Muscle University

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

The real question: is Woody a top or bottom? 😜😂

Great chapter as always!

I'm thinking Woody is versatile. I cant imagine that Steve being a bottom, given his description. And Woody's always talking about how great his ass is, so I think he's definitely bottomed before.

It hasn't really been talked about, but I still believe Woody is versatile.

Damn muscleaddict!  I looked late last night and didn't see a post, then tonight I'm 9 hours late to the best damn chapter of the lot so far.  Thanks for this one especially.  Can't wait for the next one!

• Like 4

Great chapter in a great story.  You have created such real and complex characters.  I knew the discovery of that page in Woody’s notebook was coming, but I thought it would come later after the established a relationship, which honestly would have been a cliche.  The fact that you had it happen here, and in fact, was what forced Woody to face his true feelings for Luke was brilliant and brilliantly written!   Now, I’m just anxiously waiting, like all your fans for what happens next!  I know it will be hot!!!

• Like 5

Thank you everyone for these brilliant comments! This chapter is one of my personal favourites and I was excited to get it out there. Obviously I didn't want to say that beforehand though for fear of giving anything away! I very much wanted the first kiss to be this big explosive moment, hence Luke finding out about Woody's deal with Johnny. And the reason I kept it as one long chapter and didn't post it in smaller parts was because I wanted there to be a big build up from the start of the chapter to the final moment and I think splitting it up would have killed some of the momentum.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you everyone for these brilliant comments! This chapter is one of my personal favourites and I was excited to get it out there. Obviously I didn't want to say that beforehand though for fear of giving anything away! I very much wanted the first kiss to be this big explosive moment, hence Luke finding out about Woody's deal with Johnny. And the reason I kept it as one long chapter and didn't post it in smaller parts was because I wanted there to be a big build up from the start of the chapter to the final moment and I think splitting it up would have killed some of the momentum.

Absolutely, Muscleaddict! That was a brilliant choice on your part! And you achieved what you wanted. There's always a build up to the final payoff, which any skilled writer knows.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm expecting, as WrestleJockCT would say, rainbows, unicorns, and muscle worship. I think Luke will be the genuine muscle worshipper Woody needs, besides just being his love interest.

Edited by Shawn1978
Typo
  • Like 1

Absolutely appreciate your approach with this chapter. The buildup was fantastic and I, for one, was never expecting Luke to initiate the first kiss!  Thanks for keeping me guessing. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, muscleaddict said:

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open my eyes, I’m gonna lean forward and kiss him. My lips on his. Any second now. And then … oh my fucking God! My chest is exploding. My insides are on fire. And it feels like my feet have left the fucking floor. Because, while I was thinking about kissing him, Luke started kissing me. 

The whole nuild up to this momentt was 10 10 10!

Drama, laughter, cries. Perfect

• Like 2

Absolutely wonderful the glimpse of one of my most favorite fictional story ever.... Simply unique happy to be part of the evolution and innuendo of this wonderful text 

Thank you muscleaddict!. 

• Like 1