Muscle University

muscleaddict

On 8/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, crushme99 said:

It's just wonderful that you are thinking about it.  You have created such "real" and memorable characters, so it would be SUPER to see how they might interact.  Let your imagination fly, friend.

I'm always thinking of ideas for sequels and spin offs for my stories. Actually writing them is a different matter!

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ro20316 said:

I have a feeling that Woody's secret instagram admires it's Luke in a different account

Haha! Now that would be a twist! 😅

On 8/8/2019 at 11:52 PM, Spandexmuscle said:

This story is so fucking hot! I am absolutely loving the buildup. 

Glad you're enjoying it, matie! Gotta have a build up! 😜

On 8/9/2019 at 12:32 AM, brawnygods said:

Anybody else as excited as I am for things to get gloriously awkward between these two?  Muscleaddict definitely has a way with those scenes.

What's awkward about sharing a room with someone whose cute, posing trunk clad arse you can't stop thinking about and who keeps on inviting you to sit next to them on their bed and who *may* (or may not) be gay like you? 

• Like 1

Okay next chapter. This one's a bit of a lengthy one.

Nine

When I come out of the shower on Monday morning, Luke is sitting on his bed, topless in his trackies and putting his socks on. His shoulders aren’t huge but they’re still pretty impressive. There’s an awesome shape to them. Like cute, mini boulders. 

We have Posing Practice 101 in about twenty minutes. Which means, for the first time since the day he bought them and tried them on in front of me, I’ll get to see Luke wearing his shiny blue posing trunks again. A thought which excites me to an almost ridiculous degree.

“Now, Luke - you have remembered to put your posing trunks on haven’t you?” I tease. 

He just shakes his head and smirks. 

“Just checking!” I say. “In fact … no, stand up!” 

“Why?!”

“I wanna make doubly sure you’ve got your trunks on this time!” 

Luke groans and stands up from his bed and my heart seems to leap into my throat at the prospect of what’s coming next. Luke grabs the waistband of his trackies and pulls them down a little and FUCK - I get a glimpse of the impossibly shiny, bright blue material of the posers we bought together last week. What a fucking image.

“Happy now?” he asks. I smile and he smirks back at me.

“You know I’m actually kind of envious!” I tell him. “I mean I’ve got shiny blue trunks but they’re not THAT shiny. Yours are like super super duper shiny!”

Luke smirks, but then his face changes. And now he suddenly looks worried. “Wait - they’re not too shiny are they?”

I laugh. “Oh for fuck’s sake! Luke, last week you wore bright yellow Harry Potter boxer shorts. You literally can not wear anything worse than those!”

He doesn’t say anything. I get a white vest out out of my drawer and pull it over my head. On the bottom half of my body I’ve still just got a towel wrapped around me. “I might even have to go back to the campus store and get a pair of those bad boys myself!” I say. “Would it be weird to have the same posers?”

I turn around and Luke’s sitting on his bed again, his mouth curled into this cute, excited grin. I can tell he likes the idea. My tummy’s doing something funny again.

“I guess not!” he says, shrugging. “But we’d have to make sure not to wear them on the same day!”

“Yeah! Can you imagine Deano’s comments?”

Luke groans.

“He’d probably be like, Awww, the lovebirds are wearing matching posers! How cute!”

Luke suddenly looks awkward and a little embarrased and FUCK - I realise what I've just said. Lovebirds! For fuck’s sake. Why the hell did I say that? My stomach clenches and I turn my back to him.

“Or you know … some crap like that!” I say, still turned away. I pick up my phone and check Instagram. There’s this awkward silence in the room. My idiotic lovebirds comment hanging in the air. 

“So erm ...  what colour are you going for today?” Luke asks behind him. There’s a nervousness in his voice. I can’t help but smirk. 

“Posers I mean!” he clarifies. Fuck. My smirk gets bigger. Then I put on a straight face, turn around to see Luke putting a blue Captain America t-shirt on and just shrug.

“Dunno!” I say casually. As if it’s no big deal. “Maybe red?”

Luke bites his lip and nods. “Could you maybe go for some, like, really shiny ones?”

I laugh. Luke’s smirking but he looks a little sheepish too. It’s obvious that he’s actually being serious. That he doesn’t want to have the shiniest trunks in the class. Which is sort of, slash, really fucking adorable. 

