Muscle University

muscleaddict

Another awesome chapter! Yep I think our Woody Dickpecker is starting to fall for Luke hard.  And calling Woody that was a joke by the way. Hehe!

I can't wait to see how Luke reacts when he finds out that Hoxton asked Woody to mentor Luke and be there for him, in order to get a room for himself again. Luke will feel so betrayed and wonder if any of Woody's friendship and mentorship was real, and if he ever really cared about him, should they get together. The story is definitely headed in that direction!

Keep churning out these chapters, Muscleaddict! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Loving these two characters, total opposites, starting to bond, as much as I love AJ and Noah.

And as for AJ and Noah, what if Noah decides he doesn't want to take a writer's job, in London, and he and AJ deciding together to go to muscle university? Noah could go to achieve his dream of becoming a shredded muscle freak, and  could be in one of Luke's classes and he and Luke really hit it off. Forget AJ being worried about Noah checking out Woody, he would need to worry about Noah falling for Luke, being a smaller guy like him.

I could see AJ and Woody going either way as friends or "Frenemies" possibly. They could both try out doing each other to impress Noah and Luke, or they could really like each other, which would worry Noah about whether or not AJ would cheat again. 

Tons of ideas going through my mind about how a crossover like this could play out.

And since the story is called "Muscle University" anyone could cross over into this series, including other bodybuilders you mentioned in AJ and Noah. They could make appearances at the university as "motivational guest speakers" or something to the bodybuilding students.

Well, I'll stop here. Cant wait to read more of this story!

Edited by Shawn1978
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

AJ and Noah who?😻

Haha! Love it! 😜

20 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Wow! “Maybe I’m different too????” That was freaking awesome @muscleaddict. The story just keeps getting better, plus freaking Deano in the shadows, lurking. I can’t wait to read what you come up with next!!😝😜💪👍😘❤️😛

Awww thanks, matie. Yep - Deano pretty much lurks throughout most of the story (usually at the back of the class making twattish comments). He does some other stuff too but no spoilers! 🤫

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pecman9 said:

Great chapter, as usual. Love how this story is developing, but I know I should be expecting the unexpected. 

Thanks, mate! Good to see a newbie on board! 😊

12 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Another awesome chapter! Yep I think our Woody Dickpecker is starting to fall for Luke hard.  And calling Woody that was a joke by the way. Hehe!

I can't wait to see how Luke reacts when he finds out that Hoxton asked Woody to mentor Luke and be there for him, in order to get a room for himself again. Luke will feel so betrayed and wonder if any of Woody's friendship and mentorship was real, and if he ever really cared about him, should they get together. The story is definitely headed in that direction!

Keep churning out these chapters, Muscleaddict! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Loving these two characters, total opposites, starting to bond, as much as I love AJ and Noah.

And as for AJ and Noah, what if Noah decides he doesn't want to take a writer's job, in London, and he and AJ deciding together to go to muscle university? Noah could go to achieve his dream of becoming a shredded muscle freak, and  could be in one of Luke's classes and he and Luke really hit it off. Forget AJ being worried about Noah checking out Woody, he would need to worry about Noah falling for Luke, being a smaller guy like him.

I could see AJ and Woody going either way as friends or "Frenemies" possibly. They could both try out doing each other to impress Noah and Luke, or they could really like each other, which would worry Noah about whether or not AJ would cheat again. 

Tons of ideas going through my mind about how a crossover like this could play out.

And since the story is called "Muscle University" anyone could cross over into this series, including other bodybuilders you mentioned in AJ and Noah. They could make appearances at the university as "motivational guest speakers" or something to the bodybuilding students.

Well, I'll stop here. Cant wait to read more of this story!

Glad you're still enjoying it @Shawn1978😘 An AJ & Noah/MU crossover could definitely be fun to write, even if it was just something short. Maybe an alternative reality/timeline where all four lads are at the university? You've got me thinking now about how (and if) they'd all get on! I think Woody might feel threatened by AJ at first and see him as competition but I reckon AJ would turn on the charm and they'd up getting on really well. AJ pretty much gets on with everyone and I think probably sees the good in most people. Woody and Noah could be interesting. They're both quite highly strung and don't suffer fools so they could definitely clash. But then I can also see them getting on really well. Maybe they'd have a bit of a love/hate relationship! I'm sure Noah and Luke would be really good friends. As for AJ and Luke, as much as I love Noah, I'm kinda thinking they'd be really fucking cute together?! 🙊

• Like 3

22 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

An AJ & Noah/MU crossover could definitely be fun to write, even if it was just something short. Maybe an alternative reality/timeline where all four lads are at the university?

It's just wonderful that you are thinking about it.  You have created such "real" and memorable characters, so it would be SUPER to see how they might interact.  Let your imagination fly, friend.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 12:58 PM, muscleaddict said:

He doesn’t say any more about it when he comes back, and neither of us mention his comments for the rest of the night. It’s almost like we just pretend it didn’t happen.

Anybody else as excited as I am for things to get gloriously awkward between these two?  Muscleaddict definitely has a way with those scenes.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Anybody else as excited as I am for things to get gloriously awkward between these two?  Muscleaddict definitely has a way with those scenes.

Um yes... me!

• Like 3