Workout Partner at Knockout?

VRGoh

After some time at Knockout, I think a workout partner might help me do better in the gym, or at least someone who knows what they're doing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 months later...

I haven't gone in some time, but I'm heading there Monday around 5:00.  I need to get back in the saddle, and my mind has gotten in the way.  I'm working on setting goals for myself and this is one of them.

Hey!  I just saw your reply, sorry.  I was there closer to 6p, I think.  My schedule has been all over as I have been helping a couple of friends.  When else have you gone this week?  I'm going early tomorrow before work 5a, I am going to do my best to honor that.  Thursday and Friday will likely be around 5p, then I'm not yet sure for the weekend. 

• 1 month later...

No worries.  I've been working on my mental health lately, as that's been the biggest roadblock to improving my physical health.  I'm leaving for the gym in a few minutes, and I'll try to go around 5pm on a regular basis.

Also, I'm really glad to hear that you are working on yourself both externally and internally. My hubby just did 3 months residential through the VA to battle his PTSD. Taking care of those things is mission critical for the self to be successful. I'm proud of you for working on it yourself. It's not easy, but the rewards are great.

• 7 months later...

I just thought I would bump this thread and see how you were doing.  Have you gotten back to the gym?  I have been going, training by myself right now.  My schedule has been tough due to hour changes vs the pre-COVID hours and work has been taking most of my energy.  Last week improved a bit but I am still not as consistent as I'd like.  I'm accepting of the mask, it's like forced high altitude training, so I kinda like it, find it fun.  Still trying to hike as much as I can.  I talked with Zack today and he intends to start earlier hours soon.  I'm hoping to start lifting before work and then get some hiking time in after work.  I look forward to hearing your update, no matter what it is. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..