Muscle University

muscleaddict

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hehe! Friends, lovers, or they could absolutely hate each other! 

Mmmmmmm, maybe RIVALS.  Now wouldn't that put an interesting spin on things.

In just two short chapters, mah man, you have us hooked.

• Like 2

Ok, guys here's chapter three and it's fair to say Woody is not handling the fact that he has a new roommate very well! 

Three

“You have got to be fucking kidding me!” are the first words I say.

I can’t believe who’s standing in front of me in the middle of my dorm room. This lad is about an inch shorter than me, has light brown hair, black trendy glasses and is wearing a blue t-shirt with the Batman symbol printed on the chest. But this guy is no Batman. And he’s absolutely, unequivocally NO bodybuilder. Okay, he’s got a little bit of muscle on him and his arms look a little beefy, but he’s hands down the smallest guy I’ve ever seen on campus. 

“It’s Sebastian, isn’t it?” he asks. I can tell he’s nervous. A little wary of me.

“Nope!” I say flatly, going over to my bed and dumping my holdall down.

“I’m Luke!” he says behind me.

“Beauuutiful!” I say sarcastically while unpacking my things and not turning around.

“So, er … what name do you prefer?” my apparent new dormmate asks me. For fuck’s sake. He’s still jabbering on. “I mean, what do people call you?”

“Hmmm. Monster. Fucking jacked. Shredded freak. Sexy bastard!”

I spin around because I want to see his reaction. He still looks wary, but his expression has softened. He’s even smiling a bit. Like my reply amused him. Which definitely wasn’t my intention.

I fold my arms and look him up and down. “So … what’s the deal?”

Luke’s smile fades and he looks at me confused.

“You. Being here. Did you win a competition or something?”

He looks hurt and, for a split second, I feel bad. Now that’s passed, Luke turns stony faced and gives me this sarcastic, fake smile and turns away from me. I roll my eyes. Jesus. Is that all he’s giving me? 

I breathe a deep sigh. “People call me Woody!” I tell him. He doesn’t respond or turn around. “As in Wood. My surname.” Still nothing.

“Sooo … did you transfer from somewhere?” I ask. Still no response from Luke. All I get is his back. His fairly average sized back, though I can see some little lats peeking underneath the blue material of his t-shirt. He carries on unpacking his things. Ugh. Fuck this.

“A roommate who doesn’t talk! Sounds good to me!” I say cheerily, plonking myself down on my bed and picking up my revision notes for tomorrow's exam.

And now Luke turns around. “What’s the point in talking to you if you’re just gonna be a dick?”

Ha! That makes me smile. Nice put down. At least the guy’s got some balls. “I transferred from Leeds. I was doing sports science there,” he explains, sitting down on his bed.

Ugh. This fucking university. There’s not a hope in hell’s chance that we’ll be able to move anywhere else, but anyone who demonstrates an interest in bodybuilding will be able to transfer here in a heartbeat. Which doesn’t really explain why they let this guy in. I mean, some of my fellow classmates were hardly monsters at the beginning of the year, but the admissions team were really making allowances with Luke’s application.

I put my revision notes down and jump off my bed. “Come on then!” I say to him.

He looks at me puzzled. 

“Let’s see what you’ve got. Whip that Batman t-shirt off!” I order.

Luke pulls a face. “I’m not having a flex off with you!” he says annoyed.

“Pshh. I don’t want one. I only flex off with other bodybuilders!”

He rolls his eyes, shakes his head and rolls over on his bed, putting his back to me.

“Look, you can’t be shy about taking your top off round here. It’s the first thing they make you do in Posing Practice 101!” I tell him.

Luke doesn’t respond. I retreat back to my bed, smirking and feeling like I’ve won. 

That feeling quickly fades as I try and lose myself in my revision notes and the realisation of what is happening hits me. Because I no longer have a dorm room to myself. I have a brand new roommate. And a brand new reason why my life here at Muscle University pretty much fucking sucks. 

The next morning and Luke is in the shower, which pisses me off because I want to get in there myself and have no choice but to wait for him to finish. 

I didn’t plan it, but I’m stood near the door to the bathroom when it opens and Luke emerges wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

He stops in his tracks looking slightly coy and I stand there looking at his naked torso. I’m impressed because, while Luke may not look like a bodybuilder with his clothes on, he’s pretty fucking ripped. His toned chest muscles are separated by this pretty deep line, the separation between his shoulders and biceps is more cut than I thought it would be and the dude has got some impressive little abs on him. Perfectly lined up, like they’ve been cut with a ruler. I can’t help noticing that his skin looks really soft too. I don’t know why, but I can’t help but smile as I look at Luke’s physique.

I pull a face. “Hmmm. Not bad!” I say to him. He looks nervous, sheepish, but I kind of get the sense he values my approval.

“I can definitely see potential!” I say in a sincere tone. (And here comes the put down.) “As a physique competitor!” (BOOM!)

“Eurgh!” Luke grunts, before he stomps past me. I’m still smiling as I get in the shower. I’m kind of hoping he’ll still be in the room when I emerge from the bathroom so I can show him what a really jacked physique looks like, and feel a gutting disappointment to find he’s already gone.

