Muscle University

muscleaddict

26 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Apologies, guys! The next chapter needs some work and I haven't had much time to look at it this week so please just bear with me! 😓

You are of course forgiven! 😀

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Apologies, guys! The next chapter needs some work and I haven't had much time to look at it this week so please just bear with me! 😓

Work for us slave !!! 🤣🤣🤣

443659re0wmamdtn.gif

• Like 3

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Sounds like that Twat faced Deano is giving you some issues---let me handle him for ya!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Sounds like that Twat faced Deano is giving you some issues---let me handle him for ya!

My very own Woody! 😍😅

Okay here it is! Apologies again for the wait. I know it's only been a week but I don't like to keep you guys waiting too long, especially as you've been so generous with all the amazing comments and feedback.

Twenty Four

I open my eyes and for a few seconds I feel completely disoriented. Because although this is the dorm room I’ve lived in for the past seven months, for the first time, I’m not waking up in my bed. I look up to see the familiar poster of Tommy “The Tank” Foster cranking out an abs and thighs in his shiny yellow posers on the wall, and the much smaller illustration I sketched stuck next to it. 

And then it suddenly hits me. Where I am. What happened last night. And who’s lying next to me naked. And as it does, this intense wave of happiness washes over me. 

I roll over and there he is. Ruffled hair. Cute nose. Dimples and everything. My little Hufflepuff, Luke, lying with his head on the pillow, giving me this cute, dreamy grin. Fuuuuck.

“Mmmm. Hello!” I say, wrapping my arm around his waist and pushing my body against his smaller torso. 

“Morning!” he says, in this cute, sort of sheepish way before biting his lip. I bring my face in and kiss him as I squeeze his body. My pecs are squashed against his chest. My legs pushed up against his and fuck - I can feel his hard cock digging into me. 

“Fuck!” I say, as we part lips. Is this actually happening? Am I really lying in Luke’s bed, my naked body wrapped around his? 

“I’m not sure this bed is designed for two people!” Luke teases, as he grips on to me. “Especially when one of them is a two hundred and thirty pounds bodybuilder!”

I shrug. “Okay!” I say, casually. Then I throw Luke’s duvet cover back and sit up to leave the bed. Luke looks shocked, his mouth hung open a little. Then he smirks and shakes his head. “You’re such a fucking dick sometimes!”

“And yet … you kissed me!” 

Luke rolls his eyes and I jump on top of him and lie flat on his body. He beams and wraps one arm around my back, the other one gripping on to one of my big arms. And now he’s just looking at me with such affection. This happy smirk on his face. God - it feels like we’re the only two people in the world right now. And then the morning alarm on Luke’s bloody phone goes off and I throw my head back and groan. 

“Shall we just stay here all day?” I suggest, Luke’s mouth curling into a mischievous grin. “Just completely bunk off Posing Practice?” 

“Mmmm. I dunno. Watching you pose isn’t … completely terrible!” Luke says, raising an eyebrow and giving me a sexy grin. Then he gives my unflexed arm a squeeze and my chest flutters with excitement.

“Well we don’t need Posing Practice for that!” 

Luke’s mouth erupts into an excited grin. Then his face changes and he bites his lip. He suddenly looks a little nervous. I have a feeling he’s trying to gear up the courage to ask me something. I feel a pinch of excitement at the prospect of what that something might be. 

“Can I … ask you something?”

I throw my head back and laugh.

“What?” Luke asks, surprised and smiling.

“I knew that was coming! You had that … look you always get!”

Luke gives me a sheepish little smirk. “Well, I was just wondering …”

Oh my God. He’s gonna ask me to flex for him. Fucking YES!

“... like, how long have you … you know!”

I can’t believe how fucking adorable Luke is being right now. Even after what we did last night, he’s still nervous to ask me something personal. I give him a teasing wide eyed look for him to carry on, even though I have a pretty good idea what he’s trying to ask me.

Luke playfully rolls his eyes. “Wanted to … do this!” he explains, his mouth curling into a sexy little grin as he continues to grip on to my body.

“Mmmm. A while!” I reply, with a teasing grin. Luke bites his lip and just looks at me. “I think … it kinda started with you trying on your new posing trunks for me!” 

Wow. I’m usually so nervous about opening up to Luke, but that was surprisingly easy to confess. I’m even now feeling a bit of a buzz at having done so.

“Really?” Luke asks, surprised.

I smile back and gently nod. “I mean, it was partly the posing trunks, but … well, I don’t know if anyone’s ever told you this, Luke, but you have a really cute arse!”

Luke’s eyes widen in a shocked expression then his mouth curls into a cute, sheepish grin. “So … what you’re really saying is, you’ve been secretly checking out my arse for weeks?”

I laugh. “Pretty much!” I tell him, looking at him in the eyes, my heavy body still on top of his. He looks back at me with so much affection, so I bring my face to his and kiss him. God - will that ever feel anything but fucking amazing?

