Muscle University

muscleaddict

First, I was concerned that Woody was going to break Luke’s heart; but now I’m not sure if it isn’t going to be other way around. Can’t wait for the next chapter. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

OK @muscleaddict I know we keep saying this but you need to hear it - there’s some really good writing in this story and that IS a compliment after AJ & Noah! I have to say that this last chapter has some wonderfully crafted dialogue that really helps make the characterisations come alive and the lads personalities really believable. To draw your readers in this way is so awesome - you should be proud of your creativity and effort and thank you for continuing to share the story with us. 

Wow. That's really sweet. Thanks for these kind words, mate. Yeah - the dialogue between them in this one was particularly fun to write. I'm a Harry Potter fan like Luke so the discussion about the Hogwarts houses allowed me to geek out a bit! 🤓😅

• Like 2

Wow - some really awesome comments coming in here, guys. Looks like that chapter definitely hit the mark for a few of you. I didn't expect a particularly big response from that one so it's come as a nice surprise! 

Good news for Deano fans - he's back in the next one. I have another awesome Luke illustration to share with you guys too. 😊

• Like 6

On 8/26/2019 at 2:01 PM, TommyGunz said:

Please publish your work! Amazing writing skills....

Tommy

That's really sweet, mate. Right now I'm happy just sharing my stuff for you guys. 😁

On 8/26/2019 at 3:17 PM, crushme99 said:

Just . . . WONDERFUL.

Thank you!! 😘

On 8/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, Pecman9 said:

If it’s even possible, each chapter is better than the last. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. 

The pressure's on for the next one then. Hehe!

23 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddictAmazing chapter mate! You keep building on the suspense. I’m the one chewing on my nails now.😛💪👍❤️

Haha! Thanks, matie! 

11 hours ago, Gman said:

Another great chapter. Loving the slow build!

Also a great illustration.

Agreed on the illustration front. It's awesome isn't it, mate? 😊

• Like 2

23 hours ago, loveembig said:

@muscleaddict such a HOT story! thanks for developing this realistic, steamy tale and sharing it with us.

Glad you're enjoying it, matie and good to see another newbie! Thanks for reading and commenting! 😘

Sixteen

I felt it when I woke up this morning. This weird knot in my stomach. And now, as Luke’s taking a shower and I’m looking into my drawer full of shiny posers, it’s there again. Fuck. I’m so bloody nervous and I know exactly what’s causing it. It’s the idea of standing next to Luke in this morning’s Posing Practice 101 lesson with both of us just wearing our posing trunks.

Which is fucking absurd. Because we did that very thing last week. And the week before that when we were stood next to each other at the front of the class hitting poses in front of everyone. Me in my emerald green trunks, Luke in his yellow Harry Potter boxers.

But things were different back then. Back then I didn’t have these feelings. Back then I didn’t spend whole evenings sitting next to Luke on my bed thinking about how much I want to rest my head in his lap and cuddle up to him. Back then I thought about other things besides how badly I want to fucking kiss him.

I go for a pair of bright red posers. Shiny as shit, like all my trunks are. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if Luke’s blue trunks weren’t so insanely fucking hot. And if his arse didn’t look so fucking cute in them. And if I wasn’t feeling so damn bloody horny today. GAH!

I’m pulling up my trackies when Luke comes out of the bathroom, topless in his trackies with a towel wrapped around his shoulders. I know exactly what’s hiding under those trackies. Even just the thought of that shiny blue trunk material snuggly resting against his cute beefy bum cheeks  round the back (oh God) and being stretched and filled out by Luke’s big bulge round the front (oh Jesus) is causing me to swell.

I give him a casual smile. He looks a little awkward, even a little embarrassed, as I fully cover up the ruby red material of my posers. Is that because Luke finds the image of me in a pair of shiny posers just as sexy as I find him in his? Is that even fucking possible? My chest is suddenly expanding at the thought. And now I’m smiling like crazy. I can’t fucking help it. 

“What poses do you think we’ll be doing today?” Luke asks me as we’re walking to a lecture. I can’t help detect a slight hint of nerves in his voice. He also looks a little troubled. Like something’s bothering him.

“Who knows!” I reply, with a shrug.

He just nods. But he still looks worried.

“You okay?” I ask.

“Mmmm!” he nods, completely unconvincingly. I glare at him with an eyebrow raised and his face softens and he smirks.

“It’s just …,” he pauses and sighs, “okay, I really like Posing Practice and everything, but I always get a bit nervous beforehand!”

“How come?”

“Because I know one week Hancox is gonna make us do most musculars!” he explains, biting his lip.

