The Hormone Treatment Part 2 (Darkori Brothers)

TheWeremuscleForest

Despite feeling invigorated from his visit with Dr. Darkori the first time, Brice Hanley has returned to having energy problems like before. It has been close to six months since his last visit with the gorgeous red doctor and was hoping to hear from his office again, but has yet to do so. As a result of his low energy yet again, he returns to see his primary physician Dr. Orleans. The handsome doctor greets him once he enters the lobby which seems really strange to Brice.

‘So you are having the same problem as before?’ he says with a concerned look at his face. ‘I want you to follow me into my office.’ Brice stays behind him and smiles as he stares at the sexy doctor’s wide back and even mumbles under his breath. The doctor directs him inside and closes the door. Brice sits in one of the leather chairs in front of Dr. Orleans desk as the hunky doctor sits in his chair. He opens up the energy deprived man’s file and has an interesting look on his face.

‘I am actually one of Damien’s close friends,’ Dr. Orleans says to Brice. ‘We met several years ago and he gave me a few solutions to problems that I have. I used to have a lot of pain in my head, but Damien made a serum specifically designed for me. It takes quite a bit of time to do because he has to make it just right or it won’t be successful.’ Brice constantly stares at Orleans huge arms and wants to ask him about them.

‘How did you get your arms to look like that?’ he asks. ‘Ohh, good question,’ Orleans flexes his biceps as they become engorged with blood and swell to make the veins and vessels look like nets. ‘His serum actually boosts the body’s testosterone level so I was able to lift heavier and grow much quicker. Now I can’t cure your problem, but I can give you a temporary fix to your problem.’

Brice seems quite interested in what he means by this. ‘So…..what is the temporary fix then?’ Dr. Orleans gets up to close his blinds and lock his door. ‘Call me Devin by the way, I feel as if we are going to be friends after this.’ Orleans takes his jacket and shirt off and reveals his thick muscled hairy chest as he pulls his loafers and unzips his dress slacks as his big cock flops out as he slides them down and off of him.

‘WHAT IS THIS?’ Brice yells out. ‘This is my solution Brice to your problem. I can’t supply what Damien supplies, but I can certainly make you feel well for at least the time being.’ He walks over to the deprived man and sits his cock on his shoulder. Brice’s eyes get huge and seem almost embarrassed that he had a major crush on Devin for so long. ‘Don’t be afraid to touch me Brice, I am willing to give you the nourishment you deserve.’

Brice takes his right hand and slowly starts stroking Devin’s cock as he moans. ‘Damn, that feels good man. It has definitely been a while since I have relieved myself. Go ahead and put it in your mouth.’ Brice turns his head and slowly starts swallowing the doctor’s thick rod. He tastes the sweet juices that have started to ooze from the piss slit and begins to suck harder. ‘MMMMM feels good Brice, feels really good. I don’t want you to stop okay, just keep going and drink whatever comes out.’

Brice moans loudly as he moves faster and faster making the doctor rub his own body and moan himself. The tired patient rubs the doctor’s balls and feels how full they are as he explores Devin’s body feeling his tight abs, back, legs, and pecs. He squeezes the doctor’s gorgeous hairy pecs and pinches his nipples for him. Devin rubs Brice’s head as he gets him closer to the edge.

‘That’s it a bit more man and you will have your medicine…..GOOD MAN…..OH YEAH GOOD MAN!’ Brice feels it moving up into the cock as it begins to contract and squirts jet after jet of thick cum down his throat. He moans in ecstasy as he continues to drain the doctor of his spunk. ‘YEAH KEEP GOING BRICE, THERE IS MORE IN THERE.’

Brice feels more cum moving up into Devin’s cock as it starts shooting more cum down his throat. He shutters as it starts to fill up his belly. ‘Okay okay, that is enough man. I think you drained me dry now.’ Brice feels insanely horny now and wants to fuck the doctor so he pulls his shirt off and undoes his jeans to pull them down. ‘What are you doing Brice?’ Devin says. ‘I have to fuck you Devin, I don’t have a choice, I am compelled to fuck you.’

