It's Not Like You Want To Get Any Bigger Do You?

argomac

Written for and inspired by a friend, I wrote this one sided into - love to hear your responses or ideas on how to continue, or someone even want to write the other voice?

Hey Man, hey. Hey. wake up! How are you feeling? You ok? Take it easy, don't try and move yet. Looks like it happened again while you slept. Yeah I'm certain it did. Just look at yourself. Maybe it wasn't sleep. Maybe you passed out so your body could cope. I thought it was over but looks like it wasn't.

Shit, man I can't believe the size of you. I mean, I'm glad you came to me and I'm happy to help but I don't know - what? oh yeah I figured you would be so I brought you all this, tuck in. I don't know how much longer I can keep hiding you down here. Sooner or later someone's bound to notice. Hey man slow down! that's all the food in the house! Look neither of us know what's causing this. Can you stand? Ok I'll help ya. There ya go. Shit man, look at the size of you! You must have trebled in size in the past couple of days since you got here! You're huge, man. Seriously, if you could see what I'm seeing. Anyway, I mustn't get distracted. Look you were out a long time, I've done what I can for you. I've brought you all the old freeweights and bars I could get my hands on and I - what? Still hungry? Ok ok man, yeah I can hear your stomach rumbling but you can't see what I see. Looks like it's happening again, you're definitely swelling. Well, look that's what I'm trying to tell you.. I brought you these weights and stuff, it's not much but I figure you'll need to keep challenging your body. Hit the weights hard, keep an eye on the mirror. You gotta burn off this energy, this testosterone, this food consumption - yeah man I will. I'll go straight to the store in a sec but listen to me ok? And quit flexing, you can admire it all when I've gone. Look we've got to get this under control man. You're getting far too big, and too strong. everything about you is getting so huge. Don't get smart, yes I can see that part is growing too, but that's my point. I'm happy to help but soon it's gonna get too big for me to cope with, and so will the rest of you! Ok ok man, I'm going. there's a 24hour store not far from here. Will you do what I said though while I'm gone and see if you can burn some of it off? I dunno man, it's a thought is all. Trying to keep a level head here. We've got to get this under control, find out what's causing it... I mean, it's not like you want to get any bigger do you? Do you?

• Upvote 16

I don't. I don't want this. You don't understand, you're going to be late for work but...but no I don't want this at all. I NEED this. GOD I wish I could make you understand, I wish you could see how this looks for me, your beautiful face looking UP at me, so confused right now, so lost and worried, but this is ME now. I wish I could make you see what I see, I'm not admiring myself as I flex in the mirror, I'm fucking ashamed. A bicep as big around as your fucking thigh and still it's nothing to me, I need MORE, my body is aching begging for more size, for more food to fuel its growth. My thighs so big they press against one another walking is hard for me, the floor can't take much more that's for sure but...but god damn I need more!

Holding your little hand in mine, like a..like a child's at this point it makes me NEED even MORE. It's not just for me, it's for US, here, feel this? these veins pulsing over my pecs, they're as big as your fingers, I've not even started to lift those weights you got me, and you'll have to get more by the way, but already I'm fucking PUMPED. Those thick veins pumping more of that testosterone and hormone fueled blood through every inch of my jacked body. I know it's not normal, I know you're worried about me but god I don't want it to stop! It CAN'T stop! Not yet! I'm not big enough! Nowhere NEAR big enough yet!

Watch! See? holding this flex for you, showing a double bicep, flaring my lats, my chest pushing out and up it's already touching the base of my chin! but...but this is me flexing! I NEED this all the time! I need my neck so thick I can't even turn my head! I don't want to stop until my arms can barely bend! and even then I need to keep GOING! to keep GROWING! I wish it was just me wanting, I wish I could WANT this, so that there could be a chance I could be talked out of it but..but no. God no. It's not that simple, I fucking NEED this as bad as I need to breathe and I NEED you to be with me! Every inch of the way! Please!

Fuck, don't...don't look at me like that, I'm not...I'm not crazy, I swear I'm not! I'm just..I need MORE I know I have so much already, TOO Much but god it's nothing! I mean, my thick abs, look at them, just an 8pack, fuck your little fingers tracing them you see? you see how weak they are? I just flexed them together, holding your fingers tight sure but I should have been able to CRUSH with that! No, no I wouldn't crush your fingers I'm just saying I SHOULD have been able to! And I'll tell you, your little hands moving over me...that thing I was so proud of wasn't hard yet..oh no, thick as your fucking wrist but still not hard! Yeah it's gotten bigger since last time trust me!

GOD why can't you SEE? I'm sorry you're already late for work I didn't...I didn't want a fight this early in the morning, and I don't want to lose you but...but damn it man I need to know NOW, because I can't do this without you! Do you NEED me to grow for you? Do you NEED to see your beast grow as BIG as I can possibly get, as monstrous as any human could ever imagine? PLEASE if you can feel how badly I need this, tell me now if you need the same thing!

