Muscle University

muscleaddict

muscleaddict,, I'm sure I'm not the only one who checks in here maybe a couple times a day.  There's usually a moment of disappointment.  😥  No new "Muscle University" episode.  

But then, like just a few minutes ago,  There it is.  Another chapter with Luke and Woody.  And I'm smiling.  😃  And I hurriedly read through that new chapter.  Then I might read it a second time, slower, enjoying it again.

And find myself thankful.... that you choose to share your talent with us.  ✏️  Thank you, our unmet friend across the Pond.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

muscleaddict,, I'm sure I'm not the only one who checks in here maybe a couple times a day.  There's usually a moment of disappointment.  😥  No new "Muscle University" episode.  

But then, like just a few minutes ago,  There it is.  Another chapter with Luke and Woody.  And I'm smiling.  😃  And I hurriedly read through that new chapter.  Then I might read it a second time, slower, enjoying it again.

And find myself thankful.... that you choose to share your talent with us.  ✏️  Thank you, our unmet friend across the Pond.

I had the same experience. Thanks for the new chapter, just in time to make my day. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Ok so part of me feels guilty reading this but then I also can't help getting kick out of the thought of people checking the forum in hope they'll be a new chapter posted! 🙊😅

I've said before that I don't like to leave it too long in between posting chapters but I go through every one before posting and some need more time and editing than others and unfortunately sometimes other things just get in the way. I might take a different approach with my next story so I can get it posted quicker and the chapter out more regularly.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Pecman9 said:

Please, please, please don’t make us wait until the bodybuilding competition for their first kiss!

All I'm saying is...quite a lot happens before the end of term bodybuilding show.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Ok so part of me feels guilty reading this but then I also can't help getting kick out of the thought of people checking the forum in hope they'll be a new chapter posted! 🙊😅

No - I've said before that I don't like to leave it too long in between posting chapters but I go through every one a couple of times before posting and some need more time and editing than others and unfortunately sometimes other things just get in the way. I might take a different approach with my next story so I can get it posted quicker and the chapter out more regularly.

Well the anticipation is quite something! On the other hand if it works for you, as the author, then you’d best stick with it if that is what works for you. If only I had an AJ to hand to send round ‘to see you’ to chase you a long but hmm I don’t and ooh, you’d love every minute of it so it’s hardly a threat! 😜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Well the anticipation is quite something! On the other hand if it works for you, as the author, then you’d best stick with it if that is what works for you. If only I had an AJ to hand to send round ‘to see you’ to chase you a long but hmm I don’t and ooh, you’d love every minute of it so it’s hardly a threat! 😜

Well it's partly because I was so eager to start sharing it, mate. Also with some chapters I think they're pretty much ready to go but when I revisit them I know they're not good enough and need to be better. And often those chapters I spend more time revising and improving receive a particularly good response. So yeah - for me it kinda works but I appreciate people's frustrations!

Feel free to send anyone resembling AJ my way. Every time I go back to my parents in Little Denton (okay it's not really called that) I take a trip to Tesco in the hope that I'll see a cute, short arsed bodybuilder waddling around as he spills out of his work uniform.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Well it's partly because I was so eager to start sharing it, mate. Also with some chapters I think they're pretty much ready to go but when I revisit them I know they're not good enough and need to be better. And often those chapters I spend more time revising and improving receive a particularly good response. So yeah - for me it kinda works but I appreciate people's frustrations!

Feel free to send anyone resembling AJ my way. Every time I go back to my parents in Little Denton (okay it's not really called that) I take a trip to Tesco in the hope that I'll see a cute, short arsed bodybuilder waddling around as he spills out of his work uniform.

Ha! I was thinking of AJ, Noah and you a few weeks ago - on a tram in Manchester when a very buff, muscled lad got on for a couple of stops and yes, he was wearing his Tesco uniform t-shirt and it was a marvellous sight! I was so, so tempted to think of an excuse to ask if I coudl take a pic of him but .... I don't have enough of the Gryffindor in me. Well, erm, you know what I mean!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I might take a different approach with my next story so I can get it posted quicker and the chapter out more regularly.

Oh I certainly hope you did not misunderstand my comment.  That little tinge of disappointment when I look and find no new chapter is certainly **NOT** a frustration with you, muscleaddict, or with the pace of your postings.  No no no, don't think that.  That "disappointment" is the flip side of my own eagerness and true appreciation for what you bring us.  DO NOT change your approach if what you are doing works for you.  We are the fortunate beneficiaries of your talent and imagination.  My anticipation is a heartfelt compliment, not a criticism.

• Like 5