The Titan and his Apprentice : The Amulet and the Rock

CardiMuscleman

Prologue

"Oh, Titan, how can I ever thank you?"

"I followed your description of the fantasy you had when you proved yourself to be a Titan, Henri, I trust that it meets with your approval?"

As Henri gave Porthos a massive kiss, Porthos thought "Yes, it meets with his approval!"

As Henri broke off the embrace he looked at the dungeon and started to moan with desire. Exactly as in his fantasy, a few days previously, Porthos had made two rack like devices, each of them made to fit each other with manacles at the base for their ankles and wrists, along side helmets that resembled the type seen on barbarians in the depth of history. Henri's moans grew louder as he started to undress and with the command of "Buckle me, Titan" he was attached to the device that was his size.

"When you absorb my strength" said Porthos, his breathing quickening, "break free of these restraints Henri, I beg you"

"I will, Titan, if you promise me something in return. Take out the rock in the pocket of my breeches"

As Porthos took out the grey coloured rock Henri added "Whilst you were winning the amulet, I was visited by a friend. I didn't know he was a friend at the time, but when I first met him, his eyes just screamed for help and pity, and as you know I would help anyone. Would you like to know what his name was?"

Porthos nodded and Henri replied "Ganymede!"

"A strange name?" asked Porthos

"For a suitably strange lad, you see, Porthos" and with that Henri looked around, "and pray, never tell a living soul this, he was not of this world, he came from beyond the heavens" and with that Henri explained what happened. How having been given a telescope by the Captain in recognition of his qualification as a full blown Musketeer, he set it up that evening along with Aramis to explore the heavens, how he had spied an object, dubbed a meteorite by Aramis, land in the Bois de Boulogne, how, after seeking it to claim it for His Majesty, he came across the strange lad and how, he had ended up defeating an alien munity and been rewarded with the rock that the Titan was holding concluding his memories with "Porthos, Ganymede said that that rock would transfer a fraction of your strength into me, but as we will be using the amulet to do that I want you to transfer a fraction of my intelligence into you to make my fantasy complete. I become the Titan in mind and body and you become me in mind and body. Please, Porthos, I beg you, I have been dreaming about this every night for the last week, please, please, Porthos, I..."

"What is our motto, lad" interrupted Porthos, "and our creed?"

"All for one and one for all" replied Henri, his eyes closed

"There is no need to ask, mon amis" came the reply as Porthos undressed and attaching the manacles to his ankles and then slamming his wrists into the restraints he smiled and with a proud voice declared "Amulet of Athelstan, your victims lie ready!"

As the amulet started to glow, Pierre took a deep breath and announced "Dear Ganymede, I call upon your gift" and the rock next to the amulet also started to glow. As the glow brightened, both men started to breathe deeper and their weapons started to engorge, then looking at each other they roared their devices into action

"GIVE THE TITAN'S STRENGTH TO THE LAD!" roared Porthos

"GIVE THE TITAN MY INTELLIGENCE!" roared Henri

Both amulet and rock sent out beams of energy that stimulated both men causing them to moan and groan in a combination of ecstasy and agony and as they did, they resisted the pain and pulled on their restraints, stimulating their organs even more so and as they did the beams became brighter and brighter until unable to stand the glare both men closed their eyes and as they did so they felt compelled to scream the same thing

"TRANSFER!" and with that both men were knocked out cold.

"Oh yes" moaned Henri as he raised his sword to the heavens, his powerful chest no longer burdened by his Musketeer uniform despite the King's emblem emblazoned on his breastplate, "if this is what it means to be the Ultimate form of a Musketeer, then, non, I never want to let it go!"

