Muscle University

muscleaddict

Another amazing Chapter! I loved the sexy banter between Johnny and Woody in his office.

The bodybuilding show was awesome! Woody was back to his old self in that show.

Glad, Luke came back. He must have seen Woody's show, as well as his blue posers that Woody was wearing.

But whether Luke is ready to forgive Woody or not, remains to be seen. Hopefully, he can.

• Like 1

Thanks for the awesome comments, lads! 😘 I won't bore you with the details but I made a LOT of changes to this chapter from the original first draft. I'm really happy with how it all turned out though! ☺️ 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks for the awesome comments, lads! 😘 I won't bore you with the details but I made a LOT of changes to this chapter from the original first draft. I'm really happy with how it all turned out though! ☺️ 

It’s odd now, I’m so fascinated to read the final chapter and yet, I don’t want it to end - well, not without knowing you’re going to be writing us all another story! It’s a big ask I know, the word count on this and on AJ & Noah is amazing when you count it up and it must take you a phenomenal amount of time and effort but, in advance, hmm - you have to carry on and give us muscle addicts some more @muscleaddict! 😊

• Like 5

Great chapter ending with a great twist!  Looking forward to the final wrap-up!

And you someday giving us the hard-waged, sweaty and shiny, grunting and greased-up, muscle-popping, meat-trembling, shred-on-shred ultimate pose-down scene between Deano and Woody that we all missed! 😛  (not soon, of course.  You've clearly earned a semester off from MU at this point🏖️).

Thanks, again, for writing & sharing this epic.

#justice4deano

#secondyearhijinks

#montgomeryuniversitygaysunited

• Like 4

On 11/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, WashburnDaddy said:

It’s odd now, I’m so fascinated to read the final chapter and yet, I don’t want it to end - well, not without knowing you’re going to be writing us all another story! It’s a big ask I know, the word count on this and on AJ & Noah is amazing when you count it up and it must take you a phenomenal amount of time and effort but, in advance, hmm - you have to carry on and give us muscle addicts some more @muscleaddict! 😊

Haha!! Bless you, mate! ☺️ I honestly can't say what I'll be writing next or when I'll be sharing it but I have so many ideas for stories. Some novel length like this one and some shorter. This was actually supposed to be quite a bit shorter than AJ & Noah, while still remaining novel length, but it didn't quite turn out that way! 

• Like 4

On 11/24/2019 at 8:00 PM, brawnygods said:

And you someday giving us the hard-waged, sweaty and shiny, grunting and greased-up, muscle-popping, meat-trembling, shred-on-shred ultimate pose-down scene between Deano and Woody that we all missed! 😛 

Holy FUCK, mate. What a sentence! Which begs the question; when are we going to see your (no doubt epic) debut story on here? 😜

Funnily enough your comment actually touches on a couple of things which are mentioned in the epilogue! #dramafreesecondyear? 😉

• Like 3