Muscle University

muscleaddict

Twenty Six

“Okay, lads, I’ve done you a gym schedule for your training!” Johnny says, handing Deano and me a list each. Like yesterday, we’re back in his office going through the details of what’s expected for this joint bloody coursework we’re being forced to do together for the end of term bodybuilding show.

I look at the schedule. For fuck’s sake. I have to train with Deano practically every day for the next two weeks. At some point we have to go through each other’s posing routines to try and make improvements too. And we also have to film videos of each other posing. I guess that won’t be too bad. I wonder if Luke is allowed to watch?

The only thing getting me through his little meeting Johnny has set up is thinking about the fact that I woke up with my arms wrapped around Luke again this morning. And that we spent the little time we had in his bed with him cuddled into me, his cute little head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist as I squeezed him and gently planted kisses on his head.

“Right then, boys ... everything clear on the coursework?”

I look at Deano sitting in the chair next to mine. He nods at Johnny, looking disgruntled.

“And Deano … there’s one more thing you’re required to do!”

He looks confused.

“Woody, where’s Luke likely to be right now?”

Huh? Now I’m as equally confused as Deano is.

“Erm … probably back at our dorm room?”

“Perfect. You can take a detour there before you do your first gym session together. Deano - I want you to apologise to Luke Henderson!”

Oh my fucking GOD YES! I couldn’t wipe the smirk off my face right now even if I wanted to.

“What for?!” Deano asks, almost like he’s outraged. I scoff loudly. Did he seriously just ask that fucking question? Johnny just gives Deano a stern glare. “Fine!” he mumbles, defeated.

God - Deano apologising to Luke. Now this I can’t wait to fucking see. Even if it does involve Deano coming to our dorm room, which will - UGH - probably be really fucking awkward and weird. 

I check my phone as I lead Deano to my dorm room and find myself smiling when I see Luke’s name on my screen. He’s sent me a text message. 

“Are you on your way back?” 

It’s a little odd. He’s never texted me like this before asking where I am. Maybe he just really wants to see me? I tap away on my phone and type a reply.

“Yes! Be there in 2 mins (winky face emoji).”

I should probably warn him what’s happening. But it might be kind of fun to see the look of surprise on Luke’s face when I turn up at the door with Deano in tow. 

“What did Johnny mean yesterday?” Deano asks me in an almost aggressive tone, his face screwed up. Jesus. It’s like he’s incapable of talking to me like a regular fucking person.

“When?” I ask, confused.

“When he said you had ‘other training commitments’?”

“Oh! Erm … I’ve sort of been helping Luke out,” I reply, my stomach suddenly clenching. Shit - I’m not really sure if it’s okay for me to tell Deano that. It feels like a sore point between me and Luke. Not that we’ve actually discussed it since it all came out into the open a few days ago.

“No offense, but … I’m not sure it’s really working!” Deano says, pulling a face.

“I’ve literally taken him to the gym once! He’s not exactly gonna turn into a monster over night is he?”

Deano shrugs. “I could turn Henderson into a monster easily! Give me … six months tops!” 

“Sure you could, Deano!” I say, rolling my eyes.

“I’m serious. I did personal training at my dad’s gym back home.”

And for the first time ever I think I’m actually mildly interested in something Deano has said. I’m sure it won’t become a habit.

“Where’s that?”

“Brighton.”

I nod, resisting the urge to point out the irony that someone who’s spent the past few weeks making jokes about my sexuality lives in the gay capital of the country. And then something clicks.

“Wait - isn’t there a bodybuilding gym down there called Deano’s?”

He nods, trying to act cool. But he’s failing to hide a smug smirk.

“Your dad named his gym after you?” I ask, screwing up my face but secretly impressed. Wow - Deano must have a pretty fucking great relationship with his dad for him to have named his gym after him. I feel a weird tug in my stomach. 

“Not … exactly!” Deano says, suddenly seeming not so smug. He rolls his eyes. “My dad’s called Deano too!”

HA! I nod, suddenly finding myself smiling. “Wait - so there’s two of you? Jesus!”

And now we’re at the door to mine and Luke’s room and I feel a sudden pang of nerves. This is one scenario I never thought I’d find myself in. Taking Deano Watkins to my dorm room. What the actual fuck? And yet - I suddenly find myself smiling. Probably out the sheer fucking absurdity of the situation. 