I feel a pinch in my chest. “Luke, I’m sure your most muscular is fine!”

He raises one eyebrow and gives me a look as if to say, yeah right!

“No one will be paying attention to you though. They’ll be too busy hitting their own poses.”

He nods, looking a little less concerned. I can tell it’s still on his mind, though.

“You know all the lads are jealous of you anyway!”

He looks at me confused but excited. My stomach twists with nerves at what I’m about to say next.

“Well … you’ve basically got the best and shiniest posing trunks in the class!”

Luke’s mouth erupts into this coy little grin. ARGH! Why is he so fucking cute?

“Besides! When you start packing on the mass you’ll be killing those most musculars!”

He pulls a face like he’s not convinced. A part of me can’t wait to see Luke morph into a bodybuilder. But then, there’s this other part of me that kinda wants him to stay as he is now. Small and cute with hot abs and a beefy little bum. I like the size difference between the two of us. And I kinda like the idea of me getting even more huge and him staying small. So I can protect him. And look after him. And maybe scoop him up in my big arms and occasionally flex and growl like a monster for him. Grrrrr!

“That chest routine we did last week at the gym should help!” I tell him, suddenly seeing an opportunity in front of me.

“That was really helpful actually. I’ll definitely be doing that again!”

My chest flutters. But not because I’m succeeding in my mentoring Luke to get my own room plan, but because I actually helped him.

“I could … take a look at your training plan if you want?” I suggest, not looking at him. Oh God. I feel nervous again. “Maybe, you know … make some changes?”

I look over and he looks surprised. A little confused. Oh God. Is this too much? Too big of a gesture?

“Doesn’t that have to be, like, approved and signed off and everything?”

I shrug. “Yeah, but that’s easy. You just take it to Johnny. Plus - this will look good on you. It’ll, you know … show you're using your initiative so early into being on the course! I’ve changed mine a few times. Just give me a copy of your training plan!”

“You sure?”

“Yeah!” I reply casually, with a shrug. 

And now Luke’s smiling. This kind of coy but giddy grin. Like he’s flattered by my kindness. I feel kinda warm and fuzzy. But then my stomach clenches when I think about why I’m doing this and now I’m feeling something else. Guilt. 

“It’ll only take me, like, five minutes! Something to do in between watching Harry Potter films!” 

I look at Luke with a knowing smirk and he gives me this cute, happy grin back. ARGH! I am just the worst fucking person. If only Luke knew the reason I was helping him out was to get my own room next year. To not have to share with him. Do I even want that anymore?

When we get to class, I notice that Deano and Shaun aren’t in their usual spot at the back of the room. Luke is looking around too. We make eye contact and he gives me a knowing smirk.

But just as Hancox starts to address us, the pair of them come rushing in and, all of the places they could go, they stand right in fucking front of us. I internally groan.

“Alright, boys!” Deano says, twisting his head. “How was the gay bar?”

Ha! I can’t help but smirk. He is so fucking predictable it’s untrue. If only Deano knew that our Instagram selfie actually was taken at a gay bar.

“It was awesome, thanks!” I say, cheerily. “You lads should come with us next time!”

Deano looks at Shaun and they exchange sly smirks.

“Don’t worry, mate. With your face, no one would be coming on to you!” I tell him.

He gives me a sarcastic, fake smile and turns back to face Hancox. A clearly amused Luke is biting his lip and grinning at me.

“Okay, lads, today we’re gonna concentrate on your side poses!” Hancox announces.

I look over at Luke and I see the relief wash over his face at the news that we won’t be doing most musculars today. I’m pretty sure we’ll be doing them very soon though.

Hancox gives us the nod to strip to our trunks and my stomach clenches. Oh God. This is it. I take my top off and Luke is stripping off too. Just don’t look at him. Don’t look at his abs. Don’t look at his blue shiny poser covered bulge. Don’t look at his arse. His munchable little arse that I just wanna - ARGH. Woody - fucking stop!

Okay just look straight ahead. Pretend Luke’s not there. Focus on Deano in front of me. Deano, who’s chosen a pair of blue posers which, as per usual, are the dull, matte kind that aren’t shiny and, as per usual, are bloody awful. It’s kind of absurd how much sexier Luke’s trunks are compared to Deano’s. 

They’re so big round the back too. They don’t do his big, round bubble butt any fucking favours whatsoever. Doesn’t Deano realise how much hotter his thick arse would look spilling either side of a smaller, shinier pair of trunks like Luke’s?

He turns around and shoots me a weird look and I feel a pang of nerves. God. I hope he doesn’t think that I was just checking out his arse? I keep it casual and just glare at him as if to say, what’s your problem and he turns around. But then he looks over his shoulder at Luke and his eyes go down and my chest tightens. I suddenly feel very protective of my roommate. I swear, if Deano fucking says anything to him.

