Muscle University

muscleaddict

Apologies, guys - I know I've been a little slow in getting these last few chapters posted. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace a bit now!

Ten

“Are those your gym clothes?” I ask Luke the next day as I’m sitting on my bed pulling my blue Montgomery University hoodie over my head.

Luke’s standing next to his bed wearing his trackies and a plain, white t-shirt. I’m taking him to his first trip to the Watson House gym after our Bodybuilders In The Media lecture. 

“Yeah?!” he replies as he looks down at his outfit.

“Oh shit. I didn’t tell you, did I?”

Luke just looks at me with a confused expression. 

“The Watson House gym has a strict dress code. Trainers and shiny posing trunks only!” 

His mouth curls into a cheeky, little grin and he rolls his eyes at me. As we pick up our backpacks and head for the door, Luke turns to me. “You would SO go to the gym just wearing trainers and trunks wouldn’t you?”

I beam at him. “Hell yeah!”

“So, erm … what are we training?” Luke asks as I shove my backpack into one of the lockers in the Watson House gym’s changing room.

Johnny wanted me to find out what Luke considers his weakest body part. I have a pretty good idea as to what that is. And the perfect way of getting Luke to confirm it. “The body part I reckon you need to improve the most!” I tell him.

Luke smirks and raises an eyebrow at me. “Which is …?” 

“I’ll give you a clue!”

I look down and starting bouncing my huge, thick pecs under my tight, black t-shirt. Luke’s shaking his head but he’s grinning too. Like crazy. I remember the last time I bounced my pecs in front of him. He seemed to get a bit of a kick out of me doing it that time too. I’m kinda regretting not wearing a vest now. Next time we go to the gym I definitely will.

“Am I right?” I ask.

He’s grinning so much. Like he can’t seem to wipe it from his face. “You are!” he says.

“Right, let’s get those little chest puppies pumped up!” I say, nodding to Luke’s pecs.

Training with Luke is surprisingly fun. Obviously I can’t resist teasing him about the weights he lifts, even though (as Luke predicted) I’m surprised and also quietly impressed at how heavy he goes. He knows my teasing is just friendly banter though. He takes it and even gives it back a little. 

I give him quite a few tips too, which he seems to really appreciate. Stuff to help him work on his chest. And things I can report back to Johnny Hoxton to prove that I’m holding up my end of the “help Luke to get my own dorm room” deal we’ve got going on.

I don’t know if it’s the kick of training with someone considerably bigger than he is, and who has actually competed in bodybuilding shows or whether it’s just the simple fact that we’re hanging out together, but I can tell Luke’s enjoying himself. There’s something else too. I keep catching his eyes going down to my chest and my arms, which are feeling and looking more and more pumped with every set. And every time I catch him looking, I feel this unexpected pinch of excited. 

I also keep having these recurring thoughts about flexing for Luke every time I finish a set. Just popping out a quick most muscular in front of him like BOOM! Or spontaneously cranking out a front double bicep like BAM! In your fucking face, Luke. God, I’d love to see his face if I did. Funny thing is though, every time I think about spontaneously flexing for him, I start to feel a swelling in my trackies. 

As for Luke, his arms and chest are definitely looking more pumped than I’ve ever seen them. The white material which makes up the sleeves of his t-shirt clinging against that freshly pumped bicep muscle. And, fuck it, I’m not ashamed to admit that yes - my eyes have veered down to his little bum stretching out the material of his trackies on more than one occasion. At one point I even fantasise about seeing a hint of a shiny blue posing trunk strap hidden under the waistband. Jesus. What a fucking thought! 

“You’ll be bouncing those babies in no time!” I tell Luke as we head back to the changing rooms.

He smirks and looks away. When he looks at me again, he’s got this pensive, slightly nervous look on his face. Like he wants to say something but he’s not sure whether he should. “You’re not being paid to do this are you?” he asks.

What the fuck? I feel a sudden panic. I actually can not believe Luke just asked me that.

“Huh?! Paying me to do what?” I ask, playing ignorant.

Luke shrugs. “This! Taking me to the gym. You know … helping me out and stuff!” 

He suddenly looks a little sheepish, like maybe he’s regretting what he’s said. Meanwhile my stomach is tightening in knots.

“Luke, who the hell would pay me to do that?”

He gives me an apologetic grin. “Sorry!” he mumbles. Fuck. Now he feels bad. When really it’s me who should feel bad. Because I’m the bad guy here. I’m the dick in this situation. Not Luke. Lovely, little, pumped up Luke with his trackie covered arse and his freshly pumped chest and biceps. 

I shake my head at him. “Don’t be daft!” 

I think about nudging his arm with mine. Just a friendly, affectionate little nudge. I so easily could. His arm is right there next to mine. But the thought of doing so makes my stomach somersault. 

