Dad new bod

BIGgie

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/7/2019 at 11:05 AM, BIGgie said:

My dad has always had a dad bod like he has a beer belly, kinda toned arms, skinny legs. He never had that bodybuilder build, he’s always wanted to get into shape but a week into it he’s back to his old routine eating junk, drinking beer, no exercise. Anyways here’s where the story begins. 

I went to go see what my dad was doing, he was in his office on his computer doing work nothing unusual we went about our day like any other day. Night came and we were watching a movie with Lou ferrigno the bodybuilder/Actor. My dad said “one day I’m going to look like him maybe 20 times bigger”. I said to him “ yeah by some miracle it will happen” and laughed. The movie ended and we went to bed I went to his room the next morning to wake him up and what I saw was unbelievable, I didn’t know whether to be scared, worried, or worried out but right there on his bed was my father but not with dad bod rather a bodybuilder body. He was laying on his stomach so I could see his back all chiseled and huge his legs were like canons his feet so long. He also gained a substantial amount of height his feet were tangling off his bed and his clothing were ripped to shreds he was completely nude. His underwear was ripped his baggy t shirts completely ripped his socks ripped. He woke up and saw me staring with this mortified look. He said “what’s wrong” I said “look in the mirror”. He got up and noticed he was towering over me, he went to a full body mirror and saw he was naked and huge!!!!

he looked stunned feeling all his muscles, flexing his biceps they were like mountains popping up and down, his legs looked flexed but he wasn’t even trying. By this time he noticed he was naked and didn’t do anything he was just playing with his body the way a child plays with a new toy. “Look at me I’m like a Greek god or maybe ever bigger” he said as he flexed a double bicep pose. “Cmon touch my arms I’m still your same dad” he flexed his bicep in my face and grabbed my hand and put it in his biceps. “There you go see how that feels” I was about to get a boner but I knew I had to control myself but cmon it was hard I mean the man was butt naked flexing his muscles. He was squeezing his pecs even admiring his penis. He knew he had to get dressed so he put on one of his shirts, he put it on and it went half way to his stomach  and his biceps were about to rip the sleeves. He went to put shorts on but they were like speedos, his whole body resembles the hulk. We realized that we need to understand how this happened. So we checked the security camera footage from his room. The camera was angled right above his bed. We watch him get into bed and sleep at around 2am we noticed he woke up but he must have not remembered he did. He woke up and started groaning squeezing his Stomach like he was in pain. He was filling out his shirt, his t shirt started tearing along the sleeves because his biceps couldn’t hold it in. His legs ripped his underwear and his penis was completely exposed. His socks started growing and then his feet bursted out of them by this point he was naked and passed out. But as he slept he kept growing. We turned the footage off and looked at each other. He said “ I think things are going to be different now, because of the way I look” he said here’s the plan “ I’m going to isolate myself from everyone and stay home saying I went to Europe for a few months. Then I’m going to come out and let everyone see and say I’ve gotten into bodybuilding there was training. Now I’m going to need you cooperate with me stick with this story okay?” I said “sure, now what do we do?” 

He said “let me rest I feel very sore, all these muscles growing within a days period is kinda exhausting” he flexed his bicep as he said this and ripped his sleeve. He went back to bed and laid down. This person I called my father was a giant. 

Weeks went by and he ores weights and supplements. He started working out I guess to stay busy since we was to stay home for almost a year. I remember I came home from school a smell of man musk was all over the house I went up to his room and his door was cracked I spotted him flexing while he was naked he was mumbling stuff like “yeah look at you, you’re a beast” “imma protect my son and be the hulk” and random shit like that. He was licking his biceps and playing his armpit hair , flexing his legs and flexing his biceps at one point his whole body flexed and it gave me goosebumps because it was scary he was all veiny and huge like a monster. So I went to my room. A few hours went by and I went to the kitchen where I found my dad wearing basically a g string. He said “sorry on just admiring my new body” I said no problem he ordered pizza and as we sat down eating he was flexing  his pecs any chance he got he flexing a muscle at one point he said something weird like “I’m an alpha now son so I need you to do what I say for started massage me” I didn’t want to say no because I was scared of what he’d do so I massaged his back with this oil then he turned around and said massage my biceps. And I did as I I’d it he grabbed my hand and started rubbing it along his body he said” dads going to protect you no matter what” and he made a roaring sound almost and started flexing his whole body saying “nobody will fuck with you as long as I’m around” then he grabbed me and started taking my pants off.......

Nice story! I would love to make comics with your story if you grant me permission.
Thank you!
Regards
LustZest

• 1 month later...