“Right, shiniest posers!” I say, going to my chest of drawers and pulling out the one which contains all twenty three pairs of my posing trunks to choose from. I feel the same rush I always do when I’m met the shiny, colourful material of my insanely hot trunk collection. Perhaps even more so with Luke in the room. 

“Can I see?” he asks behind me. FUCK. I was not expecting that. There’s a hint of nerves in Luke’s voice.

I turn around and he looks all sheepish and coy. And, somehow, even cuter than he normally does in his Captain America t-shirt. 

This time I can’t hide my smile. I shrug at him. “Sure!” I say, feeling an intense rush of excitement. I pull my drawer out further as Luke walks over and stands next to me.

I watch his eyes widen and his face turns into a surprised expression as he looks into the the open drawer, filled with nothing but the shiny, colourful material of my posing trunk collection. He’s standing so close to me. His arms and shoulders just a few inches away from mine. I can smell his citrusy aftershave.

He turns to look at me, this look of confusion on his face. “I thought you said you had ten pairs?!” he exclaims. “That’s loads more than ten!” 

Shit. I feel a sudden pang of nerves. But I’m excited too. It’s such a fucking rush to show my posing trunk collection to someone. 

I shrug. “I don’t really count them!” I say. My voice sounds oddly nervous. Luke’s narrows his eyes at me suspiciously and studies my face. But he’s smirking too. This mischievous fucking smirk. Like he’s figured out I get turned on by shiny posers. Just like he’s figured out I’m gay. Maybe you already are a bit different from the other lads here. Maybe I’m different too. 

Luke finally turns away from me and looks down at the drawer full of posers again. I’d love to know what’s going through his mind right now. Whether he’s thinking or feeling any of the same things as me as he looks at the assortment of shiny colourful trunks looking up at him.

“Go on then, Geek to Freak!” I say.

He looks up at me with a confused expression.

“You can pick my trunks for today’s Posing Practice!”

His mouth erupts in an excited grin and my stomach flips.

“But NOT the pink ones!” I say, feeling an extra pinch of excitement at mentioning my hot pink posing trunks.

He bites his lip and looks back to the collection. There’s a purple pair staring right at us that look filthy. They’re plastered in tan from a competition and I’m a little embarrassed. God knows what Luke must think of them.

“Those golden ones look pretty shiny!” he says, a hint of nerves in his voice. My chest expands. I fucking LOVE my golden posers.

He looks up at me a little unsure. Like he’s waiting for my approval. “Good choice!” I say, failing to keep from smiling.

And Luke’s just smiling back at me. Dimples and bloody everything.

As soon as me and Luke walk into Posing Practice 101, I spot Deano standing at the back of the class. He’s looking right at us. It’s almost like he’s been waiting for us. He turns to Shaun and whispers something and then the two of us just smirk. And now I’m suddenly thinking about my Instagram admirers’ latest comment from Saturday night. And the reply I wrote. I look at Deano and give him a look which says, “Come on then, mate. Do your fucking worst.”

As me and Luke takes our places standing next to each other in the group, our lecturer and muscle daddy extraordinaire Mike “The Hench” Hancox announces today’s choice of pose. 

“Okay, lads, today we’re going to be focused on perfecting the rear poses!”

I can almost feel Luke breathe a sigh of relief next to me. I’m sure he was worried Hancox was going to announce we’ll be hitting most muscualrs. He hasn’t said as much, but lacking in the muscle mass he is at the moment, I get the impression that Luke's not looking forward to having to do that particular pose in a room full of bodybuilders who are considerably bigger than he is.

As we all start taking our clothes off, something weird happens. I suddenly feel nervous. And I know why. Because I’m standing right next to Luke. Luke who’s also stripping off. Right down to the insanely hot shiny blue posers which he packs out at the front and his cute, beefy arse spills out of round the back. 

But something else is happening too. I feel a buzz. Undressing next to Luke. Being so close to him and his shiny trunks and beefy glutes. And I’m getting this strange sense that maybe he’s feeling the same thing.

I can’t resist. I sneakily look over and manage to catch a glimpse of his little abs and his insanely shiny blue poser bulge. Oh God. I feel myself starting to swell a little in my golden trunks. Now is NOT the fucking time to start getting a hard on, Woody. As long as I don’t look at Luke’s arse I think I’ll be okay. His cute, modestly sized arse. Which is right fucking there. Filling out the back of his shiny posers. Bloody hell.