"And neither do I mon amis" moaned Porthos in reply, in an outfit almost the same as Henri's save for the lack of a breastplate, making his pumped pecs easy pickings for Henri's mouth as he first kissed his lover and then started to suck on those five inch long nipples. Indeed it wasn't long before Porthos could barely speak being able to mumble "Ultimate of Titans" which seemed to do just as much for Henri as it did for him, as both men's weapons unloaded over each other causing them to moan in ecstasy

As Henri opened his eyes, the moaning of his dream was the first sound he made, any dream that involved him and Porthos expressing their love for each other and their desire to become the biggest, strongest and most powerful men ever to walk the earth always made him moan as he became accustomed to the light the smile of his face grew so large it might have escaped for he was now in Porthos's quarters, just like last time. His body enhanced by the amulet and now able to pass himself off as Porthos where Porthos would now be able to pass himself off as Henri, but this time, thanks to Ganymede's gift instead of having a blank face when he was asked a question his would be the first hand to be raised as the tutor would ask "There is a detachment of Cardinal's guards, two kilometres from you, marching at ten kilometres an hour. You are four kilometres from headquarters and can run at eight kilometres an hour. Which happens first, you reach Headquarters or bash as any guardsmen as you like?" and with that he got out of bed.

Stretching out his massive eight foot frame, the sense of power surging through him, he chuckled as he approached the mirror and with his eyes closed jumped in front of his and roared as he puffed out his chest as much as he could and would have moaned "The Titan is awake" if he hadn't opened his eyes and screamed in horror at what he saw. The reflection was that, not of Henri's familiar physiognomy expanded to look like Porthos, but Porthos himself.

Patting his face in a panic he tried to reason what was happening and had a frightful thought. What if, instead of transferring a fraction of his intelligence to Porthos, as he had expected, Ganymede's gift had transferred all his intelligence to Porthos and as he looked in the mirror a sense of dread washed over him. His mind was now trapped in Porthos's body and that meant that Porthos's mind was trapped in Henri's body.

Panicking, Henri made for the door and found it blocked by the Captain who chuckled "Who's been yanking on your weapon today, eh?" noting that Henri was still naked. As he let himself in, Henri dived back into the bed and covered himself up, an action that the Captain found strange and reassured him "Porthos, I have seen you naked hundreds of times before, once you have seen one weapon you have seen them all!" and with that sat down on the end of the bed and said "I'm sorry to say that you're needed in my office. The Duke's arrived and he is not a happy person!"

"BUCKINGHAM?" exclaimed Henri wondering what manner of mess he was involved in now

"No, Bavaria!" came the reply as the Captain explained that Duke Christopher had been prevented from attending the strongman contest that Porthos had won due to an internal dispute and felt that he was the strongest man to walk the earth and therefore had come to Paris to challenge Porthos, and of course, the Captain had accepted the challenge and therefore had come to ask "Would you mind if Henri acted as referee, after all his has such the perfect English accent on occasions, you would think he was English himself!" and with that chuckled.

Henri didn't know what to think however the Captain took the slight shaking Henri exhibited as approval and said "Excellent, meet me at my office after lunch along with Henri and I'll explain what the challenges are!" and with that got up and said "Now, you can go and be a man!" as he let himself out.

Instantly, Henri leapt out of bed, raced to the wardrobe where he flung the first things that he found on and less than a minute later was running like never before to his digs in an effort to try and get them back in their correct positions as soon as was possible, if not quicker.

"Ah, Monsieur Porthos, to what does my master...Monsieur...Monsieur, is everything all right?"

As Henri dashed past Francois, his manservant of the last three years, he barged into his room and gasped at the sight in front of him. There he was, sleeping completely naked, something he never did at all, rubbing his gently enlarging weapon moaning "Oh, oui, mon chere, to feel this body again, it is magnifique!" and with that he started to breathe deeply. Henri knew precisely what was going to happen next and so shooing Francois away asking him to "get an extra loaf of bread, I believe your master will need it" knelt down next to the quivering mass that was him.

"Porthos, Porthos, wake up, mon chere!" whispered Henri but it was no good Porthos was too far gone.

"Oui, Oui, Hercules, I hear you and wish to wrestle you" at which point he grabbed hold of Henri and threw him on top of him, then grabbing hold of his sides he started to force his weapon towards Henri's mouth, all the while Henri desperately trying to wake him up. Realising there was no option, Henri raised his hand and with a whispered "Forgive me, mon chere" delivered a slap across the face that was said to be so loud that every single husband in Paris instantly confessed their indiscretions to their loved ones. But it had the desired effect as Porthos opened his eyes and gasped in amazement at the sight before him and lowering his body to the ground listened as Henri babbled his explanation panting at the end of it.

