Muscle University

muscleaddict

Twenty One

I have no idea how long I’ve been dancing my outrageously huge tits off for. I’ve been touched, hugged, kissed on the cheek and basically gawped at by dozens of people. As usual I’m loving the attention. People wanting to touch my muscles. Everyone staring at my thick abs and slab-like pecs. 

Me and cute, ginger Max seem to have been initiated into a group of rather hot guys. I’m pretty sure they’re only being friendly to Max because he’s with me, but he doesn’t seem to care. If any of them so much as look at him the wrong way though they’ll have me to answer to. I have no idea where Emily or Luke are. And right now, I couldn’t care less. Because, for the first time in what feels like so long, I’m not thinking about my feelings for Luke. Right now it’s just all about me and my outrageous sized muscles.

A little later on and I’m leaning against the bar with Max next to me waiting for some drinks. “Okay, I’ve gotta ask!” he says to me. I smirk and feel a flutter of excitement at what he’s about to say. Yes, Max - you can touch my obscenely huge, fully flexed biceps. Grrrrr. Have another cheeky feel of my pecs too while you’re at it. You know you fucking want to. 

Max is looking at me with this ominous smirk. “Is there … something going on between you and Luke?”

Fuck! My stomach tightens. I feel like I’ve just come crashing back to Earth. I keep my cool and just screw my face up. “Nah. We’re just roommates!” I say casually.

Max nods. And now he’s giving me this shy, kind of embarrassed smile. Is he about to try it on with me? And what I will do if he does? I mean - he’s fun, cute and endearing. I feel like he’s the kind of guy who’d get a real kick out of my muscles. I could probably make him cum in about twenty seconds flat. No doubt he’d get attached like guys normally do. Texting me the next day, keen to see me again, constantly asking Emily about me. Let’s be honest, I’d probably break the poor guy’s heart.

“Luke’s … kind of adorable!” he says, with this dreamy look on his face. 

Okay, I totally wasn’t expecting that. My chest tightens. It’s funny - I thought I’d hate hearing another guy talk about Luke in that way, but I don’t. In fact, I suddenly feel a strange sort of bond with Max. I’m suddenly wondering where Luke is. He’s probably downstairs with Emily. Maybe he’s worried that he’s pissed me off. Or maybe he’s coming to his senses and realising what a dick I am after all. Maybe he’s even chatting with some other guy who’s not a complete and utter twat like me. A guy who’s cute, funny and sweet natured like Max. I suddenly think about when we were in the pub and Max gripped his forearm. That cute, slightly coy look on Luke’s face, like he liked it. My stomach clenches. 

Without thinking, I give Max a sympathetic look. “Sorry, dude. Luke’s got a boyfriend!”

I have no fucking idea what I’m doing right now. 

“Oh!” Max says, clearly disappointed.

I feel a sharp pang of guilt. I know what I’m doing is wrong. But I can’t seem to stop myself.

“He lives in Luke’s home town. They’ve been together since the sixth form!” 

Max gives me an understanding nod. I am just the worst type of person. Jealous and lying through my teeth so a really nice guy like Max won’t go after the boy I like. Even though I’m too fucking scared to even tell him that I like him. Practically terrified to even tell my best friend that I have feelings for him.

Max turns to me again, a slightly nervous look on his face. “There is … someone else I like!” Then his eyes go down to my bare shoulders. And now I’m smiling. I can’t help it. And he’s giving me a cute grin back. 

“He’s waaay out of my league though!” he adds.

I’m a little taken aback by that. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. “No one’s out of anyone’s league!” 

He smiles back and I can sense this hopefulness, even eagerness, in his expression and I feel guilty. And now I feel this sudden sadness. Because I wish it was someone else looking at me like that. I’m wondering again where Luke is. Did I completely overreact earlier about the whole gay bodybuilder thing? Was I being too hard on him? Was I being a bit of a dick when I walked off holding Max’s hand and just left him sitting there with Emily? I think about the expression on his cute little face, like he’d been kicked, and feel a heaviness in my gut. 

Something seems to wash over Max’s expression. Almost like he’s realised I’m not interested. “Well … can I at least feel your biceps?” he asks, his mouth curling into a cheeky grin.

And now I’m beaming back at him. “Of course!”

His face lights up and he gently places his right hand on my upper right arm. I curl my fist and flex and Max’s mouth drops open. I feel a huge rush as his fingers squeeze my flexed bicep muscles. He’s looking at me wide eyed, like he can’t believe what my flexed muscles feel like to touch. And then the cute lesbian behind the bar comes back with our drinks and gives us both a look like we’re fucking crazy. Me and Max just look at each other and grin.