The doctor smiles at him and goes to lean over his desk awaiting Brice’s hard dick. Brice gets up and pulls his underwear off to shove his cock up inside the doctor. Orleans moans as Brice feels more energized now than before and thrusts in and out of him. The doctor moans a little louder as Brice feels his cum starting to build inside his balls.

‘Feels great Brice, fill me up if you want man,’ the doctor says as he is being shook. ‘Uhh here it comes doctor Orleans…..’ The spry patient thrusts every time he shoots a rope inside the doctor and moans. Devin laughs a little as he feels it moving up into his intestines. Brice slaps his ass a few times making his bubble butt shine in the light bright red. He pulls out of him not long after he stops cumming and sits in the leather chair again.

Doctor Orleans sighs and goes to put his clothes back on. He sits down in his chair again and puts his arms on his desk. ‘Well, that was refreshing Brice,’ he says with his arms. ‘I think I am done with you at this point, I will give Doctor Darkori’s office a call and see if they can speed this process along.’ ‘Thank you so much doctor for your help, I feel a lot better now.’ Brice gets up to put his clothes back on and opens the office door.

Devin’s nurses and patients in the lobby stare at Brice as he walks out of the office, all sweaty and red from the sex. He smiles as he gets into his car and goes back to his house. He goes back inside and his landline phone rings. He picks it up and the receptionist at Darkori’s office tells him that the doctor is ready to speak to him. Brice hangs up and gets back into his car to drive over to Darkori’s office.

He walks in and the receptionist tells him to go ahead and go on back that the doctor will be waiting for him in the hall. As he enters, he sees the muscular red skin that he so wanted to touch again near the end of the hall. Halfway down, the doctor turns and gives Brice a big smile. His white teeth shine as his groomed beard and brown eyes make Brice swoon just a touch. The doctor puts his hand out to shake Brice’s.

‘Hello again Brice, nice to see you,’ he says as he puts his hand on Brice’s shoulder and leads him into an exam room. ‘Have a seat buddy so I can talk to you.’ Brice sits on the exam table like before and wonders if he will have a similar experience as before. ‘I know what you are thinking Brice, but this time will be different. I can sense that you have already had sex today.’

Brice looks down at his body and wonders how the doctor knows this. ‘I can actually smell it on you…..so Devin let you have some of his cum, hehe I am not surprised that happened.’ Brice starts asking Damien questions about why he has red skin and Doctor Orleans has regular skin, but has healing properties.

‘Well, Doctor Orleans had health problems too so I concocted a formula for him and now he is healthy. His cum is pretty potent I have to say, at least for the type of guy he is.’

‘But why do you have red skin? I just want to know.’ Damien stands to lift his undershirt and walks over to Brice to let him feel his chest. ‘Just touch and feel my skin Brice.’ Brice puts his hand out and feels the texture and how different it is from his own.

‘You have no hair follicles on your body do you doctor? Well on your face, but that is strange.’

‘It is true it is strange, but I am from a foreign place too.’

Brice seems genuinely intrigued by him. The doctor tells him he will be back in a minute to retrieve something. When he returns, he is not alone as a huge red-skinned man comes in with him. Brice stares at the hulking brute as he stands in the doorway. Damien smiles and puts a jar on the countertop behind him.

‘Brice let me introduce you to my brother Cain. He is also a doctor.’ Brice barely says anything as the massive man in front of him walks forward to shake his hand. ‘Hello Brice, glad to meet you. I know my appearance is shocking, but Damien invited me in today to work with you.’ Brice says softly, ‘to work with me……how?’

‘Well, we worked together on that jar over there and finally came up with the right combination for your body. We just need to put a little bit more into it to make it strong enough to keep you healthy from now on,’ Cain calmly says.

‘So what you are saying is…..wait…..oh gawd…..really?’ Brice realizes that they mean more cum and whose are they referring to? ‘So what do I do doctors? Do I have to service one of you or what?’ Both Damien and Cain smile and drop their pants at the same time as their throbbing red cocks start dribbling precum. They both say, ‘both of us’ at the same time.

