Muscle University

muscleaddict

Another great chapter.  So well written I felt like I was the third person in the room!  Very glad that Woody can let his feelings out. I know you are going to throw some wrenches into the relationship, right muscle-addict, but for now I hope Luke and Woody keep enjoying exploring each other figuratively and literally!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Two days later, Deano is leaving the gym in Prince Hall feeling pumped AF from smashing chest with a couple of third years when he gets a notification from Uber asking if he wants to pick up a curry and deliver it to a dorm on the MU campus. 🥡

Seriously, though, congrats muscleaddict on posting these VERY intense chapters.  And congrats to Woody and Luke for finally getting it done! 💪🏕️🚀🍆🌋

I'm sure it's all smoooooth sailing from here! 😬

Ssshhh! You're giving the events of the next chapter away! 🙊😅 Thanks, matie! And yeah, you guessed right. It's just 9 drama free chapters of Woody and Luke kissing and cuddling each other and watching Harry Potter films with not a single cross word with twat faced Deano from now on. 😏

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

That was great! Stop with the reservations @muscleaddict. You know your readers better than you give yourself credit for.....and always leave us wanting more.  

Thank you, mate. Appreciate that! ☺️

11 hours ago, Lefty said:

Another great chapter.  So well written I felt like I was the third person in the room!  Very glad that Woody can let his feelings out. I know you are going to throw some wrenches into the relationship, right muscle-addict, but for now I hope Luke and Woody keep enjoying exploring each other figuratively and literally!

Thanks, matie! There's lots of good stuff coming up for the two of them but it wouldn't be a story without a bit of drama would it?! Wether any of you guys can guess what's coming is another matter! 😏

10 minutes ago, MdeJock91 said:

I wish there had been more dialogue, but overall I cannot but find it very close to perfection. 8.5/10

Yeah - I kinda missed the dialogue too to be honest! 😅

• Like 3

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks, matie! There's lots of good stuff coming up for the two of them but it wouldn't be a story without a bit of drama would it?! Wether any of you guys can guess what's coming is another matter! 😏

I'm dying over there !!! 😍😍😵😵😍😍😵😵

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

WOW! It has been so quiet in here. Where did everyone go??

We are all holding our breath, awaiting the next chapter.    😍

• Like 2