"Oh, Henri" replied Porthos, hugging his lover, "thank you, thank you for making my dream come true. I am some twenty five years your senior but when I was your age I wasn't anything like as strong as you are, now, I shall be able to make you even more powerful than me" and with that grabbed hold of his body's arm and giving it a squeeze moaned "Twenty six inches, mon chere, compared to your twenty two, imagine, imagine how much bigger you will become!"

"If I survive that long!" replied Henri and explained about the Duke, as he did Porthos's eyes opened wide and he roared "I AM THE STRONGEST MAN AND NONE SHALL CHALLENGE ME!" and instantly reached for the amulet and rock and placing them both on him and Henri declared "Amulet, release us from your power" but nothing happened. Gesturing to Henri who added "Ganymede, mon amis, we need to be ourselves again" still nothing happened and the two lovers realised their dilemma.

"Then, if the gods will it" said Henri, "I must defend your honour, mon chere, if you are as strong as you say you are, then this Duke will be no challenge"

"But, Henri" replied Porthos, his voice quivering, "you do not know what the Duke is capable of" and recounted a tale he had heard of the Duke throwing a five hundred pound rock the length of his courtyard to which Henri replied "That doesn't sound difficult" before Porthos added that he had done that after running the length of his kingdom, some twenty six miles, in less than four hours and all without any food for the previous day.

Henri's eyes widened as he realised the challenge he now faced but stood next to Porthos, unsheathed his sword, raised it high and declared "ONE FOR ALL, MON CHERE!" to which Porthos replied standing next to his lover and holding the sword, "AND ALL FOR ONE, MON CHERE!" and agreed to meet with the Captain that afternoon to formally accept the challenge.

"Gentlemen" announced the Captain as Henri and Porthos stood to attention in front of the Captain's desk, "the Duke of Bavaria claims to be one of the strongest men in the world, I find this claim debatable at best, but his belief that his claim is valid has to be taken. He has given me a list of the feats of strength that he wishes you to be tested on, Porthos, and that Henri will judge upon, however, I have been told I cannot tell you that list unless both of you accept. Gentlemen, do you?"

"AYE" both men announced

"The first task will be to carry four objects from one end of the courtyard to the other, one after the other, with the winner being the person who does it the fastest, the second task will be hold two bags of rocks equal to one and half times the weight of the person holding it for as long as possible, the next task is to haul a wagon containing up to four people of your own choice ten times the length of the courtyard running to each end in-between, that will then be followed by holding two anvils off the ground against each other, the person who drops theirs first being deemed the loser"

As Henri looked at Porthos with concern, he was pleased to hear the Captain say "After that test, there will be a pause for lunch which in itself will be a test, whoever can devour a full roast pig the fastest will gain an advantage in the next test. That test will be a test of both strength and power as you will have to swim from here to Notre Dame which is then followed by a run carrying the heaviest horse that we have on your backs. That is then followed by lifting an anvil as many times as you can and finally pulling yourselves up and down as many times as you can from the window of my office"

"Sir" said Henri, raising a hand, "I make that eight tasks, what happens if I win four and he wins four!"

"Then there will be a final challenge, a tug of war between the two of you, whoever pulls the other will be declared the winner!"

As both Henri and Porthos looked at each other, Porthos could see the first signs of concern written on Henri's face but as he stepped forward he declared "I realise that I will have to be independent from now on, but wish permission to say something to the Titan" and as the Captain nodded he turned to his former body, placed his hands on his broad shoulders and said "Porthos, you have always been a true paragon of strength to me, I have complete confidence in you and want to know that even when I am being completely independent, this will still be supporting you" and with that he placed his hand on his chest to indicate his heart. Henri smiled in return and said "Thank you, mon amis, that means a lot coming from you" and with that announced in a loud voice "The Titan is really to face all challenges for the honour of His Majesty!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The First Challenge : The Relay

"Who is the one who has challenged me?"

