Muscle University

muscleaddict

On 2/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Shawn1978 said:

And should you do that MU spin off, Noah, AJ, Woody, and Luke could be includesin Dean's storyline.

A very interesting possibility and workable, too.  The bodybuilding world is a small one.  It is very common for competitors to know one another (less so for fans, perhaps, but there are still many connections).  It's an insular community and, since they are all apparently within Britain, relatively geographically close as well.  In the real world, it would be very likely that the competitors, at least, would know each other.  Depending on their weight classifications, perhaps even compete against each other.  From a writer's standpoint, the threads of a plot could get complex.  But from a reader's point of view . . . all that muscle that we've come to know and love?? . . . well, KA-BOOM.  🤩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

A very interesting possibility and workable, too.  The bodybuilding world is a small one.  It is very common for competitors to know one another (less so for fans, perhaps, but there are still many connections).  It's an insular community and, since they are all apparently within Britain, relatively geographically close as well.  In the real world, it would be very likely that the competitors, at least, would know each other.  Depending on their weight classifications, perhaps even compete against each other.  From a writer's standpoint, the threads of a plot could get complex.  But from a reader's point of view . . . all that muscle that we've come to know and love?? . . . well, KA-BOOM.  🤩

Well two bodybuilders from past stories pop up in the Deano story. But yeah - very likely that AJ, Noah, Woody, Luke and Deano could all be in the same place at the same time such as a bodybuilding event like an expo or a show - and yes, some of them even competing against each other. And they would probably all follow each other on Instagram at least (though maybe not Noah because he's not a bodybuilder). 

I have actually thought about writing a little something where they all meet. I think that could be fun. And see who fancies who! AJ getting jealous cause Noah thinks Woody is really fucking hot (and even more so in person). AJ checking out Luke's insanely cute arse in his shiny as shit MU store bought blue posing trunks ("Where the hell did he get THOSE from?") Woody getting jealous because Luke thinks AJ Jones is sooo fucking cute and has a thing for bodybuilders with big ears. 🤪

• Like 6

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Well two bodybuilders from past stories pop up in the Deano story. But yeah - very likely that AJ, Noah, Woody, Luke and Deano could all be in the same place at the same time such as a bodybuilding event like an expo or a show - and yes, some of them even competing against each other. And they would probably all follow each other on Instagram at least (though maybe not Noah because he's not a bodybuilder). 

I have actually thought about writing a little something where they all meet. I think that could be fun. And see who fancies who! AJ getting jealous cause Noah thinks Woody is really fucking hot (and even more so in person). AJ checking out Luke's insanely cute arse in his shiny as shit MU store bought blue posing trunks ("Where the hell did he get THOSE from?") Woody getting jealous because Luke thinks AJ Jones is sooo fucking cute and has a thing for bodybuilders with big ears. 🤪

Goodness - sounds like the synopsis for "Desperate Bodybuilders"....

• Like 1

And, also very probable at a regional BBing show, the guys from "Charlie's Secret" might be there shooting show videos, stage photos, private photoshoots now that they would be more "plugged into" the system.

muscleaddict, you have developed such well-rounded, believable characters in these stories that bringing them together would be insanely great.  Keeping them all distinctive within that group of characters could be a challenge, tho.  But the mind boggles.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, crushme99 said:

And, also very probable at a regional BBing show, the guys from "Charlie's Secret" might be there shooting show videos, stage photos, private photoshoots now that they would be more "plugged into" the system.

muscleaddict, you have developed such well-rounded, believable characters in these stories that bringing them together would be insanely great.  Keeping them all distinctive within that group of characters could be a challenge, tho.  But the mind boggles.

Yeah - it would definitely come with its challenges. If I did do it I think it would just be a short story/chapter just for fun though. I'm not sure anything bigger would really work. And yeah - a now mid twenties/nicely filled out Charli could pop up with his now boyfriend Bryan Macleod! 🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you guys are all doing okay and keeping safe. Thought I'd post a quick update on the Deano story. I finished the first draft a few weeks ago. After about a month of not working on it much and being stuck on the same chapter I had a bit of a creative burst and ended up writing the last 4 chapters in the space of a few days. It helped that most of it had been in my head for months.

So now I'm going back and revising and editing. Some of it I'm really happy with. Other parts definitely need work. Some chapters might get completely re-written but it's all a part of the process. Hopefully I'll feel happy enough to start sharing it soon but I thought I'd post a sample/teaser in the meantime....

And now I’m suddenly wondering what Sebastian Wood is up to. How he’s been spending the first few days of his summer holidays. With Henderson maybe? I mean - how is that even gonna work? I don’t exactly know where Henderson lives, but judging by his accent I’m guessing it’s somewhere up North. Miles away from where Woody’s parents live.

I’d never even heard of Woody’s hometown when he told me that one day we were training together. But I looked it up afterwards. It’s somewhere in Surrey and from what I found on the net, it looks and sounds like a pretty fucking posh place. Which makes me wonder if his parents are actually loaded. It would just be bloody typical for Woody to be well off on top of everything else.

But yeah - with wherever Henderson does live, I'm pretty sure it would take him ages to get to Woody’s. I know how long it would take me to get there from here. Or the train station at least. One hour and forty minutes. I looked that up too. Three trains and one tube ride and I’d be there. I have an image of the train station in my mind. I sometimes picture Woody meeting me at that platform. In his black vest and skinny jeans. Maybe wearing that black ICON cap he sometimes wears. I remember the first time I saw him wearing that at the SU bar. He was with his first roommate, Craig (he was such an annoying prick). I thought the cap made Woody look like a bit of a twat. But then I couldn’t get the image of him wearing it with his black vest out of my head for the whole night. His shoulders and arms on display. Thick pecs peeking out of the top of his vest. How effortlessly and annoyingly good he looked. I thought about him a lot after that. Maybe that’s when it all started. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I sometimes picture Woody meeting me at that platform. In his black vest and skinny jeans. Maybe wearing that black ICON cap he sometimes wears. I remember the first time I saw him wearing that at the SU bar. He was with his first roommate, Craig (he was such an annoying prick). I thought the cap made Woody look like a bit of a twat. But then I couldn’t get the image of him wearing it with his black vest out of my head for the whole night. His shoulders and arms on display. Thick pecs peeking out of the top of his vest. How effortlessly and annoyingly good he looked. I thought about him a lot after that. Maybe that’s when it all started. 

Mmmmm, Deano definitely has the HOTS for our boy Woody.

That's got me wondering about those two big studs grinding their rock solid muscles together, sooo into each other's physiques, enjoying each other's strength, sweating and snorting like muscle bulls when the door unexpectedly swings open and in walks __________.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thought you guys might like to see this new illustration of Deano and Woody! 🤯 How awesome is this? Gotta love Deano's red velvet posers! 😜 It was done by a guy called "rayject" who I met on Twitter. He has an Instagram here if anyone wants to check out more of his stuff.

1301095845_image2(11).thumb.JPG.17e1a5a1a15eabb37b3062edf837eef6.JPG

There might be some other MU related illustrations in the works too 👀☺️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1