I also thought this was great. I started out thinking this was going to be like the Brighburn movie, which I haven't even seen yet, but it took a different turn with Bane. I hope it's continued and we see what he does with his super strength and get even more powerful.

• 1 month later...

Here's Chapter 2! Let me know what kind of things you'd want to see in the future ;)

CHAPTER 2: The Host

* 4:00pm - 8 hours before the Halloween Party *

As he thrust his dick as deep as it could go into the college jock’s ass, Venom could feel the process begin. The symbiotes began bursting from the tip of his cock, spreading inside the hunk’s body. Second by second the jock was being consumed by Venom from the inside out. “Fuck man. Please let me go.” He whined as he began coughing and trying to clear his throat. Suddenly the black gel-like material began creeping out of his mouth and forming a latex mask around the jock’s face. “Relax boy” Venom hissed. “You said you wanted to be powerful like me. I’m giving you a taste of that power.” The symbiotic gel crept down the Jock’s neck, making its way back towards Venom. “You mean I’ll be powerful like you? And I’ll be able to control it like you do?” The Jock whispered with a faltering voice that sounded full of fear. As the symbiotes made contact with Venom they began to merge pulling the boy into Venom, morphing them together. With a sinister laugh Venom growled back at the jock. “You think I’d let you control this power? Venom chose me boy, so I’ll be in complete control. You said you wanted to be powerful, so WE are letting you feel what it’s like to be powerful. Your muscles will become part of our body, making us stronger and more muscular. You will feel and see everything we do, but that’s it.” The jock began to scream as the last of his face and body was consumed by Venom. “Don’t worry boy, you are now part of Venom… but I AM Venom!!” With these words, the college jock was completely absorbed by venom, causing the symbiotes body to morph and inflate with immense amounts of muscle. “Oh, how fun this party is going to be. So many humans to feed my hungry muscles” the creature hissed to himself while inspecting his newly engorged biceps. With a dark and sinister laugh, Venom bounced his pecs and left the locker room, the symbiote receding into its host’s body. 

*24 hours earlier*

Quinn got home from the costume shop with his lifeguard outfit for the following day’s party. He looked at the clock: 4pm. Plenty of time to hit the gym and get a nice pump. After all, he needed to look good for tomorrow’s “Midnight Madness Halloween Extravaganza” that the college throws every year. He couldn’t wait to rub and flaunt his jacked up body in that little runt Frankie’s face. “Hah! Fucking loser” Quinn joked to himself before grabbing his gym bag and heading off to the gym. 

After a grueling workout with his bro and head of the college wrestling team Dakota, Quinn was feeling pumped as hell and ready to take on the world. “Fuck ya Dak. Look at this pump man.” He said has he stood in the mirror doing a shirtless crab pose. “The girls are gonna love how big I’m gettin.” Dakota chuckled as he sat looking at his own pump in the mirror. He had been friends with Quinn ever since the two began rooming together Freshman year. At the time Quinn was quite small. 4 years later and Dakota was proud of the man his once tiny Roomie had become. Although he had also been bigger due to wrestling and years of lifting, Dakota loved watching his buddy get closer and closer to his size. And he loved even more to see Quinn confidently antagonize those smaller than him. In fact, Dakota often instigated Quinn to antagonize “little Frankie”. Funny enough, right at that moment “little Frankie” was getting off a nearby elliptical. “Yo Q. Look at pipsqueak over there. You should go show him what a beast you are in the locker room.” The two stalked Frankie into the back of gym’s locker room. 

