Muscle University

muscleaddict

On 12/2/2019 at 3:52 AM, Lefty said:

Thank you for bringing Luke and Woody to life. This was another great story from you with real characters showing real, believable and complex emotions.  Since in the epilogue, Luke has clearly added some muscle mass, sounds like there could be a sequel?   Sure hope so!  How about Luke and Woody meet AJ and Noah?  That would be a treat!  

On 12/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, Kinnikunonaku said:

Thank you for this story, it was great!

Also... SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!... there... I said it :P

Thanks, lads! A sequel is definitely a possibility. I'm certainly not short of ideas! ☺️

• Like 2

On 12/4/2019 at 11:24 PM, suske said:

This is another absolute gem. Loved it throughout. I also love stories set in unis dedicated to bodybuilding or versions with bodybuilders in it. 

Now if you were to write a new story, I was hoping it would involve a still nameless huge tank figured second year, that enjoys (spray) tanning his peers and maybe trying to get some additional pointers from a certain teacher, whom he can get his meaty h1nds on, while rubbing tan goop all over, especially on, in, over, that huge arse, for extra merit... Only to be caught... Nice starter for an interesting story. 

Now if you don't, I do hope you continue to write other new gems with in this lovely universe. Cannot wait to be looking out every evening for a new installment of one of your rather enjoyable stories! 

Thanks for the awesome feedback @suske! Always great to see someone new commenting! Hmmm. A spin off featuring the hot gay AJ lookalike from the pump room? That could work! 😜 

• 2 months later...

So I thought I'd let you guys know that I'm working on a "Muscle University" spin-off story featuring and told from the point of view of...twat faced, loud mouth, pocket rocket Deano! After finishing MU I played around with a few ideas and this was the one that really stuck. It's set over the summer following Deano's first year at MU. He goes back to his hometown of Brighton and helps out at his dad's infamous hardcore bodybuilding gym. So we get to meet his family, including his half bad boy, half pretty boy older bodybuilding brother Josh and his dad, who is basically a bald, scarier, forty-something version of Deano. 

The events of Muscle University are still fresh in his mind too. Him kissing Woody, outing him and Luke by posting the illustration of them to the uni's Facebook page and then getting suspended. So all of that is explored and touched upon and we get to hear all about his feelings for Woody as well as his secret sexual attraction towards male bodybuilders.

• Like 14

Great to hear you guys like the sound of it. I'm really loving writing this one! It's going to be quite a bit shorter than AJ & Noah and Muscle University but still around 20-25 chapters.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Great to hear you guys like the sound of it. I'm really loving writing this one! It's going to be quite a bit shorter than AJ & Noah and Muscle University but still around 20-25 chapters.

You truly are assembling a SUPERIOR collection of written works.  

C'mon all of you guys here who are fans, there must be some way to help our friend muscleaddict monitize all his hard work.  Who knows or has connections that could help him put some money in his pockets for this?  His talent merits a reward.

• Like 1

I agree- especially if anyone knows anyone in the film industry who would purchase the rights to his stories.  AJ and Noah and/or Muscle University would make great Netflix series!

• Like 1