Muscle University

muscleaddict

Wow! What a memorable class indeed! Never saw that kind of punishment coming!

Amazing Chapter, Muscleaddict!

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

“Luke Charles Cuthbert Henderson …” I say, straight faced.

“Cuthbert?!” he says, with a little giggle

Cuthbert?! That was my reaction as well. When I heard that name, I immediately thought of Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, from Anne Of Green Gables. I had no idea it was a Harry Potter reference. I've never been into Harry Potter, unfortunately.

Also LOVED the AJ Jones mention! Now we need to know how Woody even knows him. Maybe he follows him on Instagram!

But anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Wow! What a memorable class indeed! Never saw that kind of punishment coming!

Amazing Chapter, Muscleaddict!

Cuthbert?! That was my reaction as well. When I heard that name, I immediately thought of Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, from Anne Of Green Gables. I had no idea it was a Harry Potter reference. I've never been into Harry Potter, unfortunately.

Also LOVED the AJ Jones mention! Now we need to know how Woody even knows him. Maybe he follows him on Instagram!

But anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks, matie! The AJ reference wasn't planned - it just came to me as I was writing this chapter but I'm glad I managed to get him in there. I would say Woody knows him from instagram. Thinking about it now though there's every chance they could have competed against each other as fellow juniors at some point!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Deano and Woody are gonna have a great time training rogetehr...

LMAOO YEAH RIGHT! but who knows

There are some parts with Woody and Deano, and even with Woody, Deano and Luke in the next few chapters that were really fun to write! 😜

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bjort said:

Deano is a total and classic closet case!  Woody gonna coax his ass right out into the pink poser wearing light! 🏳️‍🌈

Well you wouldn't be the first person on here to speculate that, mate! 😅

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

It’s great to see the reactions to the story that keeps not just rolling on but that keeps building and surprising! More great stuff @muscleaddict, top marks!

Thanks, matie! 😊 Hopefully I can keep everyone on their toes until the end!

Unsurprisingly, I'm loving the reactions too. And on that note - I'm not sure if this necessarily needs to be said but I'm going to anyway. If anyone leaves a comment that I don't directly respond to please don't think that I don't appreciate it! Sometimes it can feel a bit overwhelming when I see a lot of comments at once so some might get a direct response and others might just get a like. There's also only so many ways I can thank people without sounding like I'm constantly repeating myself! 😅

• Like 3

Oi oi oi!  Did not see THIS coming!  Certainly raises the stakes on the competition.  And I'm looking forward to seeing Deano get fleshed out, so to speak (and what flesh!).

Woody and Deano forced to spend time together is a great twist and the next chapter seriously can't come too soon!

• Like 4

On 10/12/2019 at 8:07 PM, brawnygods said:

Oi oi oi!  Did not see THIS coming!  Certainly raises the stakes on the competition.  And I'm looking forward to seeing Deano get fleshed out, so to speak (and what flesh!).

Woody and Deano forced to spend time together is a great twist and the next chapter seriously can't come too soon!

Yep - lots of Deano bits coming up over the next few chapters to keep fans of the twat faced pocket rocket happy (so erm...basically you and @reeddune)! If you like the idea of something making him squirm then you should like the next one! 

• Like 4