I open the door and oh my fucking GOD! I panic and slam it shut again. Because I just caught a glimpse of Luke standing in the middle of the fucking room flexing his biceps and wearing nothing but his shiny pink posing trunks with a cheeky grin on his face. WHAT THE FUCK?!

“What are you doing?!” Deano asks, glaring at me with a confused expression. It doesn’t look like he saw Luke behind my back. Thank GOD. 

“He’s … half naked!” I say, trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of what just happened. And also because I absolutely love the fact that Luke wanted to greet me in such a cute, funny (and fucking sexy) way. So that’s why he texted me earlier to ask if I was on my way back?

“So?!” Deano scoffs.

Oh shit. Deano sees Luke wearing nothing but his posers every Monday morning in Posing Practice. 

“I mean … he’s naked naked!” 

Deano pulls a face like, what the fuck?

“Dangly bits … flapping about!”

“I GET IT!”

I text Luke. “Deano is with me!! P.S. PHWOAR! (One eye closed, tongue out emoji).”

I look at Deano, biting my bottom lip and trying to act casually. Luke texts back. “Oh shit! 2 mins! P.S. Hehe! (Blushing and smiling face emoji).”

I try not to smile too much as I read Luke’s text, because a weirded out and slightly suspicious (fuck!) looking Deano is still just glaring at me. 

The dorm room door opens. “Sorry!” Luke says, now fully dressed and looking flustered and awkward. “I was just getting changed!”

I’m trying so fucking hard to wipe the smile off my face as I lead Deano into our room. 

“Alright, Deano!” Luke says, with far more politeness than the guy deserves.

“Henderson!” he replies, with a little nod.

I shut the door and the three of us are just standing there looking at each other. God this is awkward. But clearly more so for Deano. He looks so fucking uncomfortable. He’s looking around the room with his nose turned up.

“My room’s way bigger than this!”

I roll my eyes and sigh. “Good for you, Deano!” I say, giving Luke a look.

“So what do you two do in here all day?” he asks, with an eyebrow raised.

Oh my GOD. I can’t help sneaking a quick smirk at Luke. 

“Well, mostly we just watch Harry Potter films wearing nothing but our Hufflepuff and Gryffindor boxer shorts!”

Deano pulls a face, looking completely weirded out. Meanwhile, a shocked but clearly amused Luke gives me a wide eyed look. And now there's an awkward pause. None of us are saying anything. 

I look at Deano wide eyed, and then nod to Luke pointedly but he’s not saying anything. He looks so uncomfortable right now and I’m loving every fucking second of it.

I fold my arms across my chest and clear my throat loudly. “Deano … was there something you wanted to say to Luke?” I ask in a teasing, patronising manner.

Luke looks confused. Deano breathes a deep sigh. “Johnny wants me to … apologise to you!” he says, rolling his eyes.

“Oh right!” Luke says, surprised. And now his mouth starts to curl into an amused little smirk.

“For ... you know, what happened yesterday at Posing Practice!” 

Luke gives him a little nod and I shoot him a knowing grin. We’re both looking at Deano, waiting for him to continue, but he’s not saying anything. I glare at him wide eyed again.

“What?!” he asks me, annoyed.

“Go on then. Apologise!”

“I just did!”

I groan and shake my head.

“That’s okay, Deano!” Luke says in a manner that’s both patronising and funny as hell. 

And now Deano seems to be looking at something behind Luke, his eyes slightly squinted.

“Did you draw that?” he asks Luke, pointing to my illustration of Tommy Foster pinned to the wall above his bed.

Oh shit! My stomach clenches tightly as Deano walks towards the picture and leans on Luke’s bed with his hand to get a closer look. I shoot Luke a wide eyed look and nod for him to say yes. 

“Erm … yep! Yeah, I did!” Luke says, pulling an eeek face at me over Deano’s back.

“WOW!” Deano exclaims, studying it.

Fuck! I was not expecting that reaction from Deano. Luke looks surprised too.

“What do you think of it?” Luke asks Deano, giving me a mischievous smirk. I suddenly feel oddly nervous.

“It’s … really fucking cool!” Deano says, with complete sincerity. And now my chest is fluttering. Wow - I never thought I’d feel like this from anything Deano Watkins said to me. 