“Hey shrimp!” Quinn beamed as he corned Frankie by the shower. “Fuck off Quinn. I didn’t bother you so don’t bother me.” Frankie’s voice was weak as the intimidating bully stood in front of him. Frankie couldn’t help but notice how jacked Quinn looked. His pecs were covered in sweat and there was a thick vein running along the Jocks left bicep. Quinn tensed his muscles, Dakota in the background watching with glee.  “I bet you wish you could look this good.” Frankie gave the brute a shove on the chest and walked past him. “Oh so you wanna feel my muscles now don’t you? I didn’t know you were gay for muscle, runt. I bet you liked how hard they felt.”  Except Quinn knew very well that Frankie was gay. Back in Freshman year, the two were actually quite close. Back before Quinn got all buddy buddy with Dakota and the rest of the wrestling team that is. Frankie even confided in Quinn that he was gay. 

As Quinn watched Frankie leave the locker room he couldn’t stop thinking about their past. He didn’t regret turning into the jock he was now or even that he pushes Frankie around for not being like him. But he does wish he was brave enough to come out like Frankie was. But he just couldn’t. Not with Dakota and the other wrestlers around. They’d never understand. Quinn constantly worried that if he did tell them he was gay, they’d stop hanging out with him and teaching him to lift. Or even worse, they’d begin to pick on him like they do with Frankie. Quinn resented Frankie for the freedom he had. Despite acting cocky, he was still quite low on the Jock’s totem pole. Now if someone like Dakota were to be gay, it’d be a different story. The jocks respect him as their leader and the authoritative power he has over them. But alas, Quinn would always be just the guy who joined their group. 

Quinn suddenly felt a pit in his stomach as he realized he was standing there with a massive hard on. Thinking about the other Jocks pushing him around always seemed to excite him for some reason. “Yo Q! What do you have a thing for that loser?” Dakota broke the silence with a harsh tone. Quinn stood there silently panicking. What was he going to say? “Uh no man. It just feels so fucking good being so powerful and masculine.” Dakota knew Quinn liked dominating smaller guys, but not this much. “That’s sick bro. But remember I could whoop your ass in a second.” Dakota cockily cocked his head, grinning while saying this. “Ya ya man. I know. You’re the ‘alpha-dog.’ You tell me all the time.” Quinn was relieved that he got Dakota off his case. But it wasn’t without another warning. “You better not be getting gay on me bro. We have tons of ladies to get tomorrow night at the party.” With a heavy pat on the back, Dakota left Quinn standing there alone in the empty locker room. 

Feeling dejected, Quinn made his way to the nearby shower. The warm water running down his hard worked muscles felt great. All Quinn wanted to do was forget everything that had just happened between him and Dakota. Deep in thought, Quinn didn’t realize that the shower water was beginning to sputter slightly. Unbeknownst to him, a black gel-like substance was beginning to seep from the shower head. After a few seconds Quinn began to realize there was a drop in water pressure. He began to rub the soap away from his eyes so he could open them, but as his eyelids allowed the locker room lights to pierce his retinas the black gel shot itself at Quinn’s face. Quinn let out a guttural scream as his vision went black; the gel spreading itself around his face and the back of his head.

Dropping to his knees, all Quinn could do was try to rip the substance free. Grabbing the goo-like material, he began to tear and rip at his face. But all his effort was for nothing as the symbiote continued to re-link itself. The black goo continued to slink itself down Quinn’s neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. Right as the gel reached the jock’s waist, he suddenly began convulsing. It looked as though every single muscle on Quinn had a heart beat of its own, each pulsing in unsynchronized rhythms. After a few more seconds the symbiote had reached Quinn’s thighs and calves, ignoring his crotch area. As he continued to fight and tear at the goo covering his face, the jock was getting much larger in size. In fact his torso had nearly double in muscle mass. Without realizing, Quinn threw himself into the shower stall’s wall. This caused it to crack and crumble from the pressure of his immense frame. With another motion, Quinn threw his arms in the air, tearing the shower head off the wall in the process. Finally the symbiote had wrapped itself around Quinn’s feet, his legs becoming tree trunks of muscle in the process. With every last bit of fight he had left in him, Quinn gripped the gel covering the front of his chest. He gave one final tug, momentarily exposing his newly muscled and veiny chest. As the symbiote quickly patched the hole he’d just made, it simultaneously wrapped its around the Jock’s fully erect cock, using it as an access point inside his body. While the symbiote entered the tip of Quinn’s cock, flooding his scrotum, he suddenly stopped fighting completely. “Fuck” he moaned. At this point two eye-like fixtures appeared on the gooey mask covering his face. The engorged alpha slowly raised his muscled arm, inspecting every inch of it. 