As the Duke Christopher entered the courtyard of Musketeer headquarters, both Henri and Porthos gulped. Porthos's gulp was due to the sheer size of the man and Henri's gulp was a realisation that perhaps being a Titan wasn't going to be enough. This man, if indeed that is what he was, stood at least as tall as Henri, if not just a fraction taller and seemed, if his clothing was any guide to be even larger than Porthos. As the Duke called out his challenge again, Henri took a deep breath, stepped forward out of the headquarters' building and declared in a loud voice "I do, as the strongest man in the known world, I challenge you in order to keep my title!" and with that walked out into the blazing sunshine, already dressed in just a loincloth, a state of dress that the Duke soon copied and as the two men growled at each other, their nipples almost touching Porthos, walking alongside the captain, moaned with desire under his breath

"I am the captain of His Majesty's guards" announced Treville, bowing, despite the fact that the Duke and Henri were staring at each other with intent, "and here is our independent judge for the contest" and with that gestured Porthos to step forward. As he did the Duke, looked up and roared "What trickery is this? That man wears your uniform, he is no more neutral than Prussia isn't part of the Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth".

As the captain smiled, he nodded to Porthos who taking a deep breath announced, in an accent just like Henri's when he first arrived "Sir, let me reassure you that I am independent. Listen to my voice, does it sound French to you? Does it sound Bavarian to you? No sir, it is English, a country that has no connection to either country. This uniform is to ensure my safety, sir, and is being worn for no other reason!" and with that nodded.

As the Duke looked at Porthos, everyone's fingers were crossed. Would the Duke accept the statement or would be think that deception was in the air?

"Sir, I accept your position!" came the reply with Henri, Porthos and the captain all heaving sighs of relief.

"The first challenge" announced the captain, "is a relay. Gentlemen, you will see at the end of the courtyard four items. A bucket full of sand, two bags full of shot, three cannonballs and four stones. Your task will be to pick each item up in turn and carry them to the other side of the courtyard and back, only when the fourth stone has been delivered back to where it started will a time be taken. Duke, you are the challenger, therefore you will go first!"

As the Duke stood ready next to the bucket of sand, the captain looked at the clock overlooking the courtyard and as the clock struck three o'clock, signalled the Duke to start. The Duke made short work of the bucket, and the bags of shot and had already carried two cannonballs before a minute had passed causing Henri to gulp. Not only was the Duke strong, he was fast as well, even as Henri he'd never moved that fast, but it was clear that the Duke had not paced himself as he delivered the first of the four stones, each as large as his chest, he was starting to slow down. The second stone was delivered in twice the time of the first, and by the time the third stone had been delivered the Duke was sweating from head to toe and breathing hard. As Porthos looked at the Duke and then nodded to Henri, it was clear what he meant.

"Never underestimate slowness, mon chere!"

The delivery of the fourth stone was met by the captain declaring "Twenty three minutes"

Henri nodded and stood next to the bucket of sand and waited for the signal to start. As the signal was given, he picked up the bucket and slowly and methodically took a pronounced step whispering "One step, Two steps, Three steps" as he did so which caused all the other Musketeers to worry. Indeed in the time that it had taken Henri to deliver the bucket and the bags of shot, the Duke had already delivered two of the cannonballs, but there was method in Henri's madness as was demonstrated when as he picked up the second stone he was still walking methodically with no sign of strain when the Duke had been sweating buckets. It wasn't until the return leg of the third stone that Henri started to sweat and as he delivered the fourth stone with a thud, only then did he admit "That was a challenge"

"Nineteen minutes, the Titan wins the first challenge!"

The Second Challenge : The Hold of Hercules

As the corps set about getting the second challenge ready, two bags of rocks that would be held at arm's length for as long as possible, the combined weight being one and a half times the weight of the person holding it, Henri could feel the first concerns start to cross his mind. Yes, he knew how to do this challenge, it was one that he and Porthos loved to do, but it was the fact that it was simple battle that worried him. The last time he did such a feat holding two bags that came to one and a quarter times his weight, he held them aloft for over three minutes but those last fifteen seconds were physical, mental and sexual agony as he roared, spilt his seed and collapsed for exhaustion all at the same time. Sensing his concerns Porthos came over and reassured Henri that if he felt he could not defeat the Duke in this challenge, it would still only be a tie with seven more challenges to come. This came as a relief to Henri, but he was still determined to last as long as he could.

