Muscle University

muscleaddict

"No one’s ever asked to have one of my illustrations before. Why would they? But I love that he wants it. It feels like it means something."

muscleaddict, you might as well just rip my heart into tiny shreds.  "It feels like it means something." -- That says so many things about Our Woody.

• Like 3

Well from the last two chapters I've read, this story gets better and better with each new update.

Man, did anyone else want to slap that twat, Deano after he said what he did to Luke? But then, later, after his reaction to Luke and Woody after hearing that the first year students can compete now , I'm thinking that Deano may possibly have a crush on Woody himself. But he has to be such a twat in order to hide how he really feels. Either that or he's picking up on the sexual tension between Luke and Woody.

Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if AJ Jones happens to be a surprise guest at the bodybuilding show, if mot a competitor. That would set up a perfect scenario for Woody and Luke to meet AJ and Noah.

Luke and Noah geeking out over Dom and Cole would definitely be believeable. 

But mentioning Luke and Noah here makes me think of another Luke and Noah I miss and that's the gay couple on the former aired soap, As The World Turns.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, muscleaddict said:

But things were different back then. Back then I didn’t have these feelings. Back then I didn’t spend whole evenings sitting next to Luke on my bed thinking about how much I want to rest my head in his lap and cuddle up to him. Back then I thought about other things besides how badly I want to fucking kiss him.

he is a big man that still gets insecure when it comes about love. He cares for Luke and it's scared something might happen to their friendship if its goes wrong

Okay, doing something a bit different with this next chapter. Because it's so long and the end part needs some work I'm splitting it up into shorter parts. I should probably say I don't think I'll make a habit of doing this just in case anyone has any strong objections to me sharing the chapter this way.

Eighteen

I wake up to the sound of the shower running. Today’s the day me and Luke go down to stay with Emily in Bristol. I’m excited but I’m a kinda nervous too. I’m sure Emily and Luke will get on fine, but I don’t know how I’m going to act around the both of them. I’m a different person when I’m with Emily. We’ve been friends since primary school so I don’t really have to put on a front with her. I’m also worried that she’s going to see straight through me and will be able to tell that I like Luke. The thought of which makes me pretty fucking anxious. I’m not really sure if I’m ready for that.

Emily was fine about Luke coming. I think she was surprised more than anything. She knows I don’t exactly fit in here at Muscle University. Plus, the last time I mentioned Luke to her I was seriously pissed off about having a new roommate. I told her that we’d become friends and that Luke was “one of us”. Then she text and asked me if he was cute. Which made me feel kinda nervous. But also partly made me want to reply telling her that yes, he’s so fucking cute that I literally think about nothing but how much I want to kiss and cuddle him. So much so that I sometimes think I might explode if I don’t.

Instead I just text back with, “I guess so?”. So right now Emily knows nothing about my feelings for Luke. Whether that will last, I have no fucking idea.

I roll over to face Luke’s side of the room and oh my God, I can’t fucking believe it. My heart seems to have jumped into my throat, because pinned to the wall above Luke’s bed is the illustration I drew of Tommy “The Tank” Foster. The one he asked if he could have the other day when I showed him my illustrations for the first time. I still can’t believe he asked if I could have it. And now he’s put it up on the wall above his bed where he can see it when he opens his eyes every morning? Fuck. Okay - that has to mean something, right? It just has to.

He comes out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Helloooo cute, little abs.

“Morning!” he says cheerily, with a little smile.

“Hey!” I reply, still lying in bed. “When did you put the illustration on your wall?” My chest tightens.

“Oh. Erm … this morning!” he says to me, a little sheepishly as he walks over to his bed. “Sorry. Do you want me to take it down?”

I can’t help but smile. “Don’t be daft!” He gives a cute little grin in response and my chest swells. Argh! What is he fucking doing to me? 

When Luke goes to his A History of Bodybuilding lecture, I get showered and dressed, fill out the online entry form for the end of term bodybuilding show where there’s a fairly good chance that I’ll kick Deano’s big, round bubble butt, then book an Uber to take us to the train station.

“Does your dad know you’re using his Uber account again?” Luke asks me a little later on as we’re making our way out of the room with our holdalls for the weekend.

“How many more times, Luke. He won’t even notice!”

He’s wearing his white Marvel t-shirt and bright blue downs jacket again. I’m so excited. Me and Luke embarking on another adventure. Only this time it’s not just for one night. This time it’s for the whole weekend. 

“Oh, I keep meaning to ask. How are your new pink posing trunks?” I ask him as we make our way through Hanson Hall. Luke rolls his eyes and gives me a sheepish smirk.

“I’m … building up to it!” he says.

Fuck! It sounds like Luke actually might fucking do it. That I actually might get to see what his insanely cute arse looks like in a pair of pink trunks. 

“Luke - you’re not nervous about buying pink posers are you?” I tease. 

He pulls a face and shrugs, clearly not wanting to admit that he actually is nervous about the prospect of buying pink posers from the campus store. Which is so fucking adorable I think I could cry. Maybe all Luke needs is a little push from someone? Hmmm. Maybe I should be that very person to give it to him?