He stands up straight again and backs away from the wall and I try to act cool.

“Right then, Draco Malfoy!” I say, putting my hand on his shoulder, which, I have to admit, feels really big and ridiculously solid. “Ready to get pumped up?”

“Sooo … what’s the plan for today?” I ask Deano, on the walk to the Watson House gym.

He looks at me and pulls a face. Fuck’s sake. He’s such a dick. I could be lying on Luke’s bed right now cuddled up to him. Instead I’m being forced to hang out with fucking Deano. At least watching him squirm as he was forced to apologise to Luke was funny. I won’t be forgetting that in a hurry. 

“Like … you know, what are we training?” I ask, with a sigh.

Deano shrugs. “It’s arm day for me!”

I roll my eyes. I really can’t be bothered to argue with him. “I guess I’m doing arms then!” 

I look over at him. He doesn’t say anything but his face has softened. I’m sure I can even see a hint of a smug grin emerging. Like he’s got one over on me.

“I bet fucking Mafra’s doing the show!” he says, disgruntled.

“Mmmm. Probably!”

Eric Mafra is hands down the biggest first year at Montgomery University. Maybe they have better roids back in Brazil because the bastard is fucking huge.

“How the fuck am I supposed to compete against him?” Deano say, clearly riled up.

I could say something complimentary about Deano’s short stacked pocket rocket physique. Hmmm. Fuck that.

“They should have two height classes for the first years!” he continues.

“Yeah, but you’d be the only one in your height class!”

“Exactly!” he says. And I have to admit, that makes me smile. Ugh. Deano just said something that I found funny. God I hate this!

I look across (and down) at him. “You are … freakishly short! Is it just the one parent who’s a dwarf?”

He looks at me and gives me a fake sarcastic smile. But when it fades, I see the unmistakable hint of a real smile there in it’s place. At least I can have fun with the put downs while I’m being forced to train and hang out with Deano.

And for a moment there I think that maybe our first training session won’t be a completely terrible experience. But I’m wrong. So, so fucking wrong. Because it’s mostly horrendous. As soon as we hit the weights, one thing becomes abundantly clear. Deano does not understand the concept of compromise. It’s his way or the fucking highway. 

Almost every single thing I suggest, every single way I train, Deano has a better fucking way of doing it. And is there any teenie tiny possibility that my way could actually be better? Is. There. Fuck.

Like when I tell him that I don’t like a certain way of doing my bicep curls, he goes on and on about how you get a better pump. He fucking insists on it. Like it’s a scientifically proven fact. Rather than just his opinion. ARGH!!

There’s one slight benefit though. I find that I’m pushing myself just that little bit harder, lifting just that little bit heavier. Not to impress Deano. But to compete against him. And I have to admit, part of me sort of does enjoy that aspect of it. Is it worth all of the other crap I have to endure and having to train with someone who is an obnoxious, ignorant prick? Fuck no! But maybe (just maybe) I’ll actually come away from these painful training sessions with my twat faced arch nemesis for the better.

And how's this for an Easter egg - Deano's Gym was actually referenced in a story I wrote a few years back called "Have You Seen These Posing Trunks?" (which you can read on the board here). It was described as a hardcore bodybuilding gym located in Brighton, which is where that story was set. Liam "The Guns" Watson (also referenced here) was the bodybuilder featured in that story and was also referenced and featured in "AJ & Noah" (he competed in the bodybuilding show AJ guest posed at). 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Twenty Six

“Okay, lads, I’ve done you a gym schedule for your training!” Johnny says, handing Deano and me a list each. Like yesterday, we’re back in his office going through the details of what’s expected for this joint bloody coursework we’re being forced to do together for the end of term bodybuilding show.

I look at the schedule. For fuck’s sake. I have to train with Deano practically every day for the next two weeks. At some point we have to go through each other’s posing routines to try and make improvements too. And we also have to film videos of each other posing. I guess that won’t be too bad. I wonder if Luke is allowed to watch?

The only thing getting me through his little meeting Johnny has set up is thinking about the fact that I woke up with my arms wrapped around Luke again this morning. And that we spent the little time we had in his bed with him cuddled into me, his cute little head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist as I squeezed him and gently planted kisses on his head.

“Right then, boys ... everything clear on the coursework?”

