Muscle University

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

I do wonder how many hours has the University program has spared for Gym use. Afetr all they gotta train to get big.

All those Bodybuilders int he U needs to make their own brand and now Luke has find his "Geek to freak"

Oh they do train, mate! There's more mention of that coming up and a couple of gym scenes too.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TonnyGiant said:

And this is how I see the teacher Johnny Hoxton

image.png.023c1fad7d9abd61d0fdac45145484e7.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=59b8290c215cc3a8

image.png

Actually this is who I had in mind for Johnny...

john1.jpg.416a8e225969a5801d871c990422d6e2.jpg

john8.jpg.6bf6556ec0ddb7593d9ed480426b8efe.jpg

190111_10150172839137803_593097802_8209016_6241684_n.jpg.b425478a0ab826fdfff7ffe80c9a02b7.jpg

02728262124.jpg.07aabe0b952b50156be655b5d349f38f.jpg

Hodgson2.jpg.a23b233beb26830e3f8c02b89dd033bd.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Na verdade, é quem eu tinha em mente para o Johnny ...

Oh, sorry ... I didn't want to talk bullshit by putting another pic of another athlete than yours. I think my mind went too far.

6 minutes ago, TonnyGiant said:

Oh, sorry ... I didn't want to talk bullshit by putting another pic of another athlete than yours. I think my mind went too far.

Absolutely no need to apologise, mate! 😘  I like that you're thinking of real life bodybuilders to help you imagine the characters! 😜 

3 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Great chapter.  But . . . Woody's notebook.  😳

Yes I fear that notebook may yet play a part! But great pace so far and the tension is building! Great stuff!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 8:27 PM, reeddune said:

yeah, i do care about Deano mr. @muscleaddict 🤨

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Well even Draco Malfoy has fans so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by the Deano love! 

So proud to be called out by @muscleaddict for my apprecation of a little-large loudmouth like Deano!  👖🚀  When do we get a description of how he fills HIS posers?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hey @BrzNLA! Thanks for the awesome and lovely words, matie! I would have loved to have posted something on here a bit sooner but stories like this take a bit of time. I've loved seeing the regulars from the AJ & Noah thread come on board for this story so it's awesome to see another one! ☺️ We're only really still at the beginning so there's a lot more of Woody and Luke (and twatface Deano) still to come! 😜

Thanks mate for remembering me.☺️

From reading AJ & Noah, I know that you take your time writing and revising the story. That’s what I love your stories mate. Carefully written, revised, erotic and so fucking good! So, no worries, take your time and give us more of Woody, Luke and even 🤨 Deano. 😜💪❤️

• Like 3

Luke watches"Dom and Cole in the Land of Ug." The same show AJ and Noah love.

I know I'd love to see an AJ/Noah, Luke/Woody crossover in this story?

• Like 2