Muscle University

muscleaddict

23 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Are you hinting that you'd maybe like a new chapter today?! 🤔

23 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

If it’s up for a vote, I definitely vote YES!

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, muscleaddict said:

Ooh - whatever gave you that idea?! Yay! A new chapter! It’s really good stuff @muscleaddict and although I’ll never have Woody’s pecs or Luke’s arse I can so relate to many of the emotions running around in the lads heads! You’ve captured feelings and thoughts and fears so well and your writing continues to make them and the characters so believable.

• Like 1

But...but....but, I was expecting rainbows and unicorns!  🤯

The tension! 

And I know you like tension, muscleaddict!  So I also know you're going to take your sweet damn time before posting the next chapter.  You're enjoying this, just so as to imagine me and everyone else twisting in the wind, biting our nails to the quick, wondering for a little extra deliciously sadistic amount of time whether Woody and Max dance more than one song together, whether Steve makes it to Icon and makes his move on Woody or Woody makes a move on Steve, whether Woody makes it back to Emily's at all and whether Luke sleeps by himself at Emily's while Woody plays all night at Steve's before returning in the morning,  pissed (in both the British and American senses) with a mix of regret, anger/petty vindictiveness and the resulting extended silence and awkward, anxious moments sitting across the train seat facing an equally angry, hurt, awkward Luke on the ride to MU.

How big a hole gets dug tonight? And how long before it gets filled back in?  So much foreboding in eight short paragraphs. 

It's great...nervewrackingly great.

If I was the sort to get invested in characters, I'd have already set my stopwatch to count the seconds til the next installment....wait, I just did.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, WrestlejockCT said:

The tension! 

And I know you like tension, muscleaddict!  So I also know you're going to take your sweet damn time before posting the next chapter.  You're enjoying this, just so as to imagine me and everyone else twisting in the wind, biting our nails to the quick, wondering for a little extra deliciously sadistic amount of time whether Woody and Max dance more than one song together, whether Steve makes it to Icon and makes his move on Woody or Woody makes a move on Steve, whether Woody makes it back to Emily's at all and whether Luke sleeps by himself at Emily's while Woody plays all night at Steve's before returning in the morning,  pissed (in both the British and American senses) with a mix of regret, anger/petty vindictiveness and the resulting extended silence and awkward, anxious moments sitting across the train seat facing an equally angry, hurt, awkward Luke on the ride to MU.

How big a hole gets dug tonight? And how long before it gets filled back in?  So much foreboding in eight short paragraphs. 

If I was the sort to get invested in characters, I'd have already set my stopwatch to count the seconds til the next installment....wait, I just did.

And it is a helluva long train journey from Bristol to Glasgow - six hours of awkwardness if it comes to that!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Bjort said:

Ah the course of true love never did run smooth! 🙄

But Luke doesn't know how woody feels about him. And now Woody's going to do something that he'll regret. 

Damn good chapter all the same , love it 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

The tension! 

Erm...you're making me sound like some kind of sadistic tease. Getting off on the fact that there's people out there eager to find out whether Woody ends the night with cute, ginger Max or wether he FINALLY goes for it with Luke or choses sexy Steve from the bar or who knows, maybe even ends up with prick faced Leonard whose only being rude to Woody because he fancies the fucking pants off him and doesn't think he stands a chance (when actually he does)? 

Well I can assure you I'm not and I don't take any pleasure from teasing people. And to prove it I'll give you an exact time and day when the next chapter will be posted and that will be  dsjd hd83uf fuhwe9feh - ARGH - just spilled water on my keyboard. Sorry. Seems to be working now. What was I saying again? Whoops I forgot. 

(P.S. Loved this comment @Wrestlejock646 😜)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Ooh - whatever gave you that idea?! Yay! A new chapter! It’s really good stuff @muscleaddict and although I’ll never have Woody’s pecs or Luke’s arse I can so relate to many of the emotions running around in the lads heads! You’ve captured feelings and thoughts and fears so well and your writing continues to make them and the characters so believable.

Thanks for this very sweet comment, matie. I've said this before but I like to think if you strip away the muscle elements there's still a story there. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bjort said:

Ah the course of true love never did run smooth! 🙄

It would be a pretty boring story too if it did. 😊

16 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

And it is a helluva long train journey from Bristol to Glasgow - six hours of awkwardness if it comes to that!

I can confirm there is some awkwardness on the way. And lots of other stuff! 

• Like 3