Muscle University

muscleaddict

18 hours ago, brawnygods said:

So proud to be called out by @muscleaddict for my apprecation of a little-large loudmouth like Deano!  👖🚀  When do we get a description of how he fills HIS posers?

Oh God. You're writing a Deano fanfic story as we speak aren't you? I bloody knew it! But who's secretly and hopelessly in love with whom? Shaun with Deano? Deano with Shaun? Deano with LUKE?! 🤭

Oh and not to be a complete prick tease but if you're a Deano fan he has a bigger role to play in the second half of the story! 🙊

• Like 4

12 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Another amazing chapter, written with care and detail. @muscleaddict I love the Easter eggs too. 😜 and D & C in The Land of Ug? Keep up the good work Mate!😜💪👍

11 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Thanks mate for remembering me.☺️

From reading AJ & Noah, I know that you take your time writing and revising the story. That’s what I love your stories mate. Carefully written, revised, erotic and so fucking good! So, no worries, take your time and give us more of Woody, Luke and even 🤨 Deano. 😜💪❤️

Thanks for those lovely words, matie! And of course I remember you! 😊 Oh and I'm glad you appreciate the Dom and Cole Easter egg! There's a few more of those to come! 😏

8 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Luke watches"Dom and Cole in the Land of Ug." The same show AJ and Noah love.

I know I'd love to see an AJ/Noah, Luke/Woody crossover in this story?

Hmmm. What, Woody and Luke attend a bodybuilding show and oh look who's competing...a short arsed, super cute bodybuilder in a pair of pink posers called AJ Jones? 😜 And who's that sitting in the audience next to Woody cheering him on (while secretly checking out the huge, handsome bodybuilder in the seat next to him and his much smaller but very cute mate)? It's only ickle Noah! 

Hehe! A crossover could be fun, mate! It would be interesting to see how the dynamics would work. Would Woody clash with AJ? Would AJ be jealous of Noah checking out Woody? Would Noah start panicking if AJ and Woody hit it off? 🙊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Oh God. You're writing a Deano fanfic story as we speak aren't you? I bloody knew it! But who's secretly and hopelessly in love with whom? Shaun with Deano? Deano with Shaun? Deano with LUKE?! 🤭

Oh and not to be a complete prick tease but if you're a Deano fan he has a bigger role to play in the second half of the story! 🙊

If he looks like I think he looks, I'm not picky who you put him with!

30978913_deano.thumb.jpg.8eba3751f45f1b447d76f49a30b5b5ab.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, brawnygods said:

If he looks like I think he looks, I'm not picky who you put him with!

30978913_deano.thumb.jpg.8eba3751f45f1b447d76f49a30b5b5ab.jpg

Hmmm. Body wise he'll probably be a Nicolas when he turns pro. Looks wise I was thinking he'd be more like this guy

• Like 4

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. Body wise he'll probably be a Nicolas when he turns pro. Looks wise I was thinking he'd be more like this guy

just to be clear - is this how you perceive Deano to look like?  he is hot.  Love to see the inspiration for woody and Luke.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Ah, yes.  That fellow has a sufficiently twat-faced look to him--hot in his way but hardly in Seb's league.  Not exactly the pocket-rocket I was expecting but I endorse the vision completely and look forward to seeing what kind of trouble he creates for our heroes and himself.

210646132_realDeano(austinconnely).png.b27f556a71169cae08d3456dda468243.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Ah, yes.  That fellow has a sufficiently twat-faced look to him--hot in his way but hardly in Seb's league.  Not exactly the pocket-rocket I was expecting but I endorse the vision completely and look forward to seeing what kind of trouble he creates for our heroes and himself.

210646132_realDeano(austinconnely).png.b27f556a71169cae08d3456dda468243.png

Hehe! Exactly mate! Well just imagine him shorter, wider and more compact! 😜

19 hours ago, muscleman1 said:

just to be clear - is this how you perceive Deano to look like?  he is hot.  Love to see the inspiration for woody and Luke.

Yeah, mate. That's kinda what I have in mind for Deano (looks wise). It's tricky with Luke. He's so specific in my head. Very cute, wholesome looking and also a little geeky and intelligent looking. I guess maybe a bit like a younger version of this guy...

105905272_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_22_41.png.164bcf108cfe9acaa493ef40b191d999.png

1056446127_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_24_25.png.687a4ade3dbad119b552c662175ec823.png

And if I had to pick a bodybuilder for Woody I'd probably go for this guy. But a British version who's a LOT cockier! So every time he wears skinny jeans you guys can just picture this...

1779727608_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_32_09.png.9077371725f9d7491ff665f081a68a79.png

These guys were not inspirations for the characters by the way. Just probably the closet real life bodybuilders to how I imagine them! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Yeah, mate. That's kinda what I have in mind for Deano (looks wise). It's tricky with Luke. He's so specific in my head. Very cute, wholesome looking and also a little geeky and intelligent looking. I guess maybe a bit like a younger version of this guy...

105905272_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_22_41.png.164bcf108cfe9acaa493ef40b191d999.png

1056446127_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_24_25.png.687a4ade3dbad119b552c662175ec823.png

And if I had to pick a bodybuilder for Woody I'd probably go for this guy. But a British version who's a LOT cockier! So every time he wears skinny jeans you guys can just picture this...

1779727608_ScreenShot2019-08-05at20_32_09.png.9077371725f9d7491ff665f081a68a79.png

These guys were not inspirations for the characters by the way. Just probably the closet real life bodybuilders to how I imagine them! 

Those have to be stretchy jeans because I can't imagine how he even got those on his monster ass and quads! But he looks insanely sexy in them and that's always how I envisioned "painted on" jeans looking on AJ Jones!

Now, the cute guy you're envisioning for Luke with the glasses looks like he could be the closest thing to my character I'm considering in my Western story Im creating, as the writer character. As for the Sexy 25 year old, built like a bodybuilder, farmer, with blonde hair, blue eyes, weighing about 225 lbs, Im No sure yet, who would be my inspiration for him.

• Like 1