When the two bags were ready, both men picked them up in their hands and with several Musketeers holding the bags placed them on two stands, these stands were connected to ropes so that when the Captain gave the signal the stands would be pulled away and the challenge commenced. Making sure that both men had a firm grip, the Captain announced the challenge.

"Christopher, your bag weighs 550lbs, Porthos, your bag weighs 675lbs, do you accept the challenge!"

Both men nodded as they prepared themselves and at a nod from the Captain the stands were pulled away.

To begin with the only sign that both men were being challenged were the corps cheering Henri on as both men were looking straight down at their feet, their breathing slow but regular, it was until nearly two minutes had passed when the first signs of a struggle appeared on Henri's face as he started to grit his teeth, then a few seconds later the Duke did the same, this was followed by Henri's hands starting to shake, then the Duke's. Porthos knew that both men were on the verge of failing and so closed his eyes and concentrated

"Henri, I know that you can hear me Henri, block out the pain as best you can. Yes, I know that your heart is pounding, your arms in agony, but you can do this, mon chere, come on, just a few more seconds, mon chere, you can..."

But it was to no avail as with a mighty scream of anguish Henri let go of the bags with the Duke doing the same a second later. As Henri staggered forward, he collapsed into Porthos and as he looked up his face said it all.

"Forgive me, mon chere" he said, with tears in his eyes and a whimper, "I couldn't do anymore!" and with that buried his head into Porthos's bosom and wept softly.

The Third Challenge : The Wagon Pull

"Henri, Henri, are you there, mon chere?"

From inside the tent assigned to Porthos for recovery from each event if need be, Porthos could hear a gentle sobbing and so entering and closing the entrance went to Henri, his eyes red from crying, and placed a friendly arm around his shoulder and said "What's the matter?"

"You're the Titan!" whimpered Henri, "you're the strongest man in the known world, and yet, oh, Porthos, I'm sorry!"

"For what?" asked Porthos as Henri slumped into his bosom.

"Everyone saw me fail to hold that weight, a weight heavier than the Duke's and now is beginning to think you are not a Titan anymore. I love you Porthos, I love you as a Titan and as Porthos, and...I'm sorry, I've ruined you!" and with that Henri's wails became so loud that the Captain popped his head into the tent and as his eyes opened at the sight of the Titan sobbing into the chest of his newest officer, Porthos replied "It's all right, Captain, he thinks that he has let you down!" and with that raised Henri's head and said "Monsieur, you have never failed anyone. Even Titans have their off days, it happens to them all. Remember your grandfather, he had his off days, and your father, he definitely had his off days, but it is how you react to those off days that makes you a hero, now, go out there, and show the world what it means to be a Titan!"

Henri sniffed and as he looked into Porthos's eyes could tell that he meant every word and so stood up, bowed to Porthos, then to the captain and stepped out of the tent.

"Henri" said the captain, "I've never heard you speak so eloquently before, where did all that come from?"

"The Titan" smiled Porthos and with that followed Henri out leaving the captain rather confused.

"The next challenge will be to pull these wagons from one end of the courtyard to the other and back again in a set pattern with a maximum of four people for the last pull. The people were chosen from the populace of Paris by the contestants at random from the market a few moments ago. The winner will be the person who pulls the wagon over the line first with all four people in it. Gentlemen, are you ready?"

Both men nodded and grabbed the handles of the empty wagon.

The captain nodded and a trumpeter set both men off. The first leg was a straight race and it was the Duke who loaded his first passenger with Henri a few seconds later, then a race back to the start without the wagon, then collect the wagon and pull it back where the second passenger would get, by this time Henri had made up the difference his running faster without a wagon than with a wagon. Both men then ran back to where they had just gone from and running back collected the wagon and pulled it to the other end with Henri now in the lead. As the final passenger clambered on, both men were neck and neck as they collected the wagon now fully laden and made their way towards the finish. As Porthos urged Henri on, he squeezed his chest to indicate that Henri should believe in himself and it must have worked as Henri crossed the line by a good three feet and as Porthos picked him up, the two suddenly realised that was wrong and in a turn of speed changed places so that when the Captain shook Henri's hand saying "Two one to the Musketeers, lad!", it allowed Henri to reply "You can thank Henri for that!" and patted Porthos on the head.

