Prison Break

I love mornings.

Its the very moment when I put on my uniform which i love the most

I can’t describe that feeling , Its something that can only be felt. You suddenly feel a rush of power and invulnerability. Like nothing can hurt you. And as you put on your sunglasses and stare at your own reflection you cant help but see yourself as an Alpha god.

tumblr_inline_p0cp01sKAj1v53sqh_540.png

My name is Officer Branson and I’ve been a prison warden for a few years since i left school. 

But the best part of being a prison warden is actually entering the prison.

Here. You are the Alpha Master.

Here. You are god.

With my officer rank I can make these little prison bitches do anything i want. They get stripped down every morning as i get dressed. 

tumblr_inline_p0cpges1lw1v53sqh_540.jpg
We give them some health checkups to make sure they’re doing alright. We make sure they have good oral hygiene 

tumblr_inline_p0cpy46vD21v53sqh_540.jpg
And that their private parts are well taken cared off.

tumblr_inline_p0cpz5toF61v53sqh_540.jpg
They are then ushered to have they’re meals.

tumblr_inline_p0cq69peaX1v53sqh_540.jpg

Throughout the day these prisoners are to queue up properly for anything they need. 

tumblr_inline_p0cqapP0HL1v53sqh_540.jpg
Of course you can tell by now. We abuse our inmates.

Whats the fun in being a warden if you don’t abuse your power?

tumblr_inline_p0cqcq6uUF1v53sqh_540.jpg
The power trip was amazing.

There would be new inmates every few weeks and these would be my new favorites. They come in to prison, buffed and muscular. 

And our job was to deprive them of the nutrition that made them the muscular hunks they have become. To bend them in whatever way we pleased to break they’re spirits. To turn these former Alpha criminals into something that would be more easily controlled in prison. They usually struggle and try to escape.

But we tie them up. 

We deny them any means of free will.

We fuck them simultaneously in both they’re holes.

We degrade them and make them think of themselves as lesser beings.

tumblr_inline_p0cqnu9ELM1v53sqh_540.jpg

And we succeed all the time…

tumblr_inline_p0cquncZgk1v53sqh_540.jpg

I loved my job. 

The power rush it gave me was incredible beyond words. But there was something else i always wanted. 

All these mindless fucking and humiliation of my prisoners have just made me more lonely inside. I craved to be loved. To find a man whom i could share a passionate kiss with. And that was something my job could never give me…

Until now…..

We never call our prisoners by they’re actual names. In fact we are never even told of their real names. These prisoners are to be treated as less than human. And their names would reflect that.

Number 309 came in to prison during the early morning.

tumblr_inline_p0crccDvnT1v53sqh_540.jpg

We took a mugshot of him before we proceeded to hull him into his cell. He however wasn’t like the other inmates. He was tall and  lean but already skinny like a twig and didn’t look as strong as the other thug Alpha inmates we had. His skin was pale but looked healthy otherwise.

Even though i was wearing my dark sunglasses I could see there was something special about his eyes. It sparkled as i looked directly into his eyes. As if he was flirting with me. 

I have to say. I was pretty attracted to his pretty boy good looks. And i requested to be the one to give him the “health checkup”

Pointing at him he stared back at me and if i didnt mistake it. He gave me a subtle grin.

I couldn’t wait to abuse him.

I entered the checkup room in complete darkness as i stripped my pants. He was seated on a chair bound and blindfolded like all the other inmates before him.

tumblr_inline_p0crsczSzO1v53sqh_540.gif

I would usually have forced open his mouth to gag him with my cock had he been like the other struggling inmates.

But he was different. He did not yell at me or plead or threatened me to be set free. He did not struggle or squirm.

He took all the humiliating acts i did with vigor. He even willingly tasted my stinky underwear and licked his lips.

tumblr_inline_p0crttpBcG1v53sqh_540.gif

I then subtly placed my quickly erecting cock near his shoulder to see his reaction. 

He was getting even harder.

tumblr_inline_p0cs1hCrDM1v53sqh_540.gif

It was the most passionate face fuck i had ever administered.

tumblr_inline_p0cs4hhXTe1v53sqh_540.gif
That night I couldnt sleep thinking about number 309.

That passion. That balance of rough and gentle touches. It was amazing.

I had hoped to stop thinking about him the next day.

But I couldn’t. On the drive to work the only think on my mind was his thick sexy lips and the warm touch of his tongue.

I needed more.
I spent most of the next week hanging around his cell.

As we weren’t allowed to enter the prisoner’s cell during certain times number 309 would suck me off from behind his cell.

tumblr_inline_p0csjdAyFG1v53sqh_540.jpg

It was incredibly erotic. 

