Muscle University

muscleaddict

17 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

I feel like I'm reading the same story, except it's Woody and not AJ Jones.

As much as I adore AJ and Noah, this could work with Noah and Woody!

And should you do that MU spin off, Noah, AJ, Woody, and Luke could be includesin Dean's storyline.

Hmmm. Not sure how differently the rest of the story would play out though. Would Woody fall for Noah as hard as he fell for Luke? Noah doesn't have dimples and an insanely cute arse stuffed into a pair of shiny blue MU store bought posers so who knows. 

And the Deano spin-off's happening, mate. I'm 19 chapters into it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. Not sure how differently the rest of the story would play out though. Would Woody fall for Noah as hard as he fell for Luke? Noah doesn't have dimples and an insanely cute arse stuffed into a pair of shiny blue MU store bought posers so who knows. 

And the Deano spin-off's happening, mate. I'm 19 chapters into it. 

Goodness! We won't disturb you any more - get back to writing!!

• Like 1

I'll never get over saying that you manage to write so many believeble characters, that even this alternate story makes me feel I'm watching the old known Sebastian Woody and Noah for the first time, in their "teenage" dream romance story set in summer that's about to start. Bless you mate!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, reeddune said:

I'll never get over saying that you manage to write so many believeble characters, that even this alternate story makes me feel I'm watching the old known Sebastian Woody and Noah for the first time, in their "teenage" dream romance story set in summer that's about to start. Bless you mate!!

Awww - thanks for those sweet words, matie! Hopefully you'll find Deano Senior and big brother Josh believable too! 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Awww - thanks for those sweet words, matie! Hopefully you'll find Deano Senior and big brother Josh believable too! 😜

You. Stop chatting. Get writing. AJ says so. Woody says so. Deano says so. Josh - well, I'm sure he'll say so!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashburnDaddy said:

You. Stop chatting. Get writing. AJ says so. Woody says so. Deano says so. Josh - well, I'm sure he'll say so!

HAHA!! Funny - this is actually a bit like how Deano's dad talks to him! 🤣 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lefty said:

19 chapters already written on the Deano spin-off?  Can you start posting them, then?  The anticipation is killing me!

This is just the first draft, mate. After that I'll revise and edit and start to share. This one's going to be shorter than the last two though so it shouldn't be too long! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Built22 said:

Can't wait!!!

If your last 2 novels are anything to go by then deanos going to be epic 😘😜😉🍆😘

Bless you, mate. I can't promise everyone will like it! It's a bit different to the previous two. I dunno - I'll let you judge. 😊

• Like 3