In a single swift motion he punched the air in front of him. The symbiotic gel flung itself from his arm and pierced a hole in the wall across the room. “You’re right. We are powerful.” Quinn continued to moan. He gripped the remaining pieces of the crumbling shower stall. As he began to put some pressure, the cement melted to dust under his immense strength. “Thank you for choosing me.” Quinn said with a wicked cackle. “This world belongs to us. This world belongs to VENOM!” Quinn… or Venom roared. 

*a few minutes earlier inside Quinn’s head*

“Hello boy. I am Venom and I have chosen to bond with you. Together we will be unstoppable. When bonding with a host, any muscle fibers I touch mutate and gain nearly 150% strength and density.” Quinn raises his arm and inspects it, verbally moaning “Fuck.” Venom continues to speak inside Quinn’s head. “And together, you have the ability to control me. We are very powerful together. I’ll show you my boy. Punch your arm towards the wall.” Quinn follows directions. It feels unworldly lifting his densely packed arm. Quinn has never felt a strength such as this. He feels unstoppable because knowing that he could do whatever he wanted to. He had so much muscle and strength that no one could contest him. Even the world's strongest man would be a child compared to him. Watching every muscle striation through the black Lycra-like suit, Quinn thrust his arm forward, cutting the air in front of him. Instantly, the Lycra liquified and shot itself in the direction of the wall across the room, leaving a crater in the concrete. Wild thoughts of power, domination, and obedience began to fill Quinn’s mind. He had become a mutant of inconceivable power and loved every minute of it. “You’re right. We are powerful” he moaned. Quinn needed to see what else his... their powers could do. He loved that he could easily crush cement in his vice grip. Quinn began to sadistically laugh. “Thank you for choosing me.” Quinn knew what he had to do. He no longer was the human known as Quinn. “This world belongs to us! This world belongs to Venom!” 

“That’s right…” the creature responded. “And together we will make humans submit to our authority.”

As Venom began to step out of the shower, the locker room door swung open. In came one of the local bodybuilders. “Now’s our time to feed” the creature thought, Quinn’s thoughts now speaking in unison. Like it was instinct, Quinn… I mean Venom knew exactly what to do. He shot his arms in the bodybuilder’s direction. The symbiotic gel flung itself at him, latching itself onto his body. As it began to retract towards Venom, the bulky man was thrown to the ground and dragged towards the inhuman creature. Once face to face, Venom began to speak. His voice had become a mix of what Quinn’s once was, but sounded deeper and had a hiss to it. “Are you scared of me.” He taunted the bodybuilder. “Y.. yes” was all the hefty man could say. “Good boy. Fear our power” hissed venom. “Do you want to know what this kind of power feels like.” Venom said has he began flexing his biceps, leaning in so they were right in front of the bodybuilders face. “Kiss them.” The beast commanded. 

The bodybuilder obliged and began to beg “please let me feel the power that you possess.” Without a word, venom nodded and began to cackle. In one swift motion he tore the Lycra leggings off of the bodybuilders legs, exposing two pillars of food for the creature to consume. “Relax!” Venom commanded as he turned the bodybuilder around and began fucking him in the ass. Venom no longer had to fear being gay like Quinn once had. He was too powerful to care how anyone ever treated him again. 