We never really spoke but he gave me the passion I had always wanted. And i think he knew he was pleasing me greatly but i wasn’t sure why he would continue doing this.

The face fucking would eventually evolve into full on fucking.

tumblr_inline_p0csnzyirj1v53sqh_540.jpg

The prison cell did not stop us from fucking. 

And soon even it did not stop me from entering the cell illegally. 

tumblr_inline_p0csqtkBRA1v53sqh_540.jpg

But now he was beginning to make simple conversations with me.

He told me alittle about his likes and dislikes. How he yearned to be allowed out of his prison cell every once in awhile. To take a walk in the garden and look at the sky. And to have better food than the disgusting crap we served.

But most importantly and surprisingly, number 309 told me 

“He loved me” 

And how could i refuse his love?

I wanted to give him the simple freedom he desired so much. But there always has to be a person in the cell or the higher ups would know something was amiss.

So we made simple plans to swap our clothing every few days. I would wear his orange uniform and sit quietly in his cell pretending to be him.

tumblr_inline_p0ct3s8Jfp1v53sqh_540.jpg
While he would wear my uniform and have a a few short minutes of freedom walking near the corridor of his cell.

tumblr_inline_p0ctj8Z25Y1v53sqh_540.jpg
Those short minutes slowly turned into a few hours.

And those few hours slowly became as much as half a day.

Our swaps became more sophisticated and I would watch him wax up his hair into badboy spikes and have him use my sunglasses to further disguise his identity as he begin to walk further and further away from his cell every time.

tumblr_inline_p0ctcdpg6f1v53sqh_540.jpg
I soon begin to realize he was doing more than just walking around the compound. He would leave me in his prison cell as he spent hours in the gym reserved for prison wardens such as myself.

And i could slowly see his body change every time we swapped back out of our clothes.

tumblr_inline_p0ctvpStq61v53sqh_540.jpg
He used to come back for his meals.

But now he eats at the prison warden’s cafeteria where they have steak and other protein rich food while i get on my knees naked and eat out of a bowl with my mouth.

tumblr_inline_p0ctzzpK2X1v53sqh_540.jpg

And after some time on his diet I could already begin to feel the effects on my own body. I was getting smaller. My arms were losing its muscle mass and i was getting physically weaker. My body wasted away as i couldn’t freely use the gym and had to sit in a little cell doing nothing everyday. 

But what really killed me was the loneliness. 

There were times i felt so lonely without him but i knew he would come back every evening without fail before the night ended. He would give me the passionate kiss i yearned so much for. 

We would swap back our roles for the night and the cycle would repeat itself.

But as time went on. There were days he would not come back.

Those days grew more and more as i noticed his body becoming bigger and his skin glowing with a dark golden tanned glow. He was spending his days heading to the beach to achieve this as i saw the photos of him being circulated by other prisoners.

tumblr_inline_p0cuew6c0D1v53sqh_540.jpg

But i knew he wouldn’t betray me. 

He said he loved me.

And sometimes he would still come back to swap our identities. 

But at some point he stopped coming back altogether. 

Leaving me wondering about him. I was hoping he wasn’t in danger or if he was formulating a plan to get us both out of prison so we can be together forever.

But still I would keep his cell warm and be a good prisoner in his absence.

I had to play pretend as well as i could. I would endure all humiliation and pain for him.

Once i was the Officer.

Now i was the prisoner. 

I spent every morning as I had for the longest time being paraded by other officer warden who were more human than me as they stripped me of all my clothing.

tumblr_inline_p0cuscdqKQ1v53sqh_540.jpg
They would then administer a health checkup for me. Starting with oral health

tumblr_inline_p0cvixjk6r1v53sqh_540.jpg
To full body inspections.

tumblr_inline_p0cvo7N6dI1v53sqh_540.jpg

Sometimes they would humiliate and laugh at me for their own entertainment 

tumblr_inline_p0cutyspUF1v53sqh_540.jpg

But more often than not, most days now I’m being used as furniture

tumblr_inline_p0cuwh5E8C1v53sqh_540.jpg
And it was on one of these days that as i was kneeling on the cold hard ground with my naked body stripped of all my dignity and respect that i heard a loud motor sound.

I looked up and saw a huge tall muscular golden hunk shirtless and riding a motorbike. I heard the other officers saying "Officer Branson" had quit his job as a prison officer and has decided to pursue his freedom to travel on his cocky new motorbike.

image.png.4aec3ece87dc2550332f4a98883ab6bd.png

Getting of his bike, the tall muscular officer approached me.

His face was cold and emotionless and i couldn’t tell what he was thinking behind his dark sunglasses.

He than removed his sunglasses.

Looked down upon me and spat on my face…

• 1 month later...