Muscle University

muscleaddict

just got on the train this week and devour your story !!

I'm geting so nervous to see those two kissing >///< the build up is so intense !!!

It's sooooooooo good ! thank you so much for sharing this fantastic work with us.

• Like 2

Wow the suspense is enthralling ,

Can't wait for these two to get it on . Luke saying"no bodybuilders gonna fancy me",er derrrrrr yes , the one in your dorm Room does 😋

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddictSuch a great chapter mate! Woody is such a twat for acting the way he did, but I loved it! I love the tension, the cheekiness and the dialogue between  The story is getting better and better!😘❤️💪😜

p.s. - I saw that my last comment was edited. Sorry about using the F word. I will keep it clean from now on. I would hate for anyone to get in trouble.👍

Thank you, matie! ☺️ Yes Woody acted like a twat but having feelings for someone can sometimes make us do stupid things and act in ways that surprise us. That's weird that your comment was edited cause my chapters have loads of profanities in them? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tetsuo88 said:

just got on the train this week and devour your story !!

I'm geting so nervous to see those two kissing >///< the build up is so intense !!!

It's sooooooooo good ! thank you so much for sharing this fantastic work with us.

Thanks so much, matie. I'm happy you're enjoying it and it's great to see someone new commenting! 😊

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Err where was the kiss????? 😡

Haha!! Did you learn nothing from AJ & Noah, mate? Any such thing is not gonna come that quickly and easily in my stories! 🙊😜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Built22 said:

Wow the suspense is enthralling ,

Can't wait for these two to get it on . Luke saying"no bodybuilders gonna fancy me",er derrrrrr yes , the one in your dorm Room does 😋

If ONLY Luke knew just how much Woody's been thinking about his cute arse in his posing trunks! 🙈

On another note, guys - could this be Luke after 6 months of being at Muscle University? He's even wearing geeky Captain America boxers! 🤓

1331570145_ScreenShot2019-08-25at13_36_27.png.ae1f8256b9a1957fc4d1ac4455263880.png

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

If ONLY Luke knew just how much Woody's been thinking about his cute arse in his posing trunks! 🙈

On another note, guys - could this be Luke after 6 months of being at Muscle University? He's even wearing geeky Captain America boxers! 🤓

1331570145_ScreenShot2019-08-25at13_36_27.png.ae1f8256b9a1957fc4d1ac4455263880.png

love to see Woody too