Shortly after he had begun thrusting, the creature could feel the process begin as the symbiotes shot from his cock and spread themselves inside the jock. Surprisingly the man had little protest as the gel began to seep out of his mouth and pull him into Venom. Minutes later the two had fully merged. With a growl, Venom began to pose and flex in mirror, erotically watching himself as his muscles once again pulsed like heartbeats. With each passing second the consumed bodybuilder’s mass was being piled onto Venom’s frame at a rate of 150%. The creature looked more inhuman than ever; his biceps now towering at 25 inches, lats 2x the width of his waste, pecs sticking 6 inches out past his chin, quads thinker around than his waste, and a 6 pack of abs which was morphing into a set of 8 that very moment.

Inside the creature, the bodybuilder could feel every single bit of this mutant’s power. His cells were being dispersed throughout Venom’s muscle fibers and nerves as if they were his own. He had now become Venom and the bodybuilder loved how it felt. He was ready to assume this creatures role and control it; but he was unable to move. Beginning to panic the bodybuilder cried out “why can’t I move?!” Venom began laughing as the bodybuilder lost all ability to speak, becoming a lifeless entity that could only feel anything Quinn/Venom commanded his body to do. Shifting into a most muscular pose, Venom roared and hissed wildly “who’s next to devour!” Venom thought to himself for a second and smirked. “Oh I know exactly who…”

With that Venom followed his instincts again and let the symbiote recede inside of him, revealing a now gigantic Quinn. He wasn’t the same Quinn though. His eyes were sinister and he exuded an alpha attitude of testosterone filled arrogance. His jawline was a lot more defined and he was covered in thick hose-like veins. The new Quinn pulled out his phone and began to text Dakota: “Hey Bro. We should hit the gym tomorrow before the party. I want to get a nice pump in! Meet at 4?” As he waited for a response Quinn decided it would be fun to see what his new body could do without the symbiote suit. He loved how it felt to walk through the gym and have every guy staring at him like he was a freak of nature. First he approached the bench press. At first he grabbed 6 45lb plates, which ended up being easier than he’d ever expect. Next, he added 4 more plates and began grunting through 450lbs reps. After nearly 30 reps, Quinn had lured a crowd of onlookers. By the 50th rep, the symbiote infused jock was pumped beyond belief. Quinn let out an aggressive outcry, throwing the barbell to the floor and flexing for his admirers. Even without the symbiote suit he was a god. Suddenly his phone buzzed: “Ya man! Let’s get jacked for the ladies!” In a baritone rumble, Quinn hissed “Oh you have no idea!”

*The Following Day*

Quinn anxiously awaited Dakota’s arrival for their ‘pump session’ which the symbiote infused jock knew would actually be ‘his personal pump session.’ Sitting on a nearby bench, Quinn repped out several bicep curls, checking his phone every few minutes. Clad only in a skintight Under armour stringer top, his newly symbiote infused muscles were bulging beyond belief. Anyone who passed by was immediately drawn to Quinn’s thick traps which were causing the stringer to beg for mercy. With a simple flex, he could make its threads snap and slide off his body, but he figured he’d wait for Dakota to show that off.  

Right around 4:10pm, Dakota strolled into the gym, not noticing Quinn’s unrecognizable stature over by the weights. Quinn eye’d the wrestler as he made his way into the locker room. Without hesitation and ready to feast, he trailed Dakota inside. “Hey Bro” he hissed in an arrogant manor. “Who’s top dog now?” “You’re such a jokest-“ was all Dakota could get out before turning around to the behemoth that was now Quinn. The two locked eyes for several seconds before Quinn broke the dumbfounded jocks silence. “What? Cat’s got your tongue? Shocked to see your ‘little’ protégée looking like an unstoppable juggernaut of muscle?” Quinn’s upper lip curled as he resisted showing an arrogant smirk while trying to keep a stern face. “But… how” was all Dakota could get out. “So you wanna see how I became such a stud do you? Are you aroused by my godly stature?” Quinn loved mocking Dakota for the very same thing he was being mocked for yesterday. “You see boy-“ Quinn no longer felt the need to refer to Dakota by his human name. Instead all he saw was a boy who was about to be food for the creature inside of him. “-I could actually show you how to be as powerful as me.” With these words Quinn grabbed the door to the locker he was standing next to and tore it right off of its hinges. “Would you like that?” he hissed at the boy he once idolized. Quinn’s stern look was no more as the monster flexed his traps and his stringer snapped and rolled off his body. Standing there shirtless, he began tensing his pecs, causing the striations to slowly ripple underneath paper thin skin. “Y- yes! C’mon man! Show me how to be as strong as you Quinn.” Dakota pleaded with the inhuman freak in front of him. “Well if you insissssst” Quinn began letting the symbiote come out to play. Dakota watched in horror as black gel began seeping out of Quinn’s orifices, spreading itself across his shirtless body. 