Luke and me have both stopped stripping off and now we’re facing the front of the class. I don’t know if I’m imagining it, but I can feel this sort of tension between us. I catch him looking at me through the corner of my eye. At least I think he is. I’m kinda nervous to look at him. But I can’t resist. I look over but he’s facing forward. I look away. And then I look again, and we catch each others eyes and he smirks and I smirk and FUCK, my insides are going crazy.

“Nice trunks, Harry!” Deano cries, and I hear a snigger from Shaun. For fuck’s sake. I look over at Luke again. He looks a little embarrassed. Mostly he just looks annoyed. I pull a face and roll my eyes which makes him smile.

“Deano! Do you think it would be possible for us to have just one lesson where you don’t act like a fucking idiot?” Hancox calls.

Most of the class laugh. I look at Luke and we exchange knowing smirks.

“Yours too, Woody!” Deano calls.

I turn around and give him a little wave. “Cheers, mate!” I say cheerily. Luke’s smiling at me. His cute dimples out. He looks so impressed. 

“How much were they, Woody? Fifty pounds?”

HA! Luke shoots me a wide eyed look. Something twists in my stomach but I feel a strange sense of excitement too. Clearly Deano did read my reply to the, “How much to feel your biceps?” comment from my Instagram admirer.

“Or sixty pounds?” Deano calls, to a laugh from Shaun.

“For fuck’s sake, Deano. That’s your last warning!” Hancox calls out. “One more word and you’re out of my lesson. If you act like a fucking school kid I’m gonna treat you like one!”

Ha! Nice one, Hancox. I turn around and shoot Deano a smug grin. I know it’s fucking childish but this is what these twats reduce me to. When I face the front of the class again, Hancox is giving me this weird, slightly concerned look. There’s something about his expression which makes me feel nervous.

As everyone spins around to face the back of the class, giving Hancox full view of everyone from the rear, I make an extra special effort not to look down at Luke’s posers and glutes. Even though I want to. More than fucking anything. But even just the thought of it is causing a swelling in my trunks. The last thing I want is to be stood here in front of Deano, Hancox and the rest of my class tenting a fucking hard on in my shiny posers.

I try and take my mind off Luke and focus on hitting my first back double bicep, but as I bring my arms up and into the pose, my elbow knocks against his. I instinctively look over. He’s giving me this shy, apologetic smile. I grin back and Luke’s smile changes. Bigger, more shy and just a little bit cuter. 

I hit the peak of the pose, my biceps bulging. I look out to the rest of the class. A sea of future pro bodybuilders with their backs to me, flexing their hard, pumped biceps in nothing but (mostly) colourful posing trunks. I can hear some of them straining as they flex. Huffing and puffing. I even hear the odd grunt.

But as I take in all the flexing biceps and rock hard delts before me, there’s one particular student who stands out the most. I hate the fact that Deano is one of the best lads in the year. I’d definitely say top five. I guess I’m in that category too though.

His minion, Shaun, might dwarf him in height, but in terms of size and muscle mass, he doesn’t even come close to the twatface pocket rocket standing next to him. Deano’s physique is superior in every single way. Maybe that’s why Deano hangs around with him? 

His biceps are bigger. His shoulders thicker. His back wider. And, perhaps the area where he has Shaun beat the most, his glutes are about twice the fucking size. I can’t deny it. Deano has one hell of an arse on him. His cheeks are really thick and round. I guess some people would say he has a bubble butt. Too bad he has awful taste in posing trunks. He only ever wears black, red or navy blue. And never the shiny kind. Too bad that arse belongs to Deano too. The fact it’s attached to him makes it considerably less sexy. A bit like when you meet a really hot guy and when you realise he’s a complete dick all the hotness disappears.

Still, even if that arse didn’t belong to Deano, it still wouldn’t be as cute as Luke’s. No one's arse is that cute. But I think I need to get some confirmation first. I decide right there and then. I have to get a look at Luke’s glutes in his shiny posers before the lesson is over. After all, unless Luke’s planning to hang out in our room watching kids cartoons wearing just his posing trunks, I’m not gonna get the chance to see them until this time next Monday. A whole week of not seeing Luke in his posers again. Which I can now confirm are the sexiest and shiniest pair in the class. As I highly suspected they would be.