The Fourth Challenge : The Anvil Push

"Yes, mon chere" whispered Porthos as he lay next to Henri, his face red and his pecs quivering, "I know that it hurts, but win this event and you take a three one lead into the second half, that will give you a mental advantage over the Duke!"

"Please" panted Henri, "please...I...cannot...stand...it...anymore"

"Ignore the pain" pleaded Porthos, as he saw the Duke's grimace turn into a smile, "ignore the..."

But it was no good as Henri's strength failed and the two anvils were pulled back by three musketeers on either side, Porthos could see that Henri was starting to cry again and so helping him to his feet, he helped him to his tent, where Henri unburdened himself. He was just plain old Henri de Ceredigion, Musketeer Lieutenant, not Porthos, the Titan, who only had to smile to make women faint, men go weak at the knees and people like Henri and Porthos to moan uncontrollably. Henri was a gentleman, a lad who doffed his hat at all the right moments, not a powerhouse who could crush wine glasses into dust, pull out iron bars from a cell with his bare hands or wrestle a bull. He was Henri and he wailed "I cannot admit to this deception any longer, I must tell the Captain the truth!"

As Porthos consoled the poor lad, he could feel his heart breaking. He loved Henri, that was the truth, even more than if he were his own son, but it should have been him taking on these challenges, not Henri, he was the Titan, he had the strength to lead four nothing by now instead of a tie. Raising Henri's head he said "Mon chere, I wish and I deeply do mean that, that we could be ourselves again but we agreed that as long as we were in this position we could accept the challenge as Musketeers. Now, come, mon chere, you must be hungry after those first four events, eat more than the Duke and the advantage will be yours again!"

The Fifth and Sixth Tests : Swimming in the Seine and the Alternative Cavalry Charge

As Henri undressed down to his loin cloth, Porthos couldn't help but moan with desire. His body was the biggest, strongest and most powerful in all of France but the Duke, well, he was perhaps just a little taller and heavier but it was in all the right places. As both men warmed up for the swimming challenge, Porthos walked over to Henri and whispered "Can I, mon chere?" to which Henri nodded and as Porthos walked behind Henri, Henri took a deep breath and expanded his chest as much as he could, causing his back to widen to such a degree that Porthos couldn't wrap his arms around his mass.

"As the winner of the roast pig challenge" declared the Captain, "Porthos shall leave first, then after a minute, the Duke will leave. The first one back will be able to recover in the time it takes the second one to arrive back who will have no time to rest at all, before carrying these shire horses, the heaviest in the entire corps, five times around headquarters. Porthos, you will start on the first shot, Your Grace, you will start on the second" and with that signalled to Aramis who fired his rifle sending Henri into the Seine, a minute later, Aramis fired again and the Duke dived in.

Forty minutes later, Porthos spilled his seed as Henri clambered up the bank, his muscular body covered in river water, glittering in the late afternoon sun. To Porthos, this was a dream come true, he knew that deep with that body, his big strong powerful heart was pounding like a drum and being the first to arrive back, by quite some margin, he would be able to recover and so looking around to see how far the Duke was behind, Porthos stepped up and whispered "Can I feel it, mon chere?" to which Henri smiled and nodded. As soon as Porthos placed his hand on Henri's chest, he could feel his own heart pounding. Each thump made Porthos's weapon grow bigger, thicker and caused him to moan with desire, so much so that as his heart started to slow down, showing that Henri was recovering from his task, part of Porthos wanted it to speed up. Just then, some ten minutes after Henri arrived the Duke arrived back and as he stepped onto the bank, huffing and puffing, Henri smiled to Porthos and ran off to the shire horse, picking it up with ease and had already completed one circuit as the Duke failed to lift the second horse. As he fell to the ground exhausted he could only moan "I yield" but that didn't stop Henri from completing the task in full and as he arrive back with the horse, who looked a little dizzy, Porthos hailed "Porthos now has the lead, four wins to two!"

