Muscle University

muscleaddict

Oh, shit!! 🤯

Sure hope Luke is understanding about this because no way can he expect Woody to resist this twat-faced, pocket-sized, wonky ab'd, big arsed, velvet-strapped lust engine when they're nearly naked on a bed together, mouth on mouth.  There's just too much heat here, simply too much combustible material, and the laws of attraction (not to mention thermodynamics) are called laws for a reason!  They must be obeyed! 🤼‍♂️🌋

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

WOW! Fucking Hell Mate! @muscleaddict What a twist! I had a suspicion about that twat faced Deano, but I was not sure. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Mate, your writing and command of the story just keep getting better and better. Keep on the good work.👍😜💪

• Like 5

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Fuck it - we may even both end up in the top three, although there’s no chance of either of us taking the first place trophy home with Brazilian monster Eric Mafra in the line up.

Oh my gosh! You cited one of Brazil's greatest bodybuilders, Mafra. Here he is known as Big Mafra ... thanks for that

Imagem relacionada   Big Mafra

• Like 7

Argh!!! No! What a cliffhanger! No offense to Luke, but how do you compete with THAT chemistry that exists between Deano and Woody?! Maybe Luke now jacks up big time and hooks up with Shaun? lol

• Like 1

Ok read me out.

I dont think Deano is gay. I think he is a guy that's turned on by muscles and he doesnt understand what's hapening to him so that's why he went for the kiss.. He is not attracted to anyone else or i think he's not but Woody's body and that should fit him perfectly.

My polyamory heart is doing summersaults cause i can imagine Woody and Deano training Luke and making him one of the ebst Bodybuilders that University has seen combining what the both of them know will make Luke a new man in no time.

How i wish Luke gets in and will eb all like... "Oh Im not mad. Im just dissapoited i couldnt watch"

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

I KNEW IT! I just fucking knew it! 

As I said before, there's a very fine line between love and hate.

I had a feeling that Deano may have secretly admired Woody. I think Deano is probably more impressed with the fact that Woody is so open about his sexuality, even though Deano doesn't officially know that Woody is gay.

I just hope Luke doesn't walk in on that, though. That would be a classic moment, but hopefully Woody tells him what happened later on. It wouldn't be good for him to keep a secret like that.

But either way, this should make things more interesting. Maybe Deano and Woody can become friends. Or if not, Woody can probably at least help Deano come to terms with his own conflicted sexuality. Luke too, maybe.

Hehe! Yeah, mate - a few of you lads on here called it! And as much I love reading people theories and seeing people speculate over what's gonna happen, I have to admit whenever someone questioned Deano's sexuality or suggested he had feelings for Woody there was a part of me that instinctively went, "Nooooo!" 😅 But hopefully the end of this chapter was still a surprise to some, if not most of you! 😊

As usual - no spoilers as to what happens next or how it all plays out from there! 😏

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Ok read me out.

I dont think Deano is gay. I think he is a guy that's turned on by muscles and he doesnt understand what's hapening to him so that's why he went for the kiss.. He is not attracted to anyone else or i think he's not but Woody's body and that should fit him perfectly.

My polyamory heart is doing summersaults cause i can imagine Woody and Deano training Luke and making him one of the ebst Bodybuilders that University has seen combining what the both of them know will make Luke a new man in no time.

How i wish Luke gets in and will eb all like... "Oh Im not mad. Im just dissapoited i couldnt watch"

That is so funny because I think Luke, after getting over the initial shock would want to do just that.

17 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Oh wow, this is simply a twist I didn't see coming, at least not this fast....I love this complication! Another riveting chapter, and now, alas, another period of intense anticipation for the next chapter. Well-played Muscleaddict, well-played.

Glad you enjoyed it, matie! 😜 And don't worry - I'm gonna make you wait too long for the next one. It's pretty much done save for some final editing so I should get it posted over the weekend! 

• Like 1