“Well … while we’re confessing things …” Luke begins, “I’ve kinda been checking out your arse too!” he says, wincing a little.

I laugh. Then I pull a face and shrug. “Hmmm. Thought as much! I mean - come on. How could you not?!” 

Luke rolls his eyes and smirks and then he suddenly lets out a gasp. “Oh my God!”

“What?” I ask, equal parts confused and excited.

“I haven’t tried on my new pink posing trunks!”

Fuck! A surge of excitement goes through me. With everything that’s happened over the past two days, I’d completely forgotten about the new posers I made Luke buy before we set off for Bristol. 

“Put ‘em on!” I order, excitedly. I roll off him and he excitedly jumps out of bed and GRRRR - I’m suddenly reminded of something I discovered last night. That Luke’s arse is even bloody cuter naked.

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about the deal we made!” he says, as he rummages through his still unpacked holdall from the weekend.

I pull a face like I don’t know what he’s talking about.

Luke looks at me wide eyed and smirking. “Erm … if I buy the pink posers from the campus store, you’ll wear yours to Posing Practice!”

“You do know having imaginary conversations isn’t a good sign, right?”

“And I suppose I imagined you telling me last night that you love my cheek dimples!” he says, with a raised eyebrow and a cute smirk. HA! I love it.

“Nope!” I say, my chest expanding. “That one really happened!” 

And now I’m just smiling at him from his bed and he’s giving a coy grin back. God - I’ve never been this way with a guy before. It’s completely new territory for me. I’m kind of surprising myself with how I’m being with Luke. But it feels so natural. So normal.

And now he’s got his shiny hot pink posers in his hand and he’s giving me this excited grin. Fuuuuck. What an image.

“They’re so shiny!” he adorably explains. I grin and nod at him and he bites his lip as climbs into the indecently shiny trunks until his bulge is packed in the front of the pink material. ARGH! He looks down and does an eeek face and then sheepishly grins at me.

“Fuck!” I say, half laughing, my hard on juddering under Luke’s duvet. “Definitely need sunglasses for these ones!”

Luke’s nodding, wide eyed, a dimple showing grin on his oh-so-cute face. And those trunks. Fucking HELL those trunks. 

“Okay, give me … a front double bicep!”

Luke laughs and shake his head. “Fuck off!”

“I’m serious! Come on ... front double bicep!” 

He’s smirking at me, looking a little unsure.

“You don’t think I like seeing you pose too?” I say, my stomach twisting a little. “Front double bicep. Now!”

“Fine!” he sighs. “Jesus!” 

Luke looks a little awkward as he lifts his arms up and then his mouth curls into a sheepish grin as his pumped little biceps bulge either side of his painfully cute head.

Fuck. I can’t stop smiling. My little Lukey flexing his biceps in his brand new shiny pink posers. 

“BOOM!” I playfully shout. Luke giggles and relaxes from the pose.

“Wait - let me get my phone. This would make a perfect shot for your Instagram!”

“Now you really can fuck off!”

And now Luke’s cautiously walking towards me wearing nothing but his shiny posers and a cute grin and FUCK - my chest leaps into my throat. His dick starts to get hard in his trunks (fuck!) and now I’m rock hard under Luke’s bed sheets too. 

And now he’s right at the edge of the bed, biting his lip and giving me an excited grin, his growing hard on straining the pink material of those insanely shiny trunks right above my fucking face.

“Fuck!” I whisper. Luke places one hand on my head and ruffles my hair, the other hand gently resting on my shoulder blades. “Mmmm!” I say, melting.

I look up and Luke’s looking down at me. I place my hand on his hot little abs. He closes his eyes for a second, like he's melting too. And then I squeeze his throbbing hard cock through the pink trunk material and he closes his eyes again and releases the sexiest groan as he grips my back tighter.

I start to rub Luke’s cock through the material and he groans even more. God these trunks. God Luke’s cock. I just wanna make him groan and squirm and cum. Over and over again. Fucking GRRRR. 

I pull down his posers and take Luke’s perfect looking cock out of it’s shiny pink wrapper. “Fuck! Your cock!” I exclaim as I grip it. I look up and he’s giving me this sexy, coy grin. Looking into Luke’s eyes, I bring my mouth forward and put my lips around the head of his gorgeous cock. He groans and closes his eyes again as he grips my shoulder blade tighter with one hand. The other now slipping from my hair to one of my ears, which he’s now gently tickling, just like he did last night. I don’t know why but I really fucking love that. Luke gently playing with one of my ears as I work on his cock and bring him closer to exploding.

I place my hand around the back of Luke and gently squeeze one of his trunk encased arse cheeks, feeling the shiny material of the trunks and the soft skin of Luke’s cheek. Fuck! I’m actually touching the painfully cute arse I’ve obsessed about so fucking much.

