Muscle University

muscleaddict

Oh my god! I don't know how much more of this sexual tension and teasing I can handle! 

All I would say to Seb is to tell Luke how he feels, but I know why both guys haven't come clean to the other. Both of them are ot sure of the other and are afraid to reach out, in fear of rejection.

Keep it up, Muscleaddict! It's getting real now!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Oh my god! I don't know how much more of this sexual tension and teasing I can handle! 

All I would say to Seb is to tell Luke how he feels, but I know why both guys haven't come clean to the other. Both of them are ot sure of the other and are afraid to reach out, in fear of rejection.

Keep it up, Muscleaddict! It's getting real now!

Hehe - I'm glad you're still enjoying it, matie. Don't forget Woody was really anxious at the prospect of his best friend finding out about his feelings for Luke, so telling Luke how he feels wouldn't be an easy thing for him!

• Like 1

That's pretty obvious, Muscleaddict. Woody isn't usually the type to wear his emotions on his sleeve, like he has been lately, since meeting Luke.

But a part of me wonders if Woody being such a cocky twat at times is kind of a defense mechanism for him to keep anyone from getting close to him or vice versa.

Is it possible Woody had an incident from his past in where he was smitten with a muscle guy, but got rejected and humiliated badly, and that's why he gained that part of his personality besides just from the bodybuilding?

Because from mu analysis of Woody is that he's a bit full of himself at times, but at heart he's a really good guy, once you get to know him.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

That's pretty obvious, Muscleaddict. Woody isn't usually the type to wear his emotions on his sleeve, like he has been lately, since meeting Luke.

But a part of me wonders if Woody being such a cocky twat at times is kind of a defense mechanism for him to keep anyone from getting close to him or vice versa.

Is it possible Woody had an incident from his past in where he was smitten with a muscle guy, but got rejected and humiliated badly, and that's why he gained that part of his personality besides just from the bodybuilding?

Because from mu analysis of Woody is that he's a bit full of himself at times, but at heart he's a really good guy, once you get to know him.

I'd say that last part was pretty accurate, mate and one of the things I was going for with his character. That could have been interesting to have a backstory of Woody and a past experience with a guy but no - Luke is the first guy he's had real feelings for. 

3 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Best. Chapter. Yet.

Thanks, mate! 😊 I don't think I'm the best judge of these things because I'm often surprised by the chapters that seem to have a particularly good response! 

15 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Luke is the first guy he's had real feelings for. 

This makes me remember Luke and Noah from As The World Turns where the character of Noah Mayer had said that Luke Snyder was the first guy he ever had those feelings for.

Their story is still available on YouTube even after all these years.

But back to Woody and Luke, I think there's still a lot that Luke and Woody will have to ho through before they can officially be a couple.

Sure, there could possibly be a few kisses here and there, but yet Woody's deal with Hancox about mentoring Luke to get his own room has yet to come out and Luke and Woody have to get beyond that before they can truly be together.

There's still a lot to come and I'm enjoying the ride.

1 hour ago, Shawn1978 said:

This makes me remember Luke and Noah from As The World Turns where the character of Noah Mayer had said that Luke Snyder was the first guy he ever had those feelings for.

Their story is still available on YouTube even after all these years.

But back to Woody and Luke, I think there's still a lot that Luke and Woody will have to ho through before they can officially be a couple.

Sure, there could possibly be a few kisses here and there, but yet Woody's deal with Hancox about mentoring Luke to get his own room has yet to come out and Luke and Woody have to get beyond that before they can truly be together.

There's still a lot to come and I'm enjoying the ride.

Well just in case anyone thinks I'm copying anything I can confirm I've never seen that show! 😅 And yeah - there might be some hurdles to overcome but as usual I won't say much for fear of giving away! 😉

• Like 1