The tentacles quickly linked themselves together forming a spandex suit around the jock’s muscular frame. Once fully suited, Venom began to speak. “You see boy, I’ve been blessed with this power. And there is only one way to give you a taste of it!” With these words Venom launched his arm at Dakota, the symbiotic tentacles flying towards and gripping onto the jock. As they began dragging Dakota towards a now fully erect Venom, the tentacles shredded the jock’s clothes off his body. “You’re a monster-” Dakota screamed, only to be interrupted by Venom. “-I know I am! And I fucking like it!! I bet you’ll like it too!” 

“Please let me go” the jock kicked and begged at his tormentor. “Don’t you want to know what it feels like to have the power that I do?” Venom taunted and sneered while flexing a bicep. The jock was almost face to face with the creature at this point. “I do.” Dakota moaned. His eyes were transfixed on Venom’s massive bicep. He wanted to feel what it was like to possess that kind of strength. “Then open up boy! I’m hungry!” The monster belted as his symbiotes turned the jock around. Venom proceeded to slam his gel covered dick into the jock, starting the familiar feeding process. 

As he continually thrust his dick as deep as it could go into Dakota’s ass, venom could feel the symbiotes bursting from the tip of his cock. The gel spread and wrapped around its prey’s internal organs, consuming him from the inside out. “Fuck man. Please let me go.” Dakota whined as he began coughing and trying to clear his throat. He was terrified and began to doubt if power was worth this. Venom no longer cared if the jock that he idolized knew he was gay. The human fears that Quinn once had didn’t matter to the inhuman beast he was now. Venom knew he could do whatever the fuck he wanted and could fuck whoever he wanted to with the power he now possessed. As the black gel began creeping out of Dakota’s mouth and forming a latex mask around his face Venom hissed, “Relax boy. You said you wanted to be powerful like me. I’m giving you a taste of that power.” The symbiotic gel crept down Dakota’s neck, making its way back towards Venom. “You mean I’ll be powerful like you? And I’ll be able to control it like you do?” Dakota whispered full of fear, his voice faltering. As the symbiotes made contact with Venom they began to merge pulling Dakota into Venom, morphing them together. With a sinister laugh Venom growled back at him. “You think I’d let you control this power? Venom chose me, so I’ll be in complete control. You said you wanted to be powerful, so we are letting you feel what it’s like to be powerful. Your muscles will become part of our body, making us stronger and more muscular. You will feel and see everything we do, but that’s it.” Dakota let out a guttural scream as the last of his face and body was consumed by Venom. “Don’t worry boy, you are now part of Venom… but I AM Venom!!” With these words, Dakota was completely absorbed by venom, causing the symbiotes body to morph and inflate with immense amounts of muscle. “Oh, how fun this party is going to be. So many humans to feed my hungry muscles” the creature hissed to himself while inspecting his newly engorged biceps. With a dark and sinister laugh, Venom bounced his pecs and left the empty locker room, the symbiote receding into Quinn’s body.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Fuck man.

I totañlly forgot Venom it's actuallya  abd huy that consumes people .

Quiin it¡s nwo part of him and togetehr are unstoppable but who send the gif to Frankie then? Venom didnt said anything to Quiin about that...

Things are gonna be crazy at teh party and i cant wait to read it.