The Seventh Task : The Anvil Lift

Both the Duke and Henri had successfully lifted their anvils over forty times as the first streaks of red appeared in the sky. This task was taking the longest and it was clear that both men were suffering, however the suffering was in different ways. The Duke's suffering could be seen by the puffing and panting he exerted on each lift, his chest heaving and quivering with each action. Henri was suffering through a completely different means entirely

"Porthos" he thought as he looked at his former body, "Help me, I...I cannot help myself"

"What is the matter, mon chere? You are matching the Duke lift for lift"

"I know, but each lift, it...it fuels my imagination"

"And what are you imagining?"

"Us, naked, restrained, tortured by some unknown enemy, our hearts pounding like drums, our endurance tested to its limits, our...weapons being forced to demonstrate their power!" and as Porthos looked he could see a bulge in Henri's loincloth.

"Once this task is over, mon chere" reassured Porthos, "I shall drain you of your seed!"

"Drain me, now" moaned Henri, "I cannot stand this any longer" and as Porthos looked he could see something flowing from the loincloth. As Porthos urged Henri to concentrate on the task, Henri whimpered "Forgive me, mon chere" and screamed in ecstasy as he unloaded his seed and in doing so his strength failed him and the anvil fell to the ground next to him as the Duke lifted his anvil one more time and roared his victory.

"One more win, Titan, and I force you into the ultimate test of strength and power, a tug of war between us!"

The Eighth Task : Pulling yourself up

"I do apologise for pointing this out, Captain, but I think that Henri missed a bit when he last gave your office a clean?"

As Henri dipped his head below the sill of the Captain's window, the Captain turned to Porthos and asked "Is this true, Henri?"

"Forgive me, Captain" replied Porthos, keeping up the pretence that he was Henri, "but I believe the Titan is right. I was just able to finish tidying it up when I was called away, if my memory is correct, I believe it was because I was summoned by the King, just as you were sir!"

As the Captain nodded, remembering "Ah, yes, that's right. My apologies, Henri" Henri popped his head over the sill and asked "You are keeping count, Henri, I trust?"

"You have pulled yourself up ninety two times, Porthos, where as the Duke has only pulled himself up forty times!"

"This will be an absolute doddle, then!" smiled Henri, as he popped up again, but as he did he started to feel rather strange and as he lowered himself he gasped in horror. The sun was starting to set and that meant that he would shortly become his usual shape and size as would Porthos and their deception would be revealed. Popping himself up he said "Do excuse the question, Captain, but could Henri could outside and confirm that my actions are valid!"

In the time that it took Porthos to reach underneath the Captain's window, Henri was starting to struggle. He had completed a hundred actions, but knew that if he let go, his score would be halved and with the Duke now coming up to forty eight actions, it was too close to let go and yet as the sun started to dip below the horizon, he could feel the magic of the amulet and the rock starting to fade and knew that he had no other option and so gritting his teeth to complete another action, scoring a hundred and two, he declared "I concede" and let go landing on the mattress at the bottom of the window, but instead of congratulating the Duke on his win as he manged his fifty first action, both men ran.

"I cannot hold on much longer!" panted Henri as Porthos started to grunt as well, "We need to get to your house!"

"There will not be time" came the growled reply and as Porthos pointed to a door, Henri charged at it shattering it and gaining access to the reserves used for military campaigns and both men ran to the very bottom as fast as they could, and just in time, as the very moment the sun slipped below the horizon, the spells ended and both men seemed to explode. As the light faded leaving both men puffing and panting, the captain appeared and slamming his hands over his eyes declared "Henri, what on earth are you doing wearing Porthos's loincloth? And Porthos, how many times I have told you never to appear naked before me?"

"Please forgive the Titan" replied Henri, holding up the oversized loincloth, "I have been watching Porthos all this day perform feats of strength that I could never do and wondered, if only aimlessly, what it would be like to be as big as the Titan. Porthos's nakedness is down to him demonstrating the physical being that is the Titan!"

"Yes" replied the captain, "well, get dressed Henri and you Porthos, put that loincloth on, we have a final event to decide the winner!"

The Ninth Task : The Tug of War

As Porthos and the Duke grabbed hold of the rope, the half way mark was noted and both men took the strain.

"The winner of this task will be declared the strongest man in the world today!" declared the Captain, "and will have the right to choose whatever prize they like!" and with that making sure that the half way point was in the middle paced five steps either side and marked a line in the courtyard and did the same the other side announcing "Whichever side the mark crosses will be deemed the winner. Gentlemen, PULL!"