As I leave Max and head to the toilets, I take my phone out of my pocket, almost hoping to see a text from Luke. It feels a kick to my stomach when I look at the screen to find there’s nothing there. Not even a text from Emily asking where I am or if I’m okay.

When I go back out to the club and walk towards the dancefloor my heart jumps into my throat when I spot Max. Because he’s no longer alone. He’s leaning into Luke, who’s got his back to me, and saying something. And then Max suddenly spots me and he’s looking at me with this confused look and oh my fucking God - I just know straight away what they’re talking about. Our conversation about Luke having a boyfriend. An imaginary fucking boyfriend that I made up because I’m a crazy, jealous twat. 

Luke suddenly turns around, an expression on his face like he’s totally baffled and FUCK - I panic, turn around and start walking away. Fuckity fucking fuck. I imagine what Max must have said. He probably just casually asked Luke about his non-existent boyfriend and Luke was like, “Huh?! I don’t have a boyfriend!” And Max’s response, “But Woody said you did!”

And what must be going through Luke’s head now? Wondering why I’d lie about such a thing? Wondering if I have feelings for him? Thinking that I’m clearly a fucking psycho who goes around lying about him and ruining his chances of pulling cute guys? Oh God. This is bad. This is really fucking bad. 

I need Emily. Where the hell is she? I’m walking, though I don’t know where to and I reach into my pocket to get my phone out to text her when who should I spot walking right towards me with this look of utter disdain on his face but Max’s rude friend Leonard. Prick faced fucking Leonard.

I stop right in front of him, fold my obscenely huge arms and just smirk at him. I’m so much bigger than him it’s laughable. He stops and he’s just glaring at me, his eyes slightly squinted.

“Are you intimidated by me, Larry?”

He pulls a face, his eyes widening and scoffs.

“Or maybe you have a secret thing for muscle guys?”

He screws his face up in disgust. “I’m not into guys who look like they spend half the day sticking needles into their veins!”

Ha! That was actually a pretty good put down. Obviously I’m not offended in the slightest so I just continue to tower over him, smirking.

“So what’s the deal with Luke?” he asks me, this sly look on his face. Shit. My stomach clenches but I manage to keep my cool. “Do you just keep him around for an ego boost?”

What the fuck? What a dickish thing to say to me.

“Nope!” I reply, lightly. “Don’t need anyone for that. I have a mirror!”

Okay probably not the wittiest response. Leonard rolls his eyes. “I know you think you like him!” he says. Fuck. I feel my chest tighten. “But you know how it’s gonna end!”

I’m starting to lose my cool, but I hold it together. What the hell is this dude’s problem? And what the fuck does he know about me and Luke? But, frustratingly, I’m actually interested in what he has to say. “Enlighten me, Leonard!”

“You’ll get bored. As soon as someone else comes along who pays you a bit of attention, you’ll drop him. Anyway, you and me both know that Luke’s too nice for you!”

My stomach lurches. What a fucking dick to be saying these things to me. He doesn’t know anything about me. Or my feelings for Luke. But he’s touched a nerve with that last part. It’s a thought I’ve had myself. That Luke’s too nice for me. That someone like Luke should not be with a guy like me.

“You know you’ll end up screwing him over!”

Fuck. It feels like the floor just fell out beneath me. I’m angry at what this prick is saying to me. But I have this horrible, horrible feeling that he might be right. That if anything did happen between me and Luke, I might end up hurting him. Even though it’s something I’d never want to do, it feels like something that could happen. Because Luke is lovely and sweet and kind hearted. Because Luke’s actually had a boyfriend. And I’m just a cocky twat who has one night stands with guys and ghosts them when they get too keen. Who’s to say I’d treat Luke any better? Who’s to say I wouldn’t get bored? 

I take a deep breath. I’m not gonna let this guy get away without letting him know what I think of him.

“D’you know what, Leonard? From the moment we met you were rude to me. And that was because of the way I look. Think what you like about me, but at least I don’t judge people based on their appearance. I’m not stupid. I know I’m not like Luke. And yeah - he could probably find someone nicer than me. But d’you know what? At least I’m not a bitchy, judgmental little prick like you!” 

