Muscle University

muscleaddict

13 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

I wonder if the Logo network would air stories like AJ And Noah, and Muscle University as an overnight series. I think you should try having these made into films or a series.

This really is a super, super, super idea.  So much of what muscleaddict has written, I have "heard in my head" and could truly be on television.  Trouble is, I have no idea how to "shop" a written work around to producers.  Shawn1978's suggestion is a good one.  Please, muscleaddict, as to the "how to" of things, seriously consider contacting Logo:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_TV.  All they would need to do is check our feedback here in the Forum to gauge how positively we view your work.  We would all be behind you 110%.  And we will be happy to sit in on the casting calls.  😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lefty said:

How about Luke and Woody meet AJ and Noah?  That would be a treat!  

Lefty, you read my mind.  A bodybuilding contest, Woody and A.J. on stage competing in the same weight class, four lives intersect, maybe a couple other characters show up.  Imagine where muscleaddict's imagination could take those possibilities.  (muscleaddict, don't you just love how we dissect you behind your back?  LOL.)

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, Pecman9 said:

Thanks so much for your hard work writing this sexy love story. The writing and pacing is brilliant. I’ll miss Woody and Luke, but I suspect you will sneak one or both of them into a future story.   Can’t wait for your next masterpiece. 

Bless you, matie. Thanks for your feedback - here and all throughout the story. Yeah - I'm sure I'll at *least* sneak their names into a future story somewhere down the line! 😅 Maybe Johnny Hoxton, Mike Hancox and that other twat faced pocket rocket too.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:59 PM, TonnyGiant said:

Oh my gosh! This story is so amazing. The characters were perfectly drawn. Woody's talking pecs are so hot and fucking awesome. The bodybuilding show was perfect to see the boys posing. I just think this story should be published, maybe a Netflix movie or series.
Thank you for this masterpiece of the muscular world!

Thank you for these lovely words, matie! 😊 The bodybuilding show was a particularly fun part to write! As with AJ & Noah, I'm very open to Netflix offers! 😜😅 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:11 PM, WashburnDaddy said:

Oh hell! It’s over! Sitting here in Essen, Germany, having just read the last chapter and thinking Christmas has come early! Well, that’s been a marvellous rollercoaster @muscleaddict so what can I say except thank you and well done! But what to do now as you cogitate your next move - and yes, you must and should write more as your mood takes you! Until then, well, it’s no more checking in here to see if the next exciting instalment is here (it has been a bit like being a kid again and the serial at Saturday morning cinema club!) so what am I going to do? Re-read that copy of AJ and Noah I cheekily copied to my books......

Thank you for all your fantastic feedback, mate! And I hope you're having a lovely time in Germany. Spotted any more AJ lookalikes bulging out of their Tescos (or the German equivalent!) work uniforms over there? 🤔 I haven't looked at that story for a while now. I might go back and re-visit it myself. Maybe it might even inspire something! 😉

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:10 PM, brawnygods said:

One can only hope!

Props for this major work, for bringing us these characters and this brilliant muscle Hogwarts setting.  Already feeling nostalgic for how the whole story started with Woody miserable and taking it out on poor Luke.

I look forward, eagerly, to reading anything and everything you write after this--you've definitely built a following and a brand and I'm excited to watch the MuscleAddict Universe expand and continue!🎟️🎟️🎟️

Congrats on the accomplishment and thanks again for sharing this here.🤩

Hmmm. What if Deano *wasn't* their new neighbour BUT..in the second week of term, a fire spreads through Johnson Hall forcing everyone living in that part of the uni to temporarily bunk up with students in different halls. Woody and Luke knock on the door of the dorm room they'll be sharing with another student and GUESS who's standing on the other side of said door wearing nothing but his velvet posing trunks? 😱

But no...thank you for this lovely feedback, mate. "MuscleAddict Universe" - loving that!! 😝 Hmmm. Maybe next I could go back to the 90's next and show a cocky twenty-something Johnny Hoxton? Or even further back and explore the bodybuilders all the different parts of Muscle University are named after. Fuck it. Let's go ten years into the future and show AJ and Deano battling it out for the title of the 212 Mr Olympia! So many possible ways to expand the MAU! 🤓😅

• Like 2

On 12/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, crushme99 said:

I've been checking in here over the last couple days.  Waiting.  Expecting.  Hoping.  Then I looked today and "muscleaddict" showed up under the notifications bell.

And I thought – "ALL RIIIIIIGHT . . . it's the next chapter."  😀

But then I realized – "Oh NOOOOO . . . it's the last chapter."  😢

I am truly going to miss Luke and Woody.  Just like I miss A.J. and Noah.  But I'm also going to miss the guy who wrote about them.  You see, muscleaddict, not only have you told us some wonderful stories with characters any of us would love to meet, but through your writing you have also shown us something of yourself.  Writing can be a window, I think, looking out onto the world and inward into the author.  What you have shown through that window, in both directions, is something special.  We would love to meet *YOU* as well.  Especially if you have Luke and Woody and A.J. and Noah tagging along with you.  😜

Thank you for all of this, our unmet friend.

Awww - thanks for these lovely words, mate. And thank you for your continuing support throughout the story! ☺️ That's a really sweet sentiment, mate. I'm sure most of you would rather meet Woody (and his bouncing pecs and gigantic sized arse) or AJ (and his shiny lime green posers and tits which strain through his Tesco work uniform) than me though! 😅 

• Like 1

This is another absolute gem. Loved it throughout. I also love stories set in unis dedicated to bodybuilding or versions with bodybuilders in it. 

Now if you were to write a new story, I was hoping it would involve a still nameless huge tank figured second year, that enjoys (spray) tanning his peers and maybe trying to get some additional pointers from a certain teacher, whom he can get his meaty h1nds on, while rubbing tan goop all over, especially on, in, over, that huge arse, for extra merit... Only to be caught... Nice starter for an interesting story. 

Now if you don't, I do hope you continue to write other new gems with in this lovely universe. Cannot wait to be looking out every evening for a new installment of one of your rather enjoyable stories! 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 10:50 PM, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddict Thank you so much for writing this story. It is really amazing that you shared your time, skill and imagination with us. I will miss Luke and Woody as I have missed AJ and Noah.😢😜😍💪💪🏋️

In the meantime, I want to wish that you enjoy your holidays. I will patiently wait for your next story. We need more cocky bodybuilders and their love stories. They make the world happier and a better place. Cheers Mate!

Bless you, mate! And thanks for all your awesome feedback and comments! ☺️ Well there's no better place for my muscle stories than this forum! If you tell me one I'll happily post on there too but I can't imagine anywhere else giving me the kind of feedback and audience that this site and you guys have given me! Happy holidays to you too, mate. Few more (ridiculously busy) weeks left at work for me yet! 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 1:01 AM, Shawn1978 said:

Wow! It's been a great ride! Thank you, Muscleaddict for bringing this wonderful story to life for us all.

I wonder if the Logo network would air stories like AJ And Noah, and Muscle University as an overnight series. I think you should try having these made into films or a series.

Think of how fun it would be, sitting in the Casting room, looking at hot muscled candidates for the roles?

Awesome work, Muscleaddict! Can't wait for your next project to come!

Thanks, matie! ☺️ Well if anyone from the Logo network is reading this...my DM's are open! 😅 Casting the extras for the uni alone would be fun! Maybe I could get Ryan Murphy to executive produce? 🤔 

• Like 2