“Do you sleep in those posers, Henderson?”

UGH! I look at Luke, now wearing nothing but his shiny blue trunks and my heart flutters. Fuck. My eyes can’t help but veer down. I see the line separating his little pecs. His sexy abs carved onto his tummy. Even his belly button is cute as hell. And then there’s his trunk covered bulge. The shiny blue poser material straining right before my bloody eyes. Oh Jesus!

Luke looks more embarrassed than annoyed at Deano’s comment. I can tell he doesn’t know how to respond. I guess he’s not as quick with the comebacks as I am.

“You wear them every lesson!” Deano says, smirking. ARGH! Fuck off, Deano. I’m ready to jump in but then he says something else. “Can daddy not afford to give you any money for a new pair?”

Something lurches in my stomach. I’m not sure if I’m more pissed off at Deano or more just worried at what effect that comment has had on Luke. Of all the fucking things Deano could have said.

But Luke completely surprises me. “Well, since my dad passed away last year, I think that would be a no!” he says, completely straight faced.

HA! Deano’s face drops. He looks so uncomfortable. He turns to Shaun with this awkward look on his face, almost like he’s expecting his mate to rescue him. But Shaun’s not saying anything. God I love it.

“Nice one, Hemsworth!” I say to Deano putting my hand on his back.

Hancox starts addressing us and they both turn away from us. I look at Luke, worried about what mentioning his dad has done but so so fucking proud that he actually silenced Deano. Something I’ve never managed to do myself. Luke pulls an eeeek face and then his mouth curls into this coy but pleased grin. Like he’s all proud of himself.

As Hancox gives us the instruction to turn to our sides, I turn to my right. At the same time though, Luke turns to his left. And now we’re just facing each other. Both naked except for our shiny posers. My huge, bulging torso facing his smaller, toned body. Shiny poser covered bulges with less than half a foot between them. Oh God. And there’s this … tension. This chemistry. I’m looking at his face. I’m nervous to look anywhere else. To look down at his physique and his shiny posers. Even though I kind of want to. Even though I definitely fucking want to.

He looks a little nervous. Awkward, even. Like he doesn’t know where to look either. But then his mouth curls into this adorably coy grin. And now I’m suddenly smiling back. While looking at his eyes. Those stunning, blue eyes. And those little parenthesis-like dimples on his cheeks. A Woody and Luke moment times a fucking thousand.

Hancox instructs us to hit our first side chest pose, reminding us to ensure to face the front of the room. I transition into the pose, doing as he instructs. My bicep popping. My pecs bulging off my chest. Facing the front. Occasionally looking down at my huge, bulging muscles. But out of the corner of my eye I can see Luke, hitting his own side chest next to me. And I can’t resist looking over. Seeing him flexing and tensing, this adorable look of determination and concentration on his face. His shoulder is sticking out and his little bicep is tensed. My tummy flutters. And I’m suddenly grinning. Suddenly all I want to do is watch Luke flexing. He suddenly catches me looking and his eyes meet mine and fuck, he looks nervous. So I look away and to the front. But when I take a sneaky look back, he’s got this sheepish grin on his face. Like he’s getting a kick out of the fact that I was looking at him. Bloody hell!

When the lesson’s almost over and everyone is putting their clothes back on, Hancox unexpectedly starts to address the whole class.

“Okay, lads, Johnny has asked me to make a special announcement. Lads. Are you listening?” I’m putting my t-shirt back on over my head when everyone in the class hushes and focuses their attention on Hancox.

“So as you are all no doubt aware, the university is holding an end of term bodybuilding competition for it’s students next month. Now traditionally this has only been open to second and third year students …”

Fuck. My heart leaps into my throat. Is Hancox about to say what I think he is?

“... but this year we’ve decided to open it up to you first years!”

Oh my God YES! I look over at Luke. I don’t know what I’m expecting but he’s looking at me wide eyed and excited. I sometimes forget how much Luke loves bodybuilding. Probably because of his size.

In front us, Deano leans in to Shaun and whispers something. Being one of the top five lads in the year, I know for a fact Deano will be entering. I’m not so sure about Shaun. The guy’s hardly a monster. I see him looking at Deano with this grin on his face, almost like he’s in awe of him. It’s probably nothing, but I can’t help but wonder whether Shaun is actually secretly in love with Deano. Awww. That would actually be kinda cute.

“They’ll be a special category for first year students to compete in. The winner and runner up will go on to compete against the second and third years.”

