Muscle University

muscleaddict

Wow, muscleaddict, that is some excellent excellent excellent artwork.  Did "rayject" do that especially for you?  Oh, wait, I see that you mentioned you met him on Twitter so, duh!!, of course he did it for you.  He has soooo much talent.  I could easily imagine a joint project between him and you, presenting one of your wonderful stories as a whole novella with his superb illustrations.  That would be a real joy.  Now, if someone could only monitize that so you both could benefit.  (And I will definitely check rayject's Instagram.)

By the way, how are you these days?  Are you dealing with the whole COVID situation OK?  PM me or message everyone here.  We care about you 'cause you're quite a guy!  Take care.

(p.s.  I didn't know Woody was that much taller?  Did I miss some reference in the story?)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Wow, muscleaddict, that is some excellent excellent excellent artwork.  Did "rayject" do that especially for you?  Oh, wait, I see that you mentioned you met him on Twitter so, duh!!, of course he did it for you.  He has soooo much talent.  I could easily imagine a joint project between him and you, presenting one of your wonderful stories as a whole novella with his superb illustrations.  That would be a real joy.  Now, if someone could only monitize that so you both could benefit.  (And I will definitely check rayject's Instagram.)

By the way, how are you these days?  Are you dealing with the whole COVID situation OK?  PM me or message everyone here.  We care about you 'cause you're quite a guy!  Take care.

(p.s.  I didn't know Woody was that much taller?  Did I miss some reference in the story?)

He did, mate. I basically put a tweet out asking if any illustrators or designers would be interested in working with me and he reached out to me. He was already a fan of my stories and it was his idea to do Woody and Deano. 😜 He is actually planning to open his work up to commissions so no doubt he'll able to monetise his talents soon.

I would be happy for him (and anyone else) to do as many illustrations as he wanted! 😅 These things are always just down to the illustrator and if they want to spend time doing stuff related to my stories.

I'm doing fine with the whole lockdown, mate. Work is keeping me busy. That's really sweet of you to ask. I'll send you a DM. 

And yeah - Woody is about 5'11 and Deano 5'6 so bit of a height difference. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

He did, mate. I basically put a tweet out asking if any illustrators or designers would be interested in working with me and he reached out to me. He was already a fan of my stories and it was his idea to do Woody and Deano. 😜 He is actually planning to open his work up to commissions so no doubt he'll able to monetise his talents soon.

I would be happy for him (and anyone else) to do as many illustrations as he wanted! 😅 These things are always just down to the illustrator and if they want to spend time doing stuff related to my stories.

I'm doing fine with the whole lockdown, mate. Work is keeping me busy. That's really sweet of you to ask. I'll send you a DM. 

And yeah - Woody is about 5'11 and Deano 5'6 so bit of a height difference. 

I'm a huge AJ & Noah fan and saw how its illustrations enhanced their stories for greater enjoyment.  Speaking of these two lovable guys, MuscleAddict, is it planned to get an update on them?  Are they still together and where are they living?  And how did AJ do at that upcoming bodybuilding contest?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

I'm a huge AJ & Noah fan and saw how its illustrations enhanced their stories for greater enjoyment.  Speaking of these two lovable guys, MuscleAddict, is it planned to get an update on them?  Are they still together and where are they living?  And how did AJ do at that upcoming bodybuilding contest?

Thanks, matie. 😊 I sometimes think about writing a sequel and I do have an idea for it but to be honest I'm not sure if I'll ever actually write it. To be honest I haven't really thought too much about what would have happened to them.

• Like 1

Hello, fellow Muscle University and muscladdict fans!  Posting some MU fan art.

I was thinking about what they sell in the school store besides a wide variety of posing trunks and thought it might be an old-school campus post-card, the kind a certain homesick first year might buy to send a note home to mum saying he's getting along all right.  That his roommate is "nice enough some of the time" and that while the training is tough, he's getting good results, even if he's still one of the smallest lads on campus.  How he can't wait to come home on break--that sort of thing.

I've got more MU art to post.  Thanks for having a look.  Here's looking forward to more great MU stories!

MU_postcard_FLOATING_2500.jpg

• Like 7

17 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Hello, fellow Muscle University and muscladdict fans!  Posting some MU fan art.

I was thinking about what they sell in the school store besides a wide variety of posing trunks and thought it might be an old-school campus post-card, the kind a certain homesick first year might buy to send a note home to mum saying he's getting along all right.  That his roommate is "nice enough some of the time" and that while the training is tough, he's getting good results, even if he's still one of the smallest lads on campus.  How he can't wait to come home on break--that sort of thing.

I've got more MU art to post.  Thanks for having a look.  Here's looking forward to more great MU stories!

MU_postcard_FLOATING_2500.jpg

Well you already know how I absolutely love this @brawnygods! Such a fantastic and creative idea - a postcard from the MU store featuring a fuck off huge statue of it's founder Charles Montgomery. Seriously awesome, mate! And I can't not mention the brilliant Hogwarts style seal with the little symbols in each corner! Such a great little touch. Not sure whats poor Mamma Henderson would make of Charles' shiny fig leaf though! 🤭

Thanks again for doing this and I can not fucking WAIT for the other art to come! 👀😜 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So my Deano story is more or less ready to go. I'm enjoying a bit of a rest from it right now after working on it so much for the past few months but I will start sharing it soon. Unfortunately though (for the first time ever) I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on a title! I have a few ideas and I'm very much still brainstorming but I think I'm waiting for a bit of a lightbulb moment.

If anyone wants to help out and give me some feedback/ideas, feel free to send me a DM.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

So my Deano story is more or less ready to go. . . .  I will start sharing it soon.

Oh this is wonderful news.

As for a title, how about:  "Another Wonderful Saga from Muscleaddict." –– That should suffice.  😀

1 minute ago, crushme99 said:

Oh this is wonderful news.

As for a title, how about:  "Another Wonderful Saga from Muscleaddict." –– That should suffice.  😀

🤪 Bless you, mate 😊 I will reveal one that got suggested to me a joke which a part of me was actually tempted to use - "Deano: The Adventures of a Twat faced Pocket Rocket" 🤭

• Like 1

20 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

So my Deano story is more or less ready to go. I'm enjoying a bit of a rest from it right now after working on it so much for the past few months but I will start sharing it soon. Unfortunately though (for the first time ever) I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on a title! I have a few ideas and I'm very much still brainstorming but I think I'm waiting for a bit of a lightbulb moment.

If anyone wants to help out and give me some feedback/ideas, feel free to send me a DM.

Yay! Now that will be something to look forward to! Let's hear Deano's story.

• Like 2