• Upvote 17

Insanely hot! Love the split POVs too. Please keep this going! (And yes, I think we ALL need to see the beast keep growing....he's still far, far too small.) ;)

• Upvote 2

Never mind my work, some things are more important. Can you let go of me please? Believe me, part of me wants nothing more than to explore every inch of you, and I know what's happening, I can see those inches increasing all over you. What's happening to you? You really NEED this? NEED? Man, I want to understand but I really don't know if I can. I knew you came to me for help, I guess I just didn't realise what kind of help. Man, really, can you let go of me? I can feel your grip getting tighter and I don't think you're even trying... I just... please.. there. No it's ok its just a couple of bruises. Nothing broken.
But that's what I mean - look how big you're getting, look how strong, and that's without any effort at all. No man really don't look at me like that I'll be ok. I can handle it, the pain I mean. But what's happening to you?
OK OK OK whoa! Keep calm! take it easy. Awww, man, look at that. Guess I'll need to get some plaster too and repair that. Ok never mind that look at me, down here. Can you see this? This bicep of mine? Here I am flexing as hard as I can. I used to think this was something. I worked so hard. This was my gym equipment, we were both into muscle, we worked out, we bulked, I was so proud of this... but look at you. My arm doesn't compare. Look, c'mere, stop flexing for a sec and check it. See? My bicep is smaller than your wrist!! You always were the bigger of the two of us, and it was cool, I always liked you big and I knew you wanted to grow but really I had no idea...These weights I've got you man, yeah I guess you will need more. I'll see what I can do.
Sorry I don't know why I'm getting upset, I want to understand. Maybe I'm jealous. Like when I realised I could bounce my pecs and how we both  - yeah, you see? that's what I mean. Look at yours. They're enormous. I feel like I can hear the sound of their weight as they shift beneath your skin. They look so thick and full and heavy I'm surprised you can move them at all.  
I know you want to get big and that's why we were working out but this, this is more than mere growth. I can't compete with this, and your growth is becoming so much more. You're getting huge, colossal in fact, and you "need" more?! How can you possibly - 

Hey hey, what are you doing? Yeah, of course I trust you but... hey! ok... ok. be gentle please. Man look at this, you're lifting me so effortlessly. Look into your eyes? ok. so my eyes are level with yours now, but it's only because you're holding me up here, my feet are still dangling way up off the floor. Man, your arms are enormous. Ok, your eyes, yes. Look I hear what you're saying, it's just it seems like this whole new side of you has been unleashed. Look at you, you're literally a lot to take in. And I mean that in all respects, I can still see down there, I can see how much this new size of yours is turning you on. And look at the sheer size of that thing, how are either of us supposed to deal with that? well, I suppose we can work on it somehow. 
Bring me in closer will ya? I'll see if I can just about get my hands on your jaw. There. Oh quit grinning, do I really seem that small to you?
Look it's just a whole hell of a lot to deal with, ok? But if this is really what you need, then let's go for it. Sorry, does my hand on your chin tickle? You can put me down then. Thanks. Look I'll go to work now, and I'll try to get away as early as I can. I'll bring home as much food as I can, and some tools for those repair jobs, I reckon there'll be more by the time I get home. Hit the weights all you like man, but promise me you'll stay here?

• Upvote 11

(Hours later, around dusk)

OH? Oh thank god, you got back early! Yes it..it's a mess in the livingroom I'm sorry I just...those little weights of yours were useless I had to lift SOMETHING anything! My body was just on FIRE it felt like! and yeah there..there's a big dent in the roof too you bought the repair kit though right? I think the neighbours upstairs are a little pissed off I was curling the couch and just kinda..I dunno SPURTED up and almost burst right through! 

Where am I? I'm in the kitchen, but just promise you won't freak out ok? WHOA! Calm down! yes the fridge is crushed but it was an accident ok? I was just lifting it when my body just flexed all over and...what? Yeah I grew a little more while you were out but that's NOTHING man, just fucking NOTHING! Look! I was holding it all back, as hard as I could and I still grew..fuck almost a foot taller, I think I crushed the breakfast nook you worked so hard to put in! I haven't moved since I crushed the fridge, I felt like anything I did, any flex could just put me over the edge!

I know I know I'm..I'm really big now! Done? no, man I don't think I am, I mean I don't think I COULD stop it even if I wanted! I'm already too tall and wide to walk out the damned door! Even sideways I won't fit! Yeah the boxers are long gone too, you can stop drooling though, you'll get a chance with this beast! Yeah! You are fucking turned on! Don't deny it man! you loved my throbbing cock before, now...now god...it's See it BIG it fucking gets man? This is what I've become! and it's nowhere NEAR done! I just feel it inside me, something...something so primal so POWERFUL look! fucking LOOK at the muscles across my chest and shoulders, see them just...just fucking rippling under the skin? FUCK you can see every single fiber of my muscled body rippling it's so much TOO Much man! feel this! Don't worry I learned from the fridge I can be pretty gentle here!

