Muscle University

muscleaddict

28 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Keeping enthusiasts of pocket sized bodybuilders with big round bubble butts in (**CHAPTER 29 SPOILER ALERT**) velvet posers entertained the world over. 😌

Velvet posers OMG Deano? 

Wow can't wait for this

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Built22 said:

Velvet posers OMG Deano? 

Wow can't wait for this

Yep! Lots of Deano in the next one. It's like one big velvet trunk, bubble butt and chipmunk cheek fest.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Yep! Lots of Deano in the next one. It's like one big velvet trunk, bubble butt and chipmunk cheek fest.

Aww chipmunks how cute! But Deano and velvet - hmm....

I stumbled upon this site a while back and read a couple stories that were good or just ok, but I didn't create an account until I started reading this story. It's so addictive! I started by only reading one or two chapters a day because I saw in the comments that the wait for each new chapter release was excruciatingly painful for other readers, and I didn't  want to "suffer" like that. But, I guess I'm just not that disciplined and would sometimes read several chapters in one day because they are so darn good, and I just couldn't wait to find out what will happen to these characters that I now care so much about. So, now I'm experiencing  the same pain of waiting and wonder, but I'm  enjoying the anticipation!

Thank you @muscleaddict for sharing this wonderful story with us! Keep up the great work!

• Like 8

12 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

So first people tell me they want me to write faster. Now I'm being told to get out more and write less. Okie doke. See you in about three weeks time with the next chapter.

image.gif.abecb18d05654e7c6834e896259deabe.gif

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !! 😭😭😭😭😭

Should i bring back the slave gif ? 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Musculoso said:

I stumbled upon this site a while back and read a couple stories that were good or just ok, but I didn't create an account until I started reading this story. It's so addictive! I started by only reading one or two chapters a day because I saw in the comments that the wait for each new chapter release was excruciatingly painful for other readers, and I didn't  want to "suffer" like that. But, I guess I'm just not that disciplined and would sometimes read several chapters in one day because they are so darn good, and I just couldn't wait to find out what will happen to these characters that I now care so much about. So, now I'm experiencing  the same pain of waiting and wonder, but I'm  enjoying the anticipation!

Thank you @muscleaddict for sharing this wonderful story with us! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much this lovely feedback @Musculoso! It's always great to see someone new commenting on and enjoying the story, and especially one who has such kind things to say! From the point of view of a reader I completely relate to reading something you're enjoying so much that you just want to keep reading more chapters! I often have that when I find a book I really love so it's pretty fucking awesome to read that someone is having a similar reaction to something I've written. 

Oh and I try not leave it too long in between chapters if I can help it! The next two should be up this week. I can't really say anything beyond that cause I still have work to do on them!

Thanks again, matie! 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Really enjoying the progress of this story. Got a few theories: Deano fancies either Woody, or possibly even Luke. Shaun fancies Deano and gets jealous of Deano spending time with Woody. I’m sure someone mentioned Deano teaching Luke how to pose because Woods was doing it wrong. Loads of things for my brain to play with between chapters. Whatever my brain comes up with, it won’t match your storytelling.

Since this is set in the highlands, I’m wondering if there will be any kilts making an appearance? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gman said:

Really enjoying the progress of this story. Got a few theories: Deano fancies either Woody, or possibly even Luke. Shaun fancies Deano and gets jealous of Deano spending time with Woody. I’m sure someone mentioned Deano teaching Luke how to pose because Woods was doing it wrong. Loads of things for my brain to play with between chapters. Whatever my brain comes up with, it won’t match your storytelling.

Since this is set in the highlands, I’m wondering if there will be any kilts making an appearance? 

Loving these theories, my friend! 😜 And as usual I can not comment or say anything for fear of giving anything away!

Next chapter will be going up in the next few days! 😉

• Like 3