“Oh, great!” Luke groans under his breath as we enter the changing rooms. I see why straight away. Our buddies Deano and Shaun are getting changed. Deano’s got his top off. His thick tits and wonky shaped abs on full display. 

His face seems to light up when he spots us. And his mouth curls into this sly smirk. Jesus. Maybe Deano will change once he becomes a 212 class pro bodybuilder? Become less of a twat perhaps? Maybe he just needs a bit of time to grow the fuck up?

I pretend he’s not there and go straight to the locker where I dumped my stuff. And just as I think he might leave us alone ... 

“Alright, boys!” 

I groan. I paint on a big, fake smile, spin around and nod at Deano. 

For a moment I think that’s all he’s gonna say. I’m wrong. “How’s your Instagram admirer, Woody?”

For fuck’s sake. I look at Luke and rolls my eyes, before spinning around to face Deano again.

“Awesome, thanks!” I call back, cheerily. “He’s offered me a hundred quid to touch each ab!”

Luke widen his eyes at me and smirks. He looks a bit shocked, but I can tell he’s impressed. 

“What’s he offered you, Henderson? A fiver to sniff your Harry Potter boxers?”

Luke doesn’t respond. He just looks at me, pulls a face and shakes his head. I hate that I actually found Deano’s comment pretty funny.

“Don’t you ever get bored of being a twat, Deano?” I call back.

He just smirks at me as he puts his vest on, covering up his annoyingly jacked torso. 

“Don’t you ever get bored of flirting with gay dudes? Watch out, Henderson. Woody might try and crawl into your bed one night when you’re asleep!”

Fuck. I feel a sharp pinch in my chest from hearing those words and I’m not sure why. I throw my backpack over my shoulder, close my locker and walk up to Deano, Luke trailing behind me. 

“Too late for that!” I tell him. “Come on, Luke, honey! Let’s go back to ours!” 

Then I flash Deano a big, cheesy grin. Shaun’s laughing and Deano’s got a stink eye face on and I turn and walk away. 

Fuck. I actually can’t believe I just said that. I feel a sudden knot in my stomach. 

“Bye, boys!” Deano calls in this ridiculous, camp voice. Is that the best he can do? Ha. I know I won that one.

I cautiously look at Luke and fuck, the way he’s looking at me, kind of embarrassed but with this really coy grin on his face. Like, I dunno, he kinda liked the idea of me insinuating we were together. Fuck. Is that just my imagination going crazy?

“Sorry!” I tell him. “Was that a bit much?”

Still with that look on his face, Luke shakes his head. “Nah!” he says. “It was … funny!” he says, shrugging and looking more nervous. I nod and smirk and Luke’s grin gets bigger and my stomach flips. He doesn’t say anything else. And now I’m wondering, once again, whether Luke’s words on Saturday night mean that he’s gay like me. Maybe I’m different too.

I dump my backpack down when we’re back in the room. I desperately need a shower. Without even thinking, I peel my black t-shirt off. Once it’s thrown on the bed and my torso is naked, I suddenly become aware that Luke is in the room. I’ve been half naked in front of him dozens of times. Practically every day in fact. But for some reason, right now, I’m feeling this intense rush of excitement at the fact that my insanely pumped torso is on display in front of my possibly gay roommate.

I feel a twinge of nerves as I spin around and see what Luke is up to and fuck - I catch him looking at me as he’s sitting on his bed. This look of awe and slight embarrassment on his face. He looks down at his phone and my chest expands. It feels like there’s this atmosphere in the room all of a sudden. One that’s never been present before. 

I go over to my chest of drawers to grab a towel and catch sight of my reflection in the mirror. Jesus Christ. I look insane. My pecs are so full. My arms are so pumped. “Woah!” I say at my reflection, without thinking, forgetting for a moment that Luke’s there.

I look at him and he’s looking at me with this knowing smirk on his face.

“What did we do in that gym?’ I joke. “Did you put something in my water bottle?” 

Luke bites his lip and beams at me. “I think you did all that by yourself!”

I grin and look back at my reflection. Pumped up chest. Swollen biceps and everything. God I wanna flex. So fucking badly. An idea comes to me which makes my stomach flip.

“Hmmm. I think I need to take a pic of this for Instagram!”

Luke just smirks and rolls his eyes. I pick up my phone and load up the camera, my stomach clenching at what I’m about to do.

I walk towards Luke bed and hold my phone out towards him.

“Can you take it?”

Fuck! 

Luke looks up at me. He looks surprised, nervous but kind of excited too. He shrugs and takes my phone off me, unable to hide the fact that he’s clearly feeling slightly nervous.

He stands up, this coyness taking over him. And there it is again. This strange atmosphere filling up the room.  