God - I can’t believe how this feels. Often when I’ve done this to a guy before, it’s almost been mechanical. Like I’ve just been going through the motions. Working a guy’s cock with my mouth and lips because that’s what he’s wanted. And that’s what’s been expected of me.

But this. Jesus! This is something entirely different. It’s so fucking sexy. Hearing Luke groan as he gently tickles my ear and I work my mouth around his perfect fucking cock, knowing he’s getting closer and closer to exploding and -

“Oh God! Woody!”

I suck harder still and squeeze his buttock tight. 

“Woody …” he groans.

God YES!

“... I’m gonna …. ARGH! … I’m gonna cum …”

Fucking cum! Fucking shoot that hot muscle boy load in my - 

“ARRGGGHHHH!!”

And he’s cumming. Luke’s fucking cumming and … beedabipbeepbeepbip … the God damn fucking alarm on his phone starts going off again. But I carry on. Luke’s groaning loudly. I can feel his body starting to relax. And that bloody alarm is still going off. And now Luke’s laughing. And I’m laughing too. 

I wrap both arms around him and look up at him, resting my chin against his thighs. He’s looking down at me with the most loving smile on his face, his chest heaving up and down, out of breath, clearly blissed out on a post-orgasmic high. He’s still playing with my ear. Why the hell do I love that so God damn fucking much?

Luke reaches for his phone on his bedside cabinet. “Oh shit!” he says, switching the alarm off. “We’ve got twenty minutes to get to class!”

I groan and rest my face against his thigh as I continue to grip on to him. “Mmmm. You can have the shower. I’ll have one after Posing Practice.”

I release Luke from my grip and he goes to head towards the shower. “Wait!” I say. He looks at me confused. “Turn around. Just … stay there for two seconds!” 

Luke smirks, turns around and does as I ask. And now he’s just standing there a few inches from the bed. That ridiculously cute, beefy arse spilling out either side of the shiny material of his brand new hot pink posing trunks.

“ARGH!” I cry. I flop back onto the mattress for dramatic effect. “What are you doing to me?” 

Luke jumps in the shower, leaving me still lying on his bed. Fuck. I just want to stay here all day. Just me and Luke in our own little world. Fuck Posing Practice. Fuck Hancox and Deano and all of the other budding bodybuilders in this university who mean absolutely nothing to me. 

I know not everything’s perfect with Luke. It feels like there’s still things left unsaid. About my deal with Johnny. About me getting my own room next year. God - when I think about his face last night. How hurt he looked. How cold he was with me. It makes my insides fucking clench. 

I need Luke to know how sorry I am. For agreeing to the deal in the first place. And for that stupid fucking thing I wrote in my notebook. I know the subject will come up at some point. Maybe I should just bring it up today? Get it over and done with. But I don’t wanna ruin things. Because right now, everything between us feels so fucking good. 

I jump off Luke’s bed and open up my posing trunk drawer, my own shiny pink posers suddenly staring back at me. The trunks I said I’d wear to Posing Practice if Luke bought his (even though I wasn’t really being serious). I won’t lie, I have fantasised about wearing these to Posing Practice before, but I haven’t ever seriously considered doing it. But that was before Luke showed up. With his Tommy Foster poster and his geeky t-shirts and his Harry bloody Potter boxer shorts and fuck it - without another single thought I whip them out and put them on. This surge of excitement goes through me as I look down and see that bright pink shiny bulge looking back at me. What are the other lads gonna think of me wearing pink posers? What’s Deano gonna say? Ha! I actually can’t fucking wait to find out. But more than that - I can’t wait to see the look on Luke’s cute little face when he sees them. 

Fifteen minutes later and me and Luke are heading out the door, Luke in his white Ghostbusters t-shirt. “Shit! We’re gonna have to rush!” he says, looking at the time on his phone. 

I trail behind him, smirking and rolling my eyes. “Wait!” I say to him as he reaches the door. I grab Luke’s hand and he spins around, confused but smirking. I push my body against his and do what Luke beat me to doing in this very spot last night. When I pull my lips from his, Luke’s just dreamily grinning at me. 

“Mmmm! Just had the urge to do that!” I tell him.

“Can’t wait to see you in your pink posers in class!” he jokes. 

I roll my eyes and pull a face. And now we're just standing there, my body pressed up against his. I'm just looking at him. Taking him in. My little Hufflepuff, Luke. Not so ruffled hair. Cute nose. Dimples and bloody everything.

• Like 25

Posing practice gonna be a problem. They sure gonna tryo to not get hard while the other does his thing on the class.

Thanks man for the chapter and dont worry take your time. We cant rush greatness.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Posing practice gonna be a problem. They sure gonna tryo to not get hard while the other does his thing on the class.

Thanks man for the chapter and dont worry take your time. We cant rush greatness.

Thanks for the sweet words, mate. No spoilers but it's erm...definitely a memorable class this week. 🙈 

• Like 2