Leonard’s face is a fucking picture. He looks offended, kinda shell-shocked. Maybe that was too harsh. Maybe I went too far. Or just maybe he fucking deserved it. I walk away from him, but I don’t feel victorious. I feel like fucking shit. Because everything Leonard just about me and Luke is now spinning around in my head. 

Even some cute guy exclaiming, “OH MY GOD!” at the sight of me and cheekily putting his hand on my shoulder when I walk into the toilets again doesn’t lighten my mood.

Way to fucking ruin my night, Leonard. And now I just want to escape. This club. This town. My feelings for Luke. My life at Muscle fucking University. I just want to be back home at my parents house. Drawing illustrations of shredded bodybuilders in my old sketchbook in the tree house my dad built for me and my brother.

I wish I could turn back time to before I met Luke. Before everything got so messy and confusing. Before I had all these thoughts and urges and feelings about one fucking person which consume my mind for every bloody waking minute of my day. When all I cared about was being a bodybuilder and my best friend Emily. When we could go out and have fun and I could pull a fit guy and forget about him the next day.

A guy exactly like the one standing in front of me, also now shirtless. “Hello again!” he says. It’s Steve from the pub. Sexy, fairly muscular Steve, looking at my body and smirking. Instant chemistry. Fuck. I feel a rush of excitement as he boldly grabs my hand and pulls me into one of the toilet cubicles. 

As soon as the door’s locked his hands are on my waist, his legs and groin are pushed against mine and he’s looking down at my bare, jacked torso with this sexy look of awe and desire. Like he can’t quite believe how fucking muscular my body is.

I don’t wait for Steve to make the next move so I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back hard, my head pushing back. Almost like he wants to be in charge. I feel like letting him. And now he’s vigorously rubbing his hands up and down my waist and stomach. He stops kissing my lips, moves his head down and puts his mouth to my pecs.

“I’m at Muscle University!” I tell him.

Steve mouth moves down again and he starts kissing my abs.

“I’ve done bodybuilding competitions!” 

I don’t really know why I’m telling him this. I’m kind of just babbling. 

“Nice one,” he says casually, but I can tell he doesn’t really care. He clearly just wants my body and I’m gonna let him have it.

He unbuckles my belt and pulls down my jeans and boxers a little way. I release a little groan as he puts his mouth around my cock. Fuck. I’m not even that hard, but I soon start swelling as Steve’s wet mouth and tongue dance around my now growing cock. 

I put a hand on one of his shoulder blades and I’m not thinking about any of those things I was thinking about before. I’ve found my escape.

“Can we go back to yours?” I ask him. Steve looks up with a big, sexy smirk on his face and nods.

• Like 21

Hmm. I’m really getting worried now! Poor Luke and, even, poor floundering Seb struggling with his insecurities. Oh gawd, it’s just a story so why am I getting so emotional invested in all this?! Because it’s so well written and so gripping! My brain is full of “what if’s” and “what might be’s”, and my emotions are just wanting the best for them both! Argh, @muscleaddict what is this spell that you have cast on us?!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Hmm. I’m really getting worried now! Poor Luke and, even, poor floundering Seb struggling with his insecurities. Oh gawd, it’s just a story so why am I getting so emotional invested in all this?! Because it’s so well written and so gripping! My brain is full of “what if’s” and “what might be’s”, and my emotions are just wanting the best for them both! Argh, @muscleaddict what is this spell that you have cast on us?!

Haha! Loving this comment @WashburnDaddy. I want readers to be emotionally invested in the story and to root for Woody (flaws and all)! 😊

• Like 2

Yeah! Woody is a dickhead. I saw that one coming, but not with the dude from the pub. Damn, nice twist!

@muscleaddict I was freaking out a bit here, because things were way too quiet. Thank you for posting another excellent chapter! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next Mate! One complain though: the chapter was way too short,👍😘💪😜

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Peterparker6018 said:

Omg, why so short?? What a twist i love it.... 

12 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Yeah! Woody is a dickhead. I saw that one coming, but not with the dude from the pub. Damn, nice twist!

@muscleaddict I was freaking out a bit here, because things were way too quiet. Thank you for posting another excellent chapter! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next Mate! One complain though: the chapter was way too short,👍😘💪😜

Well you'll both be pleased to know the next chapter is the longest one of the story and about 3 times the length of this one! 😉

• Like 3

Can’t wait.  This story is even better than AJ and Noah!  Woody is definitely a more flawed character, but endearing nonetheless ....and Hot!  Wouldn’t have minded meeting him in that club!

• Like 1