When Hancox instructs us to face the front of the class again and wraps up the lesson, my stomach tightens in knots. This is it. My last chance to sneak a look at Luke’s beefy bum in his new shiny trunks. Everyone around me starts shuffling and getting dressed again. I pick my trackies up off the floor. As I start to pull them up my legs I sneakily glance over at my roommate. As he bends down to pick up his own trackies I finally manage to see the thing that I’ve been continuously thinking about since our shopping trip last week; the beefy meat of Luke’s cute arse spilling out of those inexplicably shiny blue posers. Fucking HELL.

Just as I’m picking up my backpack to leave, Hancox surprises me by shouting over. “Woody - can I have a quick word?” He’s never asked to see me after class before. I feel a sudden twist of nerves and I’m not sure why. Luke shoots me a confused look and he and the rest of the class file out of the room until it’s just me and Mike “The Hench” Hancox.

He perches on the end of his desk and folds his arms across his chest. If he’s concerned about me, he has a very different way of showing it to Johnny Hoxton. Where Johnny is warm and gives me kind smiles, Hancox looks a little uncomfortable, even kind of frowning at me a little.

“Woody, I know Deano can be a little shit but if he’s getting to you, you have to speak up,” he says, still frowning. “We have a zero harassment policy at this university!”

I pull a face and shrug. “I’m fine. It’s just … Deano being Deano!”

He nods, still frowning. The way he’s looking at me, it’s almost like he’s wary of me. He doesn’t seem completely comfortable with the situation, even though he was the one who asked to speak to me.

“I know what all that was about today,” Hancox says.

Oh shit. Now I really do feel nervous.

“I’m on Instagram too, don’t forget!” he says. “Most of the teachers here are.”

I nod, a little unsure of what’s unfolding. And how I’m supposed to respond.

Hancox sighs and unfolds his arms. “Look, Woody, I know you’ve got this whole cheeky, funny persona on your Instagram but … just be careful with what you’re putting on there!”

Fuck. My stomach clenches. I’m starting to feel a slight sense of deja vu.

“Okay!” I say, a little confused. 

“Look, we all get the creepy, little gay dudes commenting on our posts …” and then he pulls this face. 

What the FUCK? “Creepy little gay dudes”. Did he actually just fucking say those words? And what was that face about? A horrible sick feeling churns in my stomach and my chest feels like it’s tightening.

“The best thing to do is to ignore them!”

Okay, now I’m fucking pissed off. I want to ask Hancox why. Why should I ignore those gay dudes leaving comments? And what makes them “creepy and little”? They could be six foot two and built like brick fucking shithouses for all he knows. 

I nod in spite of myself. And then, fuck it, I’m feeling brave. “I don’t really see why though, sir? Like, what’s so bad about replying to those types of guys?”

Fuck. I can’t believe I just said that. My stomach’s clenching. Hancox’s big chest heaves up and down, like he’s getting impatient with me. “Because people notice these things, Woody. And you don’t want to go getting a reputation!” 

Oh for FUCK’S sake! It’s Deano and Shaun all over again. Only this time the advice is coming from an actual teacher and an ex competitive bodybuilder. Not two gobshite students trying to wind me up. 

I feel like asking him what kind of reputation I’m supposed to be afraid of getting. For being a bodybuilder who interacts with gay dudes in a cheeky, funny, harmless manner? Or (God forbid) a bodybuilder who might actually be gay? What a horrendous thought. An actual gay bodybuilder. A guy who just so happens to fancy other guys. The absolutely fucking horror of it.

“I suggest you delete that comment, Woody, before anyone else here sees it!”

I nod at him, even though I have absolutely no fucking intention of doing any such thing. Fuck. I always really liked Hancox, even if he is a bit a scary bastard, but now I’m just seeing one big homophobic knob standing in front me.

“Can I go now?” I ask, frostily. He seems surprised. Even a little taken aback. He gives me a wary nod and I leave, my head spinning and feeling like someone just winded me in the fucking stomach.

I go straight to my regular gym at Watson House. I need something to calm me down and take my mind off my conversation with Hancox. I also don’t really like the idea of going back to the room and Luke seeing me worked up like this. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because I think he’ll notice and ask me what’s wrong. Maybe it’s because I might not be able to hold back from telling him about my conversation with Hancox, which would make it pretty bloody obvious why I’m so pissed off. 

