302e8174e8ee31cb768601c4.gif

Muscleaddict, I will admit it for the rest of us: we, your fans, are greedy bastards! :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mario2007 said:

Muscleaddict, I will admit it for the rest of us: we, your fans, are greedy bastards! :)

In all seriousness, mate, I would love to write more and faster. I actually thought I'd have had this story finished by now but whatever reason it's taken quite a bit more time to write than AJ & Noah! Maybe I'll try and churn out some short stories after this one but I feel like these longer, novel length stories are what I'm better at. 

• Like 6

This story is great and I love the way it is unfolding.  I am eagerly waiting for each chapter, and I know that , by taking your time, you are making it the best it can be.   Your stories would make great mini-series!  I would love to see your characters in the flesh!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lefty said:

This story is great and I love the way it is unfolding.  I am eagerly waiting for each chapter, and I know that , by taking your time, you are making it the best it can be.   Your stories would make great mini-series!  I would love to see your characters in the flesh!

I think our excellent author would possibly expire during the casting for a mini-series! Mind you I suspect half the folk on this thread would probably get a wee bit over excited at the prospect of auditioning wannabe actors for the roles!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lefty said:

Awww - thank you, mate. I appreciate that! I'm still waiting for the email from Netflix to commission AJ & Noah! Maybe a uni for bodybuilders in shiny posers would have more mass appeal? 🙄

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

In all seriousness, mate, I would love to write more and faster. I actually thought I'd have had this story finished by now but whatever reason it's taken quite a bit more time to write than AJ & Noah! Maybe I'll try and churn out some short stories after this one but I feel like these longer, novel length stories are what I'm better at. 

We are GRATEFUL for anything you put out. Love all your stories!

• Like 3