I look at my watch. We definitely have time to make a detour. Should I? Could I? Fuck it.

“Right, come on!” I say, suddenly stopping and turning around to walk in the opposite direction. I can’t quite believe I’m doing this.

“What?!” Luke asks, looking genuinely baffled.

“You’re getting those pink trunks!”

Oh my GOD! 

“What, NOW?!”

This might be the single greatest thing I’ve ever fucking done. 

“Yes, now!” I tell him, walking briskly in the direction of the campus store. He has no choice but to follow. He looks a little nervous. Kind of embarrassed. But I can tell he’s excited at what’s unfolding. As am I. I’m leading Luke to buy a pair of shiny pink posers like the ones I’ve been imagining him wearing all week and my whole body is fucking buzzing.

“You’re overthinking it, Luke. You just need to act!” 

Luke pulls a face but now he’s smiling at me. This giddy, excited little grin. Hmmm. Maybe I should take my own advice. Maybe I’m overthinking these feelings I’m having for Luke and I just need to act on them. Maybe I need to kiss him right fucking now in the middle of the hallway in front of a dozen passing Muscle University students. 

Not long after and once again I’m standing next to Luke looking at the magnificent display of beautiful posing trunks in the campus store. It’s crazy how far we’ve come since we were last stood in this very spot just a few weeks ago. And how much things have changed between us.

Luke’s just standing there looking a bit awkward. I’m glaring at him wide eyed and nodding towards the insanely hot pink posers on the display, but he’s not making the move to reach for them.

I groan. “For fuck’s sake!” I say. I shake my head, step forward and reach for the peg of pink trunks to find Luke’s size. As soon as my fingers meet with the shiny trunk material, my dick starts to swell in my jeans. When I find a pair in Luke’s size, I bring them down and thrust them towards him to take. 

His face is a fucking picture. He still looks a little embarrassed, but I can tell he wants them. Like, really fucking wants them. He takes them from me and his mouth curls into this big, excited grin. I wish I could just pause time and take a picture of this moment. Luke’s giddy grin as he clutches a pair of his first pink posing trunks. I guess I don’t really need a picture because I have a feeling I’m not gonna forget this memory any time soon.

Luke looks so sheepish as he hands the pink trunks to the mountain of third year man muscle behind the counter. The guy raises an eyebrow as he looks at the trunks but doesn’t say anything. All the time I’m standing next to him biting my lip and giving him a teasing smirk, while wondering if it’s possible for anyone to be any more fucking adorable than Luke is being right now.

“Was that so bad?” I ask him as we leave the store. He rolls his eyes at me and gives me a sheepish smirk as he stuffs the little blue bag containing his brand new trunks into his holdall. I wonder if I can persuade Luke to try them on when we get to Emily’s in Bristol?

“You do know what this means, right?” he says to me as we head back through the halls.

“What?” I ask, confused.

“Our deal? Now you’ve gotta wear your pink trunks to Posing Practice!”

I pull a face like I don’t know what he’s talking about. “I … do not remember any such conversation!” I tease.

Luke’s mouth hangs open a little and I mischievously smirk at him. 

“What if I go one better?” I say, my chest fluttering. “What if I wear them to the end of term bodybuilding show?”

What a fucking thought! I’m not sure if I would actually have the balls to do that. I don’t know though. If it would impress Luke then I think I actually might.

Luke bites his lip and grins. “Wait - did you fill out the online entry form?”

I nod. “This morning!”

He gives me an excited grin.

“Are you gonna come and watch?” I ask, feeling a twinge of nerves. 

“Hmmm. Might be fun to watch Deano kick your arse, I guess!”

And now I’m looking at him with my mouth hung open. The little fucker. He’s giving me a teasing smirk and now I’m smiling back. 

A little later on and we’re sitting opposite each other with a table in between us on the train to Bristol. Luke’s little biceps are bulging out of his white Marvel t-shirt.

“Well at least now you’ve got your outfit for tomorrow night sorted!” I tell him.

Luke furrows his eyebrows at me in confusion, clearly not getting it.

“Your new pink posers!” I explain.

Luke smirks and shakes his head. “God knows where I’m gonna wear those!”

I shrug and pull a “so what” face. I consider making a joke about how the two of us could throw a pink posing trunk party in our dorm room. And now I just have an image in my head of me and Luke hanging out on one of our beds wearing nothing but our shiny pink posers. And I’m getting a fucking hard on underneath this table!

“So I take it your friend, you know … knows about you?” Luke asks.

“Well it would be a bit pointless pretending to be straight considering she’s a lesbian!”

Luke smiles and nods. “So did you come out to each other at school?”

“Yep! We even went to our first gay pub together!” 

Luke grins at me. “How old were you?”

“Erm … seventeen, I think?”

“Were you already competing in bodybuilding shows by then?”

“Ummm … yeah. I was!”

Luke’s mouth curls into an ominous grin which for some reason makes me feel a pinch of excitement. Then he looks over my shoulder, like he’s deep in thought. 

“God!” he says, shaking his head. 

