Muscle University

muscleaddict

A vile, cold wet day in the Pennines, a real reminder winter’s on the way and damn, the wretched clocks go back tonight - sigh. But I’m sitting here with a mug of tea and feeling all warmed up and mellow wrapped up in this lovely episode of Woody and Luke’s story . Cheers @muscleaddict!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WashburnDaddy said:

A vile, cold wet day in the Pennines, a real reminder winter’s on the way and damn, the wretched clocks go back tonight - sigh. But I’m sitting here with a mug of tea and feeling all warmed up and mellow wrapped up in this lovely episode of Woody and Luke’s story . Cheers @muscleaddict!

The Pennines? Mate - you could probably be at Montgomery University in a couple of hours! 🙊😜 Thanks for the lovely comment, matie! Glad to have bought a bit of entertainment to a miserable Saturday afternoon. Perfect time for a bit of reading while cuddling with the cats on the sofa and drinking tea from your favourite Harry Potter mug (maybe that last part's just me 🤓).

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

The Pennines? Mate - you could probably be at Montgomery University in a couple of hours! 🙊😜 Thanks for the lovely comment, matie! Glad to have bought a bit of entertainment to a miserable Saturday afternoon. Perfect time for a bit of reading while cuddling with the cats on the sofa and drinking tea from your favourite Harry Potter mug (maybe that last part's just me 🤓).

Well I was in Glasgow last Saturday night and I looked high and low .... A couple of Deanos but no sign of the lads! 😢

As for mugs - mine has a huge Polish c@ck on it - well, its a traditional Polish design with a fine strutting rooster on it .... I'm not describing this very well am I?..... 🙄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Well I was in Glasgow last Saturday night and I looked high and low .... A couple of Deanos but no sign of the lads! 😢

As for mugs - mine has a huge Polish c@ck on it - well, its a traditional Polish design with a fine strutting rooster on it .... I'm not describing this very well am I?..... 🙄

So you saw an AJ lookalike in a Tesco's uniform in Manchester..."a couple of Deanos" (😱) in Glasgow? Clearly I'm living in the wrong part of the country. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

So you saw an AJ lookalike in a Tesco's uniform in Manchester..."a couple of Deanos" (😱) in Glasgow? Clearly I'm living in the wrong part of the country. 

Please don't mention that Metrolink trip to me..... sigh, what a missed opportunity matie ..

And hmm, dare I say it - perhaps you need to get out more? 🤨 Hmm, on second thought we all enjoy the fact that you're hunched over your keyboard writing such cracking stories for us to read so you'd best stay in!! 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Please don't mention that Metrolink trip to me..... sigh, what a missed opportunity matie ..

And hmm, dare I say it - perhaps you need to get out more? 🤨 Hmm, on second thought we all enjoy the fact that you're hunched over your keyboard writing such cracking stories for us to read so you'd best stay in!! 😏

So first people tell me they want me to write faster. Now I'm being told to get out more and write less. Okie doke. See you in about three weeks time with the next chapter.

image.gif.abecb18d05654e7c6834e896259deabe.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, brawnygods said:

You're doing very important work, CJ.  Never forget it!🎖️

Keeping enthusiasts of pocket sized bodybuilders with big round bubble butts in (**CHAPTER 29 SPOILER ALERT**) velvet posers entertained the world over. 😌

• Like 2