I twist to my side and grip my wrist with my hand in preparation for a side chest pose. I’ve posed standing next to Luke before, but I’ve never posed standing in front of him with him looking directly at me. 

I transition into the side chest with a small huff and FUCK - my biceps squeeze and pop and my pecs twitche and bulge off my chest. Fucking YES. I’m posing in front of Luke. I’m flexing for Luke. Showing him what a pumped up fucking freak I am. God. What a fucking rush!

I smirk as I look at my phone, held up by Luke, who’s staring into the screen, this look of awe and slight intimidation on his face. I love it when my muscles have an effect on people. But this time, with Luke, it feels even more special than usual. 

I relax from the pose and Luke drops my phone, his hand visibling shaking as he does. I step a little closer to him and he hands me my phone.

He seems so nervous all of a sudden standing next to me. Which is crazy. Because it’s me! We see each other every day. We’ve been hanging out, watching Netflix and going to the gym together and now he’s suddenly in awe of my naked, freshly pumped torso?

“Oh WOW!” I exclaim as I look at the pictures on my phone that Luke’s just taken. My biceps look so huge and my pecs are crazily pumped. For all my ongoing groans about this bloody university it certainly seems to be doing it’s job of turning me into a monstrous muscle freak.

“I don’t think I’ve ever looked this pumped before!” I say, unable to believe how fucking awesome the pics are.

“You look amazing!” Luke says with a nod, his voice shaking a little. Oh my God. I totally wasn’t prepared for that. My insides are going mad. And now I can’t stop smiling. 

“Cheers!” I say to him, grinning. Luke gives me this little coy grin back. And there’s that atmosphere again. 

“Right, now it’s your turn!” I say to Luke. 

He looks at me confused then smirks and shakes his head. “I am not doing a side chest pose!”

“Come on!” I tease, feeling excited at the thought of Luke flexing.

I can tell he’s too shy to do it. And that he’s not gonna budge.

“Okay, so why don’t you just lift up your shirt in the mirror and take a picture of your abs instead?” I suggest, feeling myself starting to swell at the thought of Luke showing off his ripped tummy muscles.

He screws up his face. 

“Luke, no offence but your Instagram so far is pretty shit! You’re gonna have to upload another pic to your profile at some point!”

Luke groans and rolls his eyes. “Fine!” he says in defeat. 

I feel a pinch of excitement. Luke picks up his phone and walks in the direction of the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” 

“Bathroom! The lightning’s better!” he explains, looking a little embarrassed.

I playfully roll my eyes and smirk, but I can’t deny I feel a stab of disappointment that I’m not gonna get to see those abs in action.

Still grinning and feeling weirdly giddy, I sit down on my bed and select the best of the side chest shots Luke took of me to upload to Instagram as I wait for him to return. I write a characteristically cheek caption to accompany the picture.

WTF?! So pumped I look like I’m about to explode! (Explosive emoji and monkey covering his eyes emoji). P.S. My roommate who took this pic is still recovering. (Crying with laughter emoji). #pumped2buggery #balloonsofbeef #abouttoexplode #hellyeah #sorryroomie

Luke comes out of the bathroom with this coy, little grin on his face. “Done?” I ask him. He rolls his eyes and nods.

“Gimme!” I say, holding out my hand. Luke plays with his phone and hands it to me, looking a little sheepish. My chest expands as I look at the picture of Luke lifting his shirt up to reveal his hot, little, shredded abs. They look fucking awesome etched on to his tummy. I smile as I look at the slightly uncomfortable, awkward expression on his adorable face.

“Luke, you look like someone’s holding a gun to your head!” I tease. He looks a little wounded and I feel bad. “But the abs look awesome!” I tell him. Hix expression softens and he coyly grins.

“Right, let’s get this bad boy uploaded!” I say, rather cheekily going into the Instagram app on his phone. 

I look up at Luke with a mischievous smirk and he just rolls his eyes at me. He continues to just stand there, kind of awkwardly, over my bed as I mess with his phone.

“Luke, you can sit down you know!” I feel a pinch of nerves as I say those words.

Luke obeys and gently sits down next to me on my mattress and fuck - my stomach goes crazy. It’s the first time he’s ever sat on my bed.

I type away, upload the post and hand Luke his phone back. I bite my bottom lip, excited at what his reaction will be to what I’ve written.

He reads the caption out loud. “Who needs a cheese grater when you’ve got abs as shredded as these bad boys?” He beams, shakes his head and lets out one of his goofy giggles. “Hashtag Geek to Freak. Hashtag Muscle University. Hashtag shredded abber dabbers. Hashtag anyone for cheddar?” He laughs again. “For fuck’s sake!”