I don’t see him again until Posing Practice 101, after I’ve sat my exam for my Bodybuilders In The Media module, which went a lot better than I had imagined considering I was struggling to concentrate while revising last night.

I didn’t know Luke was going to be in Posing Practice until he's awkwardly walking in a few minutes late looking flustered and a little embarrassed and wearing a bright red t-shirt with a picture of a Lego figure on it. Jesus. Am I actually roommates with the world’s biggest geek?

“Sorry!” he says to our teacher, Mike “The Hench” Hancox; a big, bald scary looking ex competitive pro bodybuilder with a thick Geordie accent. If there’s one teacher at Montgomery University you do not fuck with, its Hancox (as most of us call him). He raises one eyebrow as he looks at Luke (ha!) before his expression softens. “No worries, er … is it Luke Henderson?”

Luke says yes and Hancox tells him to stand somewhere amongst the rest of the class. A few lads behind me start sniggering to each other. He clocks me and for a moment it looks as if he’s actually going to head towards me. He’s got this desperate look on his face. I shoot him a look to warn him off and he seems to take the hint and veers off to the other side of the room.

Hancox tells us that today’s lesson will be focused on perfecting the abs and thighs pose. We all start stripping off to our posing trunks. Today I’m wearing an emerald green pair. They’re shiny as fucking shit. But then, most of my trunks are. I feel my eyes going straight to Luke and I wonder what colour posers he’s going to be wearing. For some reason I feel they’ll be boring matte trunks. The kind that aren’t shiny. They’ll probably be a dull black colour too.

His top is off, his pumped little lats peeking out underneath his arm pits. They’re about half the size of mine but they're somewhat impressive I guess. And then his socks are off, and then his jeans are coming down and you have GOT to be fucking kidding me. There’s only one thing worse than wearing dull, non-shiny trunks to Posing Practice 101; not wearing trunks at all! 

Instead of being met with posing trunk material, I’m now looking at Luke wearing nothing but a pair of bright yellow boxers shorts. But not just any boxer shorts. Novelty Harry bloody Potter boxer shorts.

“Look, lads! It’s Harry Potter!” 

I know that voice. It’s Deano, or “The Pocket Rocket” as most of us call him. He’s about five feet, five inches in height but he’s built like a brick shithouse. He’ll be a future 212 class pro bodybuilder for sure. He’s a bit of an annoying, gobby twat if I’m being honest, but he’s never given me any shit before so he doesn’t really bother me that much.

A few of the other lads laugh at Deano’s comment. Luke twists his head and looks around. He looks mortified. He also actually does look a bit like Harry Potter with his black glasses on. A better looking Harry Potter with a six pack. He looks at me and I lift one eyebrow and shoot him a sly grin.

My concentration focuses on Hancox as he explains various ways of hitting the abs and thighs pose. Having insane abs and thick, meaty quads, naturally I love this pose. In fact, I love this entire class. A bunch of bodybuilders (well, plus Luke) all in one room wearing nothing but shiny, colourful posing trunks (or bright yellow novelty boxers in Luke’s case) just cranking out poses. Flexing our muscles. Showing off our hard earned mass. Most of us huffing, puffing and grunting as we do so. Fuck yeah. It’s probably the only time here at uni where I actually enjoy being surrounded by fellow future pro bodybuilders.

Every now and then I shoot a glance at my new roommate. I can’t help notice that he’s actually got quite an arse on him. I mean, it’s not humungous or anything like mine, but it definitely sticks out a fair bit. Pert is probably the best way to describe it. The lad clearly likes to squat. He’s got some decent little calf muscles on him too. I can’t really see how he’s doing with his poses because he’s got his back to me, but even so, I’m getting the impression that he’s way out of his depth. I guess it can’t get any worse for him. 

“Right, lads, I’m gonna need two of you to come up and demonstrate a few poses!” Hancox says.

He scans the group. “Luke! It’s your first day of classes here so come on, let’s throw you in at the deep end. Might as well start as you mean to go on!” 

Oh Jesus. I was clearly wrong. Things can get worse for Luke. I hear a cruel laugh behind me. I know it’s Deano. 

Luke nervously walks to the front of the group. He looks petrified. Like a rabbit in the headlights and I feel a little twinge in my stomach. I actually feel a bit sorry for him. 

Deano wolf whistles. “Nice boxers, Harry!” he jeers.

“Shut the fuck up, Deano!” Hancox says, which we all laugh at. Luke’s expression seems to soften too and I feel a momentary pinch of relief for him. 

“Okay, guys, who’s gonna come up here and be Luke’s posing buddie?”

I hear a few sniggers from behind me and no one says anything. I look around. No one is volunteering. Luke makes eye contact with me again and I feel a sudden rush of excitement as an idea comes to me. I give him a sly smirk and put my hand up.

“I’ll do it!”

• Like 27
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bjort said:

Woohoo! This story makes it officially  Christmas in July!!!  Tease away amigo 😜

santadaddy_a.jpg

7 hours ago, bunkyboo93 said:

Oh hells yeah, addict! Nice world you're creating here! Great to read your sexy words again!

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!

11 hours ago, brawnygods said:

😂

Deano better get a spin-off.

Haha! You're actually not the first person to tell me they like the Deano character!