The two red skinned doctors move closer in to where Brice is sitting as he has two huge cocks in his face and starts to slowly stroke them. ‘Am I going to regret this since I know what happened to you last time Damien?’ Brice says with anxiety. ‘No, should be alright this time man, at least I hope it is.’ Brice looks up at him with a worried look on his face as he continues to stroke them slowly.

Cain puts his hand on Brice’s shoulder as he is being stroked and starts to growl lowly under his breath. Brice catches his thick pre and moans really loud. ‘OH GAWD THIS TASTES INCREDIBLE.’ He speeds up on Cain working him over and over trying to get him to feed him. ‘YEAH BUDDY, YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD, OPEN WIDE!’ He sprays Brice’s throat with his solid cum and nearly knocks him back. Brice starts to shake wildly after consuming it.

The Darkori’s wonder if this was such a good decision, but Brice stops shaking after a few seconds. He gets back up and smiles. ‘MMMMM it was so good doctor, you made me lose consciousness.’ Cain smiles and puts his hand on his brother’s shoulder. Brice works Damien over now making him start to buckle a bit. Cain tries to make Damien control his urges by talking to him.

‘Don’t let it take you over brother, I know you can control it.’ Damien starts to sweat like he did before, but Cain tries to distract him to keep him from ‘changing’. Brice can feel Damien’s load building as it starts to flow up into his cock. Damien yells as Cain wraps his arms around his waist to keep him from giving in to his need to grow. He shoots a massive load down Brice’s throat making the red doctor shake in agony as he feels a surge flowing through him.

Brice finishes drinking his load and moves out of the way as Cain yanks Damien away to sit him in a chair. He can see that this may end up being troublesome and tells Brice to leave the room while he tries to calm his brother down. Brice rushes down the hall as he hears Cain yelling at Damien telling him to calm down and to not let the urges try to control him like they did with him.

Brice seems intrigued that Cain would say something like this and realizes that Cain went through the same process and was permanently stuck in this giant unnatural looking body. After about five minutes, Brice is called back into the room as the two doctors sit across from each other. Cain has to sit in two chairs considering how huge he is. Damien is breathing extremely heavy and obviously was going through some growth spurt as his undershirt is ripped open and his lab coat has seams busted in it.

Cain smiles and says that everything will be fine for now and that they need him to bust a load into the jar since he has both of their loads inside him. His mixed together with theirs will complete the serum and they can move forward with it. ‘So all I have to do is cum into that jar and you can complete the serum for me?’ Brice says to Cain. ‘Yes sir that is it. We would have it ready for you before you leave today.’

‘Ummmm okay, I suppose I should get to it then.’ Brice undoes his pants and pulls his undies off to start jerking his cock as Cain puts the jar below him on the floor. As the white patient continues to jerk his cock, Cain lifts the lid and the contents begin to start swirling making Brice very nervous. ‘What the hell is going on……why is it moving like that?’ Cain tells him to relax and just continue. As he gets closer to cumming, the mixture begins to move up the jar closer to the opening.

Brice begins to feel a strange aura around him as he continues to jerk off, he can’t seem to stop now as if he is being forced to continue. ‘YES CUM BRICE LET IT COME TO YOU!’ Cain seems to be summoning the mixture to the surface now. Brice begins yelling as he feels his cum pouring out of the piss slit. The mixture in the jar flies into the air and collides with his cum as it pushes its way into his cock.

He screams in agony as the huge amount of liquid forces its way inside him. Cain laughs as Damien seems to be sweating again. Brice nearly loses consciousness as the mixture moves its way throughout his body. Cain walks over to him on the exam table and picks him up. He carries him into an area that hasn’t been seen before as Brice barely sees anything as his body is too tired to even react. Cain puts him in a holding cell and closes the door behind him. Brice finally passes out as his body begins to change on the inside.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

• 2 years later...