Muscle University

muscleaddict

On 11/24/2019 at 6:19 PM, Tetsuo88 said:

hoo i think i'm gonna die !! this story is the best love  story ever written ! i loooooooooooove it ♥

Bless you, mate! 😘

21 hours ago, crushme99 said:

WONDERFUL.

I loved the A. J. Jones reference.  😍   And who, oh who, might those two video camera guys possibly be??  😁

Haha! Just a couple of random Montgomery students but yes - that part was a cheeky nod to "Charlie's Secret"! 😜

• Like 4

Oh my gosh! This story is so amazing. The characters were perfectly drawn. Woody's talking pecs are so hot and fucking awesome. The bodybuilding show was perfect to see the boys posing. I just think this story should be published, maybe a Netflix movie or series.
Thank you for this masterpiece of the muscular world!

• Like 2

Thanks so much for your hard work writing this sexy love story. The writing and pacing is brilliant. I’ll miss Woody and Luke, but I suspect you will sneak one or both of them into a future story.   Can’t wait for your next masterpiece. 

• Like 2

Oh hell! It’s over! Sitting here in Essen, Germany, having just read the last chapter and thinking Christmas has come early! Well, that’s been a marvellous rollercoaster @muscleaddict so what can I say except thank you and well done! But what to do now as you cogitate your next move - and yes, you must and should write more as your mood takes you! Until then, well, it’s no more checking in here to see if the next exciting instalment is here (it has been a bit like being a kid again and the serial at Saturday morning cinema club!) so what am I going to do? Re-read that copy of AJ and Noah I cheekily copied to my books......

• Like 3

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

“I wonder who are new neighbours are?” Luke asks. Then he gasps. “What if it’s DEANO?”

One can only hope!

Props for this major work, for bringing us these characters and this brilliant muscle Hogwarts setting.  Already feeling nostalgic for how the whole story started with Woody miserable and taking it out on poor Luke.

I look forward, eagerly, to reading anything and everything you write after this--you've definitely built a following and a brand and I'm excited to watch the MuscleAddict Universe expand and continue!🎟️🎟️🎟️

Congrats on the accomplishment and thanks again for sharing this here.🤩

• Like 6

I've been checking in here over the last couple days.  Waiting.  Expecting.  Hoping.  Then I looked today and "muscleaddict" showed up under the notifications bell.

And I thought – "ALL RIIIIIIGHT . . . it's the next chapter."  😀

But then I realized – "Oh NOOOOO . . . it's the last chapter."  😢

I am truly going to miss Luke and Woody.  Just like I miss A.J. and Noah.  But I'm also going to miss the guy who wrote about them.  You see, muscleaddict, not only have you told us some wonderful stories with characters any of us would love to meet, but through your writing you have also shown us something of yourself.  Writing can be a window, I think, looking out onto the world and inward into the author.  What you have shown through that window, in both directions, is something special.  We would love to meet *YOU* as well.  Especially if you have Luke and Woody and A.J. and Noah tagging along with you.  😜

Thank you for all of this, our unmet friend.

• Like 4

@muscleaddict Thank you so much for writing this story. It is really amazing that you shared your time, skill and imagination with us. I will miss Luke and Woody as I have missed AJ and Noah.😢😜😍💪💪🏋️

In the meantime, I want to wish that you enjoy your holidays. I will patiently wait for your next story. We need more cocky bodybuilders and their love stories. They make the world happier and a better place. Cheers Mate!

• Like 3

Wow! It's been a great ride! Thank you, Muscleaddict for bringing this wonderful story to life for us all.

I wonder if the Logo network would air stories like AJ And Noah, and Muscle University as an overnight series. I think you should try having these made into films or a series.

Think of how fun it would be, sitting in the Casting room, looking at hot muscled candidates for the roles?

Awesome work, Muscleaddict! Can't wait for your next project to come!

• Like 3

Thank you for bringing Luke and Woody to life. This was another great story from you with real characters showing real, believable and complex emotions.  Since in the epilogue, Luke has clearly added some muscle mass, sounds like there could be a sequel?   Sure hope so!  How about Luke and Woody meet AJ and Noah?  That would be a treat!  

• Like 2