I look at Deano sitting in the chair next to mine. He nods at Johnny, looking disgruntled.

“And Deano … there’s one more thing you’re required to do!”

He looks confused.

“Woody, where’s Luke likely to be right now?”

Huh? Now I’m as equally confused as Deano is.

“Erm … probably back at our dorm room?”

“Perfect. You can take a detour there before you do your first gym session together. Deano - I want you to apologise to Luke Henderson!”

Oh my fucking GOD YES! I couldn’t wipe the smirk off my face right now even if I wanted to.

“What for?!” Deano asks, almost like he’s outraged. I scoff loudly. Did he seriously just ask that fucking question? Johnny just gives Deano a stern glare. “Fine!” he mumbles, defeated.

God - Deano apologising to Luke. Now this I can’t wait to fucking see. Even if it does involve Deano coming to our dorm room, which will - UGH - probably be really fucking awkward and weird. 

I check my phone as I lead Deano to my dorm room and find myself smiling when I see Luke’s name on my screen. He’s sent me a text message. 

“Are you on your way back?” 

It’s a little odd. He’s never texted me like this before asking where I am. Maybe he just really wants to see me? I tap away on my phone and type a reply.

“Yes! Be there in 2 mins (winky face emoji).”

I should probably warn him what’s happening. But it might be kind of fun to see the look of surprise on Luke’s face when I turn up at the door with Deano in tow. 

“What did Johnny mean yesterday?” Deano asks me in an almost aggressive tone, his face screwed up. Jesus. It’s like he’s incapable of talking to me like a regular fucking person.

“When?” I ask, confused.

“When he said you had ‘other training commitments’?”

“Oh! Erm … I’ve sort of been helping Luke out,” I reply, my stomach suddenly clenching. Shit - I’m not really sure if it’s okay for me to tell Deano that. It feels like a sore point between me and Luke. Not that we’ve actually discussed it since it all came out into the open a few days ago.

“No offense, but … I’m not sure it’s really working!” Deano says, pulling a face.

“I’ve literally taken him to the gym once! He’s not exactly gonna turn into a monster over night is he?”

Deano shrugs. “I could turn Henderson into a monster easily! Give me … six months tops!” 

“Sure you could, Deano!” I say, rolling my eyes.

“I’m serious. I did personal training at my dad’s gym back home.”

And for the first time ever I think I’m actually mildly interested in something Deano has said. I’m sure it won’t become a habit.

“Where’s that?”

“Brighton.”

I nod, resisting the urge to point out the irony that someone who’s spent the past few weeks making jokes about my sexuality lives in the gay capital of the country. And then something clicks.

“Wait - isn’t there a bodybuilding gym down there called Deano’s?”

He nods, trying to act cool. But he’s failing to hide a smug smirk.

“Your dad named his gym after you?” I ask, screwing up my face but secretly impressed. Wow - Deano must have a pretty fucking great relationship with his dad for him to have named his gym after him. I feel a weird tug in my stomach. 

“Not … exactly!” Deano says, suddenly seeming not so smug. He rolls his eyes. “My dad’s called Deano too!”

HA! I nod, suddenly finding myself smiling. “Wait - so there’s two of you? Jesus!”

And now we’re at the door to mine and Luke’s room and I feel a sudden pang of nerves. This is one scenario I never thought I’d find myself in. Taking Deano Watkins to my dorm room. What the actual fuck? And yet - I suddenly find myself smiling. Probably out the sheer fucking absurdity of the situation. 

I open the door and oh my fucking GOD! I panic and slam it shut again. Because I just caught a glimpse of Luke standing in the middle of the fucking room flexing his biceps and wearing nothing but his shiny pink posing trunks with a cheeky grin on his face. WHAT THE FUCK?!

“What are you doing?!” Deano asks, glaring at me with a confused expression. It doesn’t look like he saw Luke behind my back. Thank GOD. 

“He’s … half naked!” I say, trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of what just happened. And also because I absolutely love the fact that Luke wanted to greet me in such a cute, funny (and fucking sexy) way. So that’s why he texted me earlier to ask if I was on my way back?

“So?!” Deano scoffs.

Oh shit. Deano sees Luke wearing nothing but his posers every Monday morning in Posing Practice. 

“I mean … he’s naked naked!” 

Deano pulls a face like, what the fuck?