Instantly both men gritted their teeth, dug their heels in and pulled with every ounce of their strength. As they did, Henri, now consigned to spectator could only marvel as Porthos's back bulged and as it did he started to daydream. Daydream based on his own experiences of the Titan's strength, about how it felt to pull with such might that lesser men than the Duke would topple over, his back growing as he exerted every ounce of strength he had, his heart pounding with every second the effort took and his weapon, bulging as he felt power surging through him. As he did, he could feel his own weapon started to bulge and explaining by "I need to pay a call!" Henri went to the area where people went to the toilet. As he took his bulging weapon out of his breeches, he gently rubbed it and moaned gently to himself as the sounds of Porthos and the Duke continuing their battle filled the courtyard. These sounds combined with Henri's desires caused his weapon to continue bulging and it was not long before Henri had to support himself as the desires began to take him over.

"Yes, yes, Titan" he moaned, as he continued to rub his weapon, "make me understand what it means to be a man, to feel your deepest darkest desires come to the surface, to turn those desires into raw unbridled strength and power" and with that he started to gasp for breath as he could feel himself tipping over the edge and gritting his teeth so that no one knew what was happening roared in his mind "Titan, feel my power" and with that spilled his seed.

At that exact moment, Porthos's eyes opened wide and with a roar that was so loud it was said to be heard all the way in Versailles, Porthos pulled the Duke off his feet and pulled him over the line.

"The winner" declared the Captain, "and strongest man in the world today, the Titan, Porthos!"

As the cheering resounded throughout the courtyard, Henri was slumped on the ground puffing and panting, his weapon having disgorged more of his seed that he had ever split in his life. As he staggered to his feet, he felt the orgasm hit him but it wasn't like all the other times, this time it had a voice.

"Thank you, mon chere" said the voice, "Thank you for giving me your strength and power!"

Epilogue

"Porthos?"

"Yes, Henri?"

"Did...did you feel anything when you defeated the Duke yesterday?"

Porthos stopped halfway through his push up and as Henri jumped off his back, he knelt down and looked Porthos in the eye.

"Did you feel as if you had become stronger than Heracles?"

"Aye, lad" came the reply, "I did. I felt this surge of strength overwhelm me. If I had not pulled the Duke over the line when I did, I felt sure that I would spill my seed. Why do you ask?"

As Henri explained what had happened to him during the tug of war, Porthos stood up, crouched on a single knee and asked "Henri, you are my lover, we are both connected by our shared interests in the might of man. I have tasted your seed, you have tasted mine. We are connected in both mind and body!"

"I...I....I...." stammered Henri before taking a deep breath and declaring "I wish to be connected in law!" and with that gestured Porthos to stand and as he crouched down onto a knee reached his jacket pocket and said "Porthos, you have been more than a brother to me ever since I arrived here. You demonstrated your strength to me on so many occasions I have lost count, and yet I can remember each feat in the tiniest detail, I can imagine your heart hammering inside that bosom of yours, the ecstasy and the agony of your mind conquering your body's desire to collapse, Porthos..." and with that he took out a box and as he opened it to reveal a solid gold ring he concluded "...will you marry me, please?" and with that looked into Porthos's eyes

It took a moment for Porthos to recover but as he picked Henri up, their eyes locked onto each other, he replied "Oui, mon chere, I will!"

Henri leapt for joy and panting "Lie down, Titan, for I need to demonstrate my feelings" gestured for Porthos to lie down. Placing his hands underneath the mass, Henri started to breath deeply and slowly but sure started to raise Porthos off the ground, his arms underneath the mass. As Henri continued to raise the mass into the air he grunted "Oui, mon chere, I can feel it, I can feel the power of the Titan, I...am…a...TITAN!" and with that lifted Porthos over his head. As he did Porthos moaned and panted "Mon chere, run, run towards that lake, I wish to make love with my future husband" and with that Henri did as commanded and as the two took a deep breath, they dived into the lake. A few moments later their clothes bobbed to the surface followed a few seconds later by a mass of creamy strings and the two husbands exploding out from the water roaring "TITANS FOR EVER!"