Wow. Okay, I know I probably won’t win the category but I might have a shot at runner up, depending on who else is competing. The thought of competing against some of the third year monsters is so fucking exciting. God - how the hell will I decide what colour trunks to wear?

“All first year students are welcome to compete!”

Deano twists his head around and looks at Luke with this sly smirk on his face. Like he’s about to make some snide comment about him entering the competition. My chest tightens. But then Deano’s smirk drops and he awkwardly glances at me and quickly faces the front of the class again. Like he’s suddenly remembered how he put his foot in it last time and ended up looking like a dick by mentioning Luke’s dad. Ha!

“If you do put yourself forward though, be warned - you will be required to do some course work centering around the competition and you’ll be awarded extra credit.”

Extra course work? Meh. No fucking problem. 

“Entry forms for the competition are going up on the university website this Friday!”

“Are you gonna enter?” Luke asks me as we walk out of class and make our way back to our dorm room.

“And compete against Deano? Fuck yeah!”

Luke gives me an excited grin and I suddenly have a thought. If I compete in the end of term bodybuilding show, there’s a very good chance that Luke will be sitting in the audience. Sitting there watching me flex my muscles on stage, tanned and wearing whatever colour shiny posers I’ve chosen. Cranking up the attitude and being the cocky little fucker I always am when I compete at a bodybuilding show. God. What will be going through Luke’s mind? Merely thinking how much of a cocky twat I am? Thinking how amazing I look all tanned up? Or maybe something more. 

“Oh, by the way, the next time we go to Glasgow I am buying ALL of your drinks!” I tell him. “Plus your train fare. And the Uber fare. Okay, my dad’ll pay for your Uber fare!”

Luke looks at me, confused but smiling. “Oh-kaay! Any particular reason?”

“You shut Deano up!”

Luke pulls an eeeek face and coyly grins. “That was pretty funny!” he says. 

I nod, and then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach remembering what happened. And how exactly Luke silenced Deano.

“Sorry. You know. About Deano!” I say, a little nervously, not looking at him. God I suck at this. 

Luke’s not saying anything but I can feel his eyes burning into my side. I cautiously look at him. He looks confused, a little surprised but kind of happy too. He’s smirking at me anyway.

“Why are you sorry?”

I shrug. “Dunno! Just … felt like the right thing to say!”

His mouth curls into this big, warm grin. I can’t imagine what it would be like to lose a parent. I feel like I’d handle it in the complete opposite way to how Luke does. I wouldn’t talk about it. I’d just bottle it up. Put on a brave face. Be my usual cocky self. Pretend that nothing was wrong. I guess I’m kinda good at that.

“I actually felt a bit sorry for Deano back there!” Luke says.

“What?!”

“Well how could he have known about my dad?” Luke says, still smiling.

I shake my head. “Feeling sorry for Deano! You know there’s such a thing as being too nice, Luke?”

And you’re way too nice to be with someone like me. Something pulls in my stomach when I have that thought. Luke just shrugs at my comment.

“Typical Hufflepuff!” I say, playfully shaking my head, Luke beaming in response.

“So … do you think I need to get some more posers?” Luke asks me when we’re back at the dorm room and I’m dumping my backpack down on my bed.

I spin around and give him a stern look. “Luke, do NOT listen to what that twat says to you! Although … I would never discourage anyone from buying new posing trunks!”

I feel a pinch of nerves, coupled with excitement, as I look at Luke for his reaction. He’s giving me this sheepish smile. 

“Actually ... there was another pair I liked in the campus store!” he says, sitting on his bed and biting his lip.

“Yeah?” I ask, trying not to smile so widely.

Luke nods. He looks a little nervous. “The shiny pink ones!”

Oh my GOD! I’m smiling like crazy. I can’t help it. God I love it.

“Buy ‘em!” I tell him.

“Hmmm. Even you won’t wear your pink ones to Posing Practice, though!” he replies with a big, teasing grin.

I pull a face and shrug. “Maybe it’s time to start!” 

Luke pulls a playfully serious face. “A true Gryffindor would!” 

I laugh. “Okay. If you pluck up the courage to buy the pink trunks from the campus store, then I’ll wear my pink trunks to Posing Practice!”

Luke nods and grins at me. “Okay! Sounds like a deal!”

I smile back at him. And for the rest of the day, all I can think about is not the idea of potentially kicking Deano’s big, round arse and competing against some of the third year monsters at the end of term bodybuilding show, and not even the idea of Luke watching me in the audience as I rip up the stage like an animal, but how insanely fucking sexy Luke’s cute arse would undoubtedly look spilling out of a pair of brand new shiny pink posing trunks.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1