“Dangly bits … flapping about!”

“I GET IT!”

I text Luke. “Deano is with me!! P.S. PHWOAR! (One eye closed, tongue out emoji).”

I look at Deano, biting my bottom lip and trying to act casually. Luke texts back. “Oh shit! 2 mins! P.S. Hehe! (Blushing and smiling face emoji).”

I try not to smile too much as I read Luke’s text, because a weirded out and slightly suspicious (fuck!) looking Deano is still just glaring at me. 

The dorm room door opens. “Sorry!” Luke says, now fully dressed and looking flustered and awkward. “I was just getting changed!”

I’m trying so fucking hard to wipe the smile off my face as I lead Deano into our room. 

“Alright, Deano!” Luke says, with far more politeness than the guy deserves.

“Henderson!” he replies, with a little nod.

I shut the door and the three of us are just standing there looking at each other. God this is awkward. But clearly more so for Deano. He looks so fucking uncomfortable. He’s looking around the room with his nose turned up.

“My room’s way bigger than this!”

I roll my eyes and sigh. “Good for you, Deano!” I say, giving Luke a look.

“So what do you two do in here all day?” he asks, with an eyebrow raised.

Oh my GOD. I can’t help sneaking a quick smirk at Luke. 

“Well, mostly we just watch Harry Potter films wearing nothing but our Hufflepuff and Gryffindor boxer shorts!”

Deano pulls a face, looking completely weirded out. Meanwhile, a shocked but clearly amused Luke gives me a wide eyed look. And now there's an awkward pause. None of us are saying anything. 

I look at Deano wide eyed, and then nod to Luke pointedly but he’s not saying anything. He looks so uncomfortable right now and I’m loving every fucking second of it.

I fold my arms across my chest and clear my throat loudly. “Deano … was there something you wanted to say to Luke?” I ask in a teasing, patronising manner.

Luke looks confused. Deano breathes a deep sigh. “Johnny wants me to … apologise to you!” he says, rolling his eyes.

“Oh right!” Luke says, surprised. And now his mouth starts to curl into an amused little smirk.

“For ... you know, what happened yesterday at Posing Practice!” 

Luke gives him a little nod and I shoot him a knowing grin. We’re both looking at Deano, waiting for him to continue, but he’s not saying anything. I glare at him wide eyed again.

“What?!” he asks me, annoyed.

“Go on then. Apologise!”

“I just did!”

I groan and shake my head.

“That’s okay, Deano!” Luke says in a manner that’s both patronising and funny as hell. 

And now Deano seems to be looking at something behind Luke, his eyes slightly squinted.

“Did you draw that?” he asks Luke, pointing to my illustration of Tommy Foster pinned to the wall above his bed.

Oh shit! My stomach clenches tightly as Deano walks towards the picture and leans on Luke’s bed with his hand to get a closer look. I shoot Luke a wide eyed look and nod for him to say yes. 

“Erm … yep! Yeah, I did!” Luke says, pulling an eeek face at me over Deano’s back.

“WOW!” Deano exclaims, studying it.

Fuck! I was not expecting that reaction from Deano. Luke looks surprised too.

“What do you think of it?” Luke asks Deano, giving me a mischievous smirk. I suddenly feel oddly nervous.

“It’s … really fucking cool!” Deano says, with complete sincerity. And now my chest is fluttering. Wow - I never thought I’d feel like this from anything Deano Watkins said to me. 

He stands up straight again and backs away from the wall and I try to act cool.

“Right then, Draco Malfoy!” I say, putting my hand on his shoulder, which, I have to admit, feels really big and ridiculously solid. “Ready to get pumped up?”

“Sooo … what’s the plan for today?” I ask Deano, on the walk to the Watson House gym.

He looks at me and pulls a face. Fuck’s sake. He’s such a dick. I could be lying on Luke’s bed right now cuddled up to him. Instead I’m being forced to hang out with fucking Deano. At least watching him squirm as he was forced to apologise to Luke was funny. I won’t be forgetting that in a hurry. 

“Like … you know, what are we training?” I ask, with a sigh.

Deano shrugs. “It’s arm day for me!”

I roll my eyes. I really can’t be bothered to argue with him. “I guess I’m doing arms then!” 

I look over at him. He doesn’t say anything but his face has softened. I’m sure I can even see a hint of a smug grin emerging. Like he’s got one over on me.

