papalagzz

Harem of huge guys

Question

I once read a story about a guy who changed his friend(?) to be huge and submissive. Then as time goes on reality gets affected and more guys with the same characteristics as his friend go to his house to serve him. They then add more beds and eventually built it to be a mansion. Then I remember a scene where it was broadcasted on another state or country and one of those guys walked a lot of distance just to see the "master". I don't know if I've read it here or in CYOC. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 8:26 PM, MadDog said:

Word to the wise, this stuff was written by "Noodles & Beef" and his slave. N&B has been revealed since to be a pretty abusive guy who's linked to multiple deaths in the silicone injecting community.

Seriously? @MadDog do you have any links to info on that?

https://privatesideblogbackup.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/my-final-report-on-the-death-of-jack-tank/

On 8/25/2019 at 6:14 PM, MonsterMash62 said:

Seriously? @MadDog do you have any links to info on that?

There was an article in the Seattle alternative press paper, the Stranger, about it as well as a blog online "with receipts" as it were. I'll see if I can find specific links. There's also video from Australian TV of the mother of one of his victims confronting him and a lot of other disturbing stuff (like him being told he was inheriting a lot of money from his deceased pup and being clearly pleased about it). He (and his pup family) are pretty much personae non grata in the gay kink and fetish community, and were, for lack of a better term, "run out" of San Francisco and Seattle, and when rumours arose that they were considering relocating to Chicago, the community there made it known that they would be shunned. I have heard that they are still sort of in the Seattle or Portland area, but if so, they have been keeping a very low profile on and off line since. There may also still be pending legal action against them.

2 hours ago, BoneMonkeh said:

There was an article in the Seattle alternative press paper, the Stranger, about it as well as a blog online "with receipts" as it were. I'll see if I can find specific links. There's also video from Australian TV of the mother of one of his victims confronting him and a lot of other disturbing stuff (like him being told he was inheriting a lot of money from his deceased pup and being clearly pleased about it). He (and his pup family) are pretty much personae non grata in the gay kink and fetish community, and were, for lack of a better term, "run out" of San Francisco and Seattle, and when rumours arose that they were considering relocating to Chicago, the community there made it known that they would be shunned. I have heard that they are still sort of in the Seattle or Portland area, but if so, they have been keeping a very low profile on and off line since. There may also still be pending legal action against them.

I’m glad to hear that. It’s good to know that bastard is facing consequences 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:26 PM, MadDog said:

Word to the wise, this stuff was written by "Noodles & Beef" and his slave. N&B has been revealed since to be a pretty abusive guy who's linked to multiple deaths in the silicone injecting community.

The story just recently received the full, long-form BuzzFeed News treatment, too.