Muscle University

muscleaddict

22 hours ago, Lefty said:

Can’t wait.  This story is even better than AJ and Noah!  Woody is definitely a more flawed character, but endearing nonetheless ....and Hot!  Wouldn’t have minded meeting him in that club!

Thanks for commenting, matie. Always great to see a newbie on board! 😊

• Like 1

OMG....feeling a little bad here but crikey....Woody and Steve together is seriously turning me on! 

“I’m at Muscle University!” I tell him.

Steve mouth moves down again and he starts kissing my abs.

“I’ve done bodybuilding competitions!” 

I LOVE THIS!!  But the fact that there was no real reaction from Steve to these word says a lot.......they may have fun but Woody needs a genuine worshipper.  Join the queue fellas!

Great story....I'm hooked

• Like 2

On 9/21/2019 at 5:51 AM, muscleaddict99 said:

OMG....feeling a little bad here but crikey....Woody and Steve together is seriously turning me on! 

“I’m at Muscle University!” I tell him.

Steve mouth moves down again and he starts kissing my abs.

“I’ve done bodybuilding competitions!” 

I LOVE THIS!!  But the fact that there was no real reaction from Steve to these word says a lot.......they may have fun but Woody needs a genuine worshipper.  Join the queue fellas!

Great story....I'm hooked

Haha!! Well as long as you're still rooting for Woody and Luke I'll let you off! 😅 Yeah - if any true muscle addict heard the words "I've done bodybuilding competitions" from a guy they'd pulled their heads would fucking explode! I'd be asking to see pics and vids. Wanting to see his posing trunk collection. Fuck it - I'd probably ask for a live performance of his last posing routine (trunks on obviously)! Thanks for commenting, mate. 

• Like 2

OMG! Finally! It's about time, boys!

Although, I didn't think the kiss would happen this soon, after Woody's secret was revealed, I think it was meant to happen this way. Woody had to face his feelings and make up with Luke, fast before he possibly lost him for good.

This chapter was intense. I'd visualized a lot of dramatics with this scene, myself, with Luke crying and leaving the room. And coming back later, saying that day, still hurt, saying to Woody that when that bodybuilding competition comes, that he's going down. He says not only is he going to outdo Woody, but every muscle guy at MU, leaving him the biggest at the University.

And you know something? Even without you having to say a word, Muscleaddict, I have the strongest intuition that's where the story is ultimately going. 

I think Luke will shock everyone at MU by being bigger than all of them by the time the competition comes.

Good work, Muscleaddict! Can't wait to see what happens with Lebastian from here! Can i officially start using their couple name now?

• Like 4

YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!❤️😘👍👍👍💪💪💪

@muscleaddict Such an awesome chapter and full of conflict and action! I loved it. It is your best chapter so far. Just a quick question: Why the chapter wasn’t longer???? HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding Mate! Thank you for your hard work! Best Sunday ever!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Built22 said:

Finally one of them takes the lead 💋😋🍆🥒

Figures Luke would beat him to it.  Some couples, straight or gay, come across like twins in a way--matching sets.  I like that these two come at it from such different places--they'll have a lot to teach each other and that'll be fun to watch.

• Like 2