When I get back to the room to find that Luke’s not there, I actually feel a stab of disappointment. And now I’m laughing to myself at how fucking absurd that is. This time last week I was fuming that I had a new roommate, trying to humiliate him in Posing Practice and generally being a massive dick to him. Now I’m actually disappointed that he’s not home. 

I get my sketchbook and pencils out of my chest of draws and jump on my bed. I find drawing really therapeutic. Plus, it’s the only thing besides being a cocky bodybuilder that I’m actually quite good at.

I guess you could say I have a speciality. And it probably won’t come as a massive surprise when I tell you what that is. I draw bodybuilders. Huge, shredded freaks. Sometimes in clothing. Mostly just in posing trunks. 

I only draw real life bodybuilders though. I’m not really clever enough to illustrate my own original characters. I’ve drawn Johnny. I’ve drawn my Anatomy & Aesthetics teacher and Scottish nineties era bodybuilding legend Max Bowen. I’ve even drawn Mike “The Hench” Hancox. Ugh. Fucking Hancox.

No one here knows that I draw. I guess it’s not something you really bring up in casual conversation. Alright, mate, what did you get up to last night? Hmmm, went to the gym, watched a bit of Netflix on my laptop, then spent a few hours drawing Blaine Holton in my sketchbook. Huge tits, crazily detailed quads, cocky smirk and all. The thought of telling people also makes me kind of anxious. I don’t really know why.

I look across the dorm room and see a shredded Tommy Foster flexing on the poster on the wall above Luke’s bed. His favourite bodybuilder, cranking out an abs and thighs in a pair of yellow posing trunks. Luke was right. He really does have amazing abs. And you probably could grate cheese on his serratus. I find a blank page, put my pencil to my book and start to work.

Half a shredded torso later and I hear Luke’s key in the lock. I jump and quickly throw my book under my pillow, hiding it from view. Jesus. Anyone would think it was a fucking porno magazine. I internally laugh at myself for being so ridiculous.

“Hey!” Luke says, shooting me a suspicious look. I act casual and give him a look as if to say, what’s your problem? Even though my heart is pounding a little. Even though it’s pretty obvious that he almost just caught me doing something I don’t want him to know about.

Luke goes to the bathroom and I relax. I find myself smiling as I look at the bathroom door. And now I’m wondering what Luke would think if I had the balls to show him the illustration of Tommy “The Tank” Foster I’ve just been copying from the poster above his bed. A thought which oddly kind of excites me. Somehow, I have this feeling he’d approve.

The next day, Johnny Hoxton asks me to stay behind after my Muscle Food, Diet & Supplements class again. I had a feeling he would.

“So … how are things going with Luke?” he asks me. 

“Good!” I reply, shrugging. 

“And you two are getting on okay?”

Johnny has a bit of a smirk on his face, like he already knows the answer to his question. For some reason I suddenly feel nervous, but I think I manage to hide it. 

I shrug again. “Yeah. Fine!”

Johnny smiles and nods his head. “See! I knew you’d like him if you gave him a chance!”

And now I find that I’m smiling. It’s hard not to. 

“So what have you been up to?” Johnny asks.

“Erm … I took him posing trunk shopping!” my chest expanding at the memory.

“Good man!”

“Mmmm. Took him to the SU bar as well. Oh and I persuaded him to get an Instagram account. And some of the lads here are following him on there and saying nice stuff, so … I guess that sort of counts as fitting in?”

Johnny continues to smile and nod. 

“I mean he seems pretty happy!” I tell Johnny. And now I’m feeling myself smiling again.

“Good stuff!” Johnny replies. “And how’s the bodybuilding advice going?”

Shit. I pull a face. “Ummm … we haven’t really talked about that yet!”

“Okay, so why don’t you take him to the gym?”

Ugh! I pull a face and Johnny gives me a stern look.

I sigh. “It’s just … I prefer to train by myself, sir!”

“Why don’t you just go with him once a week? Starting this week!” he suggests. Hmmm. I guess going to the gym with Luke wouldn’t be too bad. I wonder if he’ll wear one of his geeky t-shirts to train in? 