See? No bruises! Look at you all huddled against my pecs, straddling my waist, god can you FEEL how..how BIG I am, that heat up your back right between your shoulders? I think you woke something up with your tiny hands man! My balls swollen like melons I swear I'm so close to the edge man it's like there's this flood just waiting to BURST, not just cum even if I've been drooling pre for most of the day but...something more..OH shit I'm sorry fuck I didn't realize my pre was that hot! hold on, let me just move you up my chest a bit, away from that! 

God you look amazing man, just there on my heaving pecs which touch my chin unflexed by the way! I swear I don't know why this is happening to me but oh...are you...are you grinding against my pecs man? I swear I can feel something sliding between 'em...no WAY that's just friction! Go on! wrap your arms around my neck! I know you want you! Don't worry I've got a LOT better control of it now! just feel this, there flexing my pecs against your big beefy cock that feels good doesn't it? I KNEW it! I knew you needed this as bad as I did! FUCK yes man fuck my thick wall of pecs! GOD it feels so fucking good! 

• Upvote 13

Man I don't know what came over me. Just the sight of your new size, those pecs heaving up and around, swelling and engulfing me! I could feel your huge thick forearm across my lower back. Something about the way you held me with one big arm, made me realise how slight I am compared to you. It made you suddenly seem protective and... powerful. Yeah, yeah that's it, I think. The size and the strength and the POWER that you're gaining. Good God...

Gees look at this place, look what you did, you weren't even trying. Yeah that's some dent you made in the ceiling. I can fix it, sure but how am I gonna get up there. What? Oh, yeah, what an idiot. Look who I'm talking to! We need to be careful though if what you're saying is true...

It's good you've got it under control, or have you? I'm not blind man, look at you! You're enormous. Bigger than either of us dreamed either of us would ever be when we started bulking, but look at you.. you're shuddering. It's like you're holding back, I can tell. Your hands are shaking, those treetrunk legs of yours are trembling, it's like you're right on the edge man. Try not to move! Fuck! Look at you. Take it easy man, easy, easy, hold on. 

Living room, yeah that's the best bet. Ok man, look at me, you gotta keep it together man, try, for me, ok. um... I dunno, try some deep breaths I guess? Is that helping? ok so try and shuffle yourself across the floor. head to the living room, cmon man I'm right here beside you big guy. Don't strain yourself, let me go in front, I'll try my best to move obstacles out of your way. Try not to strain, we don't know what it can do.
Ok keep your focus on me, that's it, nice and easy, ok, nearly out the kitchen, that's it, careful, now watch out for - never mind, don't ask. I don't think I can fix that, I'm just glad it wasn't a supporting wall. I see you grinning at that, you know! Concentrate. Nearly there. What? Yeah you can I know you can, just hold off a little while longer, cmon, please? Oh god look at your hands, we don't have much time, I know that look. Your fists are getting bigger. You have to move! Cmon! It's ok, never mind the wall, just move, I can see it, look your arms are thickening, your neck is swelling. Your chest is inflating, oh god that chest! Cmon hurry, we're too late, move that big muscle ass of yours! Man you just took the door off! You didnt even feel it, did you? Oh yeah, there's the couch, or what's left of it. well, at least it's in more manageable chunks for me! can you lie down? Shit you don't fit! Ok feet on the floor, knees bent. you good? Ok only think left is I guess I'll move the coffee table into the cor - oh, never mind, you just flattened it under your lats. God I hope the cat wasn't under there. Ok man, wait there, I'll go get you some food..

Shit dude! I was gone for like ten seconds, what the hell is happening?! You can't hold off any longer?! Are you ok? Really? You feel Good? It's looks like your whole body is surging! Jesus, can I do anything? You're roaring! Fuck! Look at that. Your biceps are massive, it's like someones inflating them. Yeah go ahead and flex 'em . God almighty they look incredible! and your pecs and lats too! Up and out, what a sight!  You're writhing on the floor, your huge shoulders like boulders are grazing the opposite walls, making the creak, your chest is heaving, your abs are shredded! Man you look awesome! 
What? Starving? Yeah man, I can't blame you. OK no no, you stay where you are. Let it happen. Probably best if I come up by your head. Safest for me, I'll get a good view of your size and I can kneel by your head and feed you. Holy shit dude I can't believe how big you are! Look at those legs, pushing each other apart.
Ok ok here you go, I don't need to cut this up or anything, do I? You can manage right? Well, enjoy. Yeah I bought up everything I could. Maxxed out my cards in the supp store for ya, maybe you'll leave me some? Don't forget I need to eat too! What are you smiling at? Yeah yeah this could well be the last time you ever look UP at me, I guess you're right. Keep eating big fella, either you get full or we run out of food, whichever comes first. Man, this seems to be filling you out nicely. Don't you worry, you keep eating and keep growing. I don't know how long the building will hold out, there'll be a weight limit to the floors, and I don't know how we'll get you out of here but first things first. Get this latest surge over with, fill yourself up in every way. Your voice is getting deeper, you know, must be the testosterone. I admit it's sexy as hell. Testosterone surge would explain a lot, including that growing monster down there. What am I going to do with that? Some of us are still mere mortals you know...

• Upvote 11