I grin back. I can tell by his face that he loves it though. And seeing that, I suddenly feel like my heart’s about to burst. “Well I did get the cheese grater joke from you!”

Luke’s shaking his head but he’s grinning like mad. “I approve!” he says.

“Oh and you got a cheeky mention on my post too. Well … sort of!” Luke looks confused and excited as he checks out my post on his phone.

“P.S. My roommate who took this pic is still recovering!” he reads aloud. He lets out a short, sharp laugh.

“Sorry, roomie!” I say, shrugging.

Luke looks back at his phone screen. “Oh wow! It’s getting LOADS of likes and comments!”

“Oooh!” I say, eagerly checking my new post for myself on my phone. “HA! Some guy’s written ‘lucky roommate’!” 

Luke pulls a playful face as if to say “yeah right!”

“I’m making you famous!” I tell him. “Hmmm. In fact. Text me that abs pic!”

He narrows his eyes at me suspiciously. “Why?”

“Just do it!” I order.

He sighs and plays his phone. “Jesus. You like giving out your orders to me don’t you?”

I grin at the comment. I guess I am a bit bossy with Luke. At least where the Instagram thing is concerned. And yet, he always seems to do what I ask of him. 

“It’s all for your benefit!” I tell him.

“Hmmm!” he says, raising one eyebrow as he taps away on his phone.

I get a text from Luke with the abs pic attached and I start to upload it to my Instagram profile.

“What if I actually don’t become a freak after all this?” Luke ponders.

“You will!” I carry on tapping away. “There we go!” I say, handing him my phone.

Luke reads the caption out loud that I’ve accompanied with the shirt lifting ab reveal pic I’ve just posted of him to my profile. “Everyone check out my MU buddie @from_geek_to_freak’s profile. Can’t wait to see this guy blow up into the monster he was destined to be.”

Luke’s biting down on his lip and smiling. His cheeks are suddenly going rosey. He looks up at me with his big blue eyes. “Thanks!” he says. Jesus. Could he be any more adorable?

I look at Luke and he’s just staring back at me and fuck, it feels like something’s suddenly happening. We hold each other's gaze as we sit side by side on my bed. Luke and his pumped little biceps in his plain, white gym t-shirt. Me and my outrageously muscular torso on full display. It feels like Luke’s suddenly the only thing in the room. My stomach’s fluttering. That weird atmosphere is back. Oh God. What is happening? I suddenly feel a sharp pang of nerves. And I feel myself starting to freak out a little.

“No worries!’ I say, casually with a shrug as I stand up from the bed. Luke looks a little bruised. He awkwardly gets off my bed and goes to his. 

“Ugh! Desperately need a shower!” I announce, pretending that everything’s normal. Pretending that nothing just happened. Pretending that I didn’t just have a moment sitting on my bed with Luke where all I wanted to do was lean over and kiss him. 

I strip off my trackies, pick up my towel and retreat to the bathroom. My stomach in knots. 

I stand under the shower, my face leaning up to the head, letting the water come down on me, all the time thinking about my possibly gay roommate Luke. Luke and his geektastic t-shirts and novelty Harry Potter boxer shorts. Luke and his black glasses, piercing blue eyes, cute smile and lovely dimples. Luke and his hot little abs, insanely cute arse and adorably small feet. Fuck. I like Luke. I have feelings for Luke! I’m surprised. I’m confused. And I’m trying to work out wether I’m more excited or more just plain fucking terrified.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

It just gets better and better Mr @muscleaddict! Thank you for this - and here’s to the next exciting episode! It reminds me a tiny bit of Saturday cinema club we used to go to back in the 1960s when, just at the cliffhanger moment, up on the screen “in next weeks thrilling episode!”

• Like 2

Oh my! The suspense is Killing me! There's gotta be a muscle worship session between these two sooner or later, except unlike with AJ and Noah, there's needs to be a"duo" muscle worship session. If it were me, I'd muscle worship both of those guys. From Woody's huge physique to Luke's smaller one. I find both men's bodies sexy.

My heart will definitely go to Luke when he finds out about Woody's deal with Johnny's Hoxton.

Keep up the great work, Muscleaddict!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the awesome comments (as usual), guys! I probably should have predicted that that chapter would go down well! 😜 I should get more posted over the weekend. There's some stuff coming up that was really fun to write. Lots of Luke/Woody getting to know each other more moments (and not just while sitting on Luke's bed watching Dom and Cole)!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, brawnygods said:

How are these two supposed to get any sleep in that room tonight?  Brutal!

Who knows, mate - maybe they both just lie awake checking out each other's Instagram posts on their phones under their duvets. And maybe Deano's joke about climbing into Luke's bed is going round in Woody's head as he lies there in the dark looking in the direction of Luke lying under his duvet. 

• Like 4