“I bet fucking Mafra’s doing the show!” he says, disgruntled.

“Mmmm. Probably!”

Eric Mafra is hands down the biggest first year at Montgomery University. Maybe they have better roids back in Brazil because the bastard is fucking huge.

“How the fuck am I supposed to compete against him?” Deano say, clearly riled up.

I could say something complimentary about Deano’s short stacked pocket rocket physique. Hmmm. Fuck that.

“They should have two height classes for the first years!” he continues.

“Yeah, but you’d be the only one in your height class!”

“Exactly!” he says. And I have to admit, that makes me smile. Ugh. Deano just said something that I found funny. God I hate this!

I look across (and down) at him. “You are … freakishly short! Is it just the one parent who’s a dwarf?”

He looks at me and gives me a fake sarcastic smile. But when it fades, I see the unmistakable hint of a real smile there in it’s place. At least I can have fun with the put downs while I’m being forced to train and hang out with Deano.

And for a moment there I think that maybe our first training session won’t be a completely terrible experience. But I’m wrong. So, so fucking wrong. Because it’s mostly horrendous. As soon as we hit the weights, one thing becomes abundantly clear. Deano does not understand the concept of compromise. It’s his way or the fucking highway. 

Almost every single thing I suggest, every single way I train, Deano has a better fucking way of doing it. And is there any teenie tiny possibility that my way could actually be better? Is. There. Fuck.

Like when I tell him that I don’t like a certain way of doing my bicep curls, he goes on and on about how you get a better pump. He fucking insists on it. Like it’s a scientifically proven fact. Rather than just his opinion. ARGH!!

There’s one slight benefit though. I find that I’m pushing myself just that little bit harder, lifting just that little bit heavier. Not to impress Deano. But to compete against him. And I have to admit, part of me sort of does enjoy that aspect of it. Is it worth all of the other crap I have to endure and having to train with someone who is an obnoxious, ignorant prick? Fuck no! But maybe (just maybe) I’ll actually come away from these painful training sessions with my twat faced arch nemesis for the better.

And how's this for an Easter egg - Deano's Gym was actually referenced in a story I wrote a few years back called "Have You Seen These Posing Trunks?" (which you can read on the board here). It was described as a hardcore bodybuilding gym located in Brighton, which is where that story was set. Liam "The Guns" Watson (also referenced here) was the bodybuilder featured in that story and was also referenced and featured in "AJ & Noah" (he competed in the bodybuilding show AJ guest posed at). 

Finally Deano's fanbase will be feeded!
Amazing chapter as usual 😋

• Like 3

Once again, another amazing chapter! I check daily...sometimes multiple times a day...love it! 

Side note...I really how you are weaving an actual story instead of just growth and muscle porn. ;) Can’t wait for the next installment!! 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Is it worth all of the other crap I have to endure and having to train with someone who is an obnoxious, ignorant prick? Fuck no!

Found a typo.  I believe that was supposed to say "Fuck yeah!"

• Like 1

15 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

A great chapter mate, this part had me creased. 

8 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Can they actually be friends????

This was amazing and a great affition to have more of deano

Well you know what they say: There's a very fine line between love and hate.

I'm not saying that Woody is going to fall in love with Deano, but it is possible that the dislike they have for each other could turn into the opposite. I think they might end up liking each other to an extent, even if they never really become friends.

Maybe they could be the guys that will never be friends but they won't be enemies either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

I really [like] how you are weaving an actual story instead of just growth and muscle porn.

You hit the nail right on the head.  That's what puts muscleaddict's writing head and shoulders above the norm.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, reeddune said:

Finally Deano's fanbase will be feeded!
Amazing chapter as usual 😋

10 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Found a typo.  I believe that was supposed to say "Fuck yeah!"

Would I be a massive tease if I said I had an idea for a whole Deano spin off story in my head where we get to meet Deano Snr and his older bodybuilding brother (both of whom are also piss taking, twat faced pocket rockets)? 🙊

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Would I be a massive tease if I said I had an idea for a whole Deano spin off story in my head where we get to meet Deano Snr and his older bodybuilding brother (both of whom are also piss taking, twat faced pocket rockets)? 🙊

You would be, indeed. But don’t let that stop you!

• Like 5