“Perhaps you can find out what his weak spot is? What body part he wants to improve the most. Then you can give him advice and work on that?” 

“Mmmm. Won’t he start getting a bit suspicious though? If I’m suddenly giving him all of this advice?”

Johnny shrugs. “So be clever about it! Which I know you can be!”

I melt a little. Johnny Hoxton is such a fucking charmer. With his daddy-esque, cheeky chappie looks and his gigantic size fucking arse. Grrrrr! 

I breathe a deep sigh. “Okay!” 

“Good lad!” Johnny says. “And I have to say, Woody, it’s nice to see you making friends here!” 

I immediately feel defensive. And a little embarrassed. “I’ve got friends here!” I say, shrugging. 

“I didn’t mean that in a bad way, Woody!” Johnny says, with a kind smile. “We both know you struggle a bit here with the other lads!”

Ugh. So now he’s been caring, concerned Johnny. I pull a face like I don’t give a fuck and shrug at him.

“Personally I think you’re just too clever for most of them!” he says. I feel myself softening. And now I’m smiling. There it is again. That Johnny Hoxton charm. Oh sir, you’re such an outrageous flirt. Now turn around and let me have a look at that huge, hot arse of yours in your crap dad jeans. Phwoar! 

“That’s why I thought you might find yourself getting on with Luke!” 

And now he’s giving me this knowing grin and fuck, something pinches in my chest. Wait - does Johnny know I’m gay? Does he suspect that Luke is gay too? Just like I do after his, “Maybe I’m different too?” comment last Saturday. Is that why Johnny thinks we’ll get on? Maybe even why he put us together? Two big gays in one gay room to be great big gays together?

“There’s nothing else bothering you is there, Woody?” Johnny asks me, his facial expression suddenly turning serious again. I think about Hancox and his homophobic comments and his order for me to delete my flirty Instagram comments. And then I think about Deano’s snide comments and sly smirks from the past week. Meh. I can handle Deano at least.

“No, sir!” I reply firmly.

He nods slowly, but it doesn’t seem like he believes me. “Well you know you can talk to me any time you want!”

“Cool!” I reply casually, feeling a little cagey.

He gives me a kind smile again and I start to walk away. But before I leave the room, I take one look back and smile when I see that fantastic arse meat bulging underneath that denim.

When I get back to the dorm room, Luke’s on his bed with his earphones in, smiling into the screen of his laptop. He looks up and gives me this happy little grin and I say hey.

“Tom and Cole?” I ask him. He pulls a confused face and takes one of his earphones out. 

“Are you watching that bonkers Tom and Cole thing?”

Luke’s mouth breaks into an even bigger grin. “Dom and Cole!” he corrects me, nodding.

I roll my eyes as if to say whatever and go over to my bed. I feel a stab of disappointment that he hasn’t asked me to join him. But then ...

“Wanna watch?”

Fuck. Thank God I’ve got my back to Luke and he can’t see my face right now. Becasue I’m suddenly smiling like fucking crazy. I relax my face and turn around. “Might as well!” I shrug, indifferently and then plonk down on the end of his bed. I feel the same buzz I felt when I was sat close to him on his bed at the weekend. God, perhaps even more so. 

Straight away Luke reaches for a pillow and hands it to me. I lean on my elbow and tuck the pillow under my big chest, my feet hanging off the end of the bed. He’s got this happy little grin on his face and I can’t help smiling back at him. It’s pretty obvious we both kinda like hanging out with each other. I guess there’s not much point pretending otherwise.

Luke’s got his blue Batman t-shirt on. The one he wore the very first time we met. I still feel kind of bad when I think about how rude I was to him during those first few days we were sharing a room together. 

He’s also wearing those skinny jeans that are elasticated at the bottom of the legs and these white sports socks, which means I can see the top of his feet and his bumpy little ankles.

“Is it just me or do you have freakishly small feet?”

Luke laughs. “Okay that’s your worst put down yet!”

“It wasn’t a put down!” I say, shrugging and smiling. “Just ... an observation!” I don’t tell him that I’m also thinking his rather small feet are strangely kinda cute. 

The episode of Dom and Cole we’re watching is even more bonkers than the last one we watched. They seem to be in some kind of dream scenario with these giant, rolling doughnuts. I can definitely see why Luke likes it. I’d never sit and watch it by myself, but it’s kind of fun to watch it with him. He’s giggling and chuckling all the way through it. He’s got this deep little giggle. It’s kinda goofy sounding, but cute.