“What?”

He looks me in the eyes and smirks. “You must have been popular!” 

Wow. It feels like someone’s pinched my heart. And I’m completely failing to hide the smile on my face. Because Luke just paid me a compliment.

I pull an indifferent face and just shrug. “Well … what can I say?” I reply cheekily.

Luke rolls his eyes, still smirking at me.

“So … did you have, like, boyfriends back home?” he asks, suddenly seeming a little nervous.

“No!” I scoff, like he’s just asked me a stupid question.

Luke furrows his eyebrows at me. “Okay! Bit of a weird reaction!”

I shrug. He continues to look at me. Then his face falls for a second and something flickers in his expression. “What … no one lived up to your standards?” he says.

For some reason I feel a sudden panic. “No! It wasn’t that!” I say, feeling a little defensive. “I mean, there were a couple of guys who I was kinda seeing for a bit. I dunno, I guess the boyfriend thing just didn’t happen for me.”

Because none of those guys back home gave me butterflies like you do. None of them occupied my mind constantly the way you do. None of them made me feel like I might go crazy if I didn’t just grab them and fucking kiss them soon.

“So ... you were just a massive slag then?” Luke jokes.

I laugh and my mouth hangs open in shock. “What about you? Any boyfriends?” I ask, feeling a twist in my stomach.

Luke nods. “Yeah. Just the one! We were in the sixth form together at school.”

I nod. Huh. So Luke’s had a boyfriend. “So …. what happened? Did he not approve of your goal to become a shredded muscle freak?”

He gives me this big, giddy grin and bites his lip. Then his expression turns more serious. “Hmmm. Well … we were both going to different universities.”

I nod. It’s funny, now that I know that Luke had a boyfriend at school, he suddenly seems a little different somehow. More mature I guess.

“It wasn’t just that though!” Luke says. He turns his head and looks out the train window in thought.

“Oh-kaay!” I say, wanting to hear more.

He looks back at me. “I think I kinda realised that … in the end, I dunno, I thought of him more as a friend? Like … ugh, this sounds really awful, but I think maybe wanted to like him more than I actually did?”

I nod. “I can relate to that!” I tell him, failing to hide the massive grin on my face. My God, can I relate to that!

He smiles back at me and then he looks out of the window again. “It’s kinda weird when you think about it!” he says, mysteriously.

“What?”

He turns his head to face me again, this little smirk on his face. “Well … you’ve never had a boyfriend and I have. I kinda feel like it should be the other way round!”

• Like 19

Not your traditional "cliffhanger," but that last sentence definitely has me waiting for part two of the chapter, rather impatiently, I might add. <G> I really love the way you write character dialogue, both internal and external.  It just flows naturally and is realistic even to the point that I'm internally screaming "Woody, just fucking kiss him," "Woody, just put your head on his thigh on the bed," or "Woody, he's not going to bite, just make a move, just a little one."   I know we're building to it and the wait and the build up is so much fun to watch, but every time Woody almost makes a move but then doesn't I am on the edge of my seat thinking just how fun and good and cute and nerve wracking and suspense filled all those moments are.  You capture all that innocent insecurity and infatuation and the emotional highs and question marks so well, it's easy to feel like we're in the story too, like a fly on the wall of Woody's consciousness, if that makes any sense.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Not your traditional "cliffhanger," but that last sentence definitely has me waiting for part two of the chapter, rather impatiently, I might add. <G> I really love the way you write character dialogue, both internal and external.  It just flows naturally and is realistic even to the point that I'm internally screaming "Woody, just fucking kiss him," "Woody, just put your head on his thigh on the bed," or "Woody, he's not going to bite, just make a move, just a little one."   I know we're building to it and the wait and the build up is so much fun to watch, but every time Woody almost makes a move but then doesn't I am on the edge of my seat thinking just how fun and good and cute and nerve wracking and suspense filled all those moments are.  You capture all that innocent insecurity and infatuation and the emotional highs and question marks so well, it's easy to feel like we're in the story too, like a fly on the wall of Woody's consciousness, if that makes any sense.

I agree completely. Couldn’t have said it any better. Another great chapter. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, WrestlejockCT said:

like a fly on the wall of Woody's consciousness, if that makes any sense.

Oh that makes absolute perfect sense.  You have great insights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Yes it makes perfect sense 😀

• Like 1

When the music finally stops, I predict these boys are gonna spend 3 days in bed together and wear the shine right off those matching pink posers!  They're gonna need that uber account to call in some food!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Love this comment @WrestlejockCT! Believe it or not one when I was writing the story I had this little fantasy of people reading it and screaming "just fucking kiss" at the screen so this has really made me smile, mate! Is it even worth telling you that there's a few more moments of something almost happening but not?! And I've said this before, the dialogue between Woody and Luke has been one of the most fun parts of the story to write. I think it's really important for any story to have authentic dialogue. Oh and I love the analogy about the fly on the wall of Woody's consciousness. That's brilliant and yeah - have others have said it makes complete sense! 😊 Thanks again for this wonderful feedback, matie. 

• Like 3