“Who the fuck comes up with this stuff?” I look over at Luke and he just grins at me without answering.

“Do you know what cartoon I loved when I was a kid?” I ask him. “Johnny Bravo!” 

Luke’s eyes widen and he excitedly nods at me. “Me too! Check the pecs!”

I grin at the reference. “I sooo wanted to be Johnny Bravo when I grew up. He was, like, my idol!”

The episode finishes and we’re watching the credits roll. “No gym for you today then?” I ask Luke, not looking up at him. I feel a little flutter of nerves as I ask the question. Probably because my intentions aren’t entirely honourable.

“Nah. Rest day!” Luke tells me.

I nod. “Which gym have you been going to?” I’m suddenly genuinely interested to know. He tells me he’s been going to the nearest gym to us. The one here in Hanson Hall.

I pull a face. “The one in Watson House is much better!”

“Is that where you go?” Luke asks. I can tell he’s genuinely interested too. I also get the feeling persuading him to go to the gym together might not actually be that hard. Which actually kind of excites me.

“Yep!”

Luke pulls a playful face. “Ugh. Definitely won’t be going to that one then!” he jokes.

“Oi!” I say, laughing. He cheekily grins back at me. 

“Isn’t the one at Prince Hall supposed to be the best?” Luke asks. 

“Mmmm. It’s alright. It’s mostly third years in there though!”

“What - have you been?” he asks, surprised.

I shrug. “Yeah. But only ‘cause I heard Deano bragging about going!” I confess with a grin.

Luke smirks back at me. “And it was just alright?”

“No, it’s a good gym. It’s just … well, I was the smallest guy in there! So, naturally, I hated it!” I tell him with a grin.

“You should just take me! Then you won’t be the smallest guy there!” he suggests.

“Luke, you’d probably get mistaken for a barbell!” 

He lets out a short, sharp laugh. “Cheers!” For a moment I fear I may have actually insulted him a little, but he’s smiling. “You might have a point though!”

I feel a pang of nerves at what I’m about to say. “We could always … go to the Watson House one? Like … together?” 

Luke looks at me suspiciously. “What, so you can take the piss out of me?” 

I feel a little defensive. “Take the piss how?” 

“Like how light the weights I’m using are?” 

“I wouldn’t do that!” I tell him, though I guess I can see why he would think that I might. He pulls a face like he doesn’t believe me. But he’s smiling at me too.

“Okay … well, I promise I wouldn’t take the piss. Even if you did use ridiculously light weights!” I tease.

He smirks at me. “You might be surprised at just how heavy I go!”

I laugh. “Okay, Clark Kent!” 

Luke does his goofy little giggle.

“So … tomorrow then? After Bodybuilders In The Media?”

“Hmmm. Okay!” he says. He’s trying to act cool, but I can tell he wants to go to the gym with me. And I can tell he’s excited about it. It’s written all over his face. I feel another stab of guilt that I’m only taking Luke to the gym because of the deal I’ve made with Johnny. But I have to say, I’m actually sort of excited about going with him too. 

“Oh, but I get to pick which body part we train!” I tell him. This can be my way of finding out what Luke’s weak spot is.

He playfully rolls his eyes. “If you must!”

“Cool! Prepare to have that little arse of yours whipped!” I tease. That cute little arse I was checking out yesterday in Posing Practice 101 as it blew out the back of the insanely hot blue posing trunks I helped you buy last week.

And now Luke’s just smiling at me. Dimples and bloody everything.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 1

That’s not lengthy - it’s not long enough! It is cracking writing @muscleaddict yet again. What I like is it works on so many different levels - that’s what makes it so enjoyable and that bit different.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

That’s not lengthy - it’s not long enough! It is cracking writing @muscleaddict yet again. What I like is it works on so many different levels - that’s what makes it so enjoyable and that bit different.

Awww - thanks, matie. I appreciate that! Well you'll be pleased to know there's more lengthier chapters to come. 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2019 at 5:13 AM, muscleaddict said:

What would Woody and Luke's ship name be? Loody? Suke? 🤔😜

How about